The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2 Boxing Podcast Featuring Mickey Vann, Mauricio Herrera, and Lee Selby

5 posters

Go down

V2 Boxing Podcast Featuring Mickey Vann, Mauricio Herrera, and Lee Selby Empty V2 Boxing Podcast Featuring Mickey Vann, Mauricio Herrera, and Lee Selby

Post by hampo17 Wed 30 Apr 2014, 10:57 pm

The guys have got a bumper line up for you this week, they look back at the Golden Boy card from the weekend involving John Molina JR, Lucas Matthyse and Keith Thurman, discuss Wladimir Klitschko and ask whether Lucas Browne can really make an impact at world level.

Their guests this week are former British referee Mickey Vann, World Title challenger Mauricio Herrera and British and European Featherweight Champion Lee Selby.

If you want to get in touch with the team email boxing@v2journal.com or tweet us @v2boxing.

http://www.v2journal.com/28/post/2014/04/v2-boxing-podcast-featuring-mickey-vann-lee-selby-and-mauricio-herrera.html

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

V2 Boxing Podcast Featuring Mickey Vann, Mauricio Herrera, and Lee Selby Empty Re: V2 Boxing Podcast Featuring Mickey Vann, Mauricio Herrera, and Lee Selby

Post by Scottrf Wed 30 Apr 2014, 11:14 pm

First time listening, and only listened to a bit so far but you guys sound like naturals.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

V2 Boxing Podcast Featuring Mickey Vann, Mauricio Herrera, and Lee Selby Empty Re: V2 Boxing Podcast Featuring Mickey Vann, Mauricio Herrera, and Lee Selby

Post by hampo17 Wed 30 Apr 2014, 11:20 pm

Cheers mate, can still remember the first interview we did. I was touching cloth during the whole thing Laugh

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 30 Apr 2014, 11:34 pm

hampo171 wrote:Cheers mate, can still remember the first interview we did. I was touching cloth during the whole thing Laugh

Speak for yourself. I was silky-smooth as always.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 01 May 2014, 6:42 am

Lucky you had a pro with you in the old days!

Was it Eubank in the first one?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Thu 01 May 2014, 7:14 am

Yeah Eubank was first, think it was Quigg and Cleverly after that.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu 01 May 2014, 7:59 am

Yea Paul my mate who gives the questions in Oz says he could imagine you on 5 Live or something. He thinks you have a voice for radio. And now you are on my Facebook I text him there saying how you also have a face for radio too lol oj
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Thu 01 May 2014, 8:07 am

Haha!

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down