The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GGG vs The Brit fab four !! (Benn, Eubank, Watson and Collins)

+14
Soldier_Of_Fortune
88Chris05
kingraf
Nico the gman
Strongback
hazharrison
Hammersmith harrier
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
Coxy001
Dipper Brown
Seanusarrilius
milkyboy
AdamT
TRUSSMAN66
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

GGG vs The Brit fab four !! (Benn, Eubank, Watson and Collins) - Page 3 Empty GGG vs The Brit fab four !! (Benn, Eubank, Watson and Collins)

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 17 Apr 2015, 11:49 am

First topic message reminder :

The fact I give all of these guys a better chance against GGG than the current crop of Brit middle tends to tell you how much respect I have for the former and the latter...........

I think Collins may struggle and Watson............. However I'd love to see GGG attempt to unlock the enigmatic Eubank who could box well, bang and was very durable....

Eubank by decision............

Also would leave to see GGG on the back foot against a bobbing and weaving big hitter like Benn to see If he could cope...........He's a great stalker a bit like Louis..........But would Louis have stalked Frazier or Foreman........I doubt it..........GGG doesn't seem that elusive to me....Pushing Benn back offers it's own problems when you don't move your head !!

Pickem.........

GGG ko 11 Watson..........
GGG w12 Collins....

I think GGG will end up P4P number 1............So it's not really a pop at him ....He is a very good fighter !!........Just think like Bruno most of these guys would be dominant now in this one..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

GGG vs The Brit fab four !! (Benn, Eubank, Watson and Collins) - Page 3 Empty Re: GGG vs The Brit fab four !! (Benn, Eubank, Watson and Collins)

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 24 Apr 2015, 8:20 pm

Lance wrote:Not seen him either, but the 30% ko rate and loss to Boone does not make me too hopeful. Another easy opponent lined up way too quickly for me to believe he pursued anyone better.

How can everyone be avoiding a guy who is never available to negotiate?? Always got the next easy pay day lined up. Will keep doin it so long as his fans keep lapping it up.

It's terrible how GGG is forced to beat stiff after stiff for good money...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

GGG vs The Brit fab four !! (Benn, Eubank, Watson and Collins) - Page 3 Empty Re: GGG vs The Brit fab four !! (Benn, Eubank, Watson and Collins)

Post by catchweight Fri 24 Apr 2015, 8:27 pm

Yeah the lengths Golovkin will go to in order to avoid a mega pay day against against Cotto

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 24 Apr 2015, 10:05 pm

I don't know mate.....All the garbage fancy their chances and all the quality aren't interested...Go figure !!!

Bit like you with the ladies..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Fri 24 Apr 2015, 10:34 pm

Story of your life I imagine.......

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 24 Apr 2015, 10:40 pm

Yep....As there is never any depth to anything you write...

I'll move on..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Fri 24 Apr 2015, 10:45 pm

Yep onwards you go. Its been a whole ten posts since you mentioned Holmes ducked Page and Murray is a better win than Manny. Almost 30,000 posts. Well 6 posts re-gurgitated 5,000 times each to be more accurate.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 24 Apr 2015, 10:49 pm

Hammer has mentioned this and I agree...There is no meat to you..

You don't have to be interested in Boxing to write the posts you write..

But bless you anyway and chin up....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Fri 24 Apr 2015, 10:52 pm

29,000 posts of crap though, theres no topping that. I would need to waste several lifetimes to even come close.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 24 Apr 2015, 10:55 pm

Nighty night Son..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Fri 24 Apr 2015, 11:01 pm

No need to head to bed just yet. You might make 30,000 posts if you go for the all nighter.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sat 25 Apr 2015, 1:49 am

Got to say Trussy you're off the mark on this one. There is more than one view out there. You have wum'd you viewe no end so you are on shakey ground slagging somebody else off for standing up and having an opinion.

Tough times don't last tough people do. Opinions last..

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 26 Apr 2015, 9:30 am

Strongback wrote:Got to say Trussy you're off the mark on this one.  There is more than one view out there. You have wum'd you viewe no end so you are on shakey ground slagging somebody else off for standing up and having an opinion.

He doesn't know who Benn and Eubank are...........He's just a sore individual who's been let down by life and found a place to air his negativity...

As for me being a wum.............Never denied the charge.....

Certainly forgotten more about the sport than you'll ever know though..............

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sun 26 Apr 2015, 11:27 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Certainly forgotten more about the sport than you'll ever know though..............
Oooooooooooh yeah. You da maaaaaan baby

The Trusscargo Boxing Encyclopedia. Coming to a store near you soon

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 26 Apr 2015, 11:32 am

Steffan wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Certainly forgotten more about the sport than you'll ever know though..............
Oooooooooooh yeah. You da maaaaaan baby

The Trusscargo Boxing Encyclopedia. Coming to a store near you soon

Yep..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sun 26 Apr 2015, 11:37 am

Sadly I lack boxing knowledge. I've never heard of a British fighter called Collins around the time of Benn, Eubanks and Watson infact...

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 26 Apr 2015, 11:39 am

Steffan wrote:Sadly I lack boxing knowledge. I've never heard of a British fighter called Collins around the time of Benn, Eubanks and Watson infact...

Yep..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sun 26 Apr 2015, 11:44 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Steffan wrote:Sadly I lack boxing knowledge. I've never heard of a British fighter called Collins around the time of Benn, Eubanks and Watson infact...

Yep..
Very short responses. I guess you must be typing on your phone while running the London Marathon with Coxy. Wish I was as strong and fast as you pair

I agree with the most of the article but I think GGG beats Eubanks on a close points margin due to workrate

Last edited by Steffan on Sun 26 Apr 2015, 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sun 26 Apr 2015, 11:44 am

Yep......Truss has nothing to say.......

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 26 Apr 2015, 11:49 am

Strongback wrote:Yep......Truss has nothing to say.......

Don't post while Steffy is on here Mate.........

I get you two confused ...............Have to try to remember Steffy is the one with the personality !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sun 26 Apr 2015, 11:50 am

Strongback wrote:Yep......Truss has nothing to say.......
Yep (I'm getting good at this game as well look) Smile

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3