The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Max Adamson vs Anthony Grace

3 posters

Go down

Max Adamson vs Anthony Grace Empty Max Adamson vs Anthony Grace

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 9:31 pm

Max Adamson vs Anthony Grace YvN9T71

Max Adamson vs Anthony Grace

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Max Adamson vs Anthony Grace Empty Re: Max Adamson vs Anthony Grace

Post by TwisT Thu 18 Jun 2015, 2:02 pm

The scene opens up in a conference room of Wembley Arena. Reporters, photographers and other staff are milling around the room which includes rows of seats and a stage at the back. On the stage is a long table with various name tags placed at different points to denote who will be seated there. Microphones have been placed in front of each seat and there are jugs of water and pieces of paper dotted around. Behind the table is a giant Night of Glory poster complete with Max Adamson and Anthony Grace’s image. Adamson seems to be gurning slightly in the picture whereas Grace’s one looks sleek and pristine.

There is a hubbub around the room as Timothy Allen suddenly walks out onto the stage with a microphone in his hand. The reporters take their seats and the photographer’s hunch down ready to take the best shots. After a few moments, things start to quieten down and Allen starts to speak.

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for turning up to this press conference brought to you by 6CW and CCK Productions. Night of Glory, 6CW’s biggest PPV will be taking part in the coming days and this is your opportunity to listen to the thoughts of two men in one of the eagerly anticipated matches on that card. Please welcome, Max Adamson and Anthony “Amazing” Grace!

There is enthusiastic applause from the 6CW staff as Adamson and Grace walk out onto the stage. Max sits right down and doesn’t look too interested, whereas Grace stands behind his seat and waves to the audience. His features shine up as the camera flashbulbs go off. Grace finally sits down and Charlie Kramer slinks in from behind the curtain and sits next to him. Allen goes to his seat in-between the two wrestlers and sits down. Charlie Kramer whispers into Allen’s ear who nods, before he faces the audience.

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, we are going to offer both Max Adamson and Anthony Grace a chance to talk directly to one another, before throwing it open to the floor. As decreed backstage by a toss of a coin, Anthony Grace will begin.

Flashbulbs go off as Grace nods in approval. He checks the microphone is positioned correctly and starts to speak.

AG: Thank you Timothy. Folks, I am sure you are all well aware now from my many appearances to promote this event, that Night of Glory is the biggest night in the wrestling calendar. I am SURE you are actually all sick of the sight of me on your TV’s!

There is some laughter in the audience as Grace smiles.

AG: But, being serious here, this coming match with Mr. Adamson is one I have been looking forward to since I arrived in 6CW. From that very first meeting, you could SENSE the tension between us. That kind of reaction with a co-worker is something movie directors can only dream about. They know, as do I, that when Mr. Adamson and my good self are in that ring…….things happen. AMAZING things! We put our bodies on the line so that reaction reaches nuclear levels.

Grace coughs slightly and turns to Adamson.

AG: Mr. Adamson, I know you don’t see eye to eye with me. We come from very different backgrounds and share two different mentalities. I do hope however that you share my delight in finally facing off on a stage that does that feud justice. Wembley Stadium will be rocking. The COG’s will be in force! And God willing, they will witness two titans stealing the show in the main event!

Kramer speaks aside to Grace who corrects him.

AG: My apologises…….in match number 8!

Grace turns to Adamson again.

AG: However, I have one question that has been tweeted to me on numerous occasions in the last few days. Mr. Adamson, what are YOU bringing to this match in which the COG’s will rise up against your hate?

Grace sits back in his chair as the reporters turn to Adamson.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 18 Jun 2015, 4:02 pm

(Adamson is sat in a relaxed position along from Grace, he deliberately takes his time pouring himself a glass of water and takes a sip, leaving the room silent until he clears his throat and leans towards the desk microphone)

Max: First of all, for once you were right Grace. This is the Main Event. It doesn't matter which match it is numerically, like your dingbat cohort over there thinks. This is the Main Event of Night of Glory six.

(Adamson takes another sip before continuing)

Max: It's the Main Event because despite what you might think about your Citizens of Grace, there are literally tens of millions of people tuning in to Night of Glory to see Anthony Grace get his ass handed to him by the most dominant, longest reigning 6CW World Heavyweight Champion in history. Tens of millions of people are tuning in to see Max Adamson beat the snot out of you son. You wanted to know what I'm bringing to this fight, that's what.

(Adamson leans back confidently)

TA: Max, do you have a question for Anthony?

(Adamson leans forward and takes another sip of water)

Max: I have many serious questions that need answering. Everyone on Twitter has been sending me messages, wanting to ask me about a certain incident that happened on 6CW television in the past few weeks. As you know, Max Adamson asks only the hardest hitting questions, so Anthony Grace, here is my first question to you.

(Adamson takes yet another sip of water)

Max: Who would win in a fight between a Lion and a Performing Monkey?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 19 Jun 2015, 2:03 pm

Grace looks at Max slightly confused before laughing. He turns to the reporters who mimic that laughter. Grace smiles his Hollywood smile and bangs the table.

AG: You are a funny man Mr. Adamson. Approaching the GREATEST night in 6CW and you sit there with not a care in the world! I love that confidence in you Mr. Adamson. It shows the world just how much this will be a test to myself and the good people around me. But tests are fine! Why achieve greatness through small deeds! I would rather attack BIG problems and fail, than go through my life with small victories.

Grace leans towards Adamson.

AG: And believe me Mr. Adamson......you are a big problem!

Grace laughs again as Adamson shrugs. The film star takes a drink of water before continuing.

AG: But I regret to tell you that those tens of million people are not tuning in to see you try and beat me. It is clear from my blogs, interviews and social media outlets......all of which are contained in the media pack on your seats.......that people are tuning in to see me beat you Mr. Adamson! What is CLEAR is that this match will be very tight and this is why people have paid good money to buy the PPV.......again those details are in the media pack.........

A PPV ordering phone number flashes on the screen of the TV monitors beside them. Grace takes another glass of water and talks aside to Kramer, as the reporters look through their media packs and stare at the monitors. Grace adjusts his suit and speaks again.

AG: To answer your question........a lion has heart and is the king of the jungle. A performing monkey is only as good as the person that taught it.........

Grace smiles to himself as he sees the significance of his words.

AG: But Mr. Adamson, if you think that is the correct imagery of this bout, then you are mistaken. No one taught me a thing and I have got to where I am today through FAITH, DESIRE and HARD WORK!

Grace bangs the table after saying each of these last few words. He adjusts his tie again and unbuttons his collar.

AG: It will be a shame if you coast through this match.......it deserves better than to see me beating you in a one sided contest. But beat you I shall STRIVE to do! It is what the people want to see! You are the mountain that I will overcome Mr. Adamson and I know that mountain isn't going to crumble over a few choice words. That being the case, MY question to you is this........

Grace leans forward again.

AG:What would your life be like IF you lose.........contemplate it and don't brush it under the carpet. Tell the whole world watching Mr. Adamson what you will FEEL if you lie on that canvas for 3 whole seconds and then hear the cheers of THOUSANDS of fans in Wembley Stadium cheering not just for me.......but for themselves!

Grace leans back and takes another sip of water.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 19 Jun 2015, 2:31 pm

(Adamson looks disinterested as he leans forward from his slouched position and smirks as he looks along towards Grace)

Max: I'm sorry, I wasn't listening to most of that. You don't half go on and on about a whole load of nothing...

(Adamson has a drink of water and mocks Grace by flicking some of his water into his eyes as if to wake himself up)

Max: If anybody out there is still awake, I believe you asked me what my life would be like if I lost to you at Wembley Stadium. I'm not gonna lie, it would be pretty embarrassing. For Max Adamson, the four time World Champion, a man who openly denounces you being even involved in 6CW, let alone your so-called wrestling career. If I were to lose to you...Cleanly... I would struggle to show my face in that Locker Room. The shame of Max Adamson, the Australian Phenom losing to a glorified actor... It would be the worst moment of my career.

(Adamson grins)

Max: Fortunately I know it won't happen. See, you've strategically positioned yourself in a place where you're in a no-lose situation. If you win, you've climbed the mountain, yah de yah de yah. If you lose, then you're still Anthony Grace and you "just couldn't quite" beat Max Adamson. You have absolutely no shame in losing to a four time World Champion. You lose to me and it's almost expected. If I lose, it's the biggest sporting upset since Mike Tyson lost to Buster Douglas. That's why I'm not just going to beat you Grace.

(Adamson leans forward to see round Kramer and towards Grace)

Max: I'm going to end this sham of a wrestling career you've forged. So my question to you is simple. Much like yourself... Have you ever searched your own name on Google?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sat 20 Jun 2015, 4:33 pm

Grace smiles again and looks at the reporters present.

AG: The tension is BUILDING folks! You can feel it surrounding this room! All the more reason for you to buy the PPV and watch Mr. Adamson and I in a truly EPIC contest!

The reporters jot down what Grace has said and the flashbulbs go off once more. Kramer whispers to Grace again who nods. The leader of the COG's then turns to Adamson and smiles again.

AG: A testing question Mr. Adamson, even if you class it as simple! Truth be known I have not searched for myself in Google. But I know that the search term "Anthony Grace" gets around 500,000 searches a month WORLDWIDE!

He looks to the reporters again and blanks Max.

AG: And of course you all know that my Twitter account is in the top 3 most followed in the world. I use it to talk to the fans and answer any questions they may have. It is also used to tweet about my latest charity endeavours.......

He looks seriously at the audience present.

AG: Can I also take a few moments for you to think about my fellow Americans caught up in the atrocity at Charleston. Never should a place of worship be a venue for such hatred. We are all God's children, whatever ethnicity we are. Please take a minute of silence to remember that and those who cruelly lost their lives.........

Grace bows his head and shuts his eyes for a few moments. The reporters frantically scribble away and Kramer smiles at yet another successful sound bite by his associate. After a while, Grace crosses himself and turns back to Max.

AG: Mr. Adamson, although we are in a major match, we do occasionally have to think of more important matters. I hope you do not mind me mentioning them in this press conference........

Grace takes a swig of water as Max shakes his head. The film star then continues.

AG: You are correct that this is a win-win situation for me but not for the reasons you state. I KNOW that this match will be a phenomenal spectacle for those lucky enough to be at Wembley Stadium on the 30th. It is for this factor, that WE have already won! A main event, not by name, but CERTAINLY by stature!

Grace smiles broadly and holds his arms out wide.

AG: This is why my wrestling career will continue and FLOURISH! I always said I will put on the show and, with your help, I will! Win......lose......the event itself will still be talked about after the evenings end. And I will be on hand in 6CW to help take it as far as it DREAMS to go. Between us.......BELIEVING......we can ACHIEVE whatever 6CW wants!

Grace flashes his Hollywood smile as, once more, his picture is taken. He then turns to Max.

AG: So, I believe it is my turn. Mr. Adamson, how many of your fellow countrymen have you enticed to buy the PPV?

Kramer looks smug as Grace sits back in his seat.  

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 22 Jun 2015, 3:41 pm

(Adamson stares a hole into Kramer as Grace sits back)

Max: I don't know what you're looking so smug about Kramer, unless Grace is paying you in naked polaroids and you're eagerly awaiting your next payday, sicko...

(Kramer doesn't look pleased as Adamson continues)

Max: ...And as for you Grace. You wanna know how many Australians are buying Night of Glory. Obviously none. Obviously anybody who is buying 6CW Night of Glory isn't buying it to see me. Nobody is buying this 6CW event to see the longest reigning 6CW World Heavyweight Champion of all time, no. Nobody is buying this event to see me kick your ass because you seem to think your blogs and tweets mean EVERYBODY is buying Night of Glory to see Anthony Grace, featuring some Australian fella. You're deluded mate. Utterly deluded. I don't need to give you numbers, I apologise that I didn't do a quick opinion poll the last time I was in Australia, I wasn't going door to door, "Hello sir, are you ordering the 6CW Night of Glory Pay Per View?"

(Adamson stares at Grace making eye contact throughout)

Max: My answer to your stupid question, is I don't know how many of my fellow countrymen I've enticed to buy the pay per view. And frankly, I don't care how many. I'm not here to sell pay per views. You might be, but that's you. I'm here because at Night of Glory, I am going to beat the snot out of you. I don't care how many movies you've made, I don't care how many followers you have on Twitter, frankly I don't even care how aroused Charlie Kramer gets by your modelling shots. What I care about is PROVING to each and every person who will be watching Night of Glory what I've been saying ever since you set foot in 6CW... That you do not belong here. You do not deserve to be taking the spotlight away from the hard working guys in 6CW whose careers you've strolled in and crushed. I realise you're taking one of the most high profile matches in 6CW, when you face Max Adamson in the most "must see" match at Night of Glory this year, but not only will it be your first big Night of Glory match... It will be your last.

(Adamson smirks and sits back in his chair)

TA: Max, do you have another question for Anthony?

(Adamson sits forward)

Max: Actually I do.

(Adamson brings out of his pocket a folded piece of A4 paper)

Max: I've got a list of internet rumours about Anthony Grace.

(Adamson clears his throat and reads aloud from the list)

Max: When Alexander Bell invented the telephone, he had three missed calls from Anthony Grace.
There used to be a street named after Anthony Grace, but it was changed because nobody crosses Anthony Grace.
Anthony Grace urinated in the fuel tank of a lorry, and that's how Optimus Prime was created.
Anthony Grace can slam a revolving door.
Anthony Grace can cut through a hot knife with butter.
Anthony Grace can make a Happy Meal cry.
Anthony Grace can copy and paste on a typewriter.
Deaf people can hear Anthony Grace.

(Adamson puts down the sheet of paper)

Max: I have two questions for you Grace. Question one, how many of those are true? And question two, I suppose a more serious one... What do you have to say to the 6CW Superstars who are not competing on their biggest stage because an actor took their spot? I should add, in answering, the words "believe" and "achieve" are banned.

(Adamson smirks and sits back in his chair, hands behind his head)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 22 Jun 2015, 4:16 pm

Grace looks at Adamson smirking and turns to the reporters with a bewildered look on his face. Grace then grabs Adamson's piece of paper and scans down it. He laughs at a few of them and turns to Max.

AG: Where did you get this Mr. Adamson? This is VERY funny stuff! I am not quite sure how many of these are correct. The role of Optimus Prime was indeed offered to me but I turned it down. And you have all seen me advertise McDonalds latest Happy Meal deals with a free Gambit figure. But slamming a revolving door? I think this is taking things a bit too far Mr. Adamson.........

Grace turns to the reporters.

AG: And the last time I heard, no-one missed a call from Anthony Grace

He laughs a little along with Kramer and the reporters follow suit. Kramer then takes the microphone and speaks.

CK: Fortunatly, I do have Australia's PPV buy figures to hand so far, even if Max is none the wiser. It appears that his countrymen do indeed want to see this match as it is 3rd continent in the buying ranks, behind Europe and America. We are very pleased to report that Anthony will be doing a one stop interview on "Q and A" which will be aired on ABC tv. He will be talking about Night of Glory, his upcoming film projects and also those modelling shots Max mentioned.........well maybe not the last one.

Kramer grins and the reporters laugh. Grace turns back to Adamson.

AG: In regards to your serious question, I am not sure which 6CW superstar I have took the spot of? Wasn't I in the main event at Revolution? If any 6CW star feels aggrieved that I have got a match against you, then maybe you don't stand for the whole of this GREAT organisation......if people are queuing up to fight you!

He turns to the reporters.

AG: And I didn't say believe or achieve once.

He winks at them and turns to Max.

AG: Look Max......I can call you Max right? Can we stop the hostility. Ever since Stars and Stripes, the people of 6CW have wanted to see Max Adamson and Anthony Grace fight on the big stage. Maybe you feel as if I don't deserve the spot, but why would you complain so much about it? You wouldn't not get the opportunity to knock the snot.......as you put it.......out of me.

Grace turns to the reporters

AG: Maybe I can now throw this out to the floor. Do any of you guys have any questions for Max Adamson and my good self? I will let Max go first so please feel free to fire away.

Allen turns to the reporters and await Max's first question.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 22 Jun 2015, 4:41 pm

(Adamson interrupts Tim Allen)

Max: Do you honestly think Grace, that I actually WANT to be fighting you? I would much rather be fighting GazzyD, and defeating him, to win the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship for a record third time. I would much rather be fighting Vincent Costello, and defeating him, to win the EWF World Heavyweight Championship and become the first man to have won the 6CW and EWF World Championships. Lets be honest, I would much rather be fighting Buck Riggins for the UK Championship. I have nothing of value to gain from facing you, other than the possibility of retiring you. I thought my ego was bad, but at least I'm not blinded my mine!

(Adamson stops Tim Allen as Allen turns back to the reporters)

Max: And another thing. You are NOT ending this because HE said so. This isn't the Grace Show. This is the Adamson Show. This ends when I say it ends.

(Adamson stares at Tim Allen as there is an awkward silence)

Max: The fact is, none of these reporters are 6CW fans. None of these sycophants are here to ask me anything. They are here to see Anthony Grace. And even if they weren't, I have absolutely no interest in hearing or answering their questions. I've answered everything I needed to answer, and some hack with a notepad asking me what colour trunks I'll be wearing or what skills will I utilise to defeat Grace isn't going to prolong this agony any longer. Ask Grace whatever you want to ask, he'll answer you. I'll be here until the time expires as per the contract.

(Adamson leans back and puts on some oversized headphones as annoyed mutterings are heard from the journalists)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 24 Jun 2015, 8:33 pm

Grace looks at Adamson listening to his headphones and laughs again. He turns to Kramer who rolls his eyes and looks at the reporters.

CK: As you can see gentlemen, Adamson's brief reign as a figurehead of 6CW didn't do anything to expand his respect of the media. As Max says, it is the Adamson show.......

Kramer scoffs and shakes his head.

CK: What Max doesn't want to admit is that 6CW didn't move while he was champion. He chose a very selfish route of being the big fish in a very small pond. Now that 6CW has finally become free of those shackles of the........*sigh*.........Adamson show, it can at last prove itself as a big player in the wrestling scene. Anthony Grace has enticed the good and the great to 6CW now. I mean, let me read who has directly got in touch with me to feature on NoG since this match was announced.......

Kramer starts to read from a piece of paper.

CK: Blade, Geoff Steel, Mr Kenty and Hero......HUGE names in wrestling as a whole and wanting to come to 6CW not because of the so called Adamson show, but because of one Anthony Grace. The money made recently because of Anthony's involvement has meant old stars come looking for another big payday. There is no way that would have happened without Anthony Grace being a part of the 6CW family.

Kramer turns to Adamson and laughs.

CK: This guy doesn't want to talk because he isn't used to the attention. It scares him that even when not in a main event, this match is the biggest he has ever been a part of. The biggest in magnitude. The biggest in plain numbers. The biggest in what his future may well be afterwards. Let's face it......Max sees the amount of media hype and it scares him. So he goes into his shell and sulks.

Kramer puts his arm around Grace and continues:

CK: But this guy is here and happy to not only take the attention but also to increase it!

Grace smiles and speaks.

AG: I am sorry that Mr. Adamson sees taking part here as only a contract agreement. I see it as a chance to CONNECT with the people who will be cheering me on come Night of Glory. And it is for that reason that I will be on hand to answer anything you want. Because I BELIEVE your questions and your opinions MATTER!

Grace sits back in his chair and smiles again.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 25 Jun 2015, 10:07 am

(Adamson looks and sees Grace and Kramer sat in their chair looking at him, he removes his headphones from his ears and rests them around his neck)

Max: I genuinely didn't hear a word of what you said, these headphones are very good in that aspect. I have nothing to respond to, so I'm going to presumably change the subject. I'm sure Charlie Kreme-Egg was blabbering on about numbers or something, and Grace was believing to achieve, but now it's time for the Adamson Show to take over this Grace Sideshow.

(Adamson stands up, taking his headphones off his neck and also removing his sunglasses)

Max: I get it, there's a lot of you guys here to see him. I don't mind, because it will make it even sweeter when Max Adamson walks out of Night of Glory as your winner. Like I did last year when I became the first ever man to walk in and out of Night of Glory as the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion. I stand before you as the 6CW Super Champion, as a nailed on future hall of famer, I've won many prestigious Championships in my career, I've not so much conquered the mountain as done a f*cking little dance on top of the mountain. I'm here today representing 6CW against the frauds like Charlie Kramer.

(Adamson looks over at Grace and continues)

Max: Regardless of all that's said and done, I know Grace can handle himself in a fight. He's given as good as he's got in many matches since joining 6CW. I'm all for newcomers coming to 6CW and fighting their way to the top. But it leaves a bad taste in my mouth when a newcomer strolls in and is handed opportunity after opportunity that isn't given on talent, or merit. When it's given based on the apparent popularity that person has with the mainstream media that it becomes an issue. This thing between Grace and I, it began at Revolution when I had to take matters into my own hands.

(Adamson looks deadly serious as he continues)

Max: I had just lost my 6CW World Championship rematch with GazzyD after a hellacious brawl. I gave 7 years of blood, sweat and tears to earn the right to call myself a four time World Champion. I wasn't quite ready to become a five time World Champion and the only man to become a three time 6CW World Champion, but it will come in due course I've no doubt. So I'm back in the Locker Room, I'm recovering, when I see Anthony Grace, who of course was unfairly catapulted into an EWF World Championship match ahead of others who were more deserving, on the verge of being able to call himself a World Champion.

(Adamson gives Grace a filthy look before continuing)

Max: Him. This actor, who had already cheated to be able to call himself a former 6CW International Champion, we all remember how the referee counted to three against Jax Cutler when everyone else knew it wasn't three... About to be able to call himself a World Champion? About to put himself on the same level as guys like myself, without putting in the hard graft to get to that stage? Without earning the right to call himself a World Champion? I wasn't going to let it happen. I don't like him, there's a lot of guys in the back who resent him for the opportunities Grace has been given ahead of more deserving guys. Nah. I wasn't going to let Anthony Grace walk out as a World Champion when he doesn't deserve the privilege.

(Adamson smirks and continues speaking)

Max: So I did something that shocked the world. I did something that made everyone stand up and take notice of what was happening. I put my hands on Anthony Grace and I screwed him out of the EWF World Championship. And it felt so good. So rewarding. I almost forgot I was doing it for the greater good of 6CW, it was that good. When I had to work so hard to earn the right to call myself a World Champion, it wouldn't be fair for someone like him to just be handed it. To call himself my equal. It's not fair. I know life isn't fair sometimes, but some of us feel the need to stand up for what's right and do what has to be done.

(Adamson is getting angrier by the second as he carries on)

Max: I plan on ending Anthony Grace's sham of a wrestling career at Night of Glory, but if by some miracle Grace is still wrestling after Night of Glory, then I will make it my personal mission to make sure that he NEVER gets the right to call himself a World Champion of Wrestling. I will make sure that for every undeserved opportunity Anthony Grace gets, Max Adamson will be there to ruin it. Mark my words Grace. You too Kramer. That man is not going to become World Champion. I absolutely, one hundred percent, guaran-damn-tee it. Believe to Achieve that son.

(Adamson smirks again as the photographers take pictures of him, he puts his middle finger up close to the face of Charlie Kramer then moves his hand in the direction of Grace before sitting down looking smug as ever)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 26 Jun 2015, 7:56 pm

Grace looks shocked at being given the finger, but Kramer simply shrugs his shoulders and laughs. He whispers in Grace's ear before speaking.

CK: Max obviously letting off some pre-fight stress there........and maybe a bit of jealousy.

Kramer smirks and gets up as the reporters laugh. He walks round behind Adamson and smiles. Kramer then puts his hands on Adamson's shoulders and taps them a few times.

CK: You see, Max Adamson is an important part of the 6CW brand. I will buy into this Adamson Show rubbish if it keeps him happy. I will let him have his rants about cheating and cheaters. I will even allow him to stick his middle finger into my face. And the reason? It is because 6CW is a happy family. That locker room Max talks about is full of respect and admiration. Not getting involved in petty fights over who deserves what. That is why 6CW is fast becoming the most respected and the most watched wrestling company in the world. Power that comes from the strength of its roster.

He slaps Max on the shoulder again, but harder this time. He then walks behind Anthony Grace and taps him on the shoulder.

CK: Make no mistake, Anthony Grace has earned his Night of Glory. And Max Adamson is the perfect opponent. Because, as he so eloquently put it, he danced a merry jig on the top of mountain 6CW for over a year. So who better to face 6CW's up and coming superstar - Anthony Grace.

Kramer smiles as the flashbulbs go off again. He then sits down and turns to Adamson.

CK: You notice Max, that I didn't say future World Champion. That destiny is only in Anthony's hands if he works hard enough for it. And let me assure you, Anthony Grace knows how hard he has to work. You think he has had a easy ride to the top? But you ignore that he legally beat a dominant International champion and came very close to beating a dominant EWF champion. And when things didn't go to plan.......did Anthony complain?

He turns to the the reporters

CK: Well.....did he?

There is a negative murmur and Kramer nods.

CK: Of course he didn't! He regrouped, brushed himself down and tried again. That is all he has done. Through that, he has become a figurehead for boys and girls around the world. They believe fully that through hard work and determination, glory WILL come. Even if it doesn't happen the very first time or even the second. He believes gentlemen.......and whether Max realises or not, he will continue to believe it whatever the outcome of Tuesdays match.

Kramer turns to Grace.

CK: Have you anything to add Anthony?

Grace coughs and smiles broadly. He turns to Adamson and continues to smile.

AG: Mr Adamson, you represent the whole of 6CW. You feel by beating me you are doing a service to it. But what that will do is disappoint MILLIONS of my fans and fans of THIS very organisation.  If you wish to interfere in my 6CW journey then that is your choice and one that I RESPECT. But all it will do is make you a very bitter man. Why would the Adamson Show concentrate on one person and one person alone? Is it because he doubts his ability to fight at the very top? Is he targeting the lesser target of the so called "sham" of a wrestler, because aiming higher scares him?

Grace moves forward and looks sincere.

AG: I can help Mr. Adamson. I can show you a path to inner BELIEF. A path where you can tread without following in other peoples footsteps. You can shock the world with actions that benefit YOURSELF and not the broader brotherhood, as much as I admire that. It is time for you to believe.......that you don't need Anthony Grace to achieve. So why don't you stop fighting a battle with one man, when you are losing the battle with the man within.

Grace turns back to the cameras and smiles again.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down