The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return of the 6 sides?

5 posters

Go down

Return of the 6 sides? Empty Return of the 6 sides?

Post by hooplessnomore Mon 30 May 2011, 8:26 pm

Evening All,
Read that they are bringing back the 6 sides for Slammiversary. Does anyone else miss it? And would we like TNA to bring it back?
Also, does anyone else think that TNA PPV,s are suffering from a lack of atmosphere from being kept in the Impact zone? Is it time
to take the PPV on the road??

Cheers thumbsup
hooplessnomore
hooplessnomore

Back to top Go down

Return of the 6 sides? Empty Re: Return of the 6 sides?

Post by Fernando Mon 30 May 2011, 8:31 pm

evening hoop,

it's true and been confirmed but it's for destination X not slammiversary.

would i like it back? yes i actually would means have more space in the ring and more places for x division stars to put on a show.

atmosphere: i think the main problem is alot aren't wrestling just people wandering round the studios at the time, many times they've had to give people free tickets to ppv's outside the building so i think they need to move around the country like wwe and roh do.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by hooplessnomore Mon 30 May 2011, 8:36 pm

Sorry Fernando,
Thot Slammi was next. Agree about the 6 sides. I feel the X Division has suffered a lot since going to the squared circle. The 6 sides gave more possibilities for great spots.
Also agree about the crowds. If you pay to attend like me and my boy do, you tend to get into it a lot more OK
hooplessnomore
hooplessnomore

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon 30 May 2011, 8:41 pm

Slammiversary is next Destination X is in July. I would love to see the six sides back I agree with what has been said the x-division has suffered badly since the switch to four.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Mon 30 May 2011, 8:50 pm

I would also love to see the 6 sided ring back, seemed to be something so unique and it provides more space for the x-division to do what it does best, and without the x-division TNA is rubbish.

I thought they weren't allowed to charge for tickets if the event is held at Universal Studios?

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 30 May 2011, 8:54 pm

Derbyblue wrote:I would also love to see the 6 sided ring back, seemed to be something so unique and it provides more space for the x-division to do what it does best, and without the x-division TNA is rubbish.

I thought they weren't allowed to charge for tickets if the event is held at Universal Studios?

i think that's just taping , i think they have to for ppv's ? or maybe the ticket into universal is the price? might be why their going away from florida more often now ma

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 30 May 2011, 9:00 pm

Why they think sticking at Universal Studios is beneficial is completely beyond me. I think it is probably more to keep the older stars happy, less travelling etc.

I would love for the 6 sided ring to return. I think the current burying of the X Division is going to lead to Destination X being an all X Division PPV. Foley will somehow screw over Bischoff/Hogan. I would love the World Title to be done in a Ultimate X match. Angle v Anderson would be brilliant.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Mon 30 May 2011, 9:29 pm

fernando wrote:
Derbyblue wrote:I would also love to see the 6 sided ring back, seemed to be something so unique and it provides more space for the x-division to do what it does best, and without the x-division TNA is rubbish.

i think that's just taping , i think they have to for ppv's ? or maybe the ticket into universal is the price? might be why their going away from florida more often now ma
I've got no idea, I just remember reading a while ago that they couldn't charge for tickets, can't remember if it was just impact tapings or PPV's too. Taken from the ever reliable Wikipedia "As part of the agreement with Universal Studios, TNA is not allowed to charge entrance to events held at the Impact! Zone. This led TNA to look for alternative venues to host some of their monthly pay-per-view events."

They should take their PPV's out of the impact zone, but also should remember that it's the x-division that pretty much made TNA not old ex-WWE wrestlers.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down