The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 28th August *Contains Spoilers*

+4
Paul Mac 6CW
jai.roberts
jeromedubois
TwisT
8 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 28th August *Contains Spoilers* Empty 6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 28th August *Contains Spoilers*

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Aug 2014, 10:35 pm

Live show talk in here chaps

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 28th August *Contains Spoilers* Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 28th August *Contains Spoilers*

Post by TwisT Thu 28 Aug 2014, 11:12 pm

Blinding first match and the return of Ojore! Wow!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 28th August *Contains Spoilers* Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 28th August *Contains Spoilers*

Post by TwisT Thu 28 Aug 2014, 11:19 pm

Big Josh gets his puppet back!!!!!

Reap the whirlwind Brotherhood. The duo of destruction are back! Laugh

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Thu 28 Aug 2014, 11:41 pm

Great show so far! Happy to see my promo was used Smile

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Thu 28 Aug 2014, 11:41 pm

Being as I'm still new to this I'm elated that Bolan beat Ojore ... I'm guessing he was a major player in 6CW

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 29 Aug 2014, 12:01 am

Former Xtreme Champion and around bad ass. That's a pretty good win to have on your CV jai!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Fri 29 Aug 2014, 10:00 am

Great to see Ojore back and a solid win for Bolan on his debut. I can see the Authority attempting to recurit Ojore in the coming weeks

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 29 Aug 2014, 10:11 am

Some of the roster are being destroyed! Red Arrows, Nate, Brotherhood, Bam, Wood....... The EMT's are having a field day!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 29 Aug 2014, 10:33 am

Wow what a finish! And what questions to ask now!

Team of Enforcer, GazzyD, Masters, Nate and Harris take on Adamson, Bad Intentions, Altair and Reilly

It has screwjobs wrote all over it! Enforcer, Nate and Harris could all easily screw their team over. Brilliantly done guys!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 29 Aug 2014, 1:07 pm

So then, how about that?

What did you think?

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Fri 29 Aug 2014, 2:05 pm

Top show! clap

Some very interesting developments that progressed some major angles...

I just don’t see the Authority/Uprising plot ending at BFB so think they may be some kind of no contest or swerve, I would put a lot of money on someone turning on the uprising (not Harris- to obvious, I’m going for Masters), that costs them the win somehow.

I liked the team work of Cagero & Costello and the result of that 'match' with Wood makes me doubt he'll be in any fit state to face Costello at BFB for the strap, but in 6CW anything can happen so who knows!!! I really enjoyed seeing the sadistic side of VC coming to the forefront again, I like that he's moving back into that sick SOB, that doesn’t know when to draw the line. Right now I would love Emmy to turn heel on Wood, just as he has the title in the bag at BFB she costs him the match, now that would be epic!!!

As for the rest of the show, it kind of left me with a lot of questions:

what have the stallions got up their sleeves?

Grace continues his winning streak and I really like the play on 'true' wrestling fans not buying into to him, is he the new Cena; polarising opinion?

Is Joshua is own man again?

Will the emergency room at the local hospital have to call in relief staff????

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Aug 2014, 4:28 pm

Fantastic show, loved Cagero's ruthless side coming through in the backstage segments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 29 Aug 2014, 6:01 pm

Biggest night so far for Jax Cutler I feel.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Fri 29 Aug 2014, 6:24 pm

It really was a great show. Beachfront brawl is looking awesome.

War games in perfect for this feud. I also see a swerve coming, with so many options, everyone in Team Uprising could play a huge part in the eventual winner of this match. I'm really enjoying the Harris/Masters interaction, from childish insults to aggressive tantrums.

I am also enjoying the ruthless sides of Costello and Cagero. Both such interesting characters.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 29 Aug 2014, 11:08 pm

That was a show of sheer brutality, I don't think many weekly episodic shows would see a list of casualties like that. However, I think it was more than necessary for this show....there is a growing feeling of discontent and animosity on so many levels of the roster right now, something had to give.

I agree it was probably Jax Cutler's highlight evening of his career so far. Lost by a pinfall but a dominant performance and left Leone in a heap after the match was over. That is a great way of making a statement.

So many feuds, rivalries and storylines that are bubbling nicely to what promises to be one hell of an eruption in the coming weeks.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down