The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW International Championship Ladder Match

+4
Kurt N. Jurqa
Steel
Crimey
JJJohnson
8 posters

Go down

6CW International Championship Ladder Match Empty 6CW International Championship Ladder Match

Post by JJJohnson Thu May 15, 2014 12:02 pm

6CW International Championship
Ladder Match
Alexander Altair vs Bam Sparkleston vs DeMarcus Brown vs Hobo vs Jackson Black vs Jax Cutler vs Jimmy Phillips vs Robin Reborn

Key factors:

*DeMarcus Brown & Jackson Black return to stake their claim
*Jimmy Phillips vows that this the year of “The Talent”
*Alexander Altair - Authority backing
*Hobo (Big match experience)
*Robin Reborn (Not afraid to take a risk)
*Jax Cutler has the Michael Hathaway factor
*Bam Sparkleston is the wildcard
*No pinfalls or submissions (Wrestling advantages don’t count)

Extra info:

*Jackson Black won two matches at NoG IV (Defended the IN Championship vs Mr Kenty; Won the Treasure Trail ladder match)
*6 of 8 participants are making their Night of Glory debuts (excluding Black & Hobo)
*Hobo (6WF, Hardcore, Tag Team) and Black (IN, Tag Team) are the only men to have held championship gold in their careers

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW International Championship Ladder Match Empty Re: 6CW International Championship Ladder Match

Post by Crimey Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:20 pm

*Michael Hathaway is stood backstage with Christy James, Jax Cutler steps into shot, stood behind Hathaway, his white vest barely holding his huge frame. Christy is holding a microphone as she begins the interview.*

CJ: Jax Cutler is going to make his pay per view debut at Night of Glory, surely the pressure from this is huge, to debut at such a massive event, the biggest in 6CW?

MH: The pressure is indeed huge Miss James, but Jax Cutler can deal with pressure, Jax Cutler isn't fazed by Night of Glory, he embraces it, while others cower and flinch at the idea of being put on the spot, Jax Cutler lives for it. To debut at Night of Glory is only fitting for a man of Jax Cutler's talent. Night of Glory is where legends are made, where careers are cemented and Jax Cutler aims to do that in his first appearance on a 6CW pay per vie, the plan is for Jax Cutler to steal the show and to become champion, to ascend and win the gold.

I am not feeling the pressure and Jax certainly isn't. Does he look like a man who feels worry? All he is feeling right now is confident, confident that he can win the match, confident that nobody will forget his name after Night of Glory, confident that gold is within touching distance. 

CJ: A lot have Jax down as the favourite for the match, surely that means there is going to be a target on his back, what strategy do you have to deal with that?

MH: It is no surprise to me that Jax Cutler is down as the favourite, Jax Cutler goes into every match the favourite because look at him. He is the perfect athlete, strong and fast in equal measure, moves of all kind in his repertoire, endurance, durability, stamina...he has it all, but most importantly...he has me. I have the best brain in this business and I know how to get the best out of Jax Cutler and he knows to listen to me and take my advice as GOLD because what I tell him, what I give him is victory. That is no different come Night of Glory. He will have a target on his back because the rest of those guys, they recognise it when they see Jax Cutler, they recognise that x-factor...they know he's truly the best and that is scary, so I expect alliances, I expect Jax Cutler to have to overcome them all...but I have full confidence that he can do that.

Now Miss James, you must be more intelligent than to think I would give out my strategy here in this interview. I wouldn't be a very good advisor if I did that would I? I know that the other 8 guys right now will be watching this with great interest because when I speak, people listen. They will be hoping for anything, one little slip up of information that they can use to win the match but I'm afraid I am far too smart for that Miss James. I am far too smart than to give out information that would put my client, Jax Cutler, at a disadvantage. My advice comes at a price and there isn't a guy in that match who can afford the golden words that come from this mouth.

CJ: We all know Jax Cutler's amateur background and his wrestling skill, but with the greatest respect, this is a ladder match, no pinfalls, no submissions, this is all about climbing the ladder and unhooking the belt, is Jax Cutler actually suited to this kind of match up?

MH: I thought better of you Miss James, what lazy journalism, what lazy questions, what boring insight you will give. Jax Cutler is a fantastic amateur wrestler, but he joined 6CW because he was done with that, do you not think he was aware of the different match types, do you not think he was aware of tables, of ladders, of chairs, of cages, of cells, of chambers? Do you think I am so stupid as to not have prepared him for such eventualities? Don't underestimate Jax or I, we are prepared for everything this company has to throw at us. If Jax Cutler has to throw somebody into a ladder; he will! If Jax Cutler has to dive from the top of a ladder; he will! If Jax Cutler has to end careers to win the title; he will!

Jax Cutler doesn't have weaknesses, Jax Cutler doesn't have a speciality because Jax Cutler is invulnerable! He is a force of nature, the best athlete in the world and that will be proven at Night of Glory when he climbs the ladder, ascends to the top, unhooks the Championship belt and his name is announced as THE 6CW International Champion!

CJ: Is there anybody in particular you are worried about in this match as a real threat? You have the experience of Hobo, the former champion Jackson Black, Robin Reborn is a risk-raker, Altair could always use his Authority ties, Jimmy Phillips and DeMarcus Brown are hoping to make waves this year...even Bam Sparkleston has showed he's no push over...

MH: None of them are Jax Cutler though, none of them have Michael Hathaway in their ear, none of them are going to become 6CW International Champion at Night of Glory. Jax Cutler fears no man. He is The Main Event and at Night of Glory, it will be his night, his glory. Trust my words.

*Jax Cutler leans in*

JC: And trust my wrestling.

*Jax Cutler pats Michael Hathaway on the shoulder and the two walk away.*

CJ: That was Jax Cutler and Michael Hathaway speaking to Christy James.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW International Championship Ladder Match Empty Re: 6CW International Championship Ladder Match

Post by Steel Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:14 am

We open inside a packed arena, the camera pans around the crowd showing all their excited faces and the different banner’s supporting their favourite superstars. The camera then makes its way round to announce table were we see the Lloyd brothers, both looking like the struggling to cope with the noise being generated by the sold out crowd. Both men put on their headsets and begin to broadcast.

Harold: Well here we are on the cusp of another Night of Glory, there were times I thought we would never have the privilege of this day again.

Henry: Indeed when 6CW last shut its doors amongst the despair, who would have thought she would once again rise from the ashes like a phoenix and guide us too this day. What’s more Harold this could prove to be the best Night of Glory yet, god knows they’ve made us wait

Harold: You know the old saying Henry good things come to those who wait, I’m sure we won’t be disappointed, any match your looking forward to the most Henry?

Henry: Do I have to pick one it’s so hard to choose, but I guess if I had to say id go with the …….

Henry is cut off as the lights in the arena dwindle, the crowds screams are almost deafening as they reach fever pitch.

Gangsta Rap then begins to play as white fireworks explode from the stage, which is greeted by a mixture of cheers and boos from the audience.

DeMarcus Brown then steps out and into the limelight, Brown is wearing his usual all white attire, his face covered so only his eyes are visible. Brown takes a few steps forward onto the stage, then reaches behind his back and pulls out a baseball bat from under his hoodie, He raises the bat and his other hand in the air and roars loudly, the crowd once more react to Browns actions split down the middle.

Harold: This crowd really can’t decide whether DeMarcus is indeed the devil or the hero 6CW needs.

Henry: I think what it comes down to Harold is Brown just does what he wants, he doesn’t show prejudice he thinks each man deserves his own brand of punishment no matter what their stance and shows disregard for to what others may think of his actions. To some that indeed may make him their rebel hero but others may think Brown crosses the line and his actions should have consequences

Harold: Well which ever corner you may stand in, no one can deny that DeMarcus Brown doesn’t provide entertainment

DeMarcus is now at ringside dragging the baseball bat behind him, Brown stops when he reaches ringside a look of glee in his eyes, he throws the bat to one side and it bounces off the railings. DeMarcus then pulls back the ring curtain and drags out a ladder from underneath, he feeds the ladder under the bottom rope then picks up a microphone from the ring steps and makes his way into the ring. Brown doesn’t hesitate to take up his usual spot a top the turnbuckle and waits as his music fades constantly staring at the ladder lying in the ring.

Brown then lowers the bandanna covering his mouth slowly and places the microphone in front of his mouth.

DB: Listen up fools, so here we finally are days before Night of Glory, days before seven other fools get their ass severely handed to them, days before I make my ascent to the top of ladder unhook the championship and celebrate my victory, I can almost taste the Cristal already its gonna be some party. Now I know I won’t be the only brother planning my celebrations, no doubt some of these suckas have arranged open top parades in their home towns with a lavish firework display and finger foods, you needn’t have bothered going to the expense because there is no way anybody other than DeMarcus Brown is walking away as champion. In fact just to give you a taste as to how easy my victory will be, come Night of Glory I’m going to simulate it for you know.

Brown jumps down for from the turnbuckle and makes his way to the ladder, he looks around the ring and nods, before setting up the ladder, he then takes another look around before climbing the ladder once at the top he raises his hands in victory.

Harold: Somehow I don’t think it will be quite that easy

Brown then continues to address the audience from the top of the ladder

DB: You see now, that’s all it takes ten simple steps between me and glory, by the time I’m through with each and every other competitor in the match, they won’t even be able to lift a finger to stop me and if they do well I’ll just climb back down and make sure there never able to lift that finger again. I’m sure others will attempt to make the climb long before I make my ascent but I’ll be there to knock each man down in the process and I turn break their spirit, it doesn’t matter if its Jackson Black, Jax Cutler, Hobo heck even if Bam Sparkleston is feeling brave they’ll see my face every time as they come crashing back to the floor with a bang. I showed last week just what I am capable of when I laid out not one but two of my competitors and it should have been a third had it not been for Phillips, thank you for that reminder Jimmy boy I now know not to be complacent and who will be my first victim.

A sadistic smile appears on Browns face

DB: But really it doesn’t matter in what order I choose to target my opponents because they all will suffer the same fate at some stage of the night, this isn’t going to be a wrestling match this is going to be a war and in war everything goes, no rules no boundaries just meaningless violence. They all will end up losers at least you can all console one other whilst I polish my championship.

Harold: Could Brown be any more confident

Henry: Well he could have come out with the belt already I suppose, save waiting till Sunday.

DB: Now I’m sure there’s a cue of men forming in the back, waiting to have their say, waiting to come out here and prove me wrong, I say what are you waiting for its not like I’m going anywhere.

Brown takes a seat at the top of the ladder and waits in anticipation with the crowd.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt N. Jurqa Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:51 am

Brown looks up at the stage as ‘Best Song Ever’ by One Direction blasts out of the speakers and reverberates around the auditorium. The fans cheer and a small ‘ERMAHGERD!’ chant begins in a section of the crowd.

Harold: It looks like DeMarcus Brown’s challenge is being met by the rookie, the enthusiastic yet green Bam Sparkleston!

Henry: This boy’s a liability Harold, he’s a danger in the ring with his naivety both to himself and his opponents and not in a good way. He simply should never have stepped foot within the squared circle and stayed in the queue with the other geeks wanting an autograph.

Harold: Well he’s the one dishing out the autographs now as the fans are really starting to take to him, each and every week he’s getting more and more trends on Twitter and I can spot quite a few Bam fans in the arena wearing #1 Bam fan t-shirts, some are even cosplaying as him!

Henry: What the hell is cosplaying? Don’t tell me you’re being drawn in by this fanboy too? He’s weird and I’m sure he’ll prove that right now...

Bam emerges from behind the curtain to cheers with his camera phone and mic in hand, he immediately spots a fan against the railing wearing a Bam t-shirt and rushes over and takes a selfie with him. He points at the t-shirt...

Bam: ERMAHGERD!

Bam then points the mic in the fan’s face and gestures...

Fan: ERMAHGERD!

Bam: ERMAAAAAHGEEEEEEEERD!

Fan: ERMAAAAAAAAAAHGEEEEEEEEEEERD!

Bam: EEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEEERRRRRDDDDD!

Fan and a large portion of the crowd: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDD!

Bam’s face erupts in the widest grin as the fans chant out his catchphrase and he makes his way down the ramp to the ring.

Henry: Tell me we didn’t bear witness to that! An ERMAHGERD off? These fans are actually getting behind this moron?

Harold: They love an underdog! And Bam just defines that role, look up plucky in the dictionary and there’s a picture of Bam!

Henry: Yeah and there is under ‘stalker’, ‘psycho’, ‘delusional’ and ‘jobber’.

Bam climbs into the ring and immediately goes to the ladder that De Marcus Brown is sat on top of and climbs up at a blistering pace.

Harold: Did you see how quickly Bam climbed that ladder! He may not pack the hardest punch, he may not know 1001 holds but that kid knows how to climb a ladder!

Henry: Yeah I wonder why, years of peering through wrestlers windows, that’s why!

Bam gets to the top opposite DeMarcus and smiles at him.

Bam: ERMAHGERD it’s only DeMarcus flippin Brown! You’re like sooooo totes amazeballs! You’re like Bam’s 14th favourite 6CW superstars, just behind Jack Hurst and ahead of Blade!

DB: What you getting at fool?

Bam: Hold fire there, loving the whole loner which way shall he go style, the white hoodie look is just so retro cool right now you hipster you! Anyways DeDe, can I call you DeDe, I feel like we’re already BFFs, we’re bonding like so well!

DeMarcus goes to speak but immediately continues on...

Bam: Well DeDe, I came out here to see you and all my Bam fans as last night I decided to work out just who will be the winner of the ladder match because I am just so Hashtag Awesome! Now you’re probably wondering how I worked this out but it was like all scientific and everything.

Bam reaches into the front of his trunks and DeMarcus nearly falls backwards of the side of the ladder recoiling from what may emerge, Bam thankfully pulls out a number of cards.

Bam: 6CW Match Attax cards! Now stats wise it’s not looking good for DeDe, you’ve got a 78 in moves which is like really good but only a 24 in selling, that’s like lower than Lucas Takeo! It gets worse DeDe, there’s not even a shiny DeDe, I was like totes gutted! But then I opened another pack and got this...

Bam gets the camera to close up on his hand in which he has a Hobo 100 club card, it shines in the light and it shows stats of 100 for charisma.

Bam: Mmmm shiny 100 club Hobo, like I so had to Instagram that when I opened that pack! So based on 6CW Match Attax the clear winner of the ladder based on stats which I worked out by adding all the numbers together on the cards and then dividing by the numbers on the card means that 100 club Hobo has an average stat of 81.2, that’s a clear 3.8 lead over Jackson Black although I’ve not got a shiny Jackson Black yet so he may take the lead. Sorry to say DeDe that your average was 56.5 though I reckon the makers need to up your looks stat from 24, that’s just mean.

DeMarcus grabs the cards out of Bam’s hands and throws them into the crowd.

Bam: Nooooo Shiny Hobo!!!! I’m like so hoping in the next edition they have a Team BamBo card, that’d be just sooo OhMGeee awesome!

Bam skitters down the ladder and goes to try and collect his cards back from the crowd.

Kurt N. Jurqa

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:55 pm

MK Ultra blasts out of the speakers and the crowd stay to boo as Alexander Altair steps through the curtain. Altair is dressed in a blue suit, white shirt and red tie and brown shoes

HA: Here comes mister personality himself, it's a shame his wit isn't as sharp as his dress sense

HE: Altair is obviously the most intelligent competitor in this match up and he will use every inch of that advantage to make sure he comes out on top at Night of Glory

HA: Are you kidding me, take those Authority blinkers off for a minute, Altair has no chance, it's only his alliance to Jones that has even got him into this match

HE: Altair has a massive future in this business, trust me Harold. You should not write this man off

HA: Well it looks like his opponents have Henry, look none of them seem the slightest bit bothered that Altair has joined them at ringside. Even this crowd are bored of booing him

Altair lifts the mic
AA: Well isn't this cosy, nice to see you all getting to know one another, now we have the pleasantries out if the way I thought it best that I introduce myself

My name is Alexander Altair and I am the next 6CW International Champion

The crowd boo as Altair smiles smugly

AA: You can all stand there and make your wild claims, tell your jokes, spout the same old pointless diatribe when the fact of the matter remains, I have something that none of you do.....

Altair nods as Brown, Cutler and Bam look on uninterested

AA: I have the backing of the most destructive group in wrestling history. I have the man in charge watching my back, I have the people that matter making sure that we get what we want from this match

And what we want will be hanging 30ft above the ring come Night of Glory. The next piece of the jigsaw leading us to complete domination of 6CW. It is inevitable, it is undeniable, it is fact

I am the next 6CW International champion and there is nothing that any of you or anyone else in this match can do about it

Altair smiles as the crowd boo

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:15 am

DeMarcus climbs down the ladder looking unimpressed he paces he ring a little before looking up at Altair and placing a finger on his lips, he then walks to the ropes where Bam is collecting his cards and leans over lifting the microphone up to his mouth.

DB: I’m not sure exactly what kind of substance abuse you frequent in Bam but whatever it is that must be some strong ass hallucinogenic in it, How exactly did you think you were talking to up here, because to me it seemed for no minute did you think it was DeMarcus Brown, because nobody talks to DeMarcus Brown like that. So was is it Brown you been smoking the 420 you been at some pineapple express sh1t. You’re one high Muther Trucker. You think DeMarcus cares what it says on those little cards of yours, you think in some way that those stats will make any difference to the championship match this Sunday. Besides whoever did the analysis for those cards was unmistakably as high as you.

Henry: That would explain a lot, do you think it is possible Bam could be on drugs

Harold: We have Tests that would pick up on that, I just think he’s unique

Henry: I think the word you’re looking for is special

DB: I’m not sure know exactly where you think you are brother, but I’d get out now whilst you have the chance, this might be your dream to wrestle in 6CW with the superstars you’ve weirdly admired from a distance, but you could be putting yourself in serious harm, none less than getting into a ring with me, because I won’t go easy on you Bam you come between me and that championship I don’t care how special you are, you will end up like all the others. Some of the guys won’t see you as competition Bam and in normal circumstances I would side with them, you’re clearly inept as wrestler, but that’s the kind of attitude that leads to short comings, that leads to losing opportunities. So if I were you id take your cards, take your merchandise, take your pictures and get out whilst you can still do it of your own accord. Seriously consider that for once I’m actually thinking about someone else’s safety, these people will vouch that’s not normally in my character, you only get one chance.

Harold: He’s right Brown would normally be the first guy to take pleasure in giving out pain. Maybe he has a soft spot for Bam

Brown leaves Bam to consider his options and turns to face Altair

DB: As for you, where is this back up you speak of, where is this dominant force, I don’t see any of them with you now and I don’t see any of them in the match with you, where exactly do you see this added help coming from. You’re on your on Altair against seven others, id hardly say that worked to your favour, not when most superstars have had just about enough of the Authority me included, you think anybody would side with you knowing the championship is on the line and what the authority are capable of, you think anybody would trust you for a second then you’re even more of a fool than I thought. What have you achieved on your own Altair nothing of note, what have you achieved as part of the Authority nothing, heck even Daniel Reilly has a championship belt around his waist, the only reason you’re in this match is because Jones had no other option, he had nobody else to name, it’s not because for one second you have a chance of claiming the gold, so don’t go getting ahead of yourself, beeatch.

The crowd cheer as Brown lowers the microphone a smug look on his face

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:32 pm

Black stares at Triple D on the deck and he quickly crawls to the corner and climbs up the ropes....

JT:Could be an opportunity missed there for Jackson Black....high-risk coming up....MOONSAULT!

HE:Oh no...

Triple D moves at the last moment as Black slams into the canvass,Debadguy staggers up slowly as Black is doubled up in pain and he drags his former protege towards him...

JT:D TO THE 5.....

HE:Rollup....

JT:He got him.........

........................3!

HE:Who got who?

ding ding ding

JT:I dont know....I'm really not sure...

The bell sounds to end the match but there seems to be some confusion as both Black and Triple D kneel in the ring with their arms raised in victory.

HE:We need to see some replays of that....i'm sure Jackson got it....

JT:Folks the referee is actually taking a look at the monitors here for confirmation...

The replays show Black slide off the back of Triple D and roll him up but Triple D shifts his body ontop of Black at the same time....

HE:Its so inconclusive....

JT:But we need a decision...

HE:I think the referee has made one...

Both Triple D and Jackson Black are standing up,staring at one another as the referee talks with Mike Bird.Bird nods his head as the referee slides into the ring,International Title in hand...

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen....after reviewing the tapes,the referee has made a decision..................the winner of this match..................and NEW International Champion..............Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnn Bllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk!

HE:Yes I knew it.....

JT:Wow,I guess the referee saw something we didnt...hold on....

Mike Bird:.....................and Duuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeee Dyyyyyyyyyyyyllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn Deeeeeeeeeeeebbbbbbbaaaaaaaadddddddddddgggggguuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyy Trrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiippppppppppplllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeee DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

HE:WHAT?

JT:Its the right call....

HE:So what..........they are co-champions?

JT:It would seem that way...

HE:This isnt right......

Jackson Black tries to snatch the title but Triple D grabs the other end and both men scuffle until the referee intervenes and pulls the belt away.

HE:So who gets the belt...

JT:Neither of them.....you cant split a title belt in half can you....Id wager this is not the last we have heard of this!

HE:You can count on it..

Black grabs the ropes at the last minute and the bottom drops out as Triple D slams into the mat.Black quickly grabs his legs and turns him over...

HE:Texas cloverleaf locked in....tap out....

The crowd are willing Triple D on as he shouts out in pain,Black applies serious pressure and bends the back at a sickening angle as Debadguy's face turns purple with the pressure.He tries desperately to crawl to the ropes...

JT:Triple D has endured so much already here at Carnage....can he hold on?

HE:How can he withstand this?

Triple D reaches out and misses the bottom rope by near inches,he is refusing to quit as the referee bends down and speaks to him.Jackson Black is shaking with the effort he is using for the move....Triple D looks up and stretches out towards the ropes...

JT:He got there...

Black drags Triple D back to the centre of the ring at the last moment and the crowd groan.He sits right back on the legs and back of Triple D and exterts full pressure...

HE:No way can he take much more....

JT:Thats it....thats it....the man tapped,break the damn hold...

The crowd boo as Triple D is forced to tap his hand to the mat and the referee signals for the bell.Jackson Black keeps the hold locked in for a few seconds before releasing and collapsing to the mat in exhaustion.

HE:He did it....I told you he was going to...

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen....here is your winner.....and UNDISPUTED 6CW International Champion..............Jaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccckkkkkkkkssssssoooooonnnnnnnn Bllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

The video cuts to backstage area, Christy James is stood with microphone in hand, as she begins to talk.

CJ: Ladies and gentleman, we have just watched the at the request of Jackson Black, the history that Jackson has with the 6CW International Championship. He was the first ever 6CW International Champion, and had a reign of 279 days. He now competes for the championship at Night of Glory, he faces seven other wrestlers for the opportunity to be the first holder
of the title since 6CW emerged from the ashes. I have Jackson with me now, and I am sure he has plenty to say.

Jackson walks into shot, dressed in his usual smart manner. He has a grey suit on with his hair
slicked back and beard groomed to perfection.

JB: Thank you for the outstanding introduction Christy, you could have discussed how immense my first title reign was but I feel I may do enough of that for the both us in this interview.

Jackson smiles in a smug fashion as Christy tries to ignore the arrogance.

CJ: Jackson, on the 10th of June you make your PPV return to 6CW. Are you feeling at all nervous about the occasion?

JB: Nervous? Come on Christy, this isn't Jax Cutler you are speaking to. I am no rookie making his PPV debut, I have main evented 6CW PPV's in the past where I was challenging for the biggest prize of them all. It doesn't come any bigger than that, and I wasn't nervous back
then so there is no way that Jackson Black is nervous for Night of Glory.

CJ: Seem you are very confident in your chances at Night of Glory, are there any of the other competitors that you haveyour eye on as potential rivals?

JB: Rivals? Are you kidding me Christy? If I am frankly honest, this Ladder Match is the whose who in 6CW mediocrity. Who are these guys? Nobody in that ladder match has done anything of note whilst at 6CW. They should all just be glad to have the opportunity to share a ring with someone like Jackson Black. Each of the other competitors may have their own strengths, may have their advantages but none of them are like Jackson Black. None of those guys are the completepackage like Jackson Black is. I have all the tools needed to walk into Night of Glory and win the 6CW International Championship.

CJ: Many question your ability in Ladder matches. Having such a strong background in mat wrestling, does that make you less suited to a ladder match than a high flyer like Robin Reborn?

Jackson does not look pleased.

JB: Never, and I mean never compare Jackson Black as anything other than better than someone like Robin Reborn. You should not even be comparing us in the same sentence. However, back to your question.. If I can draw you back to my first run in 6CW.
I had a compelling series of matches with Mike Hill. Do you remember how that series ended?

Christy shakes her head.

That series ended in the greatest ladder match professional wrestling has ever seen. We tore each other apart, and who walked out of that ring with his head held high? Jackson Black did! So do even doubt my ability in a ladder match is ludicrous.

Jackson pushes Christy out of the way, seemingly getting himself worked up in the process and swings the camera round to face him.

I want to end this interview with a message to the other competitors in this match. Jax Cutler, Hobo, Robin Reborn, DeMarcus Brown,
Jimmy Phillips, Bam Sparkleston, and Alexander Altair. None of you are worth to strap the boots of Jackson Black.I want you all to realise
that no matter hard you fight, no matter how many risks you take.. There is no way any of you are working out of Night of Glory
as 6CW International Champion. When you watch this back, I want you take one thing away from it.

At Night of Glory, you will all put your careers on the line. There will be broken bones, busted faces, but at the end of it all you will be remember one thing and one thing only. The image that will forever haunt your careers, that image of you on all your back
looking up at the rafters. You feel yourself giving up. A man appears, and that man is Jackson Black. He is unstrapping that belt you have just broken your body fighting for. Jackson Black will appear before you.... He will appear before you like a GOD.

For Jackson Black is god, and at Night of Glory he will conquer all.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:00 pm

"This is a public service announcement brought to you by the Guys Against Y-chromosome Sickos"

(Percy Percival is stood at a podium with a microphone, Percy has a tuxedo t-shirt on as he stands behind the podium)

PP: My fellow homosexuals. It has come to light that the men in power in 6CW should also be treated as if they were Y-chromosome sickos. Percy Percival is exactly what Night of Glory should be about. I even starred in the straight to DVD parody film Night of Gloryholes! I am sick of being overlooked time and time again. I demand that Percy Percival be added to the International Championship Ladder Match. I am a former 6CW Tag Team Champion, and I will be the first gay man in professional wrestling since Enforcer to hold a singles championship.

(Percy steps out from behind the podium with the microphone and is seen to be only wearing a thong on the lower half of his body)

PP: Jackson Blackcock, DeMarcus Browncock, Bam Spunkleton, The Hobosexual, Alexander Alqueer, Jax Buttler, Robin Regayporn, Rimmy Phillips, none of you will ever match up to the Filipino Thriller, the only real International Superstar in the entire 6CW, and if the Authority had any balls they would add Percy Percival to the match. But we all know why they wont. We all know 6CW can't be seen to have a gay man as a champion. The 6CW and the Authority are Guys Against Y-chromosome Sickos, and eventually we will change things around here. Call it... GayCW. Now, if the powers that be have any testicles, we will see what happens. Percy Percival is the Knight of Glory, and the International Superstar will become your International Champion sooner or later.

(Percy crotch chops towards the camera, he then hits a Gaymaker to the cameraman sending the cameraman and camera to the floor, before the camera goes static)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:30 pm

STRONGER by Kanye West plays and the crowd pop for the arrival of Robin Reborn

HA: I think we're about to have some sanity restored; resident thrillseeker Robin Reborn is on his way

*We don't see Reborn bounce out onto the stage.

HA: Look! Look where he is!

HE: He's insane Harold!

*The camera swings up and we see Reborn perched, legs dangling over the side, sitting on top of the titantron. A huge grin across his face.

RR: Hello down there!

*Reborn, mic in hand, looks over the men waiting in the arena, all rivals for the night.

RR: Bam, my boy, don't take this the wrong way but I came out here to get all of y'all to please shut...the hell...up!

*The crowd pop and Reborn winks at the camera

HE: A Jericho pop?! Come on!

RR: Cheap, I know. I'm just sick of the gangster and the way he spits and sick of the suited and booted puppet. DeMarcus...what are you even climbing ladders for? You won't get up there. You might as well have a climb and take a picture as its a view you'll never have again. You failed to take the Xtreme championship and you ran away; do we get rid of you again when I take that International Championship hanging up there?

*The crowd pop again as DeMarcus shouts insults at Reborn off mic.

RR: Yeah, yeah, tell it to the streets. And Altair. You, well you are just a huge joke. Coming in to this company with your folders and files, your imagined clientele. But instead you sold out and became a little Authority b*tch boy.

*You're a b*tch boy! x3 from the crowd causing Reborn to laugh.

RR: Hashtag that one. And you can all tweet, snapchat, instagram, whatsapp, facebook, bebo, myspace, fax, pigeon mail and whatever the rest: all to see Robin Reborn #riskeverything. You know me, I love a good old ladder. Hell, I even flew from the heights in the Gateway for Glory match...not my smartest move, I may add.

AA: Yes, Reborn, you soon disappeared.

RR: That I did, Alexander, and thats what I do. I climb heights and I fly. You'll think i've disappeared, you won't see me, and then the Robin will come down to land. Then you'll find me. And that's what you've got to remember. You've all got to remember. Every Hobo and Black in the back, Cutler and Anne Hathaway, all of you watching too. Robin Reborn will do anything. There are things you couldn't imagine that you will soon see me do.

*Reborn suddenly stands.

RR: Cos I'll fly from anywhere.

*Reborn jumps into the air and off the screen, the lights suddenly dropping

HA: Oh my god! He's crazy!

HE: He, he jumped?!

*The lights burst back into life 5 seconds later and Reborn is stood calmly on the stage at the top of the ramp. He laughs at the shock in Bam's eyes, Sparkleston almost beside himself.

RR: Relax, zipwire! But take that as a warning, you won't forget Robin Reborn at Night of Glory.

STRONGER blasts out of the speakers again and Reborn bounces out of the stage area and back behind the curtains.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt N. Jurqa Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:51 pm

After what seems a couple of days the camera cuts back to the ring action where Bam has finally found his shiny Hobo card and climbs back in the squared circle where DeMarcus Brown awaits.

Bam: ERMAHGERD!!!!
Did you just see the promo by Jackson Black? That was like so totes amazeballs! Saying he's like a wrestling God, well I know I pray about him every night as I close my eyes. And he mentioned me! Jackson Black mentioned me!!! I so hope I Sky+'d it, that's being vined as soon as I get home.

Bam sees Altair on the ramp and goes to address him..

Bam: Hi Altair! Loving the suit there, with the red, blue and white combo it's a bit like a Ginger Spice at the Brits so it's great to see you're confidant in your individuality rather than read the tweets saying it looks like you got dressed in the dark. Good on Double A, good on you!

Altair looks annoyed at Bam's comments from the ramp.

Bam: I wondered though with all your connections if you could have a word for me with the HR department? I've asked a couple of times now for people's phone numbers, I explained it was all to arrange nights out for everyone and not in the slightest to ring Jackson Black in the early hours repeatedly just to hear his voice, but they weren't very receptive, you know what this pen pushers are like, so totes negatives Nancies and Debbie downers.

Bam now turns to DeMarcus in the ring...

Bam: so totes apologies DeDe about the card, can we hug and forget about it?

Bam opens his arms and DeMarcus gestures for him to back off.

Bam: We're like bros Dede! Both from Cali, sure I'm more OC than Compton but I can be street too, ya know blud! We could be like brothers from another mother! I can spit a mean lyric, I could be the apprentice to your rapping Jedi! Dr DeDe and Baminem? Listen up DeDe to some of these, now word to the wise, these lyrics are a bit hardcore for those with sensitive ears, Bam's dropping these bombs like they're hot!

Bam gestures to backstage and music begins to play...Robbie Williams Kids...

Bam: I'm an honorary Sean Connery, born '74
There's only one of me
Single-handedly raising the economy
Ain't no chance of the record company dropping me
Press be asking do I care for so....

DeMarcus snarls at him and Bam stops.

Bam: yeah bit parental guidance there, good thinking DeDe, we don't want to alienate our target audience. O to the M to the G you are just so on the money! How about this one, I know this is just right for you, in fact I reckon they wrote this song just for you!

Bam gestures again for the music to start...

Bam: Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

Bam: what you think? Chuck DeDe and Ol Dirty Bamstard?

Bam looks at DeMarcus with puppy eyes and waits for his reply...

Kurt N. Jurqa

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:16 am

Demarcus stares at Bam confused and shakes his head.

DB: What is this am I being punk'd or something, this can be real, this man cannot be serious, is this the whole point of you being here Bam did somebody put you up to this, is Ashton Kutcher waiting to jump out from behind the curtain next. you think I want to be friends with you man you just plain out creepy, I don't want to be friends with anybody here, but you, you would be the last name on my list.

DeMarcus climbs out of the ring

DB: Now im done here, you fools can play these games, you can rap, play with your cards, try to prove how brave or stupid you are by jumping fro heights, but that aint gonna help you one bit come Monday, Oh and if Ashton is in the back I suggest he start running because he is about to get my boot straight up ass.

DeMarcus drops the microphone and makes his way up the ramp, he barges shoulders with Altair on the way, before scowling at the Authority man. Brown then exits through the curtain

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down