The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+12
kingraf
superflyweight
Pal Joey
Adam D
rIck_dAgless
Galted
ShahenshahG
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
Union Cane
16 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Tue 14 Jul 2015, 3:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sonia is looking trim again, might be worth another crack?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 04 Aug 2015, 10:00 am

He thinks that I'm a cabbage
'Cause I hate University Challenge

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Tue 04 Aug 2015, 10:19 am

Just had an Ad pop up for Muslima Matrimonials. Christ Shah, you not got enough already?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 04 Aug 2015, 10:41 am

The previous culture cup thread (pre-thread split) now has 10000 views - might be a new record. Yay!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 04 Aug 2015, 10:50 am

What is generating the interest on that thread I wonder?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 04 Aug 2015, 10:56 am

rick_dagless wrote:What is generating the interest on that thread I wonder?

MI5 tracking Shah?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 04 Aug 2015, 10:57 am

Potentially...

Could be Tina checking in to see if we are in the slightest bit bothered about his absence....

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 04 Aug 2015, 11:04 am

Have emailed Tina, we're such good mates I have his email address.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 04 Aug 2015, 11:06 am

Rowley wrote:Have emailed Tina, I'm such a stalkerish little w**ker I have his email address.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 04 Aug 2015, 11:09 am

Rowley wrote:Have emailed Tina, we're such good mates I have his email address.

priscilla.white@hotmail.co.uk?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 04 Aug 2015, 11:17 am

He has not come back to me yet. We might not be as great mates as I hoped.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 04 Aug 2015, 11:25 am

Maybe he got lost on the way to Jules party in Coventry?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 04 Aug 2015, 11:32 am

Has he upset SERIALdave recently? An ill considered comment about WHITESNAKE could have tipped him over the edge.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 04 Aug 2015, 11:47 am

Jeff wrote:Has he upset SERIALdave recently? An ill considered comment about WHITESNAKE could have tipped him over the edge

DAVE is incapacitated, so unless Tino went round to his house specifically to slate SLAYER, then he is safe.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 04 Aug 2015, 12:25 pm

Tina is alive and well, he is in Spain and most assuredly not Cilla Black. Stop the facebook appeals, talk jules down off the window ledge, all is good and he is back Monday.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 04 Aug 2015, 12:30 pm

Are you sure he's in Spain? I've just had this reply at work for a support ticket raised with SAP

thanks for the files. I was able to reproduce on our internal system.
I forwarded the incident to Adobe. We or Adobe will contact you for
any updated information.
Best regards,
Tina

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 04 Aug 2015, 12:46 pm

Thai chicken and sweetcorn soup, prawn mayo sarnie, Seabrooks salted crisps... Nice 9/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 04 Aug 2015, 1:17 pm

That's the gratitude I get, I hunt down our much loved leader in a manner than Woodward and Bernstein would be proud of (google it Sean) and all the thanks I get is a lunch review and an IT email from Jules. I am hurt.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 04 Aug 2015, 1:19 pm

Rowley wrote:That's the gratitude I get, I hunt down our much loved leader in a manner than Woodward and Bernstein would be proud of (google it Sean) and all the thanks I get is a lunch review and an IT email from Jules. I am hurt.

Deepthroat exposed? I think I have seen it OK

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 04 Aug 2015, 1:26 pm

Well done Sean, you're a constant source of amazement.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 04 Aug 2015, 1:27 pm

Rowley wrote:That's the gratitude I get, I hunt down our much loved leader in a manner than Woodward and Bernstein would be proud of (google it Sean) and all the thanks I get is a lunch review and an IT email from Jules. I am hurt.

Sorry, Jeff. I'll be away next week, and was traumatised by the thought of missing Tino's return.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 04 Aug 2015, 1:28 pm

Not as good as Last Anal Hero but definitely better than Womb Raider.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 04 Aug 2015, 1:30 pm

Th lunch review was a nod to your work Jeff, just very subtle...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 04 Aug 2015, 1:32 pm

I've had 4 packets of seabrooks crisps today.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 04 Aug 2015, 1:45 pm

That practically makes you a northerner sean...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 04 Aug 2015, 1:50 pm

A 6 pack was 85p in Tesco's. Had 2 yesterday and was a bit peckish this morning.

I am northern anyway though, just without a 'very' northern accent (I still get mocked for the way I say caravan and computer). I also have an indoor toilet nowadays.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 04 Aug 2015, 1:53 pm

sean wrote:I also have an indoor toilet nowadays.

You mean a sink?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 04 Aug 2015, 1:56 pm

Yes, sorry.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 04 Aug 2015, 1:57 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

You mean a sink?

Empty can of Tennants Super in the back of the car.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 04 Aug 2015, 1:59 pm

rick_dagless wrote:That practically makes you a northerner sean...

Us northerners consider having Canadian Ham flavour as cosmipolitan.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 04 Aug 2015, 2:00 pm

superflyweight wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

You mean a sink?

Empty can of Tennants Super in the back of the car.  

Taurus actually. Just had to get the front tyres re-done on my car. The guy doing it stumbled on the cans when he was putting the space-saver back.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 04 Aug 2015, 2:01 pm

Rowley wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:That practically makes you a northerner sean...

Us northerners consider having Canadian Ham flavour as cosmipolitan.

picard

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 04 Aug 2015, 2:05 pm

I just had to go and view the previous thread to make it into a palindrome, it was annoying me at 10000.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 04 Aug 2015, 2:05 pm

Sorry Sean, not a word us northerners have cause to use too often.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 04 Aug 2015, 2:09 pm

All is forgiven although I thought that was a type of ice cream you could buy in THE Iceland?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 04 Aug 2015, 2:11 pm

rick_dagless wrote:I just had to go and view the previous thread to make it into a palindrome, it was annoying me at 10000.

I had to view it to get rid of the palindrome.
Palindromic on the streets of London
Palindromic on the streets of Birmingham

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 05 Aug 2015, 7:30 am

Fist
bitches

Morning
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 05 Aug 2015, 7:37 am

Morning Sonic how goes it

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 05 Aug 2015, 7:44 am

It goes well Shah. My passport is filling up quite quickly now. Australia a month ago, Germany two weeks ago. Zimbabwe now. Bit of a comedown, as the power is flaky, and there is no wifi, but at least I'm not a beloved lion. How goes it in Luton?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 05 Aug 2015, 7:54 am

Morning brethren

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 05 Aug 2015, 7:55 am

Morning Rick. Haven't seen Dave on for a while (admittedly, I'm barely on myself), any prostitute killing serial killers who happened to be in the Force been caught in Bradford?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 05 Aug 2015, 8:01 am

I think he is injured so the streets are awash with night workers at the moment, they are like the recent plague of flying ants we have had. Though he will have easy pickings when back fully fit as their confidence is growing...

Have you enjoyed your travels?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 05 Aug 2015, 8:07 am

Aus was brilliant, Germany fantastic. Zimbabwe unfortunately, is a Poopie. Plus it's rather pricey since their economy shanked, and they reverted to the US dollar. Hopefully if I get a day off, I'll trek to Victoria Falls (never been), which might save this trip.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 05 Aug 2015, 8:25 am

He hears the drums echoing tonight
But raf hears only whispers of some quiet conversation
He's coming in twelve-thirty flight
His bleached tips reflect the stars that guide him towards salvation
He stopped Jules along the way
Hoping to find some old forgotten words or ancient melodies
Jules turned to raf as if to say: "Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you"

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 05 Aug 2015, 8:48 am

Morning all. Last pre season friendly for my local non league team last night. The big kick off this weekend. Bittersweet though, first season my nephew is not registered due to Uni commitments.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 05 Aug 2015, 9:07 am

'sup J Dawg...

Which team is your local non-league team Jeffers?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 05 Aug 2015, 9:07 am

Used to live in Guildford and there were a few pitches in the park opposite which would be used by saturday and sunday league sides. My overriding memory of it was the foul language used.

Facking'ell lino, ref you cant etc etc

Used to come in my local after as well. Uncouth bunch.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 05 Aug 2015, 9:21 am

rick_dagless wrote:'sup J Dawg...

Which team is your local non-league team Jeffers?

Not telling you Tina

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 05 Aug 2015, 9:32 am

Jeff wrote:Not telling you Tina

LOL out loud

Is it Rotheram Utd or another provincial?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 05 Aug 2015, 9:34 am

Is it Glasshoughton Welfare?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 05 Aug 2015, 9:36 am

Or Hemsworth Miners Welfare?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next