The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday Fun - SKY Boxing translated.....

5 posters

Go down

Friday Fun - SKY Boxing translated..... Empty Friday Fun - SKY Boxing translated.....

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 04 Sep 2015, 12:37 pm

"He's acquitted himself quite well Jim"...............He's lost every round but hasn't been knocked out yet !!.

"He's completely outclassed him"......................The same as above only it's the Brit winning !!

"It's a disgrace".............................................British fighter has lost a close decision !!

"I thought it could go either way".....................The same as above only British fighter gets the decision !!

"It's mouthwatering Johnny"............................Hearn has stiffed me again ....and I've got to sell it Johnny "

"Impressive, Stopping him this early!!".............Fat, useless stiff wants paying earlier....

"Not for me Jim"...........................................I'm pig sick Hearn's fighter is struggling...

"He's a nice guy isn't he Johnny".....................I'm sucking up to someone I've never met Johnny"

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Fri 04 Sep 2015, 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Friday Fun - SKY Boxing translated..... Empty Re: Friday Fun - SKY Boxing translated.....

Post by AdamT Fri 04 Sep 2015, 12:38 pm

"Lets hope the judges see something different".........Hoping the British fighter wins a robbery

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Friday Fun - SKY Boxing translated..... Empty Re: Friday Fun - SKY Boxing translated.....

Post by milkyboy Fri 04 Sep 2015, 1:43 pm

'it was close but i just liked his work better in that round'.... neither guy threw a punch so that round goes to the brit

'they're just arrrrm punches'.... i'm not counting any punches by the johnny foreigner

'his corner think they're ahead but not on my card, jim'.... that's my card, i filled out before we went on air.

'he's an under-rated opponent jim'....... he's lost how many, f**k me?!!?

'world championship boxing at its finest'........ this vacant wbu platimum emeritus title features a has-been against a never-will-be.

'they're so well matched it could be a fight of the year contender'........ these guys are equally sh*t

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMarvelousOne Fri 04 Sep 2015, 1:45 pm

"AJ really is the people's champion. What a lovely guy"......."He's actually a bit of an odious twit but let's give him the Bruno treatment and make him our next cash cow"

TheMarvelousOne

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMarvelousOne Fri 04 Sep 2015, 1:50 pm

"There really is animosity between these two. They don't like each other at all do they Johnny"......Pre-fight Social media manufactured beef = tick, fight announcement press conference spat = tick. Ringside affirmation of aforementioned animosity = tick.

TheMarvelousOne

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMarvelousOne Fri 04 Sep 2015, 2:03 pm

"This is why we love boxing...so many flare ups before the fight but after 12 hard rounds they have all of that behind them".....There was no beef, all manufactured, they were best buddies all along

TheMarvelousOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Fri 04 Sep 2015, 3:47 pm

"His legs have gone and he's ready to go" - Brit has slightly wobbled his opponent

"He put in an exceptional brave performance and it just wasn't quite enough in the end" - Brit got completely destroyed

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Fri 04 Sep 2015, 3:50 pm

"Masterful stuff from Mayweather".....He lands a right hand on somebodies shoulder.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down