The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newcastle Falcons - Pre Season 2014 - USE SEASON THREAD NOW

+22
Driver
Geordie
funnyExiledScot
RDW
Heaf
formerly known as Sam
yappysnap
LondonTiger
lostinwales
SirBurger
Majestic83
B91212
Ozzy3213
Fluxy
aitchw
Jimpy
Scrumpy
HongKongCherry
Hound of Harrow
HammerofThunor
Cumbrian
George Carlin
26 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Newcastle Falcons - Pre Season 2014 - USE SEASON THREAD NOW - Page 10 Empty Newcastle Falcons - Pre Season 2014 - USE SEASON THREAD NOW

Post by Geordie Thu 24 Apr 2014, 1:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Manager: Dean Richards
Head Coach: John Wells
Forwards Coach: John Wells
Defence Coach: Graham Steadman
Attack Coach: Dave Walder

Current Squad:
Forwards
Props: Keiron Brookes, Scott Wilson, Rob Vickers , Oliver Tomaszczyk  Eric Fry, James Hallam (On loan to London Scottish)
Hookers: Matt Thompson (On loan Darlington), Scott Lawson, George McGuigan, David Nelson, Rob Hawkins
Second Rows: Scott MacLeod, Dom Barrow, Callum Green, Kane Thompson, Josh Furno, Uili Kolo'ofai, Glen Youngs, Will Witty, Sean Robinson (On Loan to Rotherham)
Back Row: Ally Hogg, Will Welch, Richard Mayhew, Andy Saull, Mark Wilson, Chris York, Dan Temm, Ben Morris (On Loan to Rotherham)

Backs
SH's: Warren Fury, Mike Blair, Ruki Tipuna, Andy Davies (On Loan to Rotherham)
Fh's: Rory Clegg, Phil Godman, Craig Willis
Centres: Juan Pablo Socino, Jamie Helleur, Adam Powell, Danny Barnes, Gonzalo Tiesi, Andy Tuilagi, Chris Harris (On Loan to Rotherham)Wing: Alex Tuilagi, Noah Cato, Zac Kibirige, Sinoti Sinoti, Sean Brown, Tom Penny, Lee Smith
FB's: Tom Catterick, Alex Tait, Simon Hammersley

Last edited by GeordieFalcon on Wed 03 Sep 2014, 1:53 pm; edited 19 times in total

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Newcastle Falcons - Pre Season 2014 - USE SEASON THREAD NOW - Page 10 Empty Re: Newcastle Falcons - Pre Season 2014 - USE SEASON THREAD NOW

Post by Geordie Wed 03 Sep 2014, 1:48 pm

I rest my case.

Now please dont come back to this thread cheers.

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Newcastle Falcons - Pre Season 2014 - USE SEASON THREAD NOW - Page 10 Empty Re: Newcastle Falcons - Pre Season 2014 - USE SEASON THREAD NOW

Post by Sgt_Pooly Wed 03 Sep 2014, 2:24 pm

Welly is genuine, nothing wrong with a bit of banter.

In Brookes case I think it's just a case of player and club not fitting, sometimes a player thrives when he's the main man which is true of Brookes at Falcons.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Welly Wed 03 Sep 2014, 4:29 pm

Yep and he is certainly on the rise. Which is a big plus for england.

Welly

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Wed 03 Sep 2014, 4:30 pm

Also Balmain - who is younger - was showing much more ability and desire

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Thu 04 Sep 2014, 9:17 am

HA HA HA

Jimpy has just messaged me:

What? Even if Tigers lose on Saturday?

Man up buttercup.

Then blocked me from replying....key board warrior eh? ha ha

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Thu 04 Sep 2014, 9:23 am

GeordieFalcon wrote:HA HA HA

Jimpy has just messaged me:

What? Even if Tigers lose on Saturday?

Man up buttercup.

Then blocked me from replying....key board warrior eh? ha ha

I didn't block you from replying, I have that feature disabled and always have done (it seems) not sure about settings. Keyboard warrior? I think not, I'm more than happy to pwrite here if you like.

Just curious as to how you differentiate between banter and malicious posting. Nothing i've posted regarding this weekend's fixture could be denied as the truth, you just don't like it and assume i'm being malicious. actually i'm not, it's banter you know - which can take many forms.

I've even questioned the pessimism of a 30+ point drubbing, that's defending Falcons isn't it?

so...man up buttercup.

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Thu 04 Sep 2014, 9:43 am

I didn't block you from replying, I have that feature disabled and always have done (it seems) not sure about settings. Keyboard warrior? I think not, I'm more than happy to pwrite here if you like.

Regardless...you messaged me knowing fine well i couldnt reply? Seems a bit odd.

Just curious as to how you differentiate between banter and malicious posting. Nothing i've posted regarding this weekend's fixture could be denied as the truth, you just don't like it and assume i'm being malicious. actually i'm not, it's banter you know - which can take many forms.
Because most people have a laugh...you have one tone...simple...the fact thats others on other threads sense it means its not just me.

I've even questioned the pessimism of a 30+ point drubbing, that's defending Falcons isn't it?
No you were trying to back up your accusation that we are fickle fans.

so...man up buttercup..
Keyboard warrior......

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 04 Sep 2014, 10:04 am

Oh my god that bloke is soooooo boring, just ignore the troll GF, not worth the effort.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Thu 04 Sep 2014, 10:08 am

Aye your right mate...difficult when he PMs you knowing you cant reply. ha ha ha what a chump.

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 04 Sep 2014, 10:22 am

Yea, very odd behaviour sending PM's. Pretty sad tbh, I'd just report to the mods

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Thu 04 Sep 2014, 1:02 pm

GeordieFalcon wrote:Aye your right mate...difficult when he PMs you knowing you cant reply. ha ha ha what a chump.

I'll live with that slur. It'll pass. However, you can think what ever you like.

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Thu 04 Sep 2014, 1:17 pm

The Falcons threads have always been very good craic, so hopefully we can leave things where they lie now and get on with talking about the rugby.

In particular how in the name of the holy mother Phil Godman, the man who bears a striking resemblance to a Quentin Blake pencil sketch, ever managed to steal 23 Scotland caps.  
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumpy Thu 04 Sep 2014, 1:56 pm

I'm amazed Jimpy is still here!
Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by TrailApe Thu 04 Sep 2014, 3:25 pm

very good craic

From Wiki

The word has an unusual history; the English crack was borrowed into Irish as craic in the mid-20th century and the Irish spelling was then reborrowed into English

So please – no craic here, save it for those Anglo-Hibernian bars darn sarrf.

TrailApe
TrailApe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10