The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Tough Enough........

4 posters

Go down

WWE Tough Enough........ Empty WWE Tough Enough........

Post by djcc2004 Tue 24 May 2011, 10:12 pm

Just wanted to get all your views on this? from the old 606 to 606v2 there seems to be no real conversation about it, i have been hooked to this and love it as after being a fan for many years it gives a great insight in to the business and the way they work in the ring.

i was gutted see Martin have to drop out through injury as he had potential but was glad to see christina go this week, she just did not have the desire and just seemed happy to be the last girl and not really there to win it Rolling Eyes

i would be shocked if luke didnt win it, he seems to have the best all round talent and altho he is arrogant and a bit of a t.w.a.t i think he has great heel qualitys, he just has that smarmy face u want to smack and i think he has a lot of the miz in him, i think him and Andy will be the final 2

thoughts on the series and contestants?

djcc2004

Back to top Go down

WWE Tough Enough........ Empty Re: WWE Tough Enough........

Post by Jammy31 Tue 24 May 2011, 10:33 pm

I must admit, this is the only reality series that Im avidly watching.

Christina needed to go. She just couldnt cmpete with the guys (no sexism intended, she just simply couldnt). And then she sprained her ankle, and for me, that was it.

As for AJ...Well, Mr. Botchamania right there. He was a decent talent, but when it came to it, he just couldnt pull it off.

As for Andy...In my eyes, he's the gentle giant of the competition. He's got the height and the build and potential, but at this stage, potential isnt good enough. I think that he'll be next to go. Austin knows how tough it is to raise kids whilst working for the WWE, and I think that that might be another reason why Andy might go.

Jeramiah, well...Mr.MMA. I think he has a chance of winning it, if he can forget his MMA ways, and focus. He just needs to slow it down, and relax. He made a few mistakes last episode, but I think he can rectify that. He's got good charisma, and I think can make it into the WWE if he really wanted to.

Luke...Simple, I hate the guy. He's a complete tool, BUT he looks like the most likely to win this. If he does come into the WWE, Im thinking Heel. he has the arrogance and the face that everyone wants to hate. Im thinking a Miz style cockiness.

BUT I was really rooting for Martin. It's a shame that he went out like he did. I was really hoping he'd make the big time. He deserves it more than the others. I'm hoping that Austin put in a word with someone at the WWE to say "Look, keep and eye on this guy, bring him into some training programme once he's fit". I don't know if it can work like that, but I really hope for his sake.

My thoughts Smile
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Tue 24 May 2011, 10:40 pm

I have been watching it. I believe the series is extremely good. Andy is showing his agression now, which is very good. I believe that Luke will win now, but most will probably get into FCW and move up from there.

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Wed 25 May 2011, 12:03 am

Christina is already in the WWE in FCW, she's Alicia Fox's sister.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Wed 25 May 2011, 12:06 am

Also i thought Andy was going to chew his own face off at the end in the most recent episode.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 May 2011, 10:31 am

Excellent series. Hadn't watch previous ones, having only seen clips. Glad I've been tuning in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down