The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Union Cane
rIck_dAgless
Pal Joey
Adam D
Galted
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
kingraf
ShahenshahG
13 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 24 Dec 2014, 7:26 am

First topic message reminder :

kingraf wrote:I watched it. It buffered every five seconds due to the awful Internet reception on the farm... I can't decide whether that made it better or worse like. Was awful nonetheless

Wrong thread.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by kingraf Wed 07 Jan 2015, 5:30 pm

No... no I'm not. But ISIS is reportedly now recruiting in South Africa, so I could find their number for you to call about joining if you'd like?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 07 Jan 2015, 5:35 pm

kingraf wrote:No... no I'm not. But ISIS is reportedly now recruiting in South Africa, so I could find their number for you to call about joining if you'd like?

Na, couldn't live with myself If i did that, they use twitter so theyre no better than one direction fans but slightly less demented.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 07 Jan 2015, 6:02 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Can I have some pictures of Galtova in a bikini on the beach?

No beaches where I'm going, only baobabs and wildlife.

I took a few photos of her topless in Corfu but she made me delete them so I can't blackmail her if she decides to dump me.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 07 Jan 2015, 6:04 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Are you looking forward to your 50th? I bet you still feel 20-something... in a way?

I'm not looking forward to it at all. I've been worried about it for over a year. I woke up on Jan 1st 2014 and thought "F*ck, I'll be 50 next year". I look in the mirror trying to work out if I look that old. I wonder if friends I have in their 20s/30s look at me as a old fossil they indulge with their company. I could quite easily be dead in the next 15 years. Should I continue to play tennis as before, pushing my body as if I think its 25 years old, or should I stick to walking instead of running during the points? It's sh!t basically and a bit distressing to be honest.

Cheer up, Julius, there are plenty of people who died before they got to 25 who'd gladly swap places with you.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 07 Jan 2015, 6:05 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
kingraf wrote:I'm infintely more stylish than Galted.

that puts you on a par with golddust, not exactl encouraging

Idiots.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 07 Jan 2015, 6:20 pm

Galted wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
kingraf wrote:I'm infintely more stylish than Galted.

that puts you on a par with golddust, not exactl encouraging

Idiots.

Hi mate.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 07 Jan 2015, 6:28 pm

How's things? You still out raf-baiting?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 07 Jan 2015, 6:37 pm

Na, just waiting for Rowley to spring the trap so i can start on him but alas i've been called home. So i shall wait for tommorow.

Goodnight Ray

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 07 Jan 2015, 6:42 pm

Later Peaches.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 08 Jan 2015, 2:43 am

Morning Sugars,

Do you want any coffee or tea with that?

Foist.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 08 Jan 2015, 3:04 am

'sup Big Dog...

Morning how're the antipodes treating you TLD

Sick

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 08 Jan 2015, 3:51 am

Morning all

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 08 Jan 2015, 3:55 am

Morning Jeff how's the post Christmas ennui?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 08 Jan 2015, 3:58 am

As one would expect Rick. On the plus side the off topic section is reverting to type so I may get the opportunity to cheer myself up with a few bans. How is the crazy world of corporate law?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 08 Jan 2015, 4:01 am

Haha, just seent he ISIS thread got locked, you know it is going t1ts up when Shah is the voice of reason on a thread.

Law is an ass as always Jeff, and legal opinions are like @rseholes everyone seems to have one and they all stink... 1 module of tax law in an accountancy course does not a barrister make. But barring that, all good!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 Jan 2015, 4:12 am

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 08 Jan 2015, 4:20 am

Morning Tino, survived the saffers?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 Jan 2015, 4:24 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning Tino, survived the saffers?

Just about, RiCk. Just about.

It was as expected.

For starters we had some verbal destruction of the shi*te menu. For an amuse-bouche, we had some unnecessary aggression towards the waiter.

We moved on to a beautifully cooked fish course of how sh*t everything outside of South Africa is, particularly the UK.

For mains we had a wonderful medley of casual racism and then finished off with a pudding of talking about how hard they all are and how many great white sharks they have individually killed.

I see Shah was grooming Raf considerably last night.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 08 Jan 2015, 4:29 am

Sounds horrendous Tino, well done for showing a stiff upper lip and all that.

Tino wrote:I see Shah was grooming Raf considerably last night.

Certainly looked that way Tino, though could be to lead the fight against Toppy and ONETWO on the off topic thread, which, to be honest, I am pretty cool with.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 08 Jan 2015, 4:40 am

rick_dagless wrote:'sup Big Dog...

Morning how're the antipodes treating you TLD

Sick

Fine thanks, rick.
The chains seem a little looser today... less chaffing around the ankles but I think my steel ball needs some rust protection.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 08 Jan 2015, 4:52 am

I'm in. Morning everyone.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 08 Jan 2015, 4:55 am

Morning all.  I spent last night working on a drawing of Muhammad driving a taxi with a p1ssed up Jesus in the back.

An obvious metaphor for Western society.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 08 Jan 2015, 4:58 am

It was a stupid cartoon though wasn't It? Shame the guy died, but the work that caused the uproar wasn't particularly inspired.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:02 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning Tino, survived the saffers?

Just about, RiCk. Just about.

It was as expected.

For starters we had some verbal destruction of the shi*te menu. For an amuse-bouche, we had some unnecessary aggression towards the waiter.

We moved on to a beautifully cooked fish course of how sh*t everything outside of South Africa is, particularly the UK.

For mains we had a wonderful medley of casual racism and then finished off with a pudding of talking about how hard they all are and how many great white sharks they have individually killed.

I see Shah was grooming Raf considerably last night.

They are quite an enlightened pair.
Raf was on fire... in a metaphysical sense. He sure knows his genes and genomes. That was quite an interesting debate with duty too.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:07 am

Genetics and race are interesting ideas. Learn a lot travelling through Africa.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:08 am

JuliusHMarx is here and is referring to himself in the third person.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:10 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Raf was on fire... in a metaphysical sense. He sure knows his genes and genomes. That was quite an interesting debate with duty too.

I haven't actually read it, LD. The world is depressing me these days so I tend to avoid anything involving ISIS/multiple killings etc etc. Mans inhumanity to man is something I can barely tolerate. I am just sticking my head in the sand and hoping it goes away. Terrible attitude, but it's all I've got.

I am much more comfortable talking about your swimming pool. That's something good in life. It makes me happy when we get your building updates. I think if you sent them to ISIS, it may make them happy as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:13 am

When da bass go boom, Union Cane in da room.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:14 am

Union Cane wrote:When da bass go boom, Union Cane in da room.

Talking of happy things.

How is TIMC? Nearly ready?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:16 am

Broom, Broom, sweep the room.
Adam D is here...infrequently

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:18 am

Adam D wrote:Broom, Broom, sweep the room.

Were you in London yesterday?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:18 am

Talking of happy things.

How is TIMC?  Nearly ready?

Almost done, officially five weeks to go but I reckon we could be seeing him earlier than that.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:20 am

Union Cane wrote:

Talking of happy things.

How is TIMC?  Nearly ready?

Almost done, officially five weeks to go but I reckon we could be seeing him earlier than that.

Lovely stuff.

All the best to you both.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:22 am

rick_dagless wrote: 1 module of tax law in an accountancy course does not a barrister make.  But barring that, all good!

I work with people who do two mandatory CPD courses a year and believe it makes them immigration lawyers. I have the self awareness to be more than aware that a veneer of bare competency is the most I should aspire to.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:22 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

I haven't actually read it, LD.  The world is depressing me these days so I tend to avoid anything involving ISIS/multiple killings etc etc.  Mans inhumanity to man is something I can barely tolerate.  I am just sticking my head in the sand and hoping it goes away.  Terrible attitude, but it's all I've got.

I am much more comfortable talking about your swimming pool.  That's something good in life.  It makes me happy when we get your building updates.  I think if you sent them to ISIS, it may make them happy as well.

I think I know how you feel - the massive contrast between the gross inhumanity and the pathetic modern culture of rap stars and tweeters.
Too much!

The pool is still at a standstill I'm afraid. I've distributed the concrete blocks all around it. The bloke is going to make a start on Saturday... just hoping we don't get another mega-storm around the same time. It's oppressively hot and humid here. I could sure do with a swim right at this moment.

I'm meeting some buddies for a swim at North Steyne (middle part of Manly beach) early on Sunday. We have breakfast at a place called Ash's Table. They (usually stunning Brazilian backpacker types) serve a nice English breakfast. Then we go play with the sharks and dolphins across the promenade.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:23 am

No I wasnt. I was straight out of Compton

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:26 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:...Manly beach...

Is that really its name? Is it compensating for something?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:26 am

Adam D wrote:

You? In Compton? Hilarious! I always wondered what the A stood for. Who would have thought it stood for Adam.

Were you there in your Chinos? Did your Dunlop m*n-bag get stolen?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:28 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

I'm meeting some buddies for a swim at North Steyne

Watch out for the great whites, and the tigers. And the bulls.

Don't get eaten before the pool is finished.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:30 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Yep. Ferry ride across Sydney Harbour. If I remember right, there is a rather downtrodden marine park just by the jetty.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:33 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Google it. There you go...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manly,_New_South_Wales

I think your Governor Phillip was impressed with the locals who threw a spear in his shoulder.
(That was on the other side near the present ferry terminal though; near where my brother and I blocked the drains with sand as toddlers)

He then kindly invited the chap who threw the spear back for dinner at Government House and gave him some proper clothes to wear.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:35 am

Adam D wrote:

You?  In Compton?  Hilarious!  I always wondered what the A stood for.  Who would have thought it stood for Adam.

Were you there in your Chinos?  Did your Dunlop m*n-bag get stolen?

I was dressed like a white Carlton from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. And it was Compton in Northamptonshire.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:36 am

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Yep. Ferry ride across Sydney Harbour. If I remember right, there is a rather downtrodden marine park just by the jetty.

There used to be a connecting walkway (about 100m out) between the pier and the Aquarium (forming a shark-proof bathing area) but that was destroyed by a massive storm in 1974.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:39 am

If I was South African I'd like to be called Fanie De Kock

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:46 am

seanmichaels wrote:If I was South African I'd like to be called Fanie De Kock

Does it remind you of your name at school, Sukie De Kock.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:49 am

No Grum Peacock.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:50 am

Rowley wrote:

Brilliant work.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:50 am

I've actually only ever known one person with the surname De Kock. Two if you include Supersport commentator Gerald de Kock. It's not really that common.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:52 am

superflyweight wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Brilliant work.  

I'm channeling my inner Shah

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:56 am

Is that a new photo of you, Jeff?
I hadn't noticed it before. Nice beret, man.

Raf, it's the way the name is pronounced that induces a giggle in me. Short and guttural.
Does it mean chef or rooster?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next