The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ireland 2014/15 season

+36
petethepete
Kingshu
rapidsnowman
LondonTiger
carpet baboon
geoff999rugby
No 7&1/2
geoff998rugby
Standulstermen
Pete330v2
brennomac
Golden
ME-109
gleesonisgod
George Carlin
the-goon
pete (buachaill on eirne)
thebandwagonsociety
wolfball
GunsGerms
Rory_Gallagher
marty2086
bluestonevedder
westisbest
lostinwales
GoodinTightSpaces
The Great Aukster
Submachine
Sin é
Don Alfonso
MunsterMac
fa0019
asoreleftshoulder
Notch
rodders
profitius
40 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ireland 2014/15 season  - Page 4 Empty Ireland 2014/15 season

Post by profitius Sun 07 Sep 2014, 1:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

The season has just started and yet the autumn internationals are just around the corner. Time for a new Ireland thread.

This season in the Pro 12 the internationals look like they're coming back a few weeks earlier than usual. This should allow them to be more match sharpe when the november internationals against South Africa, Georgia and Australia come round.

Here are the fixtures during the season.

November 2014
Sat 8th Nov 14 17:30
GS Ireland  v   South Africa
AVIVA Stadium

Sun 16th Nov 14 14:30
GS Ireland  v   Georgia
AVIVA Stadium

Sat 22nd Nov 14 16:30
GS Ireland  v   Australia
AVIVA Stadium

February 2015
Sat 7th Feb 15 15:30
6N Italy  v   Ireland
Stadio Olimpico

Sat 14th Feb 15 17:00
6N Ireland  v   France
AVIVA Stadium

March 2015
Sun 1st Mar 15 15:00
6N Ireland  v   England
AVIVA Stadium

Sat 14th Mar 15 14:30
6N Wales  v   Ireland
Millennium Stadium

Sat 21st Mar 15 14:30
6N Scotland  v   Ireland
BT Murrayfield

-----------
After the first weekend of the Pro 12 Stuart Olding was the stand out Irish player. Theres talk about himself and Payne being the Ireland centers but I'd love to see Olding and Henshaw. Henshaw returns for Conancht next weekend.
--------

Ireland Squad (Guinness Series 2014, South Africa, Georgia, Australia- Aviva Stadium)

Forwards (21)
Stephen Archer (Cork Constitution/Munster) 2
Rodney Ah You (Corinthians/Connacht) 1
Rory Best (Banbridge/Ulster) 77
James Cronin (Dolphin/Munster) 1
Sean Cronin (St Mary's College/Leinster) 35
Robbie Diack (Malone/Ulster) 1
Dave Foley (UL Bohemians/Munster) *
Chris Henry (Malone/Ulster) 16
Jamie Heaslip (Naas/Leinster) 67
Dave Kilcoyne (UL Bohemians/Munster) 10
Mike McCarthy (Lansdowne/Leinster) 15
Jack McGrath (St Mary's College/Leinster) 10
Paul O'Connell (Young Munster/Munster) 94 CAPTAIN
Tommy O'Donnell (UL Bohemians/Munster) 4
Peter O'Mahony (Cork Constitution/Munster) 23
Mike Ross (Clontarf/Leinster) 41
Rhys Ruddock (St Mary's College/Leinster) 3
Dominic Ryan (Lansdowne/Leinster) *
Richardt Strauss (Old Wesley/Leinster) 4
Devin Toner (Lansdowne/Leinster) 17
Nathan White (Galwegians/Connacht)*

Backs (16)
Tommy Bowe (Belfast Harlequins/Ulster) 54
Gordon D'Arcy (Lansdowne/Leinster) 79
Craig Gilroy (Dungannon/Ulster) 5
Robbie Henshaw (Buccaneers/Connacht) 3
Felix Jones (Shannon/Munster) 6
Rob Kearney (UCD/Leinster) 55
Ian Keatley (Young Munster/Munster) 2
Darragh Leader (Galwegians/Connacht) *
Ian Madigan (Blackrock/Leinster) 10
Kieran Marmion (Galwegians/Connacht) 2
Conor Murray (Garryowen/Munster) 28
Stuart Olding (Belfast Harlequins/Ulster) 1
Jared Payne (Ulster) *
Eoin Reddan (Lansdowne/Leinster) 55
Johnny Sexton (Racing Metro) 45
Simon Zebo (Cork Constitution/Munster) 8

*Denotes uncapped player

Last edited by profitius on Fri 02 Jan 2015, 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Ireland 2014/15 season  - Page 4 Empty Re: Ireland 2014/15 season

Post by ME-109 Tue 04 Nov 2014, 12:37 pm

Wasnt Kidney unbeaten in the first year as well....

Anyhow given now we have Holy Joe its great to see us playing amazing open running rugby right? Thats what Fly or Gibson and any host of Leinster supporters were expecting no?

Not this pragmatic kick and chase that seems to be the current way.
Also it is interesting to see the dumbing down of expectations for the AI's. At least Guns is expecting us to win against SA and given we are 6ns champions shouldnt we be expecting a win at home and a show of progression or was last year all about BOD - which seems to be the case.

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by asoreleftshoulder Tue 04 Nov 2014, 12:59 pm

ME-109 wrote:Wasnt Kidney unbeaten in the first year as well....

Anyhow given now we have Holy Joe its great to see us playing amazing open running rugby right? Thats what Fly or Gibson and any host of Leinster supporters were expecting no?

Not this pragmatic kick and chase that seems to be the current way.
Also it is interesting to see the dumbing down of expectations for the AI's. At least Guns is expecting us to win against SA and given we are 6ns champions shouldnt we be expecting a win at home and a show of progression or was last year all about BOD - which seems to be the case.

That's where you're wrong,we are playing differently depending on the opposition and the players we have available.We didn't play pragmatic kicking rugby against NZ,France or Italy.

I know it's confusing for you but we now have a coach who can adjust the way the team plays from game to game instead of picking one way and when it doesn't work keep doing it in blind hope.

asoreleftshoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Tue 04 Nov 2014, 1:25 pm

Not sure why you include NZ here...given the second half we had. But I presume you mean the same pragmatic approach as against Aus and England last year? Anyhow as of yet we have to beat a team ranked above us...would that not be the requirement. Kidney did beat a SH team in the world cup...first away win since 1989 I believe.

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Tue 04 Nov 2014, 1:37 pm

It wasnt an away win. it was a neutral venue win.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Tue 04 Nov 2014, 1:40 pm

Well it certainly wasnt in Ireland... Wink and it was out first win against one of the SH teams in the world cup (not including Argentina)

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Tue 04 Nov 2014, 1:43 pm

ME-109 wrote:Well it certainly wasnt in Ireland... Wink and it was out first win against one of the SH teams in the world cup (not including Argentina)

Well spotted. Have you ever considered setting up a think tank down in Skibbereen for bright minds.

Just kidding, it was a great win. Slightly over shadowed by a dire loss v Wales.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Tue 04 Nov 2014, 1:48 pm

GunsGerms wrote:
ME-109 wrote:Well it certainly wasnt in Ireland... Wink and it was out first win against one of the SH teams in the world cup (not including Argentina)

Well spotted. Have you ever considered setting up a think tank down in Skibbereen for bright minds.

Just kidding, it was a great win. Slightly over shadowed by a dire loss v Wales.

Nah..they are still going on about the famine down there....or keeping an eye on the Kaiser....

Wales was a mugging...but that one has been done to death.

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by asoreleftshoulder Tue 04 Nov 2014, 2:34 pm

ME-109 wrote:Not sure why you include NZ here...given the second half we had. But I presume you mean the same pragmatic approach as against Aus and England last year? Anyhow as of yet we have to beat a team ranked above us...would that not be the requirement. Kidney did beat a  SH team in the world cup...first away win since 1989 I believe.

I include the NZ game because it's relevant.The pragmatic approach nearly worked against England but we came up just short,the Oz game I don't really know how we were trying to play but whatever we were trying didn't work.

So thank you for proving my point,we have a coach who is able to use different approaches for different opponents,great isn't it.

asoreleftshoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Tue 04 Nov 2014, 2:40 pm

asoreleftshoulder wrote:
ME-109 wrote:Not sure why you include NZ here...given the second half we had. But I presume you mean the same pragmatic approach as against Aus and England last year? Anyhow as of yet we have to beat a team ranked above us...would that not be the requirement. Kidney did beat a  SH team in the world cup...first away win since 1989 I believe.

I include the NZ game because it's relevant.The pragmatic approach nearly worked against England but we came up just short,the Oz game I don't really know how we were trying to play but whatever we were trying didn't work.

So thank you for proving my point,we have a coach who is able to use different approaches for different opponents,great isn't it.

yeah great if we won... Cool

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by asoreleftshoulder Tue 04 Nov 2014, 2:44 pm

ME-109 wrote:
asoreleftshoulder wrote:

So you think the coach has a lot of responsibility for whether the team wins or loses?

Strange how your attitude has changed from when Kidney was in charge and you thought we were losing because the players weren't good enough.

asoreleftshoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Tue 04 Nov 2014, 2:52 pm

asoreleftshoulder wrote:
ME-109 wrote:
asoreleftshoulder wrote:

So you think the coach has a lot of responsibility for whether the team wins or loses?

Strange how your attitude has changed from when Kidney was in charge and you thought we were losing because the players weren't good enough.

Well you seem to have placed a lot of emphasis on the coach's influence. All thats been pointed out is that so far we havent beaten any team above us in the rankings or one of the SH big three. In addition some possibly even yourself seem to be concerned about the team we are putting out next weekend. Wouldnt it be the case if we are to show progression we should be targeting all three games and not just hope we play well against SA and possibly beat Aus?

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Tue 04 Nov 2014, 3:05 pm

Sin é wrote:
Notch wrote:Against the Head was really good last night. Great feature on Grenoble

It was a good programme. Great to see Stephen Ferris in such good spirits. The analysis of SA was interesting especially the part as to  what Matfield brings to the table. Its going to be a tough day in the office for Ireland's No. 2 (whoever that is). I'm sure Paul O'Connell is relishing going up against him.

It will be interesting to see if Toner starts - his height advantage is nullified againsts the BOKs as he is so difficult to get up in the air and Ireland's lineout will need to be on top form with regard to defensive lineouts.

Paul O'Connell can't count in Afrikaans this time though! Thats been done.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Mon 05 Jan 2015, 5:12 pm

With the 6 nations just over 4 weeks away its all to play for for the Irish players. Some players coming into form at the right time while injured players are due back shortly.

Luke Fitzgerald has suddenly emerged as a strong contender at center. We might see another new combination of Fitz and Henshaw.

Keith Earls and Marty Moore are due back shortly.
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Mon 05 Jan 2015, 5:21 pm

Fitz will be there or thereabouts. If Payne is missing (as seems likely) then you have to wonder what Joe will go with

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Mon 05 Jan 2015, 7:22 pm

Fitz is a lost cause. He will either get injured again or get more caps but blow a load of try ops as usual. Hope he doesnt make the 6n squad.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by thebandwagonsociety Mon 05 Jan 2015, 7:32 pm

Only 4 weeks out, reckon Darcy-Henshaw is the partnership for the first couple of games unless there are injuries. The bench gets interesting. If Madigan is starting or on the bench he will cover the centres, so it could be McFadden as a wing option that gets onto the bench. You have to feel for Olding/Marshall/Cave/Luke they have to make the starting lineup or they are out of the squad altogether.

Luke over-ran everything as a winger, he was always ahead of the play spotting the gap and going early in eagerness. He is much better suited to centre as the game comes to him much quicker and has to just react to it.

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Aukster Tue 06 Jan 2015, 11:11 am

thebandwagonsociety wrote:Only 4 weeks out, reckon Darcy-Henshaw is the partnership for the first couple of games unless there are injuries.  The bench gets interesting.  If Madigan is starting or on the bench he will cover the centres, so it could be McFadden as a wing option that gets onto the bench.  You have to feel for Olding/Marshall/Cave/Luke they have to make the starting lineup or they are out of the squad altogether.

Luke over-ran everything as a winger, he was always ahead of the play spotting the gap and going early in eagerness.  He is much better suited to centre as the game comes to him much quicker and has to just react to it.

Olding can play 10 and 15 as well as centre so offers plenty of utility from the bench

The Great Aukster

Back to top Go down

Post by asoreleftshoulder Tue 06 Jan 2015, 4:02 pm

thebandwagonsociety wrote:Only 4 weeks out, reckon Darcy-Henshaw is the partnership for the first couple of games unless there are injuries.  The bench gets interesting.  If Madigan is starting or on the bench he will cover the centres, so it could be McFadden as a wing option that gets onto the bench.  You have to feel for Olding/Marshall/Cave/Luke they have to make the starting lineup or they are out of the squad altogether.

Luke over-ran everything as a winger, he was always ahead of the play spotting the gap and going early in eagerness.  He is much better suited to centre as the game comes to him much quicker and has to just react to it.

He fixed that flaw but injury has stopped him having the chance to really show what he can do.If he can stay fit he'll make it back to international level and be a star.

asoreleftshoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Tue 06 Jan 2015, 5:04 pm

Fitz never had blistering pace but he is very quick over the first few yards. That acceleration combined with being able to step means he is hard to stop in crowded spaces.
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Wed 07 Jan 2015, 10:14 am

GunsGerms wrote:Fitz is a lost cause. He will either get injured again or get more caps but blow a load of try ops as usual. Hope he doesnt make the 6n squad.

Agree. Think he will make the training squad but then get cut. Hasn't got the skills for centre - his passing range is poor and his defensive game has dropped off - he's shying away from contact so may not be fully fit.

I'd image Schmidt will go with D'arcy and Henshaw with Madigan at 10, if Payne and Sexton are out. If Sexton was fit I think Madigan would start at 12.

D'arcy's form has dropped off again this year, he's either pacing himself for bigger games or he's declined further. I really hope Schmidt has an eye on Olding and McCloskey - who both offer the better foils for Henshaw in my opinion than D'arcy.

I wonder if McFadden or Earls might make a late run for a start alongside Henshaw though.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Fri 09 Jan 2015, 6:53 am

Henshaw isn't much of a distributor either having a guy who CAN distribute well would be a bonus I think particularly given our wing options. I don't think Fitz is the guy to partner Henshaw to be honest but man would that be exciting! If we wanted strike runners that would be way forward!

Imagine having a set piece move with Fitz, Henshaw, Zebo and Bowe all cutting lines off Sexton. Wow.

The thought of a Sexton-Madigan-Henshaw midfield sounds pretty tasty I gotta say too

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri 09 Jan 2015, 9:46 am

I think Henshaw is a good distributor, and getting better - Marmions try against Munster was a good example. He's superior to any of the other options in that regard imo.

Olding and McCloskey are both excellent in this regard which is why I hope to see both of these guys line up with Henshaw at some point, although it might not happen this side of the RWC.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Fri 09 Jan 2015, 1:34 pm

Earls is back this weekend for Munster (on bench v Zebre).

Peter O'Mahony is starting at 7.
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Sat 10 Jan 2015, 11:25 pm

Munster fans - how was POM at 7 and how did Keith Earls get on?

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Sat 10 Jan 2015, 11:31 pm

Rory_Gallagher wrote:Munster fans - how was POM at 7 and how did Keith Earls get on?

Highlights are on TG4 at the moment Rory.

POM got on grand - nothing spectacular. CJ got MOTM. Earls great (only played for about 20 minutes, but got fairly involved in the physical. A great defensive tackle and jumped up to execute a choke tackle. No strapping on his knew or anything, so I'd say he is good to go. Played about 10 mins on the wing, then moved to the centre.

Zebre were not the best really, so very hard to know.

Full match up on youtube here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWDA-HTp7Wc#t=86
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Sun 11 Jan 2015, 3:35 am

rodders wrote:I think Henshaw is a good distributor, and getting better - Marmions try against Munster was a good example. He's superior to any of the other options in that regard imo.

Olding and McCloskey are both excellent in this regard which is why I hope to see both of these guys line up with Henshaw at some point, although it might not happen this side of the RWC.

Rodders I wouldn't consider that a good example of being a distributor. That was a simple pop pass, great that he did it but doesn't put him up there as a distributor. Payne and Cave would both be better distributors from 13.
I think Madigan or Olding should be used as a foil for Henshaw at 13. The thought of playing Fitz at 12 could be good too if you want strike runners galore.

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Mon 12 Jan 2015, 10:08 am

Starting 15 for Italy:-

15 Kearney
14 Bowe
13 Henshaw
12 Madigan
11 Zebo
10 Keatley
9 Murray
8 Heaslip
7 O'Donnell?
6 O'Mahoney
5 O'Connell
4 Toner
3 Ross
2 Best
1 McGrath

Bench - Healy, cronin, Moore, Touhy/McCarthy, Murphy, Reddan, Olding, Earls
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Mon 12 Jan 2015, 12:14 pm

Is Henry not back yet? What about Trimble?

Cant see Keatley starting any games in the 6 nations.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Mon 12 Jan 2015, 1:04 pm

Shouldn't O'Brien be back for the 6 nations? Can see him coming off the bench if he's short of game time.

Golden

Back to top Go down

Post by geoff998rugby Mon 12 Jan 2015, 2:01 pm

GunsGerms wrote:Is Henry not back yet? What about Trimble?

Cant see Keatley starting any games in the 6 nations.

Dont think you will see either Trimble or Henry, more chance of Henderson but even then unlikely

The only Ulster players I can see making it are - Best, Tuohy, Jackson, Olding, Payne, Bowe

geoff998rugby

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete330v2 Mon 12 Jan 2015, 2:42 pm

Did anyone notice this error?

'Northampton Saints announced the signing of JJ Hanrahan on Twitter with a picture of........ Ian Keatley. Ouch'.

Pete330v2

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Mon 12 Jan 2015, 3:04 pm

Poor old JJ, even Saints wanted Keatley.

Can anyone else see Bundiaki and Teo lining up in midfield for Ireland in a few seasons time? That would defo be the best centre pairing we've produced since D'arcy and Drico.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 12 Jan 2015, 3:32 pm

rodders wrote:Poor old JJ, even Saints wanted Keatley.

Can anyone else see Bundiaki and Teo lining up in midfield for Ireland in a few seasons time? That would defo be the best centre pairing we've produced since D'arcy and Drico.

cough cough

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Mon 12 Jan 2015, 3:33 pm

I doubt it. Teo has an English passport and could line out for them tomorrow if he wanted. Why wait three years to play for Ireland?

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Mon 12 Jan 2015, 3:38 pm

A British passport doesn't give you the immediate right to play for England.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Mon 12 Jan 2015, 3:45 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:A British passport doesn't give you the immediate right to play for England.
Yeah but his mother is English.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Mon 12 Jan 2015, 3:50 pm

I thought it was English heritage. not sure if that means shes English or her grandparents were or whatever.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by geoff998rugby Mon 12 Jan 2015, 3:51 pm

England will not consider Teo if he plays in Ireland.

To be honest I would be depressed in too many blow ins end up in the team.

geoff998rugby

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Mon 12 Jan 2015, 4:03 pm

geoff998rugby wrote:England will not consider Teo if he plays in Ireland.

To be honest I would be depressed in too many blow ins end up in the team.

Yes but he will probably end up in England. Heritage or not he qualifies for England.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by brennomac Mon 12 Jan 2015, 4:24 pm

Jaysus Rodders have you been asleep for the past week, the Saints website screw-up with the Keatley pic got loads of coverage the day JJ's move to the Saints was announced Very Happy

brennomac

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Tue 13 Jan 2015, 4:01 pm

Ulster released an injury update today. Dan Tuohy out of rugby for up to 8 weeks after picking up a thumb injury. He has the least luck, always times his injuries to come right before international windows. Can't imagine how frustrating that is. I was at the Scotland game last 6N where he came in for Paul O'Connell at the last minute and he played very, very well in that game. Hasn't been properly fit for Ireland duty since.

Also of interest for Ireland- worrying news that Luke Marshall has suffered yet another concussion and is following return to play protocols. Iain Henderson is back in light training- "expected to be available for selection in the coming weeks". Andrew Trimble is expected to return in mid-February. Stuart McCloskey will not be available for the Wolfhounds, six to eight weeks away and there is no date set for Chris Henry at this stage.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by thebandwagonsociety Tue 13 Jan 2015, 8:05 pm

That is some injury list. Tuohy has had no luck with the timing of those injuries.

Marshall has to be reaching the limit for cumulative concussions at this stage. Pity about McCloskey, the way he was coming through there he was making a very strong case to be the first name down in the centres for the Ulster teamsheet.

Would be great for Ireland to get Henderson and Healy back on the field.

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfball Wed 14 Jan 2015, 1:46 pm

That's really sad, I think Marshall has had it, really wish it wasn't true, he had one of the most impressive Irish debut's I've seen in years.

With all the injuries, i think we have little chance of seeing a much more expansive gameplan this 6 nations, there is just too much chopping and changing in and out of the injury ward, and also many of our higher skilled players are the ones injured.

wolfball

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Thu 15 Jan 2015, 1:48 pm

Ireland still riddled with injuries but the good news is Marty Moore and Nathan White have come back from injury. Mike Ross will need a dramatic performance improvement to hold onto his place.
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri 16 Jan 2015, 9:33 am

Hopefully all these injuries will stand us in good stead at the RWC - the likes of O'Brien, Trimble, Henderson, Donnacha Ryan(?), Ruddock, Healy, Earls, Touhy etc should all be fresh and raring to go.

In the interim fringe guys are getting valuable international experience which gives us a bit more depth and puts pressure on the more established players who are out.

Competition for the RWC squad will be fierce, which is exactly what we need.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Fri 16 Jan 2015, 3:44 pm

Mike Ross dropped for Leinster. Moore starts, Furlong on the bench. Will he go from first to fourth choice Ireland TH in a matter of months?
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by asoreleftshoulder Fri 16 Jan 2015, 4:22 pm

I doubt Schmidt will drop him below Furlong that quickly but he has been in average to poor form for a while now so I can see Moore and White overtaking him.

asoreleftshoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by geoff999rugby Sun 18 Jan 2015, 10:06 am

Will Keatley be an enforced rest next week?

Ireland have 2 or their 4 10's out now

geoff999rugby

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Mon 19 Jan 2015, 9:32 am

Sensational game by Henshaw against Exeter yesterday. A bright spark in another miserable weekend for the provinces.

Forget about fly-half, Schmidt will have his hands full putting together a pack that won't get shunted about the place on this seasons evidence.

Looks like time has finally caught up with captain marvel Paul O'Connell too.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by geoff998rugby Mon 19 Jan 2015, 9:44 am

POC was not fully fit, shoulder injury  - would not have played if a Pro12 game.
Dont think he will play next week now.
Not finished yet

Team:
McGrath, Best, Moore,
POC, Toner,
Mahoney, Heaslip, Ruddock (if fit) otherwise TOD.

Than will do the job against Italy and can compete against France

geoff998rugby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next