The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Revolution Feedback

+6
Thunder87
Perfect Jack
MtotheC
TwisT
Fernando
JJJohnson
10 posters

Go down

6CW Revolution Feedback Empty 6CW Revolution Feedback

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Apr 2015, 8:44 pm

Match of the night?

Shock of the night?

Superstar of the night?

One Match/Feud you would like to see in the rest of 2015?

One match you think will take place at the next PPV outside of the ones already announced (Night of Glory)?

Any predictions for the rest of 2015?

Any additional feedback/improvements that can be made (honest answers)?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Revolution Feedback Empty Re: 6CW Revolution Feedback

Post by Fernando Tue 21 Apr 2015, 8:54 pm

JJJohnson wrote:Match of the night? - Chamber

Shock of the night? - Anthony Grace not winning

Superstar of the night? - Leone

One Match/Feud you would like to see in the rest of 2015? - Leone vs Costello obviously alternative Costello vs Gazzy

One match you think will take place at the next PPV outside of the ones already announced (Night of Glory)? Masters vs Wood

Any predictions for the rest of 2015? - Wood to turn on Thunder and go heel

You don't need to (a la dolph ziggler/orton) stuff we are wrestling nerds we know this sh*t Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 21 Apr 2015, 9:05 pm

Match of the night?

There were some fantastic matches. I really enjoyed the tag match and the surprise at the end, so I am going for that. But of course the last 3 matches were superb as well.

Shock of the night?

Perfect Jack turning on Dicey. A proper shock and never had an inkling that could happen.

Superstar of the night?

GazzyD. Gave it his all in that match and proved his credentials as champion. Close second was Leone. Showed how much of a class act he is.

Grace v Adamson - Adamson show versus Grace's contacts. Also want to see how Masters and Wood develops after Wood's reaction at the end of chamber match

One match you think will take place at the next PPV outside of the ones already announced (Night of Glory)?

Perfect Jack v Dicey

Magnusson and Andrews fallout to continue. Magnusson may well feel isolated now.....he doesn't have any allies at the moment.

I think the PPV was fantastic. The segments were really well done and there were a few moments in the matches where I could see something big was going to happen but didn't know what! I don't see where improvements can be made, the standard is really high right now. That's for the show writing and the promos for it. Night of Glory is already looking like one of the best PPV's 6CW has had.

Well done all!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 21 Apr 2015, 9:10 pm

Match of the night?
The three main events were awesome but I'm going for Grace vs. Costello... Probably because my character was involved but I was hanging on every word, the build up was phenomenal, the crowd reactions, the undercurrent of the sponsors and Andrews/D Mag dynamic just made the match a stand out for me

Shock of the night?
There were a few contenders but the one that sticks out is PJ turning on Dicey... Didn't see that coming at all... That match and the promos are going to be epic... A match well worthy if NOG!

Superstar of the night?
Gotta go with Leone, picked up the biggest win of the night IMO

Liam Wood vs. Max Adamson

Liam Wood vs Mike Masters

Dean Andrews siding with Mr. Jones who promises to deliver 'what's best for business, ousting D Mag from power and crowning Grace as their Corporate Champion

Honestly have nothing to add... You guys got this!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Tue 21 Apr 2015, 10:13 pm

Match of the night?
The elimination chamber. Excellently written, well done to the one(s) who wrote it.

Shock of the night?
The Tag Team title match. Every match was fantastic, but this matches ending really took me by surprise. I really did think we were about to win the titles.

Superstar of the night?
Keith Leone. Winning an elimination chamber is never easy, but to win with a superkick that sounded so devastating. Night of Glory will be a big event for Keith.

I'd love to see more of GazzyD v Max Adamson. I really enjoyed their promo's leading up to Revolution. It can only get better from here.

Perfect Jack v Dicey Reilly in some sort of No DQ match for Dicey to get his revenge on PJ.

Vincent Costello becomes 6cw champion at one point.

Class show gentlemen. I don't think you can improve on this. You probably will and I won't be surprised when you do.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Wed 22 Apr 2015, 12:08 am

Match of the night?
Chamber - All the way through, I had no idea where it was going, I expected a Thunder/Wood finish the way their friendship had been played up, throughout.

Shock of the night?
Probably the superkick from hell, while the tag team break down and Adamson interfering took me by surprise, I'm giving the shock to that super kick because of a 2 reasons, 1, I thought Thunder had it and 2, as Thunder I can tell you that hurt, I honestly felt it while I was reading.

Superstar of the night?
For hanging in there so much, I want to give it to Thunder but, again my ego won't allow it so, Leone.

Thunder/Costello has to happen at somepoint and I don't think it's done here. Also, wouldn't mind a friendly rivalry with Keith.

Masters Vs Wood ORRRRR (randomly as I type) Thunder Vs Masters for Liam's soul

Andrews trying to take over

Incredible writing through out, JJ don't be surprised if I send you a match I came up with years ago, think you could write it.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 22 Apr 2015, 7:53 am

Match of the night?
For me it was Gazzy v Adamson, a brutal war to end the brutal wars.

Shock of the night?
Based on my predictions, I was only really wrong on Leone winning, so that was my "shock" even though its not a shock. Maybe Jack turning heel on Dicey.

Superstar of the night?
Keith Leone. Had a feeling it was going to be whoever won the Chamber.

Maybe Adamson v Leone down the line.

Jack v Dicey and Adamson v Grace have to be certainties.

More carnage and a drop in ratings while Adamson isn't champ Wink

None at all, the show was superbly written. Well done to all involved.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 22 Apr 2015, 11:51 am

Match of the night?

I really enjoyed all of them but it was either the EC or Max/Gazzy

Shock of the night?

It has to be PJ turning on Dicey (WHY JACK WHY, we only picked our entrance music Sad )

Superstar of the night?

For me it was Max, he f**ked up his own match, then dusted himself off and f**ked someone elses lol

Max vs Grace or Dicey vs The Forgotten (after he kills Jack that is)

Dicey vs Jack in a gimmick match
Max vs Grace

It ends on December 31st

Great show lads cant wait to get stuck into this feud, its gonna get emotional

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Apr 2015, 5:08 pm

Match of the night?
For me it goes to Costello vs. Grace. I loved the description of the fans and the turns the match took. It never was predictable even after the pinfall was initially made.

Shock of the night?
Perfect Jack turning on Dicey, it sets up one hell of a feud.

Superstar of the night?
Gazzy D, for cementing his position as World Champ.

The new vicious Liam Wood against Gazzy D

The Forgotten vs. The Red Arrows

A power struggle between Andrews and Magnuson leading to a former owner returning (Jones/Walker/Liederman?)

I thought it was a top show, I liked it when there were occasional breaks so that you could catch up on reading as it meant that every match got a great deal of focus, as well as built tension as the show went on.

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 22 Apr 2015, 6:54 pm

Match of the night?
Could be any from about 4 but I'll go with the Elimination Chamber match

Shock of the night?
Dicey and Jack imploding was up there, so was Thunder not winning as I thought that had Night Of Glory moment written all over it. I'd say for me and the thing that got me thinking was the comment from Kramer about a deal to Andrews.

Superstar of the night?
Keith Leone comes out looking like a beast winning the EC, Gazzy also looks like brilliant...for me though, I'd say Max...he pushed Gazzy like crazy and then saved the 6CW universe from a Anthony Grace title reign!

On a personal level I'm looking forward to a possible Masters feud, especially with Wood's loose canon attitude.
Other's I'd like to see would be Gazzy D taking on Vincent Costello to maybe unite the belts and although it would never happen...Anthony Grace and Joshua as they are almost polar opposites.

Masters/Wood and Grace/Adamson is looking locked on but I'm going to predict Thunder possibly getting a title shot for the International Title against Jax Cutler. Possibly a big 6 man ladder match?

Andrews and Magnusson to fight over the company with Jones getting in the ear of Andrews with Kramer involved...possibly Andrews hiring the Forgotten as henchmen and a civil war starting up with the bigger stars having to pick their sides, leading to guys like Adamson and Costello using this to get their own way. Wood to end someone career and for Thunder to try and save him from the 'dark side'.

The show was brilliant, each match felt important up and down the card and the main event had me hanging on every word.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Apr 2015, 12:34 am

JJJohnson wrote:Match of the night?

From a purely selfish viewpoint im going for gazzy v max, thought it was yet another incredible chapter in the war that they've had

Shock of the night?

Jack turning on dicey maybe, wood finally snapping (not so much that it happened, more how it happened)

Superstar of the night?

Think a case can be made for a lot of people, but im gonna think outside the box and say Joshua, he may have only appearedfor a minute or so, but he was pretty badass and sent one hell of a message

Aside from the obvious ones, id like to see thunder get his shot at one of the titles, his promos have been spot on since he returned

Dicey v jack, wood v masters, grace v max

More carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Fri 24 Apr 2015, 9:44 am

Match of the night? - All the main events are worthy for match of the night. Elimination chamber was awesome and the storytelling was on point, but I really liked the Grace/Costello for the same reasons CJ put, the crowd reactions added to the match and made it much more unpredictable.

Shock of the night?

Jack turning on Dicey, I predicted them to win the titles!

Superstar of the night?

Keith Leone, he showed a lot of heart in the match and showed us "younger" guys or unexperienced guys how its done.

Vincent Costello vs Max Adamson, me personally would like to feud with Anthony Grace down the line

Thunder vs Jax Cutler for the title

There will definately be a power struggle between the owners but I can see it ending with Mr. Jones getting his way once again and gaining control of 6CW.

Fantastic PPV, I quite enjoyed Wood beating the hell out of Masters, it worked with the message from our promos which was for Wood to embrace the hate. But while Jones is happy with this, I'm not quite sure how Masters should react to this. Overall fantastic PPV, bring on Night of Glory...

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down