The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw Results - 30/5 - *SPOILERS*

+4
User Name
legendkillar
AberdeenSteve
Legend
8 posters

Go down

Raw Results - 30/5 - *SPOILERS* Empty Raw Results - 30/5 - *SPOILERS*

Post by Legend Tue 31 May - 9:05

WWE Champion John Cena vs. R-Truth main event match arranged
John Cena was on to something. The WWE Champion asked R-Truth if he’d had a traumatic childhood experience with somebody named “Jimmy.” After all, the furious Superstar continues to blame all the “little Jimmys” in the WWE Universe for not getting more title opportunities. The Champ was also on Truth’s hit list. After demolishing a merchandise stand featuring Cena T-shirts, hats and programs, Truth emerged in the arena and harassed various attendees wearing Cena merchandise and spouting off about the “conspiracy” against him.

The Champ had seen enough. He confronted his former friend and challenged him to a match. Truth accepted, and the anonymous Raw General Manager made it official.

During his tirade at the top of the show, Raw experienced technical difficulties, which Truth believed was no accident. Later, he tweeted: “ You people see what I mean? I speak the TRUTH and WWE audio goes out! Conspiracy!! WWE has been conspiring and tonight was proof!”

Dolph Ziggler def. U.S. Champion Kofi Kingston in a Non-Title Match
Dolph Ziggler has been doing his homework – and it shows. The freshly-blond chameleon has been studying U.S. Champion Kofi Kingston’s matches for the past several weeks before the two faced off in a non-title bout. Thanks to his speed, agility and scouting, Ziggler managed to overcome The Dreadlock Dynamo.

Alberto Del Rio addressed Big Show’s “accident”
The audacity of Alberto Del Rio is sickening in any language. The Mexican Aristocrat addressed the WWE Universe regarding his assistant, Ricardo Rodriguez, driving over Big Show’s leg last week in one of his boss’ luxury automobiles. Del Rio, as well as Rodriguez, insisted the incident was a mistake. The moneyed Mexican then told The World’s Largest Athlete, who was forced into rehab as a result of his injuries, that he would be sending him a bill to cover the damages to his car.

Eve & Kelly Kelly def. The Bella Twins
When Eve & Kelly Kelly clashed with Divas Champion Brie Bella & her sister, Nikki, one dominant Diva was most assuredly on their minds. After her bizarre breakdown last week, Kharma was scheduled to address the WWE Universe later in the evening, which may have been why she didn’t show up during the match. As a result, Eve & Kelly enjoyed a successful match, in which the gorgeous duo toppled the sinister siblings.

The Miz attacked Alex Riley
Judas, Benedict Arnold … Alex Riley? Michael Cole accused Riley of backstabbing his former boss, The Miz, in no uncertain terms. Last week, after The Cleveland Screamer had unfairly fired his former loyal protégé, Riley unleashed weeks of aggravation on Miz. This week, Cole lambasted the longtime lackey for his actions. When Riley finally tried to silence the arrogant announcer, The Miz ambushed him. Riley quickly turned this to his advantage, however, sending The Awesome One scurrying.

CM Punk def. Rey Mysterio
Rey Mysterio scored the victory over CM Punk last Monday night in a tag team match, but this week, The Second City Savior found salvation. The leader of The New Nexus, accompanied by powerhouse Mason Ryan, relished exacting revenge on his longtime rival. He avoided the high altitude assault let loose by The Master of the 619 and dropped his nemesis with a jaw-rattling kick to the head.

Kharma revealed her pregnancy
One week after suffering a tear-stained meltdown in the center of the ring, Kharma addressed the WWE Universe. She explained that she has had two dreams in her life, to become a WWE Superstar and to become a mother. One down, one to go. And now the braided behemoth is well on her way – she’s pregnant! After informing the crowd that she cannot compete as a result, The Bella Twins emerged and berated her. She then told the terrible two that she eagerly awaits returning after having her child, so she can seek retribution against the sisters.

Evan Bourne def. Jack Swagger
The lesson for Jack Swagger? Overconfidence kills. Last week, The All-American American undertook an egotistical victory lap after his win over Evan Bourne, and the high-flyer dropkicked him out of the ring. This week, just as it appeared Swagger could do no wrong, he did. In fact, his impudence led to a crucial mistake. Bourne quickly seized the opportunity and capitalized for the win.

R-Truth def. WWE Champion John Cena by Count-out in a Non-Title Match
R-Truth may be crazy, but he’s not stupid. After landing a non-title match against WWE Champion John Cena, the delusional Superstar made the best of it. During the bout, he slid out of the ring and traded blows with his opponent. After a good bit of cat-and-mouse, Truth made a beeline for the ring. When he hopped over a security barricade, Cena tried to follow, but Truth leveled him with a forearm to the head. The delusional Superstar then quickly slid back into the ring, and The Champ was counted out.

Truth then hopped back over the barricade and confronted a “little Jimmy” in the audience, who he had also picked on at the top of the broadcast, snatching his drink cup and splashing it on his father.

The Champ quickly came to the pair’s defense, but his conspiracy nut rival had already fled. After Raw went off the air, the anonymous Raw GM announced that Truth will receive a WWE Title Match at Capitol Punishment if, and only if, he apologizes next week on Raw.

Source: http://www.wwe.com/show/raw/2011-05-30/results
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Raw Results - 30/5 - *SPOILERS* Empty Re: Raw Results - 30/5 - *SPOILERS*

Post by AberdeenSteve Tue 31 May - 10:04

Well Ziggler v Kingston at Capitol Punishment looks a definite now. Be good to have Ziggler with some gold round his waist again, he's been wasted since the World Title story.

I'll look forward to watching this; R Truth again looks to be playing his heel role brilliantly. AND PUNK WON Yahoo

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Tue 31 May - 10:11

I have to say I am still unconvinced by R-Truth as a top heel. I can't see how he can go from being a jobber to main event.

I hope Ziggler will get the push he deserves.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Tue 31 May - 10:14

The King is a prick, he said he lost a bit of respect for the Bellas as they called Kharma fat, he calls Vickie Guerrero fat everyweek, bum-bandit.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 31 May - 14:51

I do like R Truth as a heel however is he really good enough for the main event at a ppv ?

Hopefully he doesnt apolgizes and then CM Punk becomes number one contender.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 31 May - 14:53

User Name wrote:The King is a prick, he said he lost a bit of respect for the Bellas as they called Kharma fat, he calls Vickie Guerrero fat everyweek, bum-bandit.

I seriously can't stand the guy. I do hope he gets off our screens sooner rather than later.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Tue 31 May - 14:55

legendkillar wrote:I have to say I am still unconvinced by R-Truth as a top heel. I can't see how he can go from being a jobber to main event.

In his defence he wasn't exactly a jobber was he?

He was more Midcard to Uppermidcard to me at the time, and very good in ring and he has a good look too. Also recently i think he has been fantastic in his role as a heel.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark_Seven Tue 31 May - 14:56

King had me laughing when he said: "Vickie looks like she was poured into that dress and forgot to say 'when'."

Mark_Seven

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Tue 31 May - 15:41

I was really surprised that they broke kayfabe with Kharma, though it is probably a sign of the times and the fact that the news was already "out" there anyway.

Will it affect her character? Not sure, though you could even question whether she will return. If she does then she probably would need to use a different gimmick and be more human than monster heel.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Tue 31 May - 15:46

Bar that Alex Riley signing back for Raw suggests that a) the WWE didn't have a plan at the Draft b) he will be in a programme with Miz now c) they think he is over enough to go for this up to Summerslam time.

I thought that Kane would come out to confront Del Rio about Big Show and to give him a match at Capitol Punishment... maybe something will happen next week though we are again getting close to the PPV.

Truth done enough for a title shot? Not sure - it is still very open. Would like to see him overlooked again and Punk to get the opportunity, him to blame Cena, cost him the title and then feud off title. It would give Truth far more chance of winning as I think WWE would be more willing for Cena to lose to Truth if the title wasn't involved.

Bourne and Swagger in a programme or is The All American American just falling further and further into the box marked "Drew McIntyre"?

Punk has some momentum! Pity it probably won't continue to a PPV though.

Ziggler v Kingston was excellent though I suddenly feel it is 2010 again and I am positive about England's chances at the upcoming World Cup! Smile

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Tue 31 May - 16:10

Who are the WWE writers at the moment? Are they traditional bookers or failed soap opera writers?

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Tue 31 May - 17:30

Holymiky wrote:
legendkillar wrote:I have to say I am still unconvinced by R-Truth as a top heel. I can't see how he can go from being a jobber to main event.

In his defence he wasn't exactly a jobber was he?

He was more Midcard to Uppermidcard to me at the time, and very good in ring and he has a good look too. Also recently i think he has been fantastic in his role as a heel.

To me he has been a jobber. Not had any mid-card feuds to speak of.

It is ridiculous to throw him in as a WWE Title contender. He is not a good enough heel for me to be feuding at main event level.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Tue 31 May - 17:48

Im just glad he's blonde again.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down