The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erol Spence Jr

4 posters

Go down

Erol Spence Jr Empty Erol Spence Jr

Post by mobilemaster8 Sat 12 Sep 2015, 10:05 am

Said a few years back on a topic of who we thought would stand out and go far.....I'm glad I've predicted this one along with a few others on here.

Watched him last night and he looked utter class. Hard hitting, crips combinations, decent footwork and jab. Seems to have spite in his shots as well. Reall really impressed. Think he can do a great job at Welter.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Erol Spence Jr Empty Re: Erol Spence Jr

Post by AdamT Sat 12 Sep 2015, 11:15 am

Haven't seen the fight but he has looked good previously.

Great addition to a stacked division.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Hands Of Stone Sat 12 Sep 2015, 11:44 am

Brilliant young fighter who is progressing and developing perfectly but he's 25 so should probably be fighting slightly better opposition then he is at the moment

Spence is great both on the outside with his technical ability and timing and he's got a great inside game and is a sinister body puncher.

Look forward to him having a strong 12 months, doesn't need to be wrapped in cotton wool

Hands Of Stone

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Sat 12 Sep 2015, 12:05 pm

Couldn't agree more Hands. Think he would compete well with the likes of Thurton, Bradley, Porter if I'm honest. Think he could be a really great fighter if he continues to perform the way he does

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Tue 15 Sep 2015, 7:59 pm

It was the first time I've seen him fight at the weekend and I was really impressed by what he did. Good solid digs with some decent power but it's the speed and timing coupled with his ability to slip much of what is thrown at him.

I think it would be a crime if he's not fighting for a title within a year. I would imagine though he's on most Welters "Not him, thanks" list. Van Heerden came to fight and was made to look silly. Let's see him up against some A listers.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum