The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unseeded players to avoid in the draw

3 posters

Go down

Unseeded players to avoid in the draw Empty Unseeded players to avoid in the draw

Post by MrInvisible Thu 19 Jun 2014, 3:45 pm

Which unseeded players do you think are the ones to avoid in the draw this year? Here's a few for starters:

Mayer, Chardy, Muller, Harrison, Hewitt, Benneteau, Istomin, Rosil, Haase. Haase is always good on the grass and I do think that Lleyton has another good run at Wimbledon left in him.

On the womens' side: Pironkova, Hantuchova, Kanepi, Wickmayer, Peer, Watson, Paszek.

MrInvisible

Back to top Go down

Unseeded players to avoid in the draw Empty Re: Unseeded players to avoid in the draw

Post by lags72 Thu 19 Jun 2014, 4:25 pm

A good run for Hewitt ......?? I think that really would be a major surprise.

If by "good run" you mean something like QF's ..... I'm struggling to remember when that last happened for him at Wimbledon - or indeed ANY Slam. All things are possible I guess ........

Of your other names I agree that Benneteau can be dangerous, and (on recent showings) I myself would add Falla, Stepanek and Dustin Brown

lags72

Back to top Go down

Unseeded players to avoid in the draw Empty Re: Unseeded players to avoid in the draw

Post by The Special Juan Thu 19 Jun 2014, 4:27 pm

Mahut, for everyone's sake!! Rosol too Whistle
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down