The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ringside and Sky Sports Boxing what would you change ?

4 posters

Go down

Ringside and Sky Sports Boxing what would you change ? Empty Ringside and Sky Sports Boxing what would you change ?

Post by Rodney Thu 12 Feb 2015, 10:24 am

Sky used to be a great platform for Boxing however over the past 5-10 years its went right down hill. This includes coverage, presenters and commentary.

So lets start with Ringside, the once watch-able TV magazine show now has become depressing. If I see Anthony Joshua on tv and (not in a ring) soon I'll combust. So what would you change I'll start

a) Replace Smith with Paul Dempsey. He might a nice guy Adam Smith but he needs to have less time on TV as a presenter and commentator..

Next Suggestion ...

Cheers, Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Ringside and Sky Sports Boxing what would you change ? Empty Re: Ringside and Sky Sports Boxing what would you change ?

Post by huw Thu 12 Feb 2015, 10:54 am

Ringside and boxing on Sky in general seems like nothing more than an advert for boxing on Sky.

I remember there was a special on Kel Brook a while back and it showed him going about his everyday life. At one point he was getting his hair cut and Kid Galahad was in the barbers - they didn't even mention who he was.

Would be a better show if they had some focus on boxers that aren't on Sky and it became a boxing program rather than a boxing on Sky program.

huw

Back to top Go down

Ringside and Sky Sports Boxing what would you change ? Empty Re: Ringside and Sky Sports Boxing what would you change ?

Post by wheelchair1991 Thu 12 Feb 2015, 11:05 am

I think its a boring show now, although people criticise Adam Smith he has fought boxing's corner with sky and that is a good thing. Nelson is awful as a presenter and Halling well dont get me started!!
I think Robinson who is the third man on the show is also decent so maybe have him present the show

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 12 Feb 2015, 11:56 am

What would I change?

Get a 606 Panel on as a guest slot every week.

6 'hardcore boxing fans' and 'hardened forum debaters' go at it on current/hot topics in boxing. Smile

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down