The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nalbandian to return at Queen's ...

3 posters

Go down

Nalbandian to return at Queen's ... Empty Nalbandian to return at Queen's ...

Post by Wooffie Thu 19 May 2011, 1:38 pm

Now here’s some tennis news. It has been announced that David Nalbandian will make a return to tennis from his latest injury at Queen’s.

"It's been a frustrating time, but my recovery is going well and I expect to be in good shape for the tournament," said the South American.

"I enjoy playing on grass, and reaching the Wimbledon final in 2002 was a special moment in my career. I hope to have a successful grass court season this year."

I know that he’s quite a People’s favourite, although I have to admit that I’ve not really followed his career much and neither do I remember much about the Wimbledon final of 2002. However, plenty of you enjoy his game, so what do you wish for him in his latest comeback, and although it would probably be too soon to push for a result at either Queens or Wimbledon, how would you say his game fairs on the surface??
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Nalbandian to return at Queen's ... Empty Re: Nalbandian to return at Queen's ...

Post by socal1976 Thu 19 May 2011, 4:44 pm

Nalbandian is a player whose game translates well on all surfaces he has real good hands and feel at net and takes the ball very early and hits very flat so that should translate well on grass. He never dedicated himself to the physical aspects of the game if he did he would have certainly been a multiple grandslam champion maybe the best player to never have won a slam.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Nalbandian to return at Queen's ... Empty Re: Nalbandian to return at Queen's ...

Post by Stealth Maestro Agro Love Thu 19 May 2011, 5:28 pm

I'm astonished he even requires a wildcard. He's in the Top 30 for crying out loud! Shocked

Stealth Maestro Agro Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down