The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2 Football Podcast - 20th February 2014 - Questions for Former Wigan and Spurs Defender Pascal Chimbonda

+3
Good Golly I'm Olly
NickisBHAFC
VDT
7 posters

Go down

V2 Football Podcast - 20th February 2014 - Questions for Former Wigan and Spurs Defender Pascal Chimbonda Empty V2 Football Podcast - 20th February 2014 - Questions for Former Wigan and Spurs Defender Pascal Chimbonda

Post by VDT Thu 20 Feb 2014, 2:16 pm

I'm happy to annouce that we have a fantastic guest is coming on the V2 Football Podcast, Former Wigan and Spurs Defender Pascal Chimbonda, he currently plays for Carlisle United.

Pascal's Wiki
Pascal Chimbonda (born 21 February 1979) is a French professional footballer who plays as a defender for League One side Carlisle United.

Born in Guadeloupe but raised in France, Chimbonda began his professional career in 1998 with Le Havre, where he featured over 100 times combined for the clubs first team and B team before moving to Bastia in 2003. In 2005 he moved to Premier League club Wigan Athletic where after enduring a decent season with the club he was signed by Tottenham Hotspur a year later. After two seasons with Spurs he later moved on to fellow top flight club Sunderland before briefly returning to Spurs in 2009. In the summer of 2009 he signed for Blackburn Rovers which is where he remained until 2011 when he joined Football Championship club Queens Park Rangers. During the 2011–12 season he was one of a number of ex Premier League players who turned out for Doncaster Rovers but he went on to be released at the end of the season. Having remained clubless for the following year, Chimbonda dropped six leagues down to sign non-contract terms with Market Drayton Town, remaining at them briefly before joining Carlisle.

Despite initially playing his international football for Guadeloupe, Chimbonda went on to be selected for the France squad for the 2006 World Cup, but he was an unused substitute in each of France's matches including the final, in which they lost on a penalty shootout to Italy. His only French cap came in a World Cup warm-up match against Denmark.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal_Chimbonda

Please Send Us your Questions!!!

(Guests subjust to change  thumbsup )

VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

V2 Football Podcast - 20th February 2014 - Questions for Former Wigan and Spurs Defender Pascal Chimbonda Empty Re: V2 Football Podcast - 20th February 2014 - Questions for Former Wigan and Spurs Defender Pascal Chimbonda

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 20 Feb 2014, 3:58 pm

Why did you decide to stop being good at football once you left Tottenham? 

What did you think of the song, What's that coming over the hill is it Chimbonda, is it Chimbonda?

You dropped to the non league football, did you have any offers in full time football? Was this part of taking some sort of break from the game, or was there simply no interest? 

Great guest btw Chris!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

V2 Football Podcast - 20th February 2014 - Questions for Former Wigan and Spurs Defender Pascal Chimbonda Empty Re: V2 Football Podcast - 20th February 2014 - Questions for Former Wigan and Spurs Defender Pascal Chimbonda

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 20 Feb 2014, 11:50 pm

Pascal I'd like to say you give hope to rubbish footballers all over the world, that no matter how bad you are, you can somehow steal a career from football. Inspiration to all
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Fri 21 Feb 2014, 8:38 am

Worth remembering lads that the forum is public and our guests could always check the forum to see how they are viewed, by asking silly questions could always put them off giving us an interview.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Fri 21 Feb 2014, 9:42 am

No question, just that I had him my fantasy football team the first season he join Wigan as an unknown and her got me a sh|t load of points, which in turn made me win £200.

Thanks Pascal haha

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Fri 21 Feb 2014, 8:14 pm

Quick question about production. Do you guys play the lead out songs whilst you're still recording or do you add them on the end of the recording? The quality is kind of hard on the ears if you've got earphones in.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 23 Feb 2014, 1:20 pm

Olly wrote:Pascal I'd like to say you give hope to rubbish footballers all over the world, that no matter how bad you are, you can somehow steal a career from football. Inspiration to all

Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh 

clap

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Tue 25 Feb 2014, 4:24 pm

Ask him what he REALLY thinks about Paul Jewell - the very worst kind of mercenary footballer.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down