The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Briggs continues to stalk Klitschko

+3
Strongback
owen10ozzy
catchweight
7 posters

Go down

Briggs continues to stalk Klitschko Empty Briggs continues to stalk Klitschko

Post by catchweight Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:13 am

After several gym altercations and crashing a Klitschko press conference it doesn't look like Briggs intends to stop his Klitschko stalking anytime soon. Apparently he followed Klitschko to a restaurant and began eating the food right off of Klitschkos plate. Klitschko poured a glass of water over him and in the ensuing scuffle it seems Briggs (who was in flip flops) slipped and cut his leg requiring a trip to the hospital. Briggs shows no signs of relenting in his pursuit of the heavyweight champion.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Briggs continues to stalk Klitschko Empty Re: Briggs continues to stalk Klitschko

Post by owen10ozzy Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:45 am

Certified nutter! Hilarious though;

http://thebiglead.com/2014/08/01/shannon-briggs-wladimir-klitschko-restaurant-video/

Link for anyone who wants to see. Love the way calm and composed way which Wlad goes about it; you want some water, yeh Champ...proceeds to pour it into a glass first!

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Briggs continues to stalk Klitschko Empty Re: Briggs continues to stalk Klitschko

Post by Strongback Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:54 am

"Whatever you do I do champ".........hahahahahaha

Was it Briggs' own people that dragged him out of the restaurant? Can't see Wlad having bodyguards with him.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:21 pm

Wlad seems content enough to humour him. The entire episode is pretty funny. No desire to see an actual boxing match between the two however, if that's the desired outcome.

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:24 pm

Staged handbags. Briggs man. Whatever happened to Shannon Briggs....

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:38 pm

I don't know how staged it is though. Briggs has been after Wlad for six years, I think he's really gone unhinged, and Wlad is just amusing him...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:40 pm

Come on man, worse acting than Eldorado. Wlad should just take his inhaler off him. Problem solved.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:41 pm

Six years is a long time to be staging increasing insanity
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:33 pm

I loved Eldorado when I was little. Shame it never took off. I remember an episode where a guy went paint balling and got shot by a real gun, gripping stuff!

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:28 am

Dipper Brown wrote:I loved Eldorado when I was little. Shame it never took off. I remember an episode where a guy went paint balling and got shot by a real gun, gripping stuff!

Laugh Laugh Laugh 

Remember Elderado what a load of old tripe that was. BBC trying to think outside the box at the time with an exotic soap opera full of beautiful people.

Short lived I believe. Just stick to grotty greasy spoons in the East end, stained teeth, fat Pat, and family disputes held at the local.

On Briggs. To me its all staged. If not then I suspect Briggs is taking something.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down