The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview ideas

5 posters

Go down

Interview ideas Empty Interview ideas

Post by kamikaze Sat 22 Feb 2014, 7:41 am

Ok so a friend of mine is hiring some new staff and the interviews are on Monday, last night over a few beer a group decision was made and our friend must now try and drop as many WWE catchphrases into the interview as possible.

To start with he has to enter the interview McMahon strutting down the corridor and into the office ( preferably to music)
My friend does a cracking impression of Paul Bearer so it has been suggested that for one interview he hides in the cupboard turns the lights off and starts saying "he's here"
All ready he has decided that he will respond to many of the questions with "OH YOU DIDNT NO! Your ass better caaaaaaaaalllll somebody"
He is going to talk about how you need to look after certain office supplies as some are like ...... (long inhale/suck in) "Golddusssst
He will get over excited about things and throw as many WOOOOOOOOs in as possible I have suggested he elbow drops his jacket hes not sure on that 1
He will claim to be a 5 time 5 time employee of the year
He will explain That's the bottom line because the head of this department said so
He will ask questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years and before they can answer he will obviously shout "IT DOESNT MATTER WHERE YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 5 YEARS!"

and he will end interviews with a simple Have a nice day.

Ideas he has rejected in to shake someone's hand then pull them for words
Tear up a contract and flip the desk
And he wont tell someone their hired and before they leave get in their face and give them a Vince McMahon style YOUR FIRRRRED!

The interviews are on Monday so I need as many ideas from you 606V2ERS as possible.

kamikaze

Back to top Go down

Interview ideas Empty Re: Interview ideas

Post by Brilliant_yep Sat 22 Feb 2014, 8:46 am

Not quite what you asked but once I had an interview and thought it would be a stroke of genius if I dropped in that my 3 top qualities were the three I's
Intensity
Integrity
Intelligence
Needless to say I didn't get that job.

Brilliant_yep

Back to top Go down

Post by RanjitPatel Sat 22 Feb 2014, 9:38 am

Tell him to wear a small, neat pile of excrement on his shoulder. Always works.

RanjitPatel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Best in the World Sat 22 Feb 2014, 2:47 pm

when the interviewee leaves and shakes your hand, you pull him/her in further and give him/her a Rock Bottom

The Best in the World
The Best in the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Looseheaded Sat 22 Feb 2014, 6:00 pm

Bring candidate to new office space, but dont have a desk in there, cue "**assistants name** GET THE TABLES!!"

at end of interview, get in candidate's face, scream "WHO'S NEXT?"

Looseheaded

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down