The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Union Cane
rIck_dAgless
Pal Joey
Adam D
Galted
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
kingraf
ShahenshahG
13 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:26 am

First topic message reminder :

kingraf wrote:I watched it. It buffered every five seconds due to the awful Internet reception on the farm... I can't decide whether that made it better or worse like. Was awful nonetheless

Wrong thread.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by kingraf Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:25 pm

My hair is no longer dyed dammit. My hair cutter/stylist isn't on a retainer, I can't pay for him to travel with me.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:27 pm

"Stylist"?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:31 pm

superflyweight wrote:"Stylist"?  

Laugh He's the gift that keeps on giving. I wish Kingraf was in charge of providing my brethren in isis with ammunition we'd never run out plus he looks like an afghan hound so he'd fit right in.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:39 pm

But did he pack your electric pink shirt for you, raf?

That's one of the reasons I won't be at Day 3 in the final Test even though I'd probably look great in one. It would be against my dress code if I had such a thing.

Another reason is that although it's all "for a good cause"... I find that whole dress-in-pink caper very annoying. It's a phuckin' rort.

Yet another reason is that I'm not a huge fan of McGrath... great bowler that he was. I've never forgiven him for the way he treated (or ignored more correctly) Michael Bevan and his wife at his second wedding.

Also... is this going to always be a Pink Day? The event has been as good as highjacked as far as I'm concerned. So I boycott anything pink unless she's wearing it.

I just ate a pink jelly bean though. To mask the taste of a black one. Red is next. OK

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:59 pm

Hair stylist... I can dress myself. Very well, in fact. My mate doesn't reckon I look good in pink, but I think I look fantastic. Rate myself as quite the snazzy dresser, when I'm not in sweat pants.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:04 pm

I feel like writing a letter to Putin telling him to keep his pecker up but NYE celebryshuns will have to come first.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:02 am

Morning bitches

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:05 am

Good morning whitebait.

Only 4 hours to go here before they send up the drones.

Have you got any plans tonight or is there still more explosive wiring to do?

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:06 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Good morning whitebait.

Only 4 hours to go here before they send up the drones.

You have xfactor too?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:09 am

Yes, ve hav ze x-fector here too, chum.

That's a great nickname by the way....

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:12 am

Adam has just changed the tablecloth.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:14 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Yes, ve hav ze x-fector here too, chum.

That's a great nickname by the way....

Whitebait? Surely more appropriate to sean...

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:17 am

It's a popular treat in NZ I hear. Term of endearment in our case.

sean reminds me of Richard 1 for some reason. He's a Lionheart at heart.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:22 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Adam has just changed the tablecloth.

Or Jeff. I can feel his presence lurking around.... somewhere.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:24 am

I am always here.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:27 am

Rowley wrote:I am always here.

I know.

Have a fab 2015, Jeff and an enjoyable last day in 2014.

You too ShahuponShah.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:38 am

Fist of Jan 2015!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:43 am

Happy New Year Julius.

I just got rid of some bizarre spam articles which had been reported. Watches and running shoes stuff. Some of it looked quite good actually.

It's in the Archive... beware of clicking on things though!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:38 pm

Happy New Years you no good sunsofbeetches. Longest hangover I've ever had...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:33 pm

Happy New Year to you, Cesc and the whole cultural conglomerate.

Are you in Cape Town yet?
Nice knock from Kallis last night. Good with the ball too.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:23 pm

Happy New Years.

Yeah mate, got here two nights ago. Only a couple hours drive from Port Elizabeth. Catching highlights of the knock just now. Kallis is one of the reasons I tend to not give up on test players who are "too slow" for the abbreviated formats. Class is class.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:22 am

Fist. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:33 am

Are you the baddie off dangermous G?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:32 am

Nope, I'm an annoying Scooby Doo laughtrack.

What are you this year?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:04 am

Phucking pi55ed off to be back at work. Manager said I needed to be in but there's phuck all on. Cant.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:05 am

I did dream about Jeff and Windows last night though. They both had hair with a ginger hue.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:16 am

I'm off today as I've been at death's door since new years eve.  Dreamed about you the other night, can't remember much about it.  It had something to do with the King William pub in Bath which we went to again last weekend.

That brings to 3 the amount of Culture Cup members I've dreamed about, after Julius (who was God) and Tino (who was an annoying bastard).

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:17 am

I do censor my dreams quite ruthlessly though to ensure I don't have any about gingers. Dreams about gingers are a portal to hell.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:28 am

What was it like at the King William? Heading down there in February

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:41 am

Morning all, bittersweet for me today. Obviously over the moon to see Galted is around, but devastated to know I have not been the subject of one of his dreams.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:46 am

Rowley wrote:Morning all, bittersweet for me today. Obviously over the moon to see Galted is around, but devastated to know I have not been the subject of one of his dreams.

If it is any consolation you were more debonair than windows in my dream.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:56 am

How was Christchurch, sean? Plunge any clunge?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:10 pm

King William was very good again, they managed to make kale edible. Haven't made it early enough for the lunch menu yet.

Apologies for the lack of dreams about you Jeff but you're at the front of the line if I decide to have one about a blacksmith or miner who boxes on weekends or a comedy dream about a yokel visiting a large multi-cultural city.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:47 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:How was Christchurch, sean? Plunge any clunge?

It was ok on Christmas Day. Christmas Eve my Mum was leathered and my brother's daughter was a bit out of control (her mother wasn't allowed in the country so my bro was in charge which is about as much use as a chocolate tea cup). Caused a bit of tension between me and the missus but all resolved in the end.

Cooked probably my best meal ever on Boxing Day at my old man's. Rib joint of beef, fillet of beef with all the trimmings and stilton and port gravy.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:54 pm

I'm melting.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:13 am

I hope everyone has had (is having) a good weekend.

Still so phucking hot here. Need to be careful turning on the cold water taps for fear of getting scolded. It lasts for about 30 seconds.

Bloody ridiculous phenomenon!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:46 am

Disregard my last post. The cool change has arrived.

I'm much better now thanks.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:14 am

Fist

Morning all, Happy new year to each and everyone of you.

Everyone have a good one?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:23 am

Morning RiCk. Happy New Year. How was it for you?

Mine was ok apart from mixing smack, crack and ketamine on New Years Eve. I was off my t*ts. Gangsta tripping.

I must remember to apologise to the prostitutes we hired. I'm sure the marks will fade over time.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:26 am

Morning rick. Mine was alright. I somehow got overly leathered at a low key gathering. There may have been some White Russians lingering about the place. I don't remember anything after setting off rockets at about half 10.

In a bit of strife today. Buggered my hip (I think) getting out the car on Saturday. Pretty sure it is not just a muscle tear.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:27 am

Morning Tino, I take it by that you were back in Runcorn, sounds like a standard NYE there, and the hookers will understand, dont't worry.

Mine was good also, managed to get back to the promised land last weekend for the usual pilgramage to the Floatel site to lay a wreath of Hypodermic needles, and now glad to be back in work, living the dream...

Morning sean, not had a White (or black for the sake of equality) Russian for a while, I suspect when I do I will remember why I have not...

Glad you had a good one...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:29 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

I must remember to apologise to the prostitutes we hired.  I'm sure the marks will fade over time.

Get yourself some witch hazel. It'll help with the welts. If you can't reach your arris get the missus to apply

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:30 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning Tino, I take it by that you were back in Runcorn, sounds like a standard NYE there, and the hookers will understand, dont't worry.

Mine was good also, managed to get back to the promised land last weekend for the usual pilgramage to the Floatel site to lay a wreath of Hypodermic needles, and now glad to be back in work, living the dream...

Nothing would take me back to Runcorn, RiCk. Nothing at all.

What is on the site of the Floatel now? Anything?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:31 am

Tino wrote:What is on the site of the Floatel now? Anything?

Not a lot at the moment, but they are in the middle of civic renovation, so soon it will be like Dubai...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:36 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:What is on the site of the Floatel now? Anything?

Not a lot at the moment, but they are in the middle of civic renovation, so soon it will be like Dubai...

Laugh

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:47 am

Anyone watch the darts last night? Never been a fan of the PDC stuff but the quality at times last night was ridiculous. Lovely to see that odious toad Taylor get beat as well.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:52 am

seanmichaels wrote:Anyone watch the darts last night? Never been a fan of the PDC stuff but the quality at times last night was ridiculous. Lovely to see that odious toad Taylor get beat as well.

Yeah I watched it. I love the darts. I don't like the BDO stuff. Terrible atmosphere. It's like a morgue at Frimley Green. No wonder they all leave for better money and better venues in the PDC. I think the women in the PDC will soon have better averages than the men in the BDO.

It was a cracking game last night. All the games from the last 16 onwards were excellent. If Taylor had hit that double 12 for a nine darter, that would have been the icing on the cake for that game. Special stuff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:58 am

I love the darts and enjoy both codes for differing reasons.

Good match last night, and chuffed for Anderson

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:02 am

rick_dagless wrote:I love the darts and enjoy both codes for differing reasons.

Good match last night, and chuffed for Anderson

He really deserved it.

Beating MVG and then Taylor is a great effort.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:16 am

He used to fall apart in the BDO world champs, always been a big scorer and glad it has come together for him.

Nice guy as well

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next