The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joshua vs Sprott - Guess the seconds and win a prize !!

+5
milkyboy
Rodney
AdamT
Qoxiivi
TRUSSMAN66
9 posters

Go down

Joshua vs Sprott  - Guess the seconds and win a prize !! Empty Joshua vs Sprott - Guess the seconds and win a prize !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 10:55

Saw this sham being built up on Ringside last week.......The program that has everything apart from dignity.....Smith must be on a commission from Hearn..

Eagerly awaited this fight apparently..

Funnily enough no one mentioned the ambling slug's last fight when he got hammered in a couple of minutes of Kali Meehan..Yep watch out for him he looks like Louis/Johnson and Ali combined into one fighter!!!!.....

Another old guy looking for one last payday and looking for a place to lie down........

I'm going for 96 seconds...If you're closer to the mark you can have a date with my Wife as long as you promise to keep her afterwards..

Take your ten/twenty grand and then enjoy your retirement...Like Skelton.

Who's next Audley ??

Start moving this guy please..................Sprott is a short bott who is as slow as a slug ...He isn't going to LEARN ANYTHING !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Joshua vs Sprott  - Guess the seconds and win a prize !! Empty Re: Joshua vs Sprott - Guess the seconds and win a prize !!

Post by Qoxiivi Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 11:43

97 seconds. I think it'll be shorter so I'm not taking any chances.

Qoxiivi

Back to top Go down

Joshua vs Sprott  - Guess the seconds and win a prize !! Empty Re: Joshua vs Sprott - Guess the seconds and win a prize !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 11:45

Qoxi longtime no see.... Cool ..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 11:55

360 seconds. Ko at the end of the 2nd

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 11:58

AdamT wrote:360 seconds. Ko at the end of the 2nd

Ever the optimist..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 12:00

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
AdamT wrote:360 seconds. Ko at the end of the 2nd

Ever the optimist..

Think he will carry him for a round

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 12:06

I seen this too Truss, what has happened to ringside ? What a horrible programme it is now. If I see Anthony Joshua with his scripted monotone answers on there again , I swear I'm going to watch a full episode of Geordie Shore !!!!

If Hearn has that much belief in him then he should be let of the leash, what are we exactly waiting for ? Matchroom believe Joshua is superhuman. I'm not convinced was very lucky to get gold in London he lost two of those fights in the competition. I'm hoping someone actually wants to punch back against him.

Cheers, Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 12:10

When he sat on the fence over Cleverly - Bellew......I thought "Dear oh dear"..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 12:15

I'm going with Jim Evans and tony sims. No idea who the cutmen will be. What's the prize?

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 12:16

I can't stand listening to him tbf Truss, he bores me. Never trust anyone with the nicey-nice act and devoid of an opinion, you can see he is a media sculptured job by matchroom the mask will slip when he gets flattened.

Cheers, Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 12:17

Rodney wrote:I can't stand listening to him tbf Truss, he bores me. Never trust anyone with the nicey-nice act and devoid of an opinion, you can see he is a media sculptured job by matchroom the mask will slip when he gets flattened.

Cheers, Rodders

Ha ha........I thought I was watching The Sunday politics show..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 12:55

Rodney wrote:I seen this too Truss, what has happened to ringside ? What a horrible programme it is now. If I see Anthony Joshua with his scripted monotone answers on there again , I swear I'm going to watch a full episode of Geordie Shore !!!!

If Hearn has that much belief in him then he should be let of the leash, what are we exactly waiting for ? Matchroom believe Joshua is superhuman. I'm not convinced was very lucky to get gold in London he lost two of those fights in the competition. I'm hoping someone actually wants to punch back against him.

Cheers, Rodders
Would quite happily watch Joshua beat up every single bloke on that show....and all the women as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 13:11

200 seconds!

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 14:34

DAVE667 wrote:
Rodney wrote:I seen this too Truss, what has happened to ringside ? What a horrible programme it is now. If I see Anthony Joshua with his scripted monotone answers on there again , I swear I'm going to watch a full episode of Geordie Shore !!!!

Cheers, Rodders
Would quite happily watch Joshua beat up every single bloke on that show....and all the women as well.

ha won't disagree with that. It would be a step up for Joshua though not sure whether Hearn will let him off the leash

cheers, Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco_Marky - Stuffington Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 14:46

Joshua is very boring I agree. Seems devoid of any personality and is unwilling (or unable) to express an opinion.

As for Scott Quigg... I'll cut him some slack because he obviously has learning difficulties but he's just such an easy person to hate.

Marco_Marky - Stuffington

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 14:54

I do feel for Quigg but he's not the sharpest tool.

Doesn't feel he's a world champion until he beats someone World Class for it....eeks a draw against Salinas...proclaims he feels a world champions as he drew with a World Class opponant...who then gets stopped by a club level fighter in his next fight

(Note he only hold the 'regular version' of the title aswell)

picard

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 14:55

Rodney wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Cheers, Rodders

ha won't disagree with that. It would be a step up for Joshua though not sure whether Hearn will let him off the leash

cheers, Rodders
He wouldn't have trouble with the blokes, but its a brave man that tackles a Geordie lass

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 15:04

Will not watch ringside again unless they have a special with a legend that I would be interested on listening to. I would rather watch the rock vs stone cold promos in the wwf than some of the tripe that is put on that show.

No harm to Quigg but he is the definition of a paper champion. He only holds a watered down WBA title so how can he or his team have the brass neck to con the public that he is a legitamate world champion. He is the number 2 when it comes the WBA.

Imagine Yohan Blake came second to Usain Bolt at the next Olympics but declared himself as the champion because Bolt is the SUPER champion. It is probably not the best comparison but you catch my drift. It is ludicrous.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 15:29

Ringside has been on the slide for a good while now.

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 15:31

Used to record it and look forward to it. It was always a bit cringeworthy but it is terrible now.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 15:33

It's a promotional vehicle for Hearn.......

and that's it..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 15:33

Rodney wrote:I can't stand listening to him tbf Truss, he bores me. Never trust anyone with the nicey-nice act and devoid of an opinion, you can see he is a media sculptured job by matchroom the mask will slip when he gets flattened.

Cheers, Rodders

Bitter old boring men that complain all day and everyday about anything are far more interesting...

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 15:34

Rowley is on the culture thread..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 16:07

Funny how on ringside they never mention what has happened to Salinas since

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down