The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hulk Hogan working on Kinect Game.

+3
ADMIN
Mr Video Man
Samo
7 posters

Go down

Hulk Hogan working on Kinect Game. Empty Hulk Hogan working on Kinect Game.

Post by Samo Fri May 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Hulk Hogan is creating his own wrestling game for Kinect.

Developed by US studio Panic Button, Hulk Hogan's Main Event is billed as "the first performance-based wrestling game on Kinect for Xbox 360 that lets players train with mentor Hulk Hogan".

One would hope so.

Due for release this autumn via Majesco, players will be challenged to "build their own wrestling personalities and learn the art of showmanship to win over the crowd".

Don't worry, there's a Hulk quote coming.

Before then, the game's PR reads: "In Hulk Hogan's Main Event, players will learn the ropes from the man himself as Hulk Hogan schools them on delivering the best show for the crowd by emulating famous Hulk poses and performing more than 30 punishing combos. The Kinect sensor tracks players' every move; the more dynamic the motion, the more high impact the wrestler's performance is.

"Players will create their own unique wrestler personality through a robust create-a-wrestler feature including many choices for face, hair, tattoos, outfit, ethnicity, body type, and entrance music. Perform in nine different venues including the backyard brawl, local gym and giant stadium in front of a massive audience. Enter tournament mode for two player tag-team and take turns delivering extreme moves. Best of all, players can wield a variety of damaging objects including metal chairs and ladders to deliver bone-jarring hits to their opponents."

"Hulk Hogan is much more than a wrestling star; he's a sports entertainment icon with a huge personality, a massive following on Spike's IMPACT WRESTLING, and immediate recognition across generations of fans," said Jesse Sutton, CEO Majesco Entertainment.

"Partnering with the Hulkster for Hulk Hogan's Main Event is a dream come true and we're looking forward to releasing a no holds barred motion-based experience that offers a full suite of over-the-top moves."

"Listen up, people! You will feel the power of Hulkamania when you step into this game," said Hulk Hogan.

"Whether you are taking the damage or selling the pain, this game will let you unleash your inner wrestler as you hype up the crowd while putting the hurt on anyone that stands in your way!"

Hulk will be at E3. So will we. We're pushing for an interview to deliver you some words o' wonder.

Source: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/303537/news/hulk-hogan-kinect-game-announced-count-us-in/?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-General-RSS

-------------------------------------------------------

A hulk hogan game that will teach people how to wrestle.

Hulk Hogan, teaching people how to wrestle. LOL :606laugh:

Also, I loved the "Selling the pain" comment. Coming from Hogan. hahaha. 🤦

Samo

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan working on Kinect Game. Empty Re: Hulk Hogan working on Kinect Game.

Post by Mr Video Man Fri May 27, 2011 8:09 pm

will be the worst video game ever made...... 0.5 out of 10 rating
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri May 27, 2011 8:25 pm

Partnering with the Hulkster for Hulk Hogan's Main Event is a dream come true and we're looking forward to releasing a no holds barred motion-based experience that offers a full suite of over-the-top moves

So a poorly executed leg drop followed by a 5 minute wait for him to get up again?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 27, 2011 8:32 pm

"In Hulk Hogan's Main Event, players will learn the ropes from the man himself as Hulk Hogan schools them on delivering the best show for the crowd by emulating famous Hulk poses and performing more than 30 punishing combos"

Is it possible that the game will have more poses than moves? Seen as all he can really teach is the body slam,big boot and a poor leg drop.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Fri May 27, 2011 8:42 pm

Can he teach me how to bald on the front of my head but keep a long, level mullet at the back? Or how to get a handlebar moustache? If he can I'm buying it!

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri May 27, 2011 8:43 pm

I hear Massimo Taibi's goalkeeping is next on their list.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Fri May 27, 2011 11:17 pm

I will buy a kinect for my x box just to get this game brother

I love Hogan that much dude!

hulkhoganissobeautifaliwishhewasmygaylover

i would treat him like my sleeping bag...........................................brother

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down