The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the Fall

2 posters

Go down

After the Fall Empty After the Fall

Post by emack2 Sat 11 Oct 2014, 1:03 am

With NZ`s first defeat since 2012 the 3Rd bledisloe cup match looms both sides have stronger squads than there last meeting.
Recently despite being a dead rubber recent results were Aus win 2010,draw 2012,NZ win 2013 match is in Aus at Brisbane.
Both sides are coming off defeats,Aus despite troubles may have developed a siege mentality and a must win attitude.

Most comments I`ve read about SA match was on the lines,well deserved SA victory but just one of those things.A loss due
etc.BUT a second would really stir things up with the AI`s looming,next year when RWC looms.Sides will no doubt sacrifice
the 3Ns in an attempt to win RWC.Thoughts anyone?

emack2

Back to top Go down

After the Fall Empty Re: After the Fall

Post by Taylorman Sat 11 Oct 2014, 6:56 am

I think Oz will definitely lose one or both versus Wales and Ireland. I think they both smell blood after this RC, the W's in complete disarray. But I do believe Henry Speight will be the biggest talk of the Wallabies by the end of this year.

We could lose to England. South Africa I think will do a subtle revert back to type purely because of the softer grounds and that would make sense. Going into next year with two losses to the Boks and England isn't all that bad, these being the most likely big world cup matches we could lose. So this year i'm just going to sit back and enjoy it.

The only disaster for the ABs would be a loss to Scotland...we have to get that one going.

Taylorman

Back to top Go down