The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

horses for courses

2 posters

Go down

horses for courses Empty horses for courses

Post by Yoda Tue May 19, 2015 8:52 am

With the training squad announced on Wednesday, will we see conservative Lancaster or a brave Lancaster? Will he have ideas to play different backrows for different opposition let's say playing Billy v and morgan together against teams like south Africa and wood and dare I say armitage for ruck domination for the likes of ireland? Does he have a clear idea of how he will win this world cup? Too many questions for me especially midfield, Will be very interesting to see his training squad, I think we will see conservative Lancaster.

Yoda

Back to top Go down

horses for courses Empty Re: horses for courses

Post by Gwlad Tue May 19, 2015 9:48 am

To Burgess or not to Burgess, that is the question.

Conservative would make a change, he has been uber liberal so far and i would love some statto to let us know just how many players he has used since coming to power.

i think Manu might have put the nail in Steffon's coffin though as the press will be all over that inconsistency as they will characterize it that way.

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoda Tue May 19, 2015 5:30 pm

Good well made he is hamstrung by off field politics, would still like to see a few leftfield choices for a deeper and more varied squad. What would schmidt do with this level of choice. He maybe would have a min by min plan for each game and different sorts of players doing their bit?

Yoda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down