The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, who wins the 2 ladder matches this Sunday?

+4
Samo
TopoftheChops
Dolphin Ziggler
BD21
8 posters

Go down

So, who wins the 2 ladder matches this Sunday? Empty So, who wins the 2 ladder matches this Sunday?

Post by BD21 Tue 24 Jun 2014, 7:57 pm

Simple. Who do you WANT to win and who do you THINK will win?

Contract Match:

Want: Ambrose
Think: Rollins

Title Match:

Want: Not sure, I'd say Wyatt or Reigns but I don't think they're ready yet, especially Reigns.
Think: Cena.

BD21

Back to top Go down

So, who wins the 2 ladder matches this Sunday? Empty Re: So, who wins the 2 ladder matches this Sunday?

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 24 Jun 2014, 8:01 pm

Want: Ziggler

Want: Cena
Think: Cena

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

So, who wins the 2 ladder matches this Sunday? Empty Re: So, who wins the 2 ladder matches this Sunday?

Post by TopoftheChops Tue 24 Jun 2014, 8:06 pm

Want: Barrett
Think:Ambrose

Want:Wyatt
Think: Reigns

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 24 Jun 2014, 8:16 pm

Want: Ambrose
Think: Barrett

Want: Reigns
Think: Kane/Orton

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakatomi Plaza Tue 24 Jun 2014, 8:23 pm

Want: Only Rollins or Ambrose are future world championship material in this match

Want: Depends on Daniel Bryan. If he's fit to challenge for the title at Battleground then Cesaro would make a decent transitional champion. If not then Cena, who'll go on to drop the title at Summerslam to Lesnar.

Nakatomi Plaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Jun 2014, 9:43 pm

want: Barrett
Think: Ambrose

Want: Orton to grab one belt/Reigns to grab the other simultaneously

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 24 Jun 2014, 10:22 pm

Want: Barrett
Think: Barrett

Here me out a second on this one. Barrett has been growing in popularity recently and WWE appear to be noticing it, Ambrose and Rollins will take each other out causing an unexpected win

Want: Wyatt

Is it honestly going to be anyone else? Cena wins number 16

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Jun 2014, 10:27 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 24 Jun 2014, 10:46 pm

I think Rollins wins the case and then Reigns wins the Tiitle.

at SummerSlam I think Rollins will cash in on Reigns and Dean Ambrose will run out, he'll be expected to take Rollins out but will screw Reigns and join up with the Authority and new champ Seth Rollins

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by robbo277 Tue 24 Jun 2014, 11:40 pm

I want Barrett to win the briefcase and hold onto the briefcase for a long while. You can imagine it, a champ is down after a long, gruelling battle against the odds, before: "I'm afraid I've got some bad news!" Barrett comes down and cashes in. It could be on a Face champ or a heel champ and even turn Barrett face.

I think Rollins will win it though. It just seems set up for him to win it. I'd place Barrett 3rd favourite after Rollins and Ambrose.

I want Cena to win the title to launch into a battle with Heyman, fighting Cesaro at Battleground and Lesnar at Summerslam. I'd like to see Lesnar beat Cena and then Orton, before Daniel Bryan earns his shot at Lesnar, possibly by winning the Royal Rumble.

I think Cena will win it. It will either be him or Orton I think. They're the two proven ones and I think that is what WWE will look for at the moment.

robbo277

https://twitter.com/#!/robbo277

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down