The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury rules out Chisora rematch and blasts Haye/Chisora/Klitschko conspiracy

+9
Strongback
kingraf
TopHat24/7
Mr Bounce
jimdig
TRUSSMAN66
Dipper Brown
Rowley
catchweight
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fury rules out Chisora rematch and blasts Haye/Chisora/Klitschko conspiracy - Page 2 Empty Fury rules out Chisora rematch and blasts Haye/Chisora/Klitschko conspiracy

Post by catchweight Fri 25 Jul 2014, 2:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tyson Fury is adamant he will not step foot in the same ring as British heavyweight rival Dereck Chisora in future after the Londoner pulled out of their scheduled fight this Saturday.

The duo were set to settle their differences at the Phones 4 U Arena in Manchester this weekend, but Chisora pulled out of the rematch, which was billed as a final eliminator for the WBO title, on Monday.

While promoter Frank Warren insists Fury is contractually locked in to a rearranged date in October, the 6ft 9in Manchester fighter insists he wants to face WBC champion Bermane Stiverne if he gets past Chisora's stand-in opponent Alexander Ustinov.

"I'm not about to let people down especially in my home town, I don't care if he (Frank Warren) brought King Kong to me on Saturday night I was going to fight," said Fury.

"Most people would have got a journeyman to fight, I don't do that. This guy is rated number 10 in the world by two organisations, he's not a pushover. I've had no sparring and no preparation. It's a real 50/50 fight, it's about who gets who out of there.

"People like Dereck Chisora and David Haye are conning people, they're out to con the public and the British Boxing Board of Control say I'm bad for boxing! When I say I'm going to fight, I fight. I would fight with no eyes. There was nothing going to keep me out of that ring on Saturday.

"For him (Chisora) to have another little injury and pull out is absolutely pathetic. It's a disgrace to the world of heavyweight boxing."

Fury alleged that Dereck Chisora possibly had no intention of going forward with their scheduled rematch - and instead he was helping train Alexander Ustinov for the date.

On Monday, Chisora revealed that he fractured his left hand and withdrew from the fight, which was scheduled to take place on Saturday at the Phones 4u Arena in Manchester. Two days later Ustinov officially replaced him. Chisora's injury was said to have come during a sparring session with Ustinov from last Friday.

"Maybe [Ustinov] was [training to fight me]. I don't know what's going on behind the scenes. Chisora might not have been going to fight [me] all along and he was using my name to sell tickets and trying to get me beat in the background by training Ustinov and keeping him sparring up until the fight and let him fight me," Fury said.

"For all I know he's been sparring Mariusz Wach down there every day. I don't know anything about it. I think it's all a touchy subject. I think there is a conspiracy going on behind the scenes, to get me bumped off from the heavyweights and put me out of action. We'll see on Saturday night if they can achieve that."

When Fury was asked to reveal the people "behind the conspiracy," he claimed the Klitschko brothers were heavily involved.

"I think the Klitschkos have a big involvement in it, because they don't want to fight me and they are avoiding me," Fury said.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Fury rules out Chisora rematch and blasts Haye/Chisora/Klitschko conspiracy - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury rules out Chisora rematch and blasts Haye/Chisora/Klitschko conspiracy

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jul 2014, 11:45 am

Cheers Toppy, glad someone understands

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2