The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roman Reigns OUT of Night of Champions!

5 posters

Go down

Roman Reigns OUT of Night of Champions! Empty Roman Reigns OUT of Night of Champions!

Post by Samo Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:11 am

Roman Reigns has been pulled from this Sundays NoC PPV after needing emergency surgery on an "incarcerated hernia". This can be a pretty serious injury as it can restrict blood flow to the lower abdomen. There is currently no timescale for a return.

I hope he's ok and pulls through.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Roman Reigns OUT of Night of Champions! Empty Re: Roman Reigns OUT of Night of Champions!

Post by Fernando Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:13 am

4-6 weeks if all goes well 3 months if it doesn't. Unluckily for Roman fitness won't help with a hernia

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Roman Reigns OUT of Night of Champions! Empty Re: Roman Reigns OUT of Night of Champions!

Post by Samo Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:21 pm

I can see Ambrose returning tonight in some capacity.

WWE have updated saying it'l take 4-6 weeks to recover from the surgery, but could potentially be 8-10 weeks before he is cleared to wrestle again. Could be a positive thing, his reactions were starting to dwindle, this could give the fans a chance to miss him before making his triumphant return.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:54 pm

I'd expect Rollins to make some form of speech in the ring claiming that he's now the lone member of the Shield left standing, that he took out Ambrose and now Reigns has had to backdown only for Ambrose to come out and they have a match. Couldn't work out better for Ambrose if it's the case, he'd get a huge pop and after having lost twice to Rollins, having Reigns go over Rollins clean was lessening Ambrose's stock.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:01 pm

So my 2 favourite wrestlers are now injured. Good thing Lesnar is still around.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:05 pm

I'd like to see them randomly throw Bray Wyatt into a match with Rollins at NOC and turn him into a face. It's exactly what he needs right now.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:06 am

Chatbox open for those who are staying up Smile

Ill probably be the only one staying up though!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down