The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Murray vs John Simpson Mar 1 (Burns vs Crawford undercard).

5 posters

Go down

John Murray vs John Simpson Mar 1 (Burns vs Crawford undercard). Empty John Murray vs John Simpson Mar 1 (Burns vs Crawford undercard).

Post by hazharrison Fri 14 Feb 2014, 3:00 pm

Looking forward to this one. Will they need more than a foot square of canvas?

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

John Murray vs John Simpson Mar 1 (Burns vs Crawford undercard). Empty Re: John Murray vs John Simpson Mar 1 (Burns vs Crawford undercard).

Post by KingMonkey Fri 14 Feb 2014, 3:26 pm

Definitely a good undercard fight! Will be tuning in for sure.

KingMonkey

Back to top Go down

John Murray vs John Simpson Mar 1 (Burns vs Crawford undercard). Empty Re: John Murray vs John Simpson Mar 1 (Burns vs Crawford undercard).

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 14 Feb 2014, 3:42 pm

Been very disappointed with Murray..I pencilled him in as a future world champ and thought he'd beat Mitchell..

Turned into a big bust and If Simpson can extend it..Murray's eyes will go..

Same as Paul Hodkinson..Definite weak spot

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Fri 14 Feb 2014, 6:02 pm

Should be a fun fight, but in truth Simpson is a super featherweight who was never much of a banger so in a battle of attrition murray's size and strength should pull him through as long as his eyes don't give out which they could given his past outings

Fun fight though

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri 14 Feb 2014, 7:34 pm

I don't like the saying "fun fight".

It was Dana White who popularized this.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sat 15 Feb 2014, 12:16 pm

I'd take Murray to win. Simpson is a featherweight really. If Tommy Coyle can stop him, you'd have to fancy Murray, depending on what's left, to prove too strong for him down the stretch.

I imagine a few post-fight write-ups will include the term "bruising".

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down