The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Presents NIGHT OF GLORY VI (30th June 2015)

+5
Marky
MtotheC
x12x
Blade
JJJohnson
9 posters

Go down

6CW Presents NIGHT OF GLORY VI (30th June 2015) Empty 6CW Presents NIGHT OF GLORY VI (30th June 2015)

Post by JJJohnson Thu 04 Jun 2015, 9:11 pm

*Card subject to change

6CW Presents NIGHT OF GLORY VI (30th June 2015) 11124945_10154085286620961_1470694796_n

Live from Wembley Stadium
Start time: 8pm

Dark Match
Kevin Jones vs Majestic

Match 1
6CW Xtreme Championship
Chamber Of Horrors
Jerome Dubois vs Terrance Kray vs Enigma vs Ryker Kidd vs Syn Shadows vs Oyabun

Match 2
6CW UK Championship
Buck Riggins (c) vs Jonathan Daniels

Match 3
6CW International Championship
Jax Cutler (c) vs Thunder

Match 4
Dicey Reilly vs Perfect Jack

Match 5
Liam "The Viper" Wood vs Mike Masters

Match 6
6CW Tag Team Championships
Red Arrows (c) vs The Forgotten

Match 7
No Holds Barred
Lex Hart vs JJ Johnson

Match 8
Anthony Grace vs Max Adamson

Main Event 1
EWF World Heavyweight Championship
Vincent Costello (c) vs Keith Leone

Main Event 2
6CW World Heavyweight Championship
GazzyD (c) vs Joshua

Official theme songs:

"Monster" by Skillet -

"Immortals" by Fall Out Boy -

"Bring me to life" by Evanescence -

*Check back as more is announced for this historic event

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Presents NIGHT OF GLORY VI (30th June 2015) Empty Re: 6CW Presents NIGHT OF GLORY VI (30th June 2015)

Post by Blade Fri 19 Jun 2015, 9:57 pm

The fans are cheering inside the arena standing in the middle of the ring is Christy James wearing a long red dress. She waits a while for the fans to settle down as they are buzzing for Night of Glory.

Christy James: Ladies and Gentleman, Can you please give a very warm welcome to one of 6CW's favorite son's hailing from Belton, United Kingdom he is the only, The only Blade!

The fans goes crazy all the kids rush towards the barricade to get a closer look when all of a sudden the lights in the arena go off it's pitch black then a red spot light pans the fans, Then red and white pyrotechnics race off in to the rafters from one side of the stage to the other.

The fans goes crazy when "I do what I want" by fear hits the arena speakers and out comes Blade jumping up and down from one side of the stage to the other. The fans go wild as the noise goes up a few decibels Blade then runs down the ramp and slides into the ring, He then climbs the to the top turn buckle and takes in the ovation and posers for the fans, Flash lights come from the fans mobiles from all over the arena as the noise cranks up another level. Blade jumps down from the turn buckle and walks of to Christy in the middle of the ring as the fans start the "Welcome Back" chant.

Christy James: Now blade it has been a while since you have been in 6CW, What have you been doing and where have you been.

Christy points the microphone towards Blade as he looks round at the fans still going nuts for him.

Blade: Man, This is what I have missed Christy, These fans are the best in the world, Right here in the Wembley Stadium.

The fans goes wild once more.

Blade: To answer your question Christy I have been having a blast, I went over to America to try my luck of the great pond and yes I did win a belt in a company that was called Grindhouse Wrestling, The belt was called the Proving grounds champion which I worked damn hard to get. But I'm afraid Grindhouse ran out of money and now it's gone but good old Blade is still here.

The fans in the arena go wild.

Christy James: So are you back for good or are you just passing through?

Blade smiles at the fans reaction before answering Christy's question.

Blade: Well that would be telling Christy hun wouldn't it?

I have been in the back and it's a lot different from when I was last here, there are some old faces and and new ones , The owners fighting with each other is nothing new, Would I come back if i had the option, May be, May be not but one thing for sure this place was my first home and it will always be my home. If i were to come back then I will have a message for everyone in the back, You have all been put on notice, I am a different Blade from when I was last here, I am no push over, I am not just some guy you think you can get an easy win, I will make you earn that win that's for sure.

Now that is only if I decide to come back, I gotta check out the roster to if there are any guys that are worthy of stepping in the ring with 220lbs worth of awesomeness. I know each and everyone of these guys here tonight would love me to come back and if I did come back it would be to fight for everyone of of you. You are the life of 6CW, You are what makes this place great. You are what pays the bills for the guys in the back whether some of them like to admit that or not but it's the damn truth.

The fans in the arena goes wild.

Christy James:If you do come back what can we see from Blade, Will it be something new or the same old Blade that we all no and love?

Blade smiles at Christy and rubs his chin.

Blade: Good question Christy, If I were to come back well I would be very physical no risk taking I tried that and failed with it on more than one occasion so hard hitting is the way to go. The best way to stop your opponent from hitting you is if there down on the mat knocked out cold. So yeah hard hitting is the game plan but that is I decided to come back.

The fans in the arena start to cheer loudly as "I do what I want" rages out of the arena speakers and Blade once more climbs the top rope and poses for the fans.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

6CW Presents NIGHT OF GLORY VI (30th June 2015) Empty Re: 6CW Presents NIGHT OF GLORY VI (30th June 2015)

Post by x12x Sat 20 Jun 2015, 3:48 am

CJ Holmes:
Ladies and gentlemen we are just around the corner from 6CW's biggest event of the year Night Of Glory VI and it's time to meet the ones who make it all possible!

CJ:
That's right...but I'm not talking about the sponsors, the owners or even the wrestlers themselves! I'm talking about the men and women who support the show from their very homes! Every year here at Wrestletalk we are lucky enough to receive your submissions from you, the fans and this year we decided to bring a select few in to help them record their very own promos!

Let's take a look!

Our view opens in an empty studio that has a stool and a few boxes in the background labeled as “props” we then hear a voice from behind the camera

Interviewer: NEXT!

Our first fan walks in with a smile on his face but quickly shows his lack of hand eye coordination by attempting to shake the hand of the man behind the camera but accidentally knocks the camera over. The camera comes back on with the fan now sat on the stool, he smiles nervously adjusting his glasses and looking around

Fan1: So I can pick out any props I want? Awesome!

Another jump cut happens, this time revealing the fan now dressed as his alter ego wearing a viking style helmet and a chest plate that doesn't fit his tiny, feeble frame. In the background other crew members are clearly giggling as the fan smiles, the interviewer gets them to stop before speaking to the fan.

Interviewer: So, why don't you tell us about yourself and why you'd be the perfect addition to the 6CW roster?

The fan pauses for a moment before nervously talking

Fan1: W..w...well, my name is Colin but you can call me 'Killer Colin' and I would be great because I am a creative fighter who is also deadly...

Interviewer: Well Colin...er...I mean Killer Colin *sniggers* can you demonstrate some of this creativity?

Colins smiles before adjusting his thick glasses once again

Colin: Well I have come up with the greatest finishing move known to man

Colin quickly precedes to grab a life size rag doll from the side of the studio before bringing it back and moving the stool. When he returns he proceeds to grab the doll by the legs slamming it overhead from one side to the other like the Incredible Hulk, after a few seconds he throws it in the air before catching it and throwing it down to the ground leaving the interviewer stunned to silence

Colin: (out of breath) Now...tell me that wouldn't win me a title!

Before the interviewer can speak Colin pulls an inhaler from his back pocket and takes a few puffs to calm himself down.

Interviewer: (clearly confused) That's great Colin but have you tried it on a real opponent yet?

Colin looks slightly disappointed

Colin: Well...not exactly...I've been practising at home on a doll just like this and last week I joined the gym so it can't be long right?

The interviewer pauses for a while as a still out of breath Colin waits for his reply

Our scene cuts to the next contestant who walks in and climbs up on to the stool in front of the camera, a few crew members giggle but the short masked Lucha on the stool ignores them as the interviewer speaks to him

Interviewer: Name?

Fan2: (in a thick spanish accent) El Guerrero...

Interviewer: It says here that you already are a wrestler, so why did you come here today!

El Guerrero: I am here to show the world what 6CW missed out on...they took my height as a weakness and did not allow me to achieve my destiny! I am a world famous vertically challenged wrestler who has beaten everyone who has stood in his way...I climbed every mountain!

El Guerrero has a proud look on his face but in the background crew members can be heard chatting

Crew1: When he says mountain do you think he means foot stool?

Crew2: haha yeah probably, I can't wait to see him fight El Torito!

EL Guerrero looks a little annoyed but ignores them as the Interviewer tells them to stop before carrying on.

Interviewer: Well, your achievements are very impressive over what has only been a short career...

Crew2: Yeah really short!

Suddenly the entire crew behind the camera break out in to laughter including the interviewer causing El Guerrero to jump down from the stool, storming out.

El Guerrero: English pigs! I am the great El Guerro! Ir a la mierda

As El Guerrero leaves the crew are still attempting to control their laughter, the interviewer finally composes himself long enough

We cut to the next fan who has already been through the interview process and is now doing his best to give a great promo, the writing on the screen informs us that his name is the “Punditaker”. The Punditaker stands at about five foot eight and is dressed head to toe in an oversized black coat and a novelty tie. He scowls down the camera as he delivers his promo.

The Punditaker: Oh wait...who am I promoing against?!

Interviewer: I don't know...you pick.

The Punditaker: Can it be my ex wife's new Husband?

The Interviewer pauses hoping it's a joke but quickly The Punditaker gets straight in to the promo

The Punditaker: Ok Steve! It's time for you to meet your match...I'm going to give you summer teeth!

The Punditaker puts his fists up in a fighting stance

The Punditaker:
Yeah! Summer over here and summer over there!

The camera cuts to the next promo, this time the man has gone for the name One Man Mega Power, he stands sideways and is clearly dressed as the Macho Man Randy Savage, again, the crew laugh to themselves as he speaks

OMMP: OOOOOHHHH YEAH! What you gonna do when The One Man Mega power comes after you!

OMMP quickly turns to face the camera to reveal half of his body dressed like Randy Savage and the other dressed as Hulk Hogan, as he preforms the Mega Powers famous handshake the interviewer interjects

The next fan is wearing a Viper Liam Wood t-shirt and skinny jeans and has drawn on the tattoos of Liam Wood. The interviewer speaks to the fan who is obviously putting on a scowl

Interviewer: So, James is it? I think you got the wrong idea about what this is...you were meant to come up with your own persona...not just copy one of the companies biggest stars...

James smiles and shakes his head, attempting to do his best Liam Wood impression

James:
No...it's you who don't understand...You see...I might not have held the TV Title or the World Title...and I might not be the superstar of the year but I heard on the dirt sheets that Liam Wood is quitting at Night Of Glory and I'm ready to step in and take over where he left off.

The next part of the segment shows a montage of all of the fans that took part including Killer Colin managing to trip over and fall inside a box, a guy dressed as a huge chicken and a tag team of conjoined twins holding up a replica of the 6CW World Heavyweight Title before a fight breaks out over it.

As the montage ends we cut back to CJ Holmes in the Wrestletalk studio

CJ: We could like to thank everyone who took part and who knows...maybe one day Killer Colin will be headlining a Night Of Glory in the near future!

The scene ends as the camera pans back from CJ who waves to the camera

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sat 20 Jun 2015, 6:43 am

The scene opens on a KFC outlet in High Wycombe...

The camera focuses on a name badge that reads: Manager

Manager: How many times have I told you two screw ups that you only put 8 pieces in a family feast bucket?!

You two need to pull your socks up and quick, you're on your last warning now, any more screw ups and you're out!!!!

The manager walks off camera and the shot focuses on two kitchen assistants elbow deep in the Colonel's special recipe breadcrumbs

Assistant 1 : It's like you're trying to get us fired!!!!

Assistant 2: Look bro, I'm a free spirt, I like to go against the grain... sometimes I like to put 15 pieces of chicken in the bucket and other times I like to squeeze my junk in between my legs and pose in front of the mirror like I'm a chick... I don't just conform because the MAN told me to!!!

Assistant 1: I worry about you sometimes

The camera angles around to reveal the two kitchen assistants as former 6CW tag team... Billy Shaw and Nicky 'Ice Cold' Cassidy...The Wild Stallions

Shaw: I'm sick of this Nicky... Last year we were performing at Night of Glory, wrestling in front of thousands and now look at us!!!

Cassidy: What you stressing about dude... we're living the dream right now... We get all the chicken we can eat, we get to wear these sweet uniforms and you know Rachel from the drive through window, well I think she's after some ice cold lovin if you know what I mean!!!!

Shaw: What's wrong with you?! We're professional athletes, not kitchen monkeys!!! We should be fighting for the tag team championships at Night of Glory not working the graveyard shift here!

Cassidy shrugs his shoulders and is about to reply before Rachel from the drive through window walks past and waves at him

Cassidy: Did you see that bro? She just eye f£&ked the hell outta me!!!

Shaw sighs and hangs his head

The next day....

Cassidy is standing inside the KFC outlet early before opening hours and shouts to another member of staff as he notices Billy Shaw approaching the front door to start his shift...

Cassidy: Yo bro, here comes Billy... Hit it!!!!!!

As Billy Shaw walks through the door, Cassidy signals to his colleague who presses play on the shop stereo system...

'Cold As Ice' by M.O.P begins to play and Cassidy shouts through the shop PA system...

Introducing the champion from Venice beach... Billy Shaw!!!!!!!! And now introducing his tag team partner Nicky 'Ice Cold' Cassidy!!!!

A startled Shaw smiles and then laughs before joining Cassidy on one of the tables posing as if they were standing inside a 6CW ring

Manager: What the hell is going on here????

The Stallions turn so quickly that they fall off the table and crash into a waste bin, covered in disregarded trash they lay on the floor holding their backs...

Manager: You two clowns are fired... You here me fired!!!!!! And I'll make sure that the pair of you never work in High Wycombe again!!!!! Now get out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cassidy: Good, we didn't want your sinking job anyway!

Manager: And I want those uniforms back!!!

Cassidy drops to his kneels and yells...

Cassidy:  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 20 Jun 2015, 6:50 am

The following message was paid for in sexual favours by Percy Percival

(We fade to light and a view from Wembley Way of the Arch that is illuminated in the dusk, the camera moves sharply round to reveal it is on the end of a selfie stick being held by Percy Percival, who is pointing the camera at himself)

Percy: Hello my 6CW fans, here we are, the glamtastic Percy Percival and the hunkamatronic Molly Coddle, AKA the Bent Edge Society, AKA the Sexus, AKA...

(There is a pause as Percy talks to Molly off camera)

Percy: What were we called last?

Molly: I can't remember...

(Percy goes back to facing the camera)

Percy: It doesn't matter. What matters is that 6CW Night of Glory can go on now that it's two Princess Peachy bums are here! And that Wembley Arch looks gorgeous. I haven't seen anything that big in London since Nelson's Column.

Molly: How is Nelson these days?

Percy: I haven't seen him for a while. I miss him.

(Both men stop as if in deep thought)

Percy: There will be more from Percy Percival, we have our private box, in time for Night of Glory.

Molly: Will there be nibbles?

(Percy giggles)

Percy: You know me Molly, there's ALWAYS nibbling...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 22 Jun 2015, 4:07 am

The lights in the arena fade to black...

A sole spotlight begins to circle the audience as if looking for someone before it centres on a lone figure high amongst the rafters.
Friction by Imagine Dragons begins to echo out from the speakers and reverberates throughout the auditorium as the fans crane their neck to look up at the highlighted star.

Suddenly the figure leaps from his ledge, he zips down above the heads of the crowd and lands at ringside, unclips his safety harness and gestures for a mic as the crowd begin in unison to chant his name...

Hero!
Heeerrrooo!

HHHHHEEEERRROOO!
Climbing between the top two ropes he then goes to a turnbuckle, climbs it and does his familiar crucifix style pose with his arms out at his sides as he soaks in the acclaim of the fans.

He moves to each turnbuckle and repeats the process, the fans appreciation only gets louder. Finally he stands in the centre of the ring, he smirks at the camera and then gestures for it to come closer.
It zooms in on one of Hero's forearms, tanned and sinewy but clearly showing one thing, goosebumps, raised upon his skin in electric excitement, the camera pans out once more as Hero brings the mic to speak...

H: Home. Hero's home. Too long has Hero been away from this business, too long has it been since your Messiah, your Chosen One, the Undisputed, the Hall of Famer, the 8 time, I repeat 8 time World Champion has set foot in this ring but finally Hero is home, and it bloody well feels good to stand in my yard once more.
To smell the excitement in the arena
To taste the electricity coursing through the air
To touch the hearts of all the fans watching at home
To see the thousands of Heroholics raising from their seats
And to hear one word chanted by each and everyone of you...Hero!

The crowd begin once more in unison, the noise is deafening...

HERO!
HERO!
HERO!

Hero smiles and gestures for them to quieten as he again begins to speak.

H: Night of Glory, an auspicious night, a night in which names are written forever in the history books, a night in which stars are made, a night in which you too can become a legend of the industry like...me.
See I've been pretty much everywhere and become the top dog, the head cheese, the big Cahuna, 6WE, NWF, TAW and 6WF I've been there, I've been the world champion, all except here...

So this brings me to why I'm here this evening. As this Night of Glory approaches I'm looking forward 12 months and I'm making this challenge. Not just to the champion, not just to the guys backstage, but also to myself.
Night of Glory 2016. Main event. Hero's last chance at the one that's eluded him. The 6CW World Title.

Crowd: Make it happen! make it happen!

See it's been muted about for a while, the offers kept coming in, Hero comeback and put over a new star, Hero comeback and manage the next big thing, Hero comeback and tag with a future main eventer. All wanting me to make a name for someone else.
Well you know what? In this business you make your own name. You carve your name into the books, the only person that holds you back is yourself. When I won my first world title it wasn't due to guys backstage that I weaselled up to, I hadn't kissed the right arses to earn my shot. I took it. A 6 way ladder match in which I wasn't even a competitor yet I walked out that night with the title aloft. Because I had the drive, the conviction and the self belief that I was on my way to becoming the greatest wrestler to walk this green earth. That I was a frickin Wresling God!

H: So in 1 years time, I'm not asking, I'm not going backstage and pleading, I'm putting it out here right now.
Hero will become a 9 time World Champion, the 6CW World Champion. The clock is ticking!

Hero goes back to each of the turnbuckles once more as his music plays throughout the arena.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 23 Jun 2015, 7:23 am

The cameras go backstage of Wembley arena and wander down its corridors. We can hear the cheers of the fans in the background and the chants of "Hero" as the camera moves further away. It comes to a pair of exit doors and goes through into the parking lot. It is relatively empty in the night air and the cheers from inside have died away.

Against the wall by the doors, two familiar figures stand. Both are dressed in security guards outfits but that is where the similarities end. The first figure is smoking a cigarette and his massive frame bulges at every intake of breath. The second figure is smaller and skinnier. He rests against the wall without a care in the world, chewing some gum and looking up at the stars.

The two men, Vortex and Johnny Oko, stand a walking distance away from the ring they made their names. The Consultancy has long gone however, and no-one has missed them. Fleetingly seen in 6CW shows as Charlie Kramer's personal muscle, The Consultancy are now making their money away from the spotlight but still under the watchful eye of their former manager.

For now, they are alone. Able to enjoy a few moments peace away from those stars that craved the cheers. Another large "Hero" chant can be heard from inside and Oko shakes his head.

Oko: Gaijin

Vortex smirks and takes another drag from his cigarette.

Vortex: You regret a man one last pay day? Where is your sense of personal achievement?

Oko spits out the gum and presses it against the brick wall. He then reaches into his trouser pocket and pulls out a silver foil packet. He removes a second piece of gum and places it in his mouth. He chews it a few times before speaking.

Oko: Personal achievement is such a western trait. Thinking we can walk on water or turn urine into wine, if we believe hard enough. The British dream right?

Vortex shakes his head.

Vortex: Wrong country but go on......

Oko chews again and then speaks.

Oko: Well that is BS isn't it? No such thing as controlling destiny. There is always someone bigger pulling you wherever you don't want to go. Oko looks at us fat man. You think our grand plan was to dress up like this and take over the world?

Vortex takes the cigarette out of his mouth and drops it to the floor. He steps on it and then takes a deep breath.

Vortex: You know I remember a better time. Frog splashes off of turnbuckles in front of millions. Tag team gold and cheers of the fans. But you know what, I don't miss it. Because I know exactly why we teamed up. Money wasn't it? A bit of fun away from other things. Working both sides and getting the glory through that. It was never about titles. It was about having a good time. Don't ever doubt that we could have been big. But we didn't......well.....fit in did we?

Oko stares at Vortex's stomach and grins.

Oko: It is hard for you to fit in anywhere really.

Vortex shakes his head and looks annoyed.

Vortex: You look at our where we are and complain right? Well I say we are in a better place. Unseen, picking up the pay cheques, respected by a guy on the up. Bide our time and who knows where we will end up. That's the way it should be. Take your time, pay your dues, work hard and somewhere along the line it will pay off. Charlie has always treated us right......bout the only guy that did.

Oko: Asking Oko to get on his knees and suck off those who don't deserve it?

Vortex smiles.

Vortex: Always a way with words. We aren't sucking anyone off. We are still around, still involved. Just not on the frontline.

Oko looks down at his clothes.

Oko: Oko misses his suit.

Vortex slaps him on the shoulder and motions for them to go back inside.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 23 Jun 2015, 10:14 pm

The scene opens up in a large modern looking lounge, we can see the back of somebody's head as they watch a flat screen tv. An advert for 6CW presents Night of Glory begins showing, it runs through all the matches until the chamber of horrors match for the extreme title begins to play, the man sat watching then pauses the advert and begins to shout.

??: Yo, Grimes, come here bro

DeMarcus Brown walks on screen holding a bowl of chips and some dip, he is wearing an all white sweatsuit and a large gold chain.

DB: Jeez man, what's the rush?

Curtis: Isn't this match for your title? Why aren't you competing?

DeMarcus looks at the screen in disgust

DB:You know why fool, I've not been attending these pathetic physio sessions with these idiotic glorified nurses these past few months through choice. They made me give up that title on the advise given by some supposed medical practitioner who likes to think he knows what's best for DeMarcus Brown, rather than asking the man himself what he thought was best.

Curtis: Yeah, I understand all that D, But look at you there's nothing wrong with you now, what's stopping you from taking matters into your own hands and just gate crashing that event and taking back what's rightfully yours, they should never have taken it from you its your property surely you have the right to defend it by any means, what do extreme about that title if you can't defend it due to an injury.

DeMarcus smirks

DB: I can't argue that I wouldn't enjoy seeing the look on all their faces if I was to stroll down to that ring and take that title from under an their noses. Unfortunately it is not that simple though bro, legally I'm not allowed to fight until I'm given full medical approval, they made me sign a contract before I left it's the reason you still have a roof over your head and not back out braving the street or worse.

Curtis looks at DeMarcus dumbfounded,

Curtis: D you're forgetting life's most important lesson, F the law and F the people who make them. We are the White Hoods we do what we please and let anarchy reign, all I'm saying is that if I were in your shoes I'd be at that event taking care of business.

DB: Please you wouldn't last more than 2 seconds

Curtis: $100 says I last at least 3

Both men laugh

DB: All of them spent on your back

Curtis: Si you going or not D, need any back up?

DeMarcus ponders for a few seconds

DB: I guess you'll just have to tune in like everybody else to find out.

Curtis: Awwww, here we go

The scene the fades as the advert for Night of glory continues

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 24 Jun 2015, 7:50 am

The scene opens up and Christy James can be seen stand in front of a huge spotlight in the back is various other camera equipment, a women can also be seen wet wiping down a plastic sheet which appears to be on top of a bed. Christy looks rather uncomfortable with her surroundings but tries to remain professional.

CJ: Ladies and Gentlemen as part of our Night of Glory celebrations we are taking a look at previous superstars who have graced the square circle, in this episode we catch up with a man, who tried to carve out a career in wrestling that came from a rather unorthodox background, please welcome my guest Big Al Lustley.

Al walks into shot in just his leopard print thong smiling, the oil on his body glistens under the camera light, he kisses Christy on the cheek and hugs her leaving imprints of his body on her dress.

Al: Oh dear, best give that a pre soak before washing best thing for getting hard stubborn stains out I'm advised. I must say I was surprised to get a call from 6CW asking if they could do an expose, I thought my time in wrestling had passed me by.

CJ: 6CW prides itself on keeping its fans updated on previous alumni.

Al: Well technically it was 6CWF back then babe, I don't think I took to ring as a 6CW competitor.

CJ: Still you were one of wrestlings most colourful characters I'm sure you have lived an exciting life since we last saw you?

Big Al winks towards the camera

AL: Well Christy I've dabbled in a lot of activities since I hung up my boots, some things I have mealy dipped my toe in other things I have gone a whole lot deeper it just depended what was required to me and how much I had to thrust myself into it.

CJ: Sounds like an exciting lifestyle

AL: Oh it is Christy it amazing how much you can do in your spare time, you know in-between the endless sex.

Christy goes red and starts to blush, Al laughs

Al: Come on Christy were all adults here, we've all done it, of course some have more experience than others. If you and Gazzy ever need any advise I would like to think you wouldn't hesitate in calling me, I'm kinda an expert in this field more so than I ever was in the wrestling ring.

CJ: I think we might have to end this interview here

AL: Please Christy I never hid anything about my background when I signed up to be in the spotlight, infact talking about my background Christy, I'd just like to make all of 6CW aware that I have a new DVD anthology out of all my previous exploits, including my performances that won me the prestigious golden cockerel awards and it's priced at only £69.69 hours of entertainment but of course you don't have to watch it all at once, a minute here a minute there I'm sure you'll soon be done. I also haven't forgotten you Christy I've got you your own signed copy for coming to visit me today.

A shout comes from off screen

??: Al you're needed back on set, cinnamon is ready for you

AL: Well unfortunately Christy that's about all the time I can give you today, it's been a pleasure, but now someone else is in need of pleasure and I'm the man to deliver it, where about to film are on version of the cinnamon challenge only it's something else she's trying not to choke on.

Al pats Christy before being lead off by an attractive blonde.

The scene ends with Christy looking at the camera in shock.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 30 Jun 2015, 6:32 am

*The scene is set on the sun setting on a blazing hot day in North West London, as the audience are around the world are greeted to a pristine looking Wembley stadium with the sun gradually coming down. The Wembley arch, providing a spectacular shadow over the vast carparks, filling with cars full of 6CW fans from all across the world. The camera then quickly changes to a Black limousine, slowly travelling down past Wembley, the fans with little interest as they head up the Wembley Street and towards the stadium. The windows of the limo are black tinted hiding whoever is inside. A large Red K is then quickly visible on the passenger side door of the limousine as it continues its slow trudge past Wembley. Suddenly, the Limo stops just around the corner from the Stadium, a flustered looking chauffeur steps out, suited and booted with sweat visible on his brow. He quickly rushes to the passenger door, and opens it revealing to the world Edward “Mitchell” Kent formerly Mr Kenty who is dressed smartly, wearing a plain white shirt tucked into a pair of black business trousers. The camera’s also pick up solid gold cuff-links and a chrome Rolex on his wrist. EMK’s demeanour looks relaxed and thoughtful as he steps out of his limo, running his hand through his hair as he looks around. Suddenly, the chauffeur begins to speak in a slightly sheepish tone.*

Chauffeur: Sir, with all due respect, why have you asked to stop… we are running late for your last meeting of the day. It’s a late one and they are expecting you down at Canary Wharf… Orson has planned everything for your arrival we just need to get you there As soon as possible… Sir?

*EMK looks in a trance as he looks at the Wembley arch and Wembley, the sun still creating a striking setting of a shadow engulfing the carpark and street. Suddenly, EMK looks at a large sign draped over the Glass Windows of Wembley at the entrance, reading “6CW Night Of Glory” as fans continue to enter the stadium and ignore, EMK as they hurriedly enter into a bubbling cauldron of palpable atmosphere and excitement. Cracking a wry smirk, EMK looks at his chauffer and begins to speak.*

EMK: Have I ever told you that I used to be a professional wrestler in this company, James?
James: No Sir, you haven’t… but if it’s anything and I hope you don’t mind me saying, My son who loves 6CW remembers you. He had your action figure, your Genesis shirt and your exclusive Microphone logo T-Shirt. Literally, his room was covered in your merchandise. He remembers some of your best matches too… such as The Fatal Four way TLC match for the tag team championships, Your first ever title match for the TV title and your one and only shot at the 6CW World championship.

*EMK cracks almost a smile, slight emotion In his eyes as he then speaks once again continuing to look at the 6CW Night of Glory sign and the fans filling the arena.*

EMK: Your son… He made this tonight. He help make 6CW become as strong as it has become over the past few years. That is the support and kindness, these fans give 6CW around the world, stretching all corners of the globe. It doesn't matter where they are watching from, but they give support to any superstar on the roster. People like your son, in the early days, supported a young, naive and skinny guy who had zero chance at success in professional wrestler and followed me to the very end.

EMK: I don’t tell many people this, James, but my first night in Glasgow… I remember literally being terrified. I remember the date well, it was July 25th 2011. It was the first time I had been separated from my parents, travelling by myself all the way to Scotland. Carrying a makeshift kitbag, containing knock off wrestling gear, boots and other essentials. I remember stepping off that train, looking around at a place I had no clue about and thinking this is it. This is where my life can either be made or it can fall infront of my very eyes.

EMK: I arrived at the arena in Glasgow, The Braehead Arena to be exact. I remember walking in, and the support I got was on another planet. I remember be welcomed with open arms, and within seconds I felt part of the family. The crew, the superstars and the fans all welcomed me graciously and warmly. My first match was against a local superstar, his name was Ian Morris. I still keep in contact with Ian… he would be so proud. But the one thing that sticks in my memory would the fans reaction when I walked down the ramp to an atmosphere I never dreamed to experience in my wildest dream.

EMK: I walked down that ramp and within seconds, the confidence flowed. The match couldn't have gone much better and the fans really appreciated this plucky young, skinny white trash guy coming into their yard and laying it all on the line in his first match. That is why I had success in 6CW, I knew those fans piling into Wembley now demanded 110 percent each time a superstar entered their home and ring… that is all they demand. That is all they want to see and that is only fair. The weeks and months flew by and I learnt so much from four guys I have all the time in the world for.

EMK: Alex Walker, Michael Sweetwater, Jackson Black and my old friend Lex Hart… we drove up so many roads, drunk so many beers and had so many adventures. Lex took me under his wing and I developed such a wealth of knowledge and experience from that… I grew as a wrestler and I grew as a person. That year was the funniest of my life and the most eye opening. I knew if I was to go on and become a champion… I had to up my game and be on level with those guys.

EMK: A lot of people talk about Genesis, in a bad light… our actions and our words harmed and hurt a lot of people. But for a young man, I was starstruck. The respect, the time and effort put into me for that year was unexpected and I couldn't have been more thankful. But, everything must come to an end… Genesis was then dissolved. We all went our separate ways and for the first time in my career… I became an outcast. I guess it was part and parcel of things, but I felt isolated. I felt vulnerable and I felt that I could be thrown to the wolves. I had a lot of growing up to do after that period… and I believe I have grown from that.

EMK: In the period after that… the company was become increasingly financially unstable. Crew were being let go and the roster became increasingly concerned. Finally, I received a call from Alex Walker one stormy night, and my worst fears had come to light. 6CW was to have one last show in Glasgow and I would be taking part in the final 6CW Championship match with Keith Leone and Dicey Reilly in one last match. I remember that match like it was yesterday… The arena was literally on fire. Reilly got the win that night… but the three of us will never forget that moment. The three of us in that era of 6CW will never forget that moment… a match that will last an eternity in the minds of those fans.

*EMK then looks out towards the fans, still quickly running with excitement towards the arena, failing to acknowledge a former hero in their haste. EMK’s wipes his eye, perhaps removing a tear as he breathes deeply still transfixed by the sign hanging over the entrance of Wembley arena. He then speaks once more

EMK: These fans may have moved on to new hero’s… They have forgotten about me a long time ago, but that era of 6CW they will never forget. And that is the thing which makes me so pleased, watching these fans fill this arena to the brim, all so knowledgeable and wise. You ask them anything about 6CW and they will know it… just like your son presumably. Is he there tonight, James?
James: No sir, he’s not.

EMK: Well, I will make a few calls… there is some old friends that owe me a favour. I still get V.I.P passes to any 6CW event… I’m sure your son will be happy watching the show in his very own box, and meeting his new hero’s after the show has finished, no?
There is still time. Borrow my limo, I will walk home from here James.

James: Thank you sir… I cannot fathom how grateful I am… but what about your meeting with Orson and the business?

EMK: That meeting can wait, I will inform Calloway. Infact, hold on a second…

*EMK rummages in his deep pockets, before handing a Lanyard and a 6CW pass to James who looks on still sheepishly but with a excited smile creeping across his face.*

EMK: Take it. It was lucky I had it on me still, show that to the stadium marshals and they will direct him to one of the best seats in the house… Go quickly, he doesn’t want to miss the show does he?

James: Thank you sir! Thank you…

EMK: But, I still expect you prompt at my home, tomorrow morning. I have a very important business meeting I must attend and I need you to pick me up as soon as possible.

*James nods with a huge grin across his face, as he begins to drive away in the limo, before disappearing out of sight, leaving a EMK at the stadium. EMK then takes one last look at the stadium and the fans pouring into Wembley before smiling and shaking his head. EMK then speaks for the last time*

EMK: Boss it tonight, 6CW.

*With that, EMK turns the other way, whistling into the darkening twilight as more fans then pass him down the street. The scene then slowly fades away, returning to the blazing sun sinking almost over the horizon.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down