The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edinburgh Rugby vs Munster, 11 April

+24
profitius
TJ
glamorganalun
A Simply Mesmeric Try
GLove39
nickj
alive555
MacKnocked-on
Rory_Gallagher
justified sinner
ME-109
Nachos Jones_1
VinceWLB
Sin é
Weegie Wizard
RuggerRadge2611
Totalflanker
BigGee
RDW
SecretFly
George Carlin
Scottish White Line Fever
funnyExiledScot
Nematode
28 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who will win?

Edinburgh Rugby vs Munster, 11 April - Page 3 Vote_lcap38%Edinburgh Rugby vs Munster, 11 April - Page 3 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 6 ]
Edinburgh Rugby vs Munster, 11 April - Page 3 Vote_lcap44%Edinburgh Rugby vs Munster, 11 April - Page 3 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 7 ]
Edinburgh Rugby vs Munster, 11 April - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%Edinburgh Rugby vs Munster, 11 April - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
Edinburgh Rugby vs Munster, 11 April - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Edinburgh Rugby vs Munster, 11 April - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

Edinburgh Rugby vs Munster, 11 April - Page 3 Empty Edinburgh Rugby vs Munster, 11 April

Post by Nematode Thu 09 Apr 2015, 7:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Edinburgh Rugby vs Munster

11 April @ Murrayfield Stadium - Kickoff 19:30, Live on TG4 and BBC ALBA (19:25 - 21:30)

Last meeting:

Munster 13 - 14 Edinburgh Rugby

Munster are positioned 3rd in the table with Edinburgh 7th.

Edinburgh XXIII

15            Greig TONKS

14            Dougie FIFE

13            Phil BURLEIGH

12            Andries STRAUSS

11            Tim VISSER

10            TOM HEATHCOTE

9              Sam HIDALGO-CLYNE

1              Alasdair DICKINSON

2              Ross FORD (captain)

3              WP NEL

4              Anton BRESLER

5              Ben TOOLIS

6              Roddy GRANT

7              Hamish WATSON

8              David DENTON

Substitutes

16            Stuart McINALLY

17            Grant SHIELLS

18            John ANDRESS

19            Fraser MCKENZIE

20            Tomas LEONARDI

21            Nathan FOWLES

22            Sam BEARD

23            Tom BROWN

Munster XXIII

Munster: Felix Jones; Keith Earls, Andrew Smith, Denis Hurley, Simon Zebo; Ian Keatley, Conor Murray; Dave Kilcoyne, Duncan Casey, BJ Botha; Billy Holland, Paul O'Connell; Peter O'Mahony - capt., Tommy O'Donnell, CJ Stander.

Replacements: Eusebio Guinazu, James Cronin, Stephen Archer, Donnacha Ryan, Dave O'Callaghan, Duncan Williams, JJ Hanrahan, Ronan O'Mahony.
Ones to watch

Edinburgh - Sam Hidalgo-Clyne (Scrum Half)

Edinburgh Rugby vs Munster, 11 April - Page 3 Sam+Hidalgo+Clyne+Edinburgh+Rugby+v+London+cwEx-KiqwRkl

A highly accurate boot and a sharp eye for breaks makes SHC a highly valuable player to Edinburgh.

Munster - CJ Stander (Back Row)

Edinburgh Rugby vs Munster, 11 April - Page 3 Cj-stander-tackled-by-fionn-carr-2-390x285

Relentless power and the league's 3rd joint top try scorer. Any missed tackles on him and problems will manifest for Edinburgh.

2015-04-09
19:33:25

Last edited by Nematode on Fri 10 Apr 2015, 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nematode

Back to top Go down

Edinburgh Rugby vs Munster, 11 April - Page 3 Empty Re: Edinburgh Rugby vs Munster, 11 April

Post by TJ Sat 11 Apr 2015, 9:58 pm

ME-109 wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:Can someone tell me why that was brought forward 10m when the captain was talking to the 'ref?

Anyone?

I think it is because he annoyed him in the first half and once more early in the second and the ref was losing patience with him....

and the ref clearly warned him that he would do it. Ford was sounding petulant and was haranguing the ref

TJ

Back to top Go down

Edinburgh Rugby vs Munster, 11 April - Page 3 Empty Re: Edinburgh Rugby vs Munster, 11 April

Post by RDW Sat 11 Apr 2015, 10:04 pm

Probably fair to say that was our worst performance since the Zebre game.

Shame as well given the relatively decent 4800 crowd.

After the first 5  minutes there was literally nothing to shout about other than dodgy reffing.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Apr 2015, 10:21 pm

Oh nice to read it was cold in Murrayfield today. Best pack a jumper or under armour for next week.

Probably the worst possible result for Dragons today, with next week in mind. Didn't watch it, but was pretty shocked to read the result.

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sat 11 Apr 2015, 10:33 pm

Risca Rev wrote:Oh nice to read it was cold in Murrayfield today. Best pack a jumper or under armour for next week.

Probably the worst possible result for Dragons today, with next week in mind. Didn't watch it, but was pretty shocked to read the result.

We've had a lovely week with temperatures reaching 18°, but it was like November tonight!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Sat 11 Apr 2015, 10:59 pm

Good win for Munster but not great rugby. If Munster want to win the Pro 12 they will have to rely on the pack.
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Sat 11 Apr 2015, 11:38 pm

Or got rid of keatley

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by cakeordeath Sun 12 Apr 2015, 12:01 am

Jesus Christ. I have a nice night out. Some drinks. A t-bone steak. I come home and think, you know what I should do, watch the rugby. I then I watched it. That's my night ruined. FFS

cakeordeath

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Sun 12 Apr 2015, 9:24 am

Munster deserved their win, better at pretty much everything.

Not that it made any difference but Zebo's try shouldn't have been given and the look he gave the crowd suggested he knew it as well. Ah well.

Also didn't think it was that cold last night

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun 12 Apr 2015, 9:53 am

Edinburgh ran out of gas badly in the second half, they looked tired and losing their best two players S HC and Dents did them no favours. I would be worried about Denton for next week now.

Edinburgh will not be the first side to struggle to play competitively on two fronts at this stage of the season and with their limited squad and Solly's reluctance to rotate, it was always going to be hard. Munster looked fresh and hungry, Edinburgh looked like they had a hard away win last weekend and were not over it. Solly needs to wrap them in cotton wool this week and let them recover.

Oh and Zebo's try was ridiculous, you could see him shaking his head on the ground, he knew he had missed it. It did not effect the result, nor probably the BP, but it makes a nonsense of using the TMO. The ref did not have a great game!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun 12 Apr 2015, 9:57 am

Main comments from Solomons bemoaning our current injuries - he said if you are playing a full strength Munster you need to be full strength, and we had 6 injuries of key players. We apparently don't have the squad to be able to cope with that level of injuries.

On top of that we lost Denton early on to be replaced with a small flanker, who also then got injured, which according to him majorly hampered our maul defence efforts.

He probably has a point, but again it is a shame to see him focussing on things like injuries instead of the performance of his players.

Final point - Watson made 21 tackles, missing none. He was a standout performer.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachos Jones_1 Sun 12 Apr 2015, 10:06 am

really struggled to see what exactly Visser did to deserve a yellow card, the only thing I can think of was a build up of infringements by Edinburgh and Visser was the unlucky one.

Zebo's try looked and still looks very dubious. I understand that he does not have to be in control of the ball and just requires downward pressure but it didn't look like he even got downward pressure. I really do not understand what the TMO was seeing there and Zebo himself looked embarrassed by it.

Botha was again underperforming and Munster looked much better after he was replaced.

I did think that this Munster side was good enough for a TBP win and I am happy they got it.

Nachos Jones_1

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Sun 12 Apr 2015, 10:07 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:Main comments from Solomons bemoaning our current injuries - he said if you are playing a full strength Munster you need to be full strength, and we had 6 injuries of key players. We apparently don't have the squad to be able to cope with that level of injuries.

On top of that we lost Denton early on to be replaced with a small flanker, who also then got injured, which according to him majorly hampered our maul defence efforts.

He probably has a point, but again it is a shame to see him focussing on things like injuries instead of the performance of his players.

Final point - Watson made 21 tackles, missing none. He was a standout performer.

Maybe the problem to begin with was starting with 2 small openside..

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun 12 Apr 2015, 11:34 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:

He really was outstanding and anyone calling for the return of John Barclay needs to watch him play, the young hungry man for me very time!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sun 12 Apr 2015, 11:36 am

Watson has really impressed. Great all round play, speed, commitment and most importantly a real good scottish name

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sun 12 Apr 2015, 11:42 am

Boring, but effective from Munster. They got the win that they needed to get and closed things out professionally.

Munster have by far the best run in of the top 4 teams for the remaining 3 games (including playing Dragons and Treviso) and have to fancy themselves for a first or second placed finish now.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sun 12 Apr 2015, 11:43 am

What do folk think of Solly now? A while ago there was a lot of calls for him to go?

Clearly we were outclassed yesterday - but IMO in the second half of the season he has really got the team playing well -changed the style with which they play and brought in a lot of new players. personally I think he is doing just fine - but we will need to kick on next season

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachos Jones_1 Sun 12 Apr 2015, 11:45 am

Didn't think that Munster was that boring myself, especially not in the second half. I thought that they were very probing in attack and kept Edinburgh at arms length very easily.

Nachos Jones_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachos Jones_1 Sun 12 Apr 2015, 11:47 am

TJ wrote:What do folk think of Solly now?  A while ago there was a lot of calls for him to go?

Clearly we were outclassed yesterday - but IMO in the second half of the season he has really got the team playing well -changed the style with which they play and brought in a lot of new players.  personally I think he is doing just fine - but we will need to kick on next season

I actually like him and he is certainly having an influence on the team. I very much like the style of play he has introduced and believe that they will kick on next season. Very positive signs for Edinburgh.

Nachos Jones_1

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Sun 12 Apr 2015, 11:48 am

TJ wrote:What do folk think of Solly now?  A while ago there was a lot of calls for him to go?

Clearly we were outclassed yesterday - but IMO in the second half of the season he has really got the team playing well -changed the style with which they play and brought in a lot of new players.  personally I think he is doing just fine - but we will need to kick on next season

Steve Scott should be getting most of the reward for the way he has improved the front 5 play, not Solomons imo.

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun 12 Apr 2015, 12:28 pm

Nachos Jones_1 wrote:

I actually like him and he is certainly having an influence on the team. I very much like the style of play he has introduced and believe that they will kick on next season. Very positive signs for Edinburgh.

Edinburgh have definitely improved this year but still have no depth in the squad. Injuries can decimate them and the starting players get flogged to death. They were running on fumes by the end of last season and may be doing so again soon.

Things should carrying on improving though, as more of the youngsters come through and a few decent signings, like the new No.8 from the Highlanders. At the moment though, there are way to many passengers in the squad and that is probably what is holding them back.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Sun 12 Apr 2015, 12:50 pm

EWT Spoons wrote:Munster deserved their win, better at pretty much everything.

Not that it made any difference but Zebo's try shouldn't have been given and the look he gave the crowd suggested he knew it as well.  Ah well.

The ref asked Zebo (you could hear it on the Ref's mike). Zebo said he got his finger tips to it.

Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun 12 Apr 2015, 12:51 pm

Sin é wrote:

Not that it made any difference but Zebo's try shouldn't have been given and the look he gave the crowd suggested he knew it as well.  Ah well.

The ref asked Zebo (you could hear it on the Ref's mike). Zebo said he got his finger tips to it.

He wasn't exactly going to say anything else was he!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Sun 12 Apr 2015, 12:56 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:
Sin é wrote:

He wasn't exactly going to say anything else was he!

Probably not. I'm responding to the comments that Zebo looked embarrassed that the try was awarded. He wasn't.
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Sun 12 Apr 2015, 1:45 pm

Re Solomans. He has made Edinburgh hard to beat and they should be looking to kick on next season.

Re Munster being boring. I wouldn't say that at all. Munster try to play a bit and are an offloading team but the execution is lacking.

Re the Zebo try. I don't know why people think it was a bad TMO decision. From all the replays it was unclear whether or not Zebo touched it down so he had to give it. I can understand people thinking he probably didn't touch it down but thats besides the point. If in doubt the attacking team will be given the decision.

Overall Edinburgh looks tired and Munster went route one for the kill.
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachos Jones_1 Sun 12 Apr 2015, 1:57 pm

Sin é wrote:

Probably not. I'm responding to the comments that Zebo looked embarrassed that the try was awarded. He wasn't.

I actually thought that he did look a little embarrassed myself. I am not sure he could believe that it was awarded. He may have got his fingers to it and had every right to claim a try but he did have a little giggle about it. I do not for one second believe that he tried to cheat to get a try but he did look kind of funny when it was awarded.

Nachos Jones_1

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sun 12 Apr 2015, 1:58 pm

profitius wrote:Re Solomans. He has made Edinburgh hard to beat and they should be looking to kick on next season.

Re Munster being boring. I wouldn't say that at all. Munster try to play a bit and are an offloading team but the execution is lacking.

Re the Zebo try. I don't know why people think it was a bad TMO decision. From all the replays it was unclear whether or not Zebo touched it down so he had to give it. I can understand people thinking he probably didn't touch it down but thats besides the point. If in doubt the attacking team will be given the decision.

I didn't hear the question
Any reason not to award the try - benefit of doubt to the attacking team. Try yes or no - benefit of doubt to the defending team

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Sun 12 Apr 2015, 2:08 pm

TJ wrote:
profitius wrote:Re Solomans. He has made Edinburgh hard to beat and they should be looking to kick on next season.

Any reason not to award the try - benefit of doubt to the attacking team.  Try yes or no - benefit of doubt to the defending team

Try yes or no. How could he not give it if there was a chance Zebo touched it? I don't really care either way
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sun 12 Apr 2015, 2:10 pm

Munster weren't boring.  They were lethal in the pack, they used their best weapon as they do best when it's working.  Who ever thought Munster would turn a blind eye to a beefy weapon of forward driving splendour if it was working?

But certainly not boring.  When the Munster grind machine is actually working, then it is a thing of beauty.  And loose and expressive enough at times on the fringes too to keep Edinburgh minds working overtime.

No I liked that Munster performance - shows they're in the mood to be in contention for the only prize they can get this season. So all focus from Munster on one prize has been a rare occurrence over the seasons.  If they find more accuracy with it, the other boys at the top won't like seeing them coming.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Sun 12 Apr 2015, 2:13 pm

Well, welcome to my world, I have been saying this for long enough now, the Irish provinces, for what ever reason always seem to get the dubious calls go their way, I get tarred and feathered by the Irish wolf packs on here for saying it, but now perhaps you Scotts can now see where I am coming from.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sun 12 Apr 2015, 2:15 pm

You just hope for some more Irish refs to keep Ospreys going strongly Lord. One more BIG win for them under one.

Munster won because they won.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun 12 Apr 2015, 2:26 pm

LordDowlais wrote:Well, welcome to my world, I have been saying this for long enough now, the Irish provinces, for what ever reason always seem to get the dubious calls go their way, I get tarred and feathered by the Irish wolf packs on here for saying it, but now perhaps you Scotts can now see where I am coming from.

To be fair it is a Scottish TMO responsible for the controversy!

Although saying that, the Welsh ref was crap too! Very Happy

P.s. Again it isn't the reason we lost

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperialbigdave Sun 12 Apr 2015, 2:32 pm

I am absolutely not calling for Solomans to go here, but we could see this coming. He hasnt learned the lessons of last year that you HAVE TO ROTATE THROUGHOUT THE SEASON. He cleared out the dead wood last summer and got a squad he wanted, but he still hasnt used it. Guys like Leonardi, Tom Brown, Grant Shiells, Ollie Atkins, Neil Cochrane, Joaquin Dominguez etc have been largely twiddling their thumbs this season barring the odd appearance and wouldve allowed us to freshen the squad up a bit if theyd been rotated in at times.
Imperialbigdave
Imperialbigdave

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sun 12 Apr 2015, 3:50 pm

LordDowlais wrote:Well, welcome to my world, I have been saying this for long enough now, the Irish provinces, for what ever reason always seem to get the dubious calls go their way, I get tarred and feathered by the Irish wolf packs on here for saying it, but now perhaps you Scotts can now see where I am coming from.

Scot has one "T"

Funnily enough do you see any whining from scots fans? Nope. We was given a stuffing. I have no issues with the ref at all ( I did turn the telly off at 60mins tho) bar he could have yellow carded the Munster prop. Vissers yellow was fine, the ref had warned Ford if he carried on haranguing him he would get marched back 10. I haven't seen a single whine from an Edinburgh fan. A few " what was that decision for" which is not the same as " the biased ref .............."

We have not joined your paranoid world. We live in the real one where the best team wins and we can get beaten without a biased ref.

Oh - and the ref missed a couple of infringements by Edinburgh that I saw. I bet the Munster fans saw more than I did.

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Sun 12 Apr 2015, 4:12 pm

TJ wrote:

Scot has one "T"

Funnily enough do you see any whining from scots fans?  Nope.  We was given a stuffing.  I have no issues with the ref at all ( I did turn the telly off at 60mins tho) bar he could have yellow carded the Munster prop.  Vissers yellow was fine, the ref had warned Ford if he carried on haranguing him he would get marched back 10.  I haven't seen a single whine from an Edinburgh fan.  A few " what was that decision for" which is not the same as " the biased ref .............."

We have not joined your paranoid world.  We live in the real one where the best team wins and we can get beaten without a biased ref.

Oh - and the ref missed a couple of infringements by Edinburgh that I saw.  I bet the Munster fans saw more than I did.

OK

I think that backfired quite badly for you, Dowlais. Once again, I think you can clearly see it isn't just the Irish who don't take anything you say seriously.

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun 12 Apr 2015, 4:33 pm

Just seen that the Dragons are playing Leinster today - they won't be overly happy with the scheduling of the Euro semi!

Should help Edinburgh but we have some real injury worries in the backrow now. Denton must surely be a doubt and Coman is still to pass the return to play protocol.

There is a chance Du Preez might be back but he'll surely just be used off the bench given how long he's been out.

Leonardi v Faletau is a frightening match up!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sun 12 Apr 2015, 4:39 pm

profitius wrote:
TJ wrote:

Any reason not to award the try - benefit of doubt to the attacking team.  Try yes or no - benefit of doubt to the defending team

Try yes or no. How could he not give it if there was a chance Zebo touched it? I don't really care either way

If the question is "try yes or no" then the TMO must be SURE the try was scored

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sun 12 Apr 2015, 4:42 pm

I wouldn't have given Zebo that try. There is no way there was ever sufficient downward pressure on the ball. I was watching the game in Gaelic - was there a link in the decision to Zebo being pushed before contact with the ball?

But nope, I wouldn't have given it.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sun 12 Apr 2015, 4:46 pm

Don't need downward pressure -that was amended years ago. all he needs to do is be in contact with the ball with any part of his body above the waist when the ball is on the ground.

However if there is doubt and the TMO is asked yes or no then its no try. Whereas if the question is " any reason not to award the try" then the TMO has to see a reason to disallow it.

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sun 12 Apr 2015, 4:51 pm

So if your shoulder falls on a grounded ball - no hands or fingers on it - that's a try?

I've watched rugby for a long time and that's the genuine first time I've heard that...but then I don't keep fully up to date on the rule book details. But it does still seem strange.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sun 12 Apr 2015, 4:53 pm

Thats my understanding yes. I ain't a ref tho -

Last edited by TJ on Sun 12 Apr 2015, 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun 12 Apr 2015, 4:55 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Just seen that the Dragons are playing Leinster today - they won't be overly happy with the scheduling of the Euro semi!

Should help Edinburgh but we have some real injury worries in the backrow now. Denton must surely be a doubt and Coman is still to pass the return to play protocol.

There is a chance Du Preez might be back but he'll surely just be used off the bench given how long he's been out.

I am not sure Leonardi will be fit either, he went off with a heavy knock as well and that is why McInally ended up in the back row again. He may well end up playing there again on Friday. Surely bench is the best you could expect fro Du Preez and I doubt that. He tweeted today about hopefully being back in a couple of weeks. Against Dragons, no reason not to give Bradbury a game, is he in the squad?

Just watching Dragons v Leinster just now, they are leading them and playing well. Its going to be no push over this match, especially with the injuries mounting up.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sun 12 Apr 2015, 5:00 pm

TJ wrote:Thats my understanding yes.  I ain't a ref tho -

No, I believe you, TJ. not questioning your knowledge of it. I just find that strange, and stranger still that I didn't know about it....

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Apr 2015, 7:19 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Just seen that the Dragons are playing Leinster today - they won't be overly happy with the scheduling of the Euro semi!

No, we aren't happy with the turnaround, though at least we are coming in with a four game winning streak, so confidence is pretty high. Will be a good game, I would think. Can't wait to get to the Three Sisters at about 3pm Friday and start the build up properly.

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun 12 Apr 2015, 7:21 pm

You boys are now the form team and we've got some worrying injuries - all to play for.

Hope you enjoy Edinburgh - feel free to ask on here for any recommendations!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Apr 2015, 7:23 pm

Cheers. I've done it twice with Wales in 07/09 but never for a club game

Back to top Go down

Post by justified sinner Sun 12 Apr 2015, 7:26 pm

SecretFly wrote:
TJ wrote:Thats my understanding yes.  I ain't a ref tho -

No, I believe you, TJ.  not questioning your knowledge of it.  I just find that strange, and stranger still that I didn't know about it....

From memory Law 9 uses the term 'ground the ball' and that has been clarified as meaning no downward pressure. Could be wrong but can't be bothered looking up the laws.

justified sinner

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Mon 13 Apr 2015, 10:29 am

Risca Rev wrote:

No, we aren't happy with the turnaround, though at least we are coming in with a four game winning streak, so confidence is pretty high. Will be a good game, I would think. Can't wait to get to the Three Sisters at about 3pm Friday and start the build up properly.

I'm 30 and consider myself to old for the Three Sisters Whistle

Give Teuchters on William Street a shot thumbsup
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 2:08 pm

laughing

It's just the chosen base by whoever from the Dragons organised the trip. We are only meeting there to join the ones who are on the coaches from Wales and then stick together before the game and get bussed down

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 13 Apr 2015, 7:28 pm

Highlights

Now that I've seen the Zebo try it is even more ludicrous!

The visser yellow looks incredibly harsh too - to me it looks like he didn't come in from the side and was competing fairly for the ball.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 13 Apr 2015, 8:21 pm

RuggerRadge2611 wrote:
Risca Rev wrote:

I'm 30 and consider myself to old for the Three Sisters Whistle

Give Teuchters on William Street a shot thumbsup

Three Sisters was my school drinking establishment. I remember vomiting in the courtyard.....

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next