The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talking shop - I think I might burst!!!

Go down

Talking shop - I think I might burst!!! Empty Talking shop - I think I might burst!!!

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue May 27, 2014 5:31 pm

Author: Jaden T Waters

You ever get that feeling where you're so full of excitement that you literally think your head is going to pop off and your entire body will just explode?

Well go with me here because whether you get what i'm saying that is precisely how I feel at the moment. Why I hope you are asking and if you're not then i'm gonna go right ahead and tell you anyway?

Night of Glory is less than two weeks away, as im typing I am screaming that out loud much to the annoyance of my neighbours who couldn't be more anti 6CW if they tried - 6WF is the only company worth watching blah blah blah Wink

The biggest night of the year is in touching distance and i'm gonna make a bold statement right here. I think it will be the best one yet. I know, I know, mighty shoes to fill and quite a claim from somebody who has no idea what is still to happen on Friday's Anarchy but you know when you get that feeling in the pit of your stomach, not the one that means you have to order takeout or the one that makes you visit the porcelain throne but that other one, the one where you don't know what it is but you just know something big is coming!!

Well my stomach is doing somersaults it knows for certain that we are in for a treat, just look at the card and you know we have something big in store

Nicky Cassidy vs Chaos

Jerome Dubois vs Jack Hurst

6CW Xtreme Championship
Chamber of Horrors
Ojore (c) vs Edward Plague vs Joshua vs Lucas Takeo

6CW UK Championship
Daniel Reilly (c) vs Blade

6CW International Championship
Ladder Match
Alexander Altair vs Bam Sparkleston vs DeMarcus Brown vs Hobo vs Jackson Black vs Jax Cutler vs Jimmy Phillips vs Robin Reborn

6CW Tag Team Championships
Scott Harris/Mike Masters (c) vs The Authority (Marty Helms/Jonathan Daniels)

Vincent Costello vs "The Viper" Liam Wood

EWF Championship
*Winner added to main event*
Enforcer (c) vs GazzyD

6CW Championship
Max Adamson (c) vs Nate Nack

Just listing it there and I am on the edge of my seat. I have no doubt the order of matches will change but there are at least seven huge Main Event matches alone. How can this night be anything than absolutely epic. Its too early for me to start making predictions but I wanted to guage your excitement levels, are they off the chart like mine or are you on the ship with my neighbours and thoroughly underwhelmed?

Over the next couple of weeks leading up to the big event I will be reviewing the match ups and putting my neck on the line with some bold predictions, that is of course as long as I don't actually explode Smile

Let me know what you think below- Speak to you all soon

Jaden

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down