The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India drops to No.6 in ICC Rankings

2 posters

Go down

India drops to No.6 in ICC Rankings Empty India drops to No.6 in ICC Rankings

Post by KP_fan Mon 27 Oct 2014, 7:09 pm

and Eng most likely will drop to 4th at the end of next test...Making SA, Aus and Pak as the deserving top 3 test nations

India on Sunday dropped to sixth place in the ICC Test rankings after Pakistan took a 1-0 lead in the ongoing series against Australia.

"Pakistan's victory in the Dubai Test has not only ensured that it will move ahead of India in fifth position irrespective of how the Abu Dhabi Test ends, it has dashed Australia hopes of regaining the number one Test ranking," the ICC said in a statement.

To move ahead of South Africa, Australia needed to win both the Tests. Now, their best series result can be a 1-1 draw, which will keep them in second position, three points behind South Africa.

If Pakistan wins the second Test, they will leapfrog England and Sri Lanka to third position.

Read more at: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/dhoni-led-india-stutter-to-sixth-place-in-icc-test-rankings/1/397770.html
KP_fan
KP_fan

Back to top Go down

India drops to No.6 in ICC Rankings Empty Re: India drops to No.6 in ICC Rankings

Post by KP_fan Tue 28 Oct 2014, 7:32 pm

and now SA rises to No.1 in ODIs also
KP_fan
KP_fan

Back to top Go down

India drops to No.6 in ICC Rankings Empty Re: India drops to No.6 in ICC Rankings

Post by kingraf Tue 28 Oct 2014, 8:01 pm

Ya! Best team in the world!
We aren't going to win the WC, but at least
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by KP_fan Tue 28 Oct 2014, 8:49 pm

kingraf wrote:Ya! Best team in the world!
We aren't going to win the WC, but at least

well SA will steam roll everyone like they do every time..... until the semis at least and then will be hit by the C-syndrome if not in the semis then in the finals definitely:(
KP_fan
KP_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down