The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryno Liebenberg wins WBC Gold international light heavyweight Championship!

3 posters

Go down

Ryno Liebenberg wins WBC Gold international light heavyweight Championship!  Empty Ryno Liebenberg wins WBC Gold international light heavyweight Championship!

Post by kingraf Sun 02 Mar 2014, 6:47 am

So does any body know what that means? Sounds like a rather prestigious title... If you had to rank the belt holders, where does this lie?
Diamond
Emeritus
Gold International
International
Silver
Intercontinental
Silver Intercontinental
does WBC have a bronze title? How good a boxer do I have to be to sneak a "world title"? Hitting the gym with renewed focus tomorrow morning!!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Ryno Liebenberg wins WBC Gold international light heavyweight Championship!  Empty Re: Ryno Liebenberg wins WBC Gold international light heavyweight Championship!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 02 Mar 2014, 11:29 am

Copper ..........Load of this !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Ryno Liebenberg wins WBC Gold international light heavyweight Championship!  Empty Re: Ryno Liebenberg wins WBC Gold international light heavyweight Championship!

Post by kingraf Sun 02 Mar 2014, 11:35 am

To be fair Trussy - it's a jump from his previous title - the IBO All Africa youth Light Heavyweight title...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 02 Mar 2014, 11:48 am

kingraf wrote:the IBO All Africa youth Light Heavyweight title...

They manage to get all that on a belt..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 02 Mar 2014, 2:36 pm

They don't rank them as world titles, they're just stepping stone belts, like you have to get the British, you go for an Area title and then the English etc. it's just to get world ranking not classified as world titles.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sun 02 Mar 2014, 2:48 pm

So how are they rated? Would one rather be the International Gold champion, or the Intercontinental champion?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down