The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage No.3

+11
Trebs
Y I Man
Afro
nadeem2099
FIFA Diva
BamBam
Azzy
The_Enigma
Hero
Holymiky
Fernando
15 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage No.3 - Page 15 Empty Euro Division Homepage No.3

Post by Fernando Tue 02 Jun 2015, 3:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Nadal Semi League

Fixtures
League Table & Top Scorers - Milkybar Kid
TP Bids
Transfer Confirmation
Lawyers - Ran by Azzy the Fluffer
Injuries - Ran by Trebizzle
Rules Page

Teams
Arsenal - Holymiky
Atletico Madrid - Nadeem
Barcelona - Trebs
Bayern Munich - Fernando
Borussia Dortmund - Viva
Chelsea - BamBam
Juventus - Hero
Man Citeh - Azzy the Fluffer
Paris St Germain - Enigma
Porto - Olly
Real Madrid - Marky

Week 4 Fixtures - Tactics due Monday 15th June by midnight
Voter Is Azzy & Man Citeh

Porto v Juventus
PSG v Dortmund
Real Madrid v Chelsea
Arsenal v Bayern Munich
Atletico Madrid v Barcelona

TRANSFERMARKT ADVANCED SEARCH:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche

Last edited by Fernando on Tue 09 Jun 2015, 7:45 pm; edited 5 times in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage No.3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage No.3

Post by Azzy Thu 11 Jun 2015, 12:24 pm

Okay lads, Miky is one of us now, he just left me a kiss on my Man City page. I think he's ready for the initiation ceremony. Now where is Nadz when you need him?

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 11 Jun 2015, 12:25 pm

Azzy wrote:Okay lads, Miky is one of us now, he just left me a kiss on my Man City page. I think he's ready for the initiation ceremony. Now where is Nadz when you need him?

He's probably off getting the eels ready for the ceremony
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 11 Jun 2015, 12:26 pm

Azzy wrote:Black Flag, a game about Pirates set in the Caribbean. Yes, IGN are fantastic.

IGN have also candidly admitted in the past that reviews are coloured by payments from studios.
And a friend of mine once slept with a girl from IGN who said she added 3 points to her review - from 5 to 8 - because her boss told her to make the game look good.

Viva, you can't get a refund or a credit note on a game once you've opened the box, unless the disc is scratched. Believe me, I tried it with Watchdogs. And Shadow of Mordor actually. It's just the same as taking back a butt plug.

You know full well that social media sees 10,000 negative comments for every 1 positive - I could show you thousands of people saying ESO is better than Skyrim, but you'd not have it.

All you have to do to see how bad Witcher 3 is after the initial 'wow' is look online. I can't remember a single person who hasn't been left hugely disappointed with the game after all the hype. One of my FB friends offered it free to people and he got ridiculed for having bought it in the first place.

I think what it is is that you like certain games, on PS4, and any game that isn't on your list is automatically rubbish, open for jokes and beneath you. You're the worst kind of PS4 fanboy there is.

And for your information, the XB1 servers for ESO have held up absolutely fine, whereas for PS4 they've been a travesty. Perhaps you're reading too many PS4 owners who are regretting their console of choice?

Modric I've never liked, Benzema is the most over-rated footballer in my lifetime. He wouldn't get in the Scotland team if he didn't play for Real Madrid

1) I've had a brief look and I can't find your claims online, can you please send a link that IGN are taking payments to give higher ratings?

2)
I find your story hard to believe, IGN are not the only ones who rated the game so did many others did they all get paid off?
3) I've given games back many times and they always accepted the game but gave me stored credit instead of cash.
4) There are people who prefer ESO to Skyrim that's their choice I personally prefer Skyrim. The fact is I've seen many people say they've given the game back, of course there are people like yourself who are enjoying the game.
5) Witcher 3 is a fantastic game, I can understand if someone isn't into those type of games but to call it a bad game is a silly. I think you're making it up about your friend offering it to people, believe me you would have said that ages ago just to get one over Witcher 3. I'll laugh at the idiots who wouldn't take Withcer 3 for free.
6) Azzy you're confusing me for yourself. I can't wait for gears of war, I can appreciate games that I'm not into for example I'm not a fan of Batman games but I know it's a great game.
7) Actually I've been reading an Xbox forum if you like I can send you proof, I couldn't care if its Xbox or PS4 the fact is ESO has online issues it has nothing to do with consoles which you're making it out to be.
8) You don't have to like a player to admit he is good. Modric is fantastic, the problem with you is you don't like somethign and it's instantly crap. Then why does Benzema play for Madrid? It's not like they can't afford to buy any player in the world because if they didn't want Benzema he would be out of the door.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 11 Jun 2015, 12:30 pm

I thought I was one of you already?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 11 Jun 2015, 12:34 pm

You forgot to mention that Benzema doesn't get into the Scotland team even when he is playing for Real Madrid, which makes Azzy's comment on that redundant.

He's isn't getting picked because of the club he plays for, he's not getting picked because he's behind Steven Naismith in the pecking order.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu 11 Jun 2015, 12:38 pm

FIFA Diva wrote:1) I've had a brief look and I can't find your claims online, can you please send a link that IGN are taking payments to give higher ratings?

2)
I find your story hard to believe, IGN are not the only ones who rated the game so did many others did they all get paid off?
3) I've given games back many times and they always accepted the game but gave me stored credit instead of cash.
4) There are people who prefer ESO to Skyrim that's their choice I personally prefer Skyrim. The fact is I've seen many people say they've given the game back, of course there are people like yourself who are enjoying the game.
5) Witcher 3 is a fantastic game, I can understand if someone isn't into those type of games but to call it a bad game is a silly. I think you're making it up about your friend offering it to people, believe me you would have said that ages ago just to get one over Witcher 3. I'll laugh at the idiots who wouldn't take Withcer 3 for free.
6) Azzy you're confusing me for yourself. I can't wait for gears of war, I can appreciate games that I'm not into for example I'm not a fan of Batman games but I know it's a great game.
7) Actually I've been reading an Xbox forum if you like I can send you proof, I couldn't care if its Xbox or PS4 the fact is ESO has online issues it has nothing to do with consoles which you're making it out to be.
8) You don't have to like a player to admit he is good. Modric is fantastic, the problem with you is you don't like somethign and it's instantly crap. Then why does Benzema play for Madrid? It's not like they can't afford to buy any player in the world because if they didn't want Benzema he would be out of the door.

1. http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/former-ign-employee-admits-review-scores-are-skewed-due-to-public-relations#.VXlxIPDz-30

Or for more, just type 'IGN paid to give good reviews' into Google. Tons of links. Tons.

2. It wasn't Witcher 3, it was a game from a while back on old gen.
3. I literally don't believe that. It costs Game around £6 to send back a used game if a customers brings it back, which is why they refuse to do it with me. I bought it, if I want a refund I have to ask the developers. Who then ignore you.
4. How can you prefer Skyrim to ESO when you've admitted you've not played ESO Erm
5. Look up Dave McNeill on FB if you can, from Leicester.
6. How do you know Batman is a great game if you haven't played it? You'll take IGN's word for it?
7. ESO's North American server on XB1 had an issue on day one, but it's fine since. European server was fine all along. Look at IGN's review in progress, look at the comments from PS4 owners saying they're position 750,000 in the queue to log on, and tell me I'm making it up.
8. Never said Modric is crap, I said he's overrated. Benzema I think must have slept with Perez's wife/daughter/mother. If United paid £10m for him it would be a worse deal than £57m for di Maria. Less than 1 every 2 games, when Ronaldo scores at more than 1 in 1? Bale plays on the wing and has a strike rate close to KB.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 11 Jun 2015, 12:43 pm

Afro wrote:
FIFA Diva wrote:Azzy who made you the king of knowing everything?

I don't think that title is decided by committee or election. I think it's hereditary.

So his Dad would have been the king of knowing everything, and then passed away/abdicated, meaning Azzy would have taken over.

Hope that helps Ok!

Laugh

Does that mean Azzy Junior takes over from Azzy?

Happy Birthday Nando cake kiss Ale music
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 11 Jun 2015, 12:46 pm

Happy Birthday Nando.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 11 Jun 2015, 12:48 pm

Ty people Ok! Now be nice & sell me Ozil Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu 11 Jun 2015, 12:51 pm

No way, happy birthday Nando Euro Division Homepage No.3 - Page 15 3559488474

May your warden's notebook be overflowing with irate 4x4 mums' numberplates.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 11 Jun 2015, 12:52 pm

It does. Of course he has to learn everything first, otherwise he'll have a regent until he does.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu 11 Jun 2015, 12:55 pm

I must admit, having had a 360, id probably buy a ps4 if I were to buy a console
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 11 Jun 2015, 12:58 pm

Azzy and Afro I thought I was already a member of the group?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu 11 Jun 2015, 12:58 pm

My lad already thinks he knows everything so he's probably close to committing regicide.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 11 Jun 2015, 1:05 pm

Azzy wrote:
FIFA Diva wrote:1) I've had a brief look and I can't find your claims online, can you please send a link that IGN are taking payments to give higher ratings?

2)

1. http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/former-ign-employee-admits-review-scores-are-skewed-due-to-public-relations#.VXlxIPDz-30

Or for more, just type 'IGN paid to give good reviews' into Google. Tons of links. Tons.

2. It wasn't Witcher 3, it was a game from a while back on old gen.
3. I literally don't believe that. It costs Game around £6 to send back a used game if a customers brings it back, which is why they refuse to do it with me. I bought it, if I want a refund I have to ask the developers. Who then ignore you.
4. How can you prefer Skyrim to ESO when you've admitted you've not played ESO Erm
5. Look up Dave McNeill on FB if you can, from Leicester.
6. How do you know Batman is a great game if you haven't played it? You'll take IGN's word for it?
7. ESO's North American server on XB1 had an issue on day one, but it's fine since. European server was fine all along. Look at IGN's review in progress, look at the comments from PS4 owners saying they're position 750,000 in the queue to log on, and tell me I'm making it up.
8. Never said Modric is crap, I said he's overrated. Benzema I think must have slept with Perez's wife/daughter/mother. If United paid £10m for him it would be a worse deal than £57m for di Maria. Less than 1 every 2 games, when Ronaldo scores at more than 1 in 1? Bale plays on the wing and has a strike rate close to KB.

1.) I'll have a read on my lunch break and then I'll comment.
2.) You're trying to say IGN don't do fair reviews hence Witcher 3 getting high reviews but it was many other sites that also gave Witcher 3 high reviews.
3.) You don't have to believe that, maybe you don't know how to do it but that does not mean it's not possible. Thats the thing with you if you can't do it or have never seen it according to azzymahmood.com it's true. Well I've given Scarface, Pro Evo 14, Metal Gear Solid etc loads of games back. I can teach you the ways if you like it's 100%.
4.) From the videos and reviews I've read just like you rate certain players over those you've never seen play in your life.
5.) Dave McNeill Laugh I'd have more luck with Joe Bloggs, great fake name Azzy. Clearly shows that your previous post was a lie. If you can provide proof otherwise you're making stuff up AGAIN.
6.) Who said I haven't played Batman? Once again Mahmood making stuff up, I've played Batman and it wasn't my type of game another example are the Assassins Creeds game not my cup of tea but I know they're good games.
7.) I am reading a UK forum on Xbox that the servers were not working, last time I checked England was in Europe. I never said that PS4 are not having the same issues, they probably are but experience on the web was from Xbox users. Stop trying to mske this a PS4 v Xbox.
8.) All the top players are overated so are Messi and Ronaldo. Stop reading too much into stats, if you want to know whether a player is good or not simply just watch him and you'll find out. Benzema is a very good striker and he works fantasically for Madrid if you watched him you'd know that he works hard for the side.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu 11 Jun 2015, 1:08 pm

God I love you Laugh

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 11 Jun 2015, 4:21 pm

Azzy wrote:Okay lads, Miky is one of us now, he just left me a kiss on my Man City page. I think he's ready for the initiation ceremony. Now where is Nadz when you need him?

I'm here now. Get yourself ready miky. First things first we're gonna need to wax off all the excess chest hair you've got. Prepare yourself.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 11 Jun 2015, 4:26 pm

Happy birthday nando. I hope you liked my present I gave you on Tuesday, the 3 points against marky.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 11 Jun 2015, 4:28 pm

nadeem2099 wrote:

I'm here now. Get yourself ready miky. First things first we're gonna need to wax off all the excess chest hair you've got. Prepare yourself.

Should I be concerned?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 11 Jun 2015, 4:28 pm

Azzy's going HAM on the post count today. Calm down azzy or else I'm never gonna catch up!
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 11 Jun 2015, 4:31 pm

Holymiky wrote:
nadeem2099 wrote:

Should I be concerned?

The waxing of the chest hair is the first part of the initiation. There are 2 more parts after it which azzy will explain to you. After you have completed the rite of passage you will become one of us. Ride or die miky, ride or die...........
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu 11 Jun 2015, 4:43 pm

nadeem2099 wrote:Azzy's going HAM on the post count today. Calm down azzy or else I'm never gonna catch up!
I don't know what HAM means, but it's made me hungry. When I die of a heart attack aged 45 I'll tell my wife in the note to blame you Nadz.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 11 Jun 2015, 4:44 pm

It means hard as a mother fu**er.

Last edited by Holymiky on Thu 11 Jun 2015, 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu 11 Jun 2015, 4:44 pm

Miky, the second part is that you have to do something blatantly sexual in public. For me it was humping a statue of Stalin in Bratislava and getting jumped by angry locals, for Viva it was groping a woman in a Chinese. You need to get out there and put a v2 stamp on someone / something.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 11 Jun 2015, 4:47 pm

An ugly chick in a back alley (not hers) would suffice.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 11 Jun 2015, 4:48 pm

Or can I suggest he makes a video that goes viral of him dancing to Taylor swift in Speedos
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu 11 Jun 2015, 4:49 pm

I would so watch that. I've got an image of Miky as being some Mike Atherton-esque, lean mean fighting machine. Obviously you'd need some flashing lights on those speedos.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 11 Jun 2015, 4:50 pm

Sorry to disappoint you Azzy but I usually buy my clothes from Jacamo.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 11 Jun 2015, 5:00 pm

Hey, you could share an account with Viva and buy the same things
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu 11 Jun 2015, 5:01 pm

Nando's middle name is Jacamo, he could probbaly get you a discount.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 11 Jun 2015, 5:02 pm

I am in the process of trying to lose weight though.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 11 Jun 2015, 5:13 pm

Holymiky wrote:I am in the process of trying to lose weight though.

Have you tried the "marky method" miky? Milk helps you lose weight. Drink it before you got to bed. Wise words from the Manwich Marky.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 11 Jun 2015, 5:18 pm

Holymiky wrote:I am in the process of trying to lose weight though.

50 sit ups and 50 press ups a day. #yournewgoal
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 11 Jun 2015, 5:30 pm

I'm doing 15km per day on the exercise bike, usually takes about 22-23 mins. Music on headphones while my wife watches Teen Mom or something.

Consistency of doing that every day is better than stupid sit ups.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 11 Jun 2015, 5:33 pm

Does Miky have the $$$$$ for that expensive option tho

#bigQs
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 11 Jun 2015, 5:35 pm

Before I owned an exercise bike, last year I lost a stone and my exercise was up and down the bottom step of the stairs for about 25-30 mins. Unless Miky lives in a bungalow or a ground floor flat, it's an easy alternative.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 11 Jun 2015, 5:51 pm

The beat way to lose weight is to eat less. When your hungry, drink a glass of water or snack on a fruit.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 11 Jun 2015, 5:55 pm

I don't like Fruit that's the trouble, i don't eat Salad either and i'm not a huge fan of Vegetables even though i do eat them sometimes when we have a roast dinner.

We have 12 floors to our building at work and i work on the 10th so i may try and get doing that once a day which i have nearly been doing as only 1 lift has been working out of the 2 for the past couple of weeks. The other one has been working here and there.

So i guess that is my starting point. I also am going to start cutting down on what i buy at lunchtime.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 11 Jun 2015, 5:59 pm

nadeem2099 wrote:The beat way to lose weight is to eat less. When your hungry,  drink a glass of water or snack on a fruit.

You're actually clueless on the subject Cool

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 11 Jun 2015, 6:00 pm

Here you go miky. I'm sure there must be AT LEAST ONE type of fruit you like.

A
Apple, Apricot, Avocado, Abiu, Acai, Acerola, Ackee, Arhat, American Mayapple, African Cherry Orange, Amazon grape, Araza, Alligator apple, Ambarella, African Cucumber, African Medlar, African Moringa, Agave Plant, Aizen Fruit, American Black Elderberry, American Chestnut, American Hazelnut Shrub, American Red Raspberry, Aprium, Atemoya, Atherton Raspberry
B
Banana, Berry, Bayberry, Blueberry, Blackberry, Boysenberry, Bearberry, Bilberry, Barberry, Buffaloberry, Black cherry, Beach plum, Black raspberry, Black apple, Blue tongue, Bolwarra, Burdekin plum, Bramble, Broadleaf Bramble, Black mulberry, Blood orange, Babaco, Bael, Barbadine, Barbados cherry, Betel nut, Bilimbi, Bitter gourd, Black sapote, Bottle gourd, Brazil nut, Breadfruit, Burmese grape, Blackcurrant, Bignay, Beechnut, Bacuri Fruit, Balsam Apple, Batuan Fruit, Blood Lime, Brazilian Guava, Brush cherry
C
Cantaloupe, Chokeberry, Cranberry, Cloudberry, Crowberry, Conkerberry, Calabash, Calamansi, Calamondins, Canistel, Cape Gooseberry, Capuli Cherry, Carob Fruit, Cashew Apple, Cedar Bay Cherry, Cempedak, Ceylon Gooseberry, Charichuelo Fruit, Chayote Fruit, Cherimoya Fruit, cherry Fruit, Chokecherry, Citrofortunella, Clementines, Cluster Fig, Coco Plum, Common Apple Berry, Cornelian Cherry, Cucumber, Cupuacu
D
Damson, Date plum, Davidson's plum, Dead Man's Fingers, Dekopon, Desert fig, Desert lime, Dodder laurel, Double Coconut, Dragon Fruit, Duku fruit, Durian
E
Eastern Hawthorn, Elephant apple, Emu Apple, Emu berry
F
Fairchild tangerine, False mastic, Feijoa, Fibrous Satinash, Finger Lime, Florida strangler fig, Forest strawberries
G
Gac Fruit, Galia melon, Gambooge, Genip, Giant Granadilla, Golden apple, Goumi Fruit, Governor’s Plum, Granadilla, Grapefruit, Grapes, Grapple, Greengage, Ground Plum, Grumichama, Guanabana, Guarana, Guavaberry
H
Hackberry, Hardy-kiwi, Hawthorn, Honeydew, Honeysuckle, Horned melon, Huckleberry, Huito
I
Ice Cream Bean, Ilama, Illawarra Plum, Imbe fruit, Indian almond, Indian Fig, Indian Gooseberry, Indian jujube, Indian Prune
J
Jabotacaba, Jackfruit, Jambul fruit, Japanese Persimmon, Jatoba fruit, Jelly Palm, Jocote, Jostaberry, Jujube, Junglesop, Juniper berry
K
Kabosu Fruit, Kaffir lime, Kahikatea, Kakadu plum, Kapok, Karkalla, Karonda, Kei apple, Kepel, Keule, Kiwi, Korlan, Kumquat, Kundong, Kutjera, Kwai Muk
L
Lablab, Lady apple, Lakoocha, Langsat, Lapsi, Lardizabala, Lemato, Lemon aspen, Lemons, Leucaena, Lillypilly, Limeberry, Limequat, Lingonberry, Loganberry, Loquat, Lucuma, Lychee
M
Macadamia, Madrono, Malay Apple, Mamey Sapote, Mammee Apple, Mamoncillo, Mandarin, Mangaba, Mangosteen, Manila Tamarind, Manoao, Ma-praang, Maqui, Marang, Marionberry, Marula, Mayan Nut, Mayapple, Maypop, Melinjo, MelonPear, Midyim, Miracle fruit, Mock Strawberry, Monstera Delicisiosa, Mora de Castilla, Morinda, Mountain pepper, Mountain Soursop, Muscadine
N
Naartjie, Nageia, Nance, Naranjilla, Nectacotum, Nectarines, Neem, Nere, Nonda plum, Nungu, Nutmeg

O
Oil Palm, Olallieberry, Olive, Orangelo, Oranges, Oregon grape, Oroblanco, Ortanique, Otaheite gooseberry
P
Papaya, Passion Fruit, Peach, Peach palm, Peanut, Pears, Pecan, Pequi, Persian lime, Persimmon, Peumo, Phalsa, Physalis Fruit, Pigeon pea, Pigeon plum, Pigface, Pili Nut, Pine apple, Pineberry, Pink-flowered Native Raspberry, Plum, Plumcot, Pluot, Pomato, Pomegranate, Pulasan, Pummelo
R
Rambutan, Rangpur, Red Mombin, Riberry, Rollinia, Rose Apple
S
Safou, Salak, Santol, Sapodilla, Soncoya, Star Apple, Star Fruit, Strawberry guava, Sugar Apple, Sweet Orange, Sweet Pepper
T
Tamarind, Tangelo, Tangor, Tayberry, Tomato
U
Ugli
V
Vanilla, Velvet apple
W
Walnut, Watermelon, Wax jambu, White sapote
Y
Youngberry, Yuzu
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 11 Jun 2015, 6:02 pm

Marky wrote:
nadeem2099 wrote:The beat way to lose weight is to eat less. When your hungry,  drink a glass of water or snack on a fruit.

You're actually clueless on the subject Cool

Your body uses food for energy. It stores any excess energy as fat. This means if you eat more food than your body needs for daily activities and cell maintenance, you'll gain weight.

To lose weight, you need to get your body to use up these stores of fat. The most effective way to do this is to:

reduce the amount of calories you eat
increase your levels of activity.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Thu 11 Jun 2015, 6:03 pm

You can never eat too much
Only not exercise enough.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 11 Jun 2015, 6:04 pm

If you eat at more regular intervals, your body won't store the food, it will digest it quicker and when you exercise it burns off fat. If you eat the same amount of food in 2 or 3 meals instead of 5, your body stores the fat.

It's easy in an office to do that. Bowl of cereal 7am, some of my packed lunch at 9:30-10am, some of my lunch at 12-12:30pm, rest of my lunch at 3pm, dinner around 6pm, exercise at home, then an evening snack (as long as it's at least an hour before bed). Also a glass of milk before bed. I genuinely lost a stone over 3 months doing this, the only significant change to my diet was brown bread instead of white bread.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 11 Jun 2015, 6:06 pm

Isco & Aubameyang
Or
Iniesta & Walcott

Hipster or established?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 11 Jun 2015, 6:08 pm

Isco is the next Iniesta, at least for Spain. Aubameyang probably ahead of Walcott at this moment.

I'm happy to keep Isco if the deal doesn't happen.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 11 Jun 2015, 6:08 pm

You can lose weight without exercise if you eat less than your required RDA in calories. Sure it's not the best way to lose weight but if your not a fan of exercising, it is a better alternative.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 11 Jun 2015, 6:10 pm

Exercise and a balanced diet > less calories and no exercise.

Exercise is the key ingredient, just need to find an exercise you don't mind doing. Music is the main reason I don't quit after 3 minutes Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 11 Jun 2015, 6:11 pm

I'm going to try and do the 10 floors at least once a day, even when the lift is working again. It really is tiring but feels so worth it when i get back to the 10th floor.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Thu 11 Jun 2015, 6:14 pm

I play football a couple of times a week, a bit of squash and now the weather is nice I'm starting tennis.

Sport > gym

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 11 Jun 2015, 6:15 pm

I do miss playing football, never played squash and i played like the tiniest bit of tennis but i would play all of them given the opportunity. I'm not sure how long i would be able to play them for though given that i am quite out of shape.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next