The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 questions(wwe)

4 posters

Go down

5 questions(wwe) Empty 5 questions(wwe)

Post by HitmanOwl Tue 24 May 2011, 3:49 pm

Everyone's got an opinion!

1. Will r truth hold the WWE title?

2. Alex riley will be the next big thing,right?

3. Was Orton/Christian was the match of the year so far?

4. Why does wwe de- push talent?

Thoughts please.

5. What's your thoughts on kharma?

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

5 questions(wwe) Empty Re: 5 questions(wwe)

Post by JoshSansom Tue 24 May 2011, 4:01 pm

1) No - close but no cigar for the WWE title, though if he ever went to Smackdown he could be No. 1 heel and get the WHC.

2) Looks like it, though I would expect to see a push followed by a fall back to the mid card. That said there is a definite place for him as mid card face on SD - feud with Cody would be good

3) Yes. I wasn't fussed on the feud (as face v face) but the match was excellent

4) To test their resolve - will they remain professional etc? Can they be trusted long term, how will the crowd react, how will they react, can they recover etc. Also, there seems to be a tendency to over push young talent, meaning reversals are needed

5) Very strange - all I can imagine is that she is going to have a "handler" that she is scared of etc... but I am not sure if they would be any good.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 24 May 2011, 4:11 pm

1. I doubt it, and if he does I expect it to be a one day reign (win at PPV, lose on Raw the next day)

2. Depends if the wwe have gone off Miz. I think the Miz may suffer the same fate as Jack Swagger. If not, and if Miz is still in the wwe's plans, then I expect Miz will soundly beat A-Ri at PPV's to come, and then Riley finding himself jobbing.

3. For me, HHH v Undertaker at Wrestlemania still holds the title for match of the year.

4. People get out of favour easily. Sheamus, Swagger and CM Punk are all examples. One of the many reasons is I don't think the wwe trusts these guys to headline. So you get the usual suspects at each PPV.

Ask yourself this question...apart from Cena v Rock (and possibly Taker v HHH 2), who do you see as being in the other headline matches (if Cena or Rock don't hold it, then those involved in the WWE and WHW title matches)?

I can see Orton being one of them, but as for the other 3 spots I could not pin down who might be involved. The list of "possibles" is too long.

5. Her biggest problem is a lack of competition. I can see an abundance of screwy finishes if she goes against other Diva's one on one. She looks far and away the most dominant "Diva" (notice the speechmarks Very Happy ) on the roster.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 24 May 2011, 4:14 pm

1 - No although if he keeps up his good work he might get drafted to SD! and pushed to the WHC

2 - Asolutely Not!

3 - Best non-gimmick match of the year for me

4 - Brock Lesnar

5 - Ruined

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Tue 24 May 2011, 4:21 pm

gaffer - the Lesnar point is interesting, they had so much riding on him though from what he has said in interviews he doesn't sound cut out for the travelling based lifestyle of WWE so I am surprised that no-one picked up on it before he left to live in the woods.

I do think that ARi could get quite over as a face though, which given the lack of mid card faces will probably see him get a position there. Whether he will progress on from that I am not sure.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 24 May 2011, 5:00 pm

I'll reserve judgement on Riley as a face for now, you're right though, SD! do need a decent midcard face but I'm just not sure if he is likable enough to get over

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Tue 24 May 2011, 5:02 pm

the-gaffer wrote:I'll reserve judgement on Riley as a face for now, you're right though, SD! do need a decent midcard face but I'm just not sure if he is likable enough to get over

Got to be a better option than Kofi though... WWE need to realise that faces don't only have to appeal to kids.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 24 May 2011, 5:14 pm

Thats very true, the ironic thing is that the fans couldn't wait to get behind Kofi when they gave him a proper edge in his feud with Orton

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 May 2011, 5:18 pm

1. I'm going to go out on a limb and say yes. I can't see the run being for very long however

2. Can't see anyone else being given the opportunity. He's in the best position for a push at the moment.

3. Undertaker / HHH beat it for me purely coz I'm a huge oldschool wrestling fan.

4. because Randy Orton says so.

I say this jokingly but you never know how far from the truth it is. I thought Barrett was going to be one of the next big heels but after working with Cena seems to have been pushed down even though he is sporting the IC title.

5. Fat, useless slug. As pointless as the womens division is, it's even more pointless putting someone of her size into it because it's just obvious what will happen in the majority of matches. Either she steamrolls, she wins on DQ because of interference or she loses without being pinned in triple-threats.

I'd say give her a shot at doing a "Chyna" and going for the IC title but the fact is, I'm betting most of the men couldn't perform moves on her because she's a whale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down