The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2 Magazine Call to Arms for Articles

Go down

V2 Magazine Call to Arms for Articles Empty V2 Magazine Call to Arms for Articles

Post by owen10ozzy Thu 30 Jan 2014, 10:25 pm

Hello to all,

Ok as some of you may know, we are in the midst of launching/have just launched our very own sports magazine 'The View From V2'. This magazine is running alongside the V2 name and the aim is to help with running costs and drive traffic into the forum and site.

We aim to cover as many sports as possible and are hoping to get you guys & girls involved as the wrestling is such a big part of the V2 family. Now, whilst I am more than happy to come and run down John Cena & WWE writers my knowledge of the sport (entertainment to anyone below 14) is no where near what some of you guys have.

I am introducing two new features into the 2nd edition of the magazine and hope to keep them as a mainstay of every edition going forwards.

Review/Preview - Simple really...a review of any PPV taken place in that month and a Preview of the one to come the following (assuming their is one)..so for Feb I am looking for someone to do a review on the Elimination Chamber

Wrestling Icons - This section will be dedicated to wrestlers of the past. You can choose who the icon is and then will just need to write a bio about him...his achievements and why he was an icon within the sport. You can more or less construct it however you like...rank his attributes...list career highs or lows...basically its up to you.

So if you are happy and can help with either of these please just mention on here or drop me a line.

Thanks

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down