The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GGG is a beast!

+17
DuransHorse
catchweight
bellchees
Hammersmith harrier
3fingers
Soldier_Of_Fortune
kingraf
Valero's Conscience
alanqlm
Rowley
John Bloody Wayne
hazharrison
TopHat24/7
88Chris05
ONETWOFOREVER
TRUSSMAN66
AdamT
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

GGG is a beast! - Page 3 Empty GGG is a beast!

Post by AdamT Mon 20 Oct 2014, 5:31 am

First topic message reminder :

I don't care what his opposition is, you can only beat what is put in front of you. No way does Canelo or Cotto want any piece of him. He would bust them up. Golovikin is far too hard a puncher and accurate to be bothered from anyone that fights at Middlelweight.

I know some think he hasn't been tested. I beg to differ. He is making good fighters look like glass jawed journey men. There is a bit of a 1980s Tyson about him. He throws with bad intentions and every punch that lands has you on the edge of your seat.

I'm now a fully converted fan and I believe the hype is real and well justified. When Manny and Floyd are long gone this is the man to carry boxing. I understand he is already in his early 30s but he seems fresh enough and is keeping himself busy and in shape. Great fighter to watch. I hope his promotion company get him the fights his talent deserves. Wonderful talent!

AdamT

Back to top Go down

GGG is a beast! - Page 3 Empty Re: GGG is a beast!

Post by milkyboy Wed 22 Oct 2014, 6:09 am

... He had to wear a sombrero to get the figures. Hey the Mexicans adopted jose napoles, why not 3G?

Brendan ingle once marketed his fighter fidel Castro smith as slugger o'toole and dressed him in a shamrock robe to try and drum up a few ticket sales and add some theatre... for a black guy with a Cuban name in thatcher's Britain. Not desperately successful as I recall.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 22 Oct 2014, 6:47 am

They adopted Hatton too, really helped his Stateside support.

Don't care how the interest comes about, just want someone as exciting and talented as GGG to get the showcasing he deserves.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Wed 22 Oct 2014, 6:57 am

Agree, the more exposure and support he gets, the more money he brings, the less excuses there are to not fight him, the likelier the big fights we'd like to see, will happen.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3