The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Arrows vs The Forgotten

3 posters

Go down

Red Arrows vs The Forgotten Empty Red Arrows vs The Forgotten

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 9:03 pm

Red Arrows vs The Forgotten 11280003_10154083664135961_276210370_n

6CW Tag Team Championships
Red Arrows (c) vs The Forgotten

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Red Arrows vs The Forgotten Empty Re: Red Arrows vs The Forgotten

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 19 Jun 2015, 7:54 pm

6CW.com EXCLUSIVE BACKSTAGE PASS WITH THE RED ARROWS:

A DAY TO REMEMBER, A NIGHT OF GLORY

*The video starts up with Hurst and Reborn both in shot outside Wembley Stadium. The scene is baked in sunshine and the two are casually dressed, both holding gym bags with their tag team titles draped over the other shoulder. Hurst turns and acknowledges the camera

JH: 6CW...welcome to Wembley!

*The footage speeds up, following the pair walk into the stadium, shake hands with some of the crew and up the stairs to look out onto what was the pitch. The camera tries to look past the pair as they do, but Reborn slaps it away and laughs

RR: Not yet, boy! That's top secret for now. Y'all come with us and see the dressing rooms!

*Again the fast footage reels off and follows them through corridors and past doors until turning into the changing rooms

JH: Not too long now until a lot of nervous, angry, excited and fired up competitors sit in this room and strap up those boots for one last time before hitting the ring.

RR: I've heard our very own Mr Jones will be carrying out the exact umbrella old Schteve McClaren used as England manager. ]

JH: Something will be needed to protect him from those Viper tears...

RR: That boy...

*Reborn shakes his head then sparks back to life

RR: Its media time! Christy will be waiting!

*A quick fade and the image reappears with the boys either side of Christy James, all three standing in front of a group of reporters, each of the three on stage have a mic in hand

JH: Thank you for joining us. Who is firing away first?

*A reporter stands up

R: Adam Davey, v2journal. Robin, you were once a Gut Check competitor on TNA. My question is have you ever met anyone with a brain for the business as the genius Dixie Carter?

*Robin laughs, as do the assembled media, but Adam smiles away

RR: I can tell you one thing, I've never met anyone who thinks like her. She's a unique amount of stupid

CJ: Can we stick to Night of Glory questions please?

*Another reporter stands

R2: Richard Hudson, Robot Wars weekly. Are you worried the Forgotten may actually be more machine than man?

JH: No. Next

"Do you worry that your recent record shows barely a single clean win in 2015?"

RR: Hold up. We're record breaking tag champs, and this is all we get? Come on, man. I know its blowing our own trumpets, kid, but we made this division. Phoenix s*** going down, rising up in this shiznit.

JH: Look, we have beaten what we've had put in front of us when the pressure was on. The Death Squad are gone, Jack and Dicey cracked under pressure.

"But you haven't really comprehensively beaten anyone"

JH: And that will change when the thugs in the masks come face to face with the champions. It's all well and good playing games and fighting outside the ring, but Night of Glory is where we put them to the sword.

"And if you lose?"

RR: We aint contemplating losing. Champions dont look beyond the match they got. We go in there as champs, and Wembley sees us leave as champs.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 25 Jun 2015, 4:44 pm

*The lights go off in the media room. A spotlight appears at the podium and the room bursts into a round of applause. Hurst steps forward to speak, but steps back as a scream is heard. The podium erupts in flames and then the stage edges all light up in fire too. The Red Arrows stand in the middle of a cage of flames. A loud voice booms

"Our targets were wider, but you must stand in our way. You will be taught the same lessons that old man Enforcer and his mock gangster were."

*The lights are turn back on and half the room is filled with flattened, broken and scattered chairs. There are reporters laid out and two masked men sit in the only standing chairs that remain on the right. Behind them stands René Roussimoff. He picks up a fallen recording device, smiles and begins to question the pair on stage.

RR: Little hot up there, eh champs?

*Hurst steps towards the podium, rips the microphone out quickly with little regard for the flames. He pats it twice, hears it is still working so replies.

JH: Wherever darkness creeps in, the rats always follow. Rene, you just won't die, will you?

RR: One of the world's great survivors. And here I am, offering my wisdom. Helping the rightful incumbents to 6CW's crown jewels work their way back into the business.

JH: If they wanted a route back they could have come to any of us, especially Robin and I. We will give any advice to the new crowd as we can.

RR: But it is there you take your first misstep. The Forgotten do not need your veterans advice. These men have been in the business, they've sacrificed every last drop of blood, sweat and tears. Now it is time to get what is theirs. And ours. Just like me, these men were cast aside for the old guard, the chosen ones and the pet projects. Your Gazzy's, your Viper's and of course Mr Hollywood, Anthony Grace. A free market, a real competition, a proper company would let the cream rise to the top. But 6CW is a web of politics and lies, backhanders and dollar signs. Why is it every time you two look close to the edge there is some sudden change in the script? From winning those titles against the best of enemies to Perfect Jack taking Dicey apart as you lay dead on the mat. The Death Squad taking non-title wins but the landscape changing with the belts on the line. Were you our first target? No, you were what we were fighting for. A revolution, a new beginning. But then the web of lies started to unravel, and you painted a target on your own backs. We're here to expose you, dismember you and destroy the Red Arrows.

*Reborn stands but his impact on the floor causes the flames around them to fire into the air. Rene laughs, but takes a step back and raises a hand, gesturing for Reborn to have his say...

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down