The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QF1: South Africa v Wales, 17 October

+88
Pal Joey
BigGee
haircut
protea438
westisbest
JDizzle
gavstar
bigndumb
Mr Fishpaste
trebellbobaggins
rozakthegoon
monty junior
Rory_Gallagher
asoreleftshoulder
Cyril
greenandpleasantland
Hood83
21st Century Schizoid Man
brennomac
nobbled
Hammersmith harrier
mckay1402
quinsforever
whocares
VinceWLB
sportform
nathan
kingraf
Geordie
InjuredYetAgain
Duty281
Taylorman
beshocked
wayne
goneagain
rainbow-warrior
Breadvan
profitius
HammerofThunor
munkian
Fantasticbarnsmell
glamorganalun
offload
hjumpshoe
nganboy
Runster
Sgt_Pooly
Tattie Scones RRN
gregortree
Newsilure
ScarletSpiderman
TJ
wrfc1980
thebandwagonsociety
Notch
No 7&1/2
chris_501
Fanster
Liam
SecretFly
Cardiff Dave
BamBam
Steffan
RubyGuby
Luckless Pedestrian
lostinwales
RuggerRadge2611
TightHEAD
fa0019
GavCanDance
FerN
blackcanelion
Rugby Fan
2ndtimeround
bedfordwelsh
Gwlad
Biltong
No9
Shifty
mikey_dragon
Seagultaf
yappysnap
wales606
majesticimperialman
eirebilly
LondonTiger
maestegmafia
George Carlin
92 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

QF1: South Africa v Wales, 17 October Empty QF1: South Africa v Wales, 17 October

Post by George Carlin Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:08 pm

QF1: South Africa v Wales, 17 October Spring11        QF1: South Africa v Wales, 17 October Wales_13
SOUTH AFRICA v WALES

17 October 2015
16:00 BST (UTC+01)
Twickenham, London

Live on expensive telly

Ref: Wayne Barnes (England)
ARs: George Clancy (Ireland) and JP Doyle (England)
TMO: Graham Hughes (England)

A. Head to Head

30 Played 30
27 Won 2
1 Drawn 1
2 Lost 27
814 Points 440

B. Recent Form

29 November 2014
Millennium Stadium, Cardiff
12–6 to Wales

21 June 2014
Mbombela Stadium, Nelspruit
31–30 to South Africa

14 June 2014
Growthpoint Kings Park, Durban
38–16 to South Africa

9 November 2013
15–24 to South Africa

11 September 2011
Wellington Regional Stadium, Wellington
17–16 to South Africa

13 November 2010
25–29 to South Africa

5 June 2010
31–34 to South Africa

8 November 2008
15–20 to South Africa

C. TEAMS:
SOUTH AFRICA
QF1: South Africa v Wales, 17 October Tanit_10
Le Roux; Pietersen, Kriel, De Allende, Habana; Pollard, Du Preez (capt); Mtawarira, B du Plessis, Malherbe; De Jager, Etzebeth; Burger, Louw, Vermeulen.

Replacements: Strauss for Du Plessis (55), Nyakane for Tendai Mtawarira (56), J Du Plessis for Malherbe (60), Du Toit for Etzebeth (67), Alberts for Louw (67), Lambie for Pollard (76), Serfontein for Kriel (67), Pienaar (unused).

WALES
QF1: South Africa v Wales, 17 October Cather10
Anscombe; Cuthbert, Morgan, Roberts, North; Biggar, G Davies; Jenkins, Baldwin, Lee; Charteris, AW Jones; Lydiate, Warburton (capt), Faletau.

Replacements: Owens for Baldwin (56), James for Jenkins (55), Francis for Lee (55), Davies for Charteris (63), Tipuric for Lydiate (67), L Williams for G Davies (70), Priestland for Biggar (73), Hook for Morgan (67).

Last edited by George Carlin on Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

QF1: South Africa v Wales, 17 October Empty Re: QF1: South Africa v Wales, 17 October

Post by maestegmafia Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:19 pm

Well onwards and upwards...! 

Let's hope injuries aren't the deciding factor in selection, Liam Williams foot injury seemed to be of biggest concern to Gatland.

North back to wing and Tyler Morgan at thirteen...?

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

QF1: South Africa v Wales, 17 October Empty Re: QF1: South Africa v Wales, 17 October

Post by LondonTiger Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:23 pm

Good luck Wales

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:24 pm

Surely on the back of that woeful performance last night, Gatland will pick anyone to play over Cuthbert?

Of all the losses to injury that Wales have suffered, I cant help but think the biggest loss was JD2. His attacking organisation skills were badly missed last night.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:28 pm

Yes good luck to Wales. I do not expect to see a game against SA like we seen against Australia. I do expect the game will be won not by the boot (penalties) but by scoring try's.

Still looking forward to hit.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:53 pm

SA vs Wales? No thanks. Can we go in the other half of the draw please. Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:09 pm

If Liam Williams is out then we will have to call up the ONLY fit back left from the extended training squad, Rhys Patchell.

No L.Williams
No L Halfpenny
No H.Amos
No E.Walker
No H.Robinson

If Roberts is out, then we have nothing left.

No JD2
No S.Williams
No C.Allen
No A.Beck
No J.Dixon
No A.Bishop

So I guess it is Gavin Henson Shocked

Seriously will not be surprised if Lloyd Williams is named on the wing next week! He has more caps there than any other winger available!
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:13 pm

eirebilly wrote:Surely on the back of that woeful performance last night, Gatland will pick anyone to play over Cuthbert?

Of all the losses to injury that Wales have suffered, I cant help but think the biggest loss was JD2. His attacking organisation skills were badly missed last night.

There is no fit winger with any caps (or even much regional experience) left fit to take Cuthberts place.

Unless we see someone like Patchell or Lloyd Williams completely out of position on the wing then we will have to play Cuthbert.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:18 pm

Liam Williams is out. Awful luck for player and country.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:23 pm

wales606 wrote:
eirebilly wrote:Surely on the back of that woeful performance last night, Gatland will pick anyone to play over Cuthbert?

There is no fit winger with any caps (or even much regional experience) left fit to take Cuthberts place.

Unless we see someone like Patchell or Lloyd Williams completely out of position on the wing then we will have to play Cuthbert.

I understand you but there is no way I would have Cuthbert in the side. A young player without any caps would certainly show far more commitment than Cuthbert.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:24 pm

eirebilly wrote:
wales606 wrote:

I understand you but there is no way I would have Cuthbert in the side. A young player without any caps would certainly show far more commitment than Cuthbert.

Who, who is left
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:25 pm

There has to be someone in Wales who can play on the wing?
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:13 pm

Amongst all the banter, and the various childish bickering between various fans I'd just like to say good luck to Wales.

You've done well to get this far guys, I can't say I'm not jealous that it's your team and not mine who's in the quarters. But I'll be cheering you boys on and I believe you can win this.

thumbsup

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:40 pm

Liam Williams is out of the RWC.

BBC Sport

"Wales back Liam Williams has been ruled out of the rest of the World Cup because of a foot injury."

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagultaf Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:23 pm

I don't expect Wales to call a replacement, but Liam's injury probably means Cuthbert will play again. Unless Anscombe or Tipuric play centre?

Seagultaf

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:46 pm

Yeah Cuthbert will be playing again more than likely, and Matt Morgan will be back in the 23. Gatland could call up Tom Prydie, unless somebody tells me he's injured?

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:52 pm

Seagultaf wrote:I don't expect Wales to call a replacement, but Liam's injury probably means Cuthbert will play again. Unless Anscombe or Tipuric play centre?

Why would Wales not call in a replacement?

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:24 pm

People have been panning Cuthbert for ages, truth be told I've tried to just accept he's a talented player who's just off form. We've seen what he can do, but in all honesty picking him for Wales is doing no good, it says everything he can be this bad for so long and still pick up caps he needs to be dropped for his own sake, sadly he's the only wing we have left if you say North is now a center.

Gatland dropped a massive mistake not having Gethin on the bench Jarvis is an awful scrumaging tight head, never mind sticking him on the loose head.

A bad world cup for Wales was beating Uruguay, and losing to Fiji, England and Australia.

An acceptable world cup was beating Fiji and Uruguay, while going down to fighting, hard, losses against England, and Australia.

A excellent world cup was qualifying for the quarters, by beating Australia or England.

Wales have done this, though we always knew we'd have to expend everything to get out of this pool.

Wales are doing as well as they possibly can with all the injuries and can't really do any better, while South Africa are not on form, but we know they can raise their game up another 30%. I think at this point they may start to focus a bit more now and kick on from their disappointing pool games.

I think the realistic minimum expectation is for Wales to go down fighting, a win isn't out of the question, but we've run out of bodies now. Realistically Wales will probably lose next week, but at least we can toast the fallen and be proud of the accomplishment of this World Cup.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:36 pm

Shifty wrote:
A bad world cup for Wales was beating Uruguay, and losing to Fiji, England and Australia.

An acceptable world cup was beating Fiji and Uruguay, while going down to fighting, hard, losses against England, and Australia.

A excellent world cup was qualifying for the quarters, by beating Australia or England.

Wales have done this, though we always knew we'd have to expend everything to get out of this pool.

Wales are doing as well as they possibly can with all the injuries and can't really do any better, while South Africa are not on form, but we know they can raise their game up another 30%.  I think at this point they may start to focus a bit more now and kick on from their disappointing pool games.  

I think the realistic minimum expectation is for Wales to go down fighting, a win isn't out of the question, but we've run out of bodies now.  Realistically Wales will probably lose next week, but at least we can toast the fallen and be proud of the accomplishment of this World Cup.

Without the injuries I think not Qualifying from pool A would have been abject failure for Wales. With injuries, they have excelled.

SA are looking a serious contender for the finals. Considering we have even more injuries to first choice players this RWC is slipping rapidly from our grasp...!

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:39 pm

maestegmafia wrote:
Shifty wrote:

Wales are doing as well as they possibly can with all the injuries and can't really do any better, while South Africa are not on form, but we know they can raise their game up another 30%.  I think at this point they may start to focus a bit more now and kick on from their disappointing pool games.  

I think the realistic minimum expectation is for Wales to go down fighting, a win isn't out of the question, but we've run out of bodies now.  Realistically Wales will probably lose next week, but at least we can toast the fallen and be proud of the accomplishment of this World Cup.

Without the injuries I think not Qualifying from pool A would have been abject failure for Wales. With injuries, they have excelled.

Agree, I would say this will go down as a good world cup if they go down fighting to SA considering all the injuries. However, it will be a fantastic result if we beat the Bokkes on the big stage and go down fighting to the All Blacks.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:59 pm

maestegmafia wrote:
Seagultaf wrote:I don't expect Wales to call a replacement, but Liam's injury probably means Cuthbert will play again. Unless Anscombe or Tipuric play centre?

After some wider reading I found that Gatland was quoted in Wales online stating that they weren't considering another call-up at the moment. A bit strange if they don't at least call a back 3 player up (Prydie).

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:22 am

maestegmafia wrote:

What is the point when they will not take any part in the rugby world cup after the next game. Whistle Run

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:31 am

mikey_dragon wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:

After some wider reading I found that Gatland was quoted in Wales online stating that they weren't considering another call-up at the moment. A bit strange if they don't at least call a back 3 player up (Prydie).
Patchell? Prydie? Smith? Howells?

Maybe a centre would be good! Ben John? 

I imagine that we will see north back on the wing and Tyler move to outside centre. But you never know, we might end up with the pairing we started last in 2011...?

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:32 am

majesticimperialman wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:

What is the point when they will not take any part in the rugby world cup after the next game. Whistle Run

Two very simple reasons..!

1. We might need them for our next game

2. We might need them for the two games after that.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:33 am

No, not Ben John... Prydie, Patchell or Howells would be more likely. That's if there is a call up.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:41 am

mikey_dragon wrote:No, not Ben John... Prydie, Patchell or Howells would be more likely. That's if there is a call up.

I'm a big fan of those three and a part time fan of Ben John. When he is good he is very good, but he's not always good. Pace and strength.

Wales are already in a position that considering our sick note list is quite remarkable, the desparity of the situation seems to have galvanisedE the team. 

The Boks look immensely talented against lower ranked teams, but they might still have a bit of mental fragility.

We could bore them to death and kick ourselves into the semi final.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by No9 Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:58 am

Have to call in a replacement. The rules say there's a 48 hour window to call up replacement for injury. If he doesn't bring someone in on Monday, let's hope no one picks up a knock in training, or we could end up moving players that are left out of position.... Mike Phillips to centre, Gethin on the Wing Very Happy ....

Actually that was a joke, but thinking more about it, maybe the aggressiveness of Phillips should not be ignored against the Boks.

No9

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:03 am

We could bore them to death and kick ourselves into the semi final.

Not the way Biggar was kicking yesterday. was it 2/3 kicks he missed?

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:10 am

majesticimperialman wrote:We could bore them to death and kick ourselves into the semi final.

No, he missed one. Going by your posts your cognitive skills aren't great, so if I were you I would refrain from trying to be funny or clever.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:12 am

majesticimperialman wrote:We could bore them to death and kick ourselves into the semi final.

1...he missed 1
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:19 am

Only one? i thought it was 2 at least. Any way that is one too many for Biggar, and against the Boks it will not be good enough.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:20 am

majesticimperialman wrote:Only one? i thought it was 2 at least. Any way that is one too many for Biggar, and against the Boks it will not be good enough.

You have to distinguish between real time and replays maj boxing Very Happy
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:23 am

In all hoensty i want a NH team to win this Rugby World Cup. But personaly if it is going to be a NH team that wins it. Then at the moment i can only it being France that does that. though would love to be proved wrong.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:24 am

I think the pack is where this game will be won. So I would perhaps select; James, Baldwin, Lee, AWJ, Charteris, Lydiate, Warburton, Faletau. The replacements should be; Owens, Jenkins, Francis, Ball/Davies, Tipuric/Moriarty.

As for the back line, I would suggest throwing it wide to North and hoping for the best. Kriel and De Allande are a good midfield so I hope Roberts is okay!

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:27 am

15 Gareth Anscombe
14 Alex Cuthbert
13 James Hook
12 Jamie Roberts - hope to god he's fit
11 George North
10 Dan Biggar
9 Gareth Davies
8 Toby Faletau
7 Sam Warburton
6 Dan Lydiate
5 Luke Charteris
4 Alun Wyn Jones
3 Sampson Lee
2 Scott Baldwin
1 Paul James

16 Tyler Morgan
17 Rhys Priestland
18 Mike Phillips
19 Justin Tipuric
20 Bradley Davies
21 Tom Francis
22 Ken Owens
23 Gethin Jenkins
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:39 am

You just have to love the media, this from the Guardian

"So, now Wales must face the Springboks who have recovered from being banished to the room of shame under the stairs, sent there by Japan. South Africa have recovered on a diet of beef and more beef. Smash and keep on smashing. Running rugby – not for the Bokke. They have reverted to enraged-rhino rugby.

If Wales can play a game of continuity, if they can slip passes out of the contact – or even before it – they can confuse the beast. If they fall into its grip they are doomed. Wales have suffered at the hands of the Australian scrum; now they must avoid the crush of the mauling, grappling heavyweights. It is time to reach for the box of tricks and improvisation."
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:45 am

Biltong wrote:You just have to love the media, this from the Guardian

"So, now Wales must face the Springboks who have recovered from being banished to the room of shame under the stairs, sent there by Japan. South Africa have recovered on a diet of beef and more beef. Smash and keep on smashing. Running rugby – not for the Bokke. They have reverted to enraged-rhino rugby.

If Wales can play a game of continuity, if they can slip passes out of the contact – or even before it – they can confuse the beast. If they fall into its grip they are doomed. Wales have suffered at the hands of the Australian scrum; now they must avoid the crush of the mauling, grappling heavyweights. It is time to reach for the box of tricks and improvisation."

We'll have to do more than just confuse your loosehead prop

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:30 am

Ok here's the options (I think)

Ashley Beck - injured
Jordan Williams - injured

Tom Prydie - Full back, wing
Harry Robinson - Wing
Aled Brew - Wing
Adam Warren - center
Gavin Evans (Blues) - center
Tom James - wing
Jonathan Spratt - center
Owen Watkin - very young, but promising
Hanno Dirksen - Wing
Dafydd Howells - wing
Daniel Evans - full back
Gavin Henson (Bristol) - fly half, inside center, Full back
Phil Dollman (Exeter) - center
Adam Hughes (Exeter) - wing
Steph Reynolds (Gloucester) - wing
Andy Fenby - London Irish - wing, full back
Nick Macleod (Sale) - wing,  full back

Shame really that Rhys Llewellyn threw his lot in with the All Blacks 7's team, and didn't want to come home to Wales.   Rolling Eyes
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:42 am

Biltong wrote:You just have to love the media, this from the Guardian

pretty accurate assessment

Rather typical of the Japanese they have woken a sleeping giant and filled it with a terrible resolve

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:45 am

Shifty wrote:Ok here's the options (I think)

Ashley Beck - injured

Harry Robinson - Wing
Aled Brew - Wing
Adam Warren - center
Tom James - wing
Jonathan Spratt - center
Hanno Dirksen - Wing
Dafydd Howells - wing
Daniel Evans - full back

Shame really that Rhys Llewellyn threw his lot in with the All Blacks 7's team, and didn't want to come home to Wales.   Rolling Eyes
Adam Hughes...! Always liked him.

Rhys Llewelyn would be a good call.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:46 am

Shifty wrote:Ok here's the options (I think)

Ashley Beck - injured

Harry Robinson - Wing
Aled Brew - Wing
Adam Warren - center
Tom James - wing
Jonathan Spratt - center
Hanno Dirksen - Wing
Dafydd Howells - wing
Daniel Evans - full back

Tom James is injured, as is Harry Robinson

If Gavin Evans comes near a call up then we are better off playing Tipuric...or Gethin Jenkins at 13.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:51 am

I'm still sad about what happened to Morgan Stoddart before the last world cup Sad
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:16 am

Shifty wrote:15 Gareth Anscombe
14 Alex Cuthbert
13 James Hook
11 George North
10 Dan Biggar
9 Gareth Davies
8 Toby Faletau
7 Sam Warburton
6 Dan Lydiate
5 Luke Charteris
4 Alun Wyn Jones
3 Sampson Lee
2 Scott Baldwin
1 Paul James

16 Tyler Morgan
17 Rhys Priestland
18 Mike Phillips
19 Justin Tipuric
20 Bradley Davies
21 Tom Francis
22 Ken Owens
23 Gethin Jenkins

I'd swap Morgan for Hook (wouldn't have him in squad if had other options) and would leave Lloyd Williams as back up No9
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:29 am

bedfordwelsh wrote:
Shifty wrote:15 Gareth Anscombe
14 Alex Cuthbert
13 James Hook
11 George North
10 Dan Biggar
9 Gareth Davies
8 Toby Faletau
7 Sam Warburton
6 Dan Lydiate
5 Luke Charteris
4 Alun Wyn Jones
3 Sampson Lee
2 Scott Baldwin
1 Paul James

16 Tyler Morgan
17 Rhys Priestland
18 Mike Phillips
19 Justin Tipuric
20 Bradley Davies
21 Tom Francis
22 Ken Owens
23 Gethin Jenkins

I'd swap Morgan for Hook (wouldn't have him in squad if had other options) and would leave Lloyd Williams as back up No9

I agree, I would rather see Tyler and Lloyd in than Hookie and Phillips

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:39 am

i would honestly play Morgan over Cuthbert

James
Owens
Lee
AWJ
Charters
Lydiate
Warbs
Faletau

Biggar
North
Doc
Morgan
Morgan
Anscombe

Give the kids a chance, game of their lives

Geth, Balders, Francis, Bradley, Tipuric, Hook and Priest on the bench (cos thats all we have)

Cuthbert is a fecking liability. Morgan might just turn it on its head out wide like he did v Fiji.

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ndtimeround Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:58 am

As its a 15 we need then is Dan Evans fit? he was excellent for the O's last season

2ndtimeround

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:01 am

No.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:03 am

maestegmafia wrote:Adam Hughes...! Always liked him.

Rhys Llewelyn would be a good call.

David Pickering tried to get Rhys back after the U20 World Cup, he decided to pick New Zealand ahead of Wales and went onto play for NewZealand 7's in 2012, he's no longer eligible for Wales, I'm not sure he's even a professional player anymore. Hug
Shame really he'd of had more chance with Wales, though I think he stopped growing early and moved from center to right wing.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:12 am

Anyone got a loading shovel?

They tried to bring the stretcher buggy on the pitch, but someone nicked it, apparently he had blond hair and it was seen going up the A470 towards Merthyr...  Sad

QF1: South Africa v Wales, 17 October 1z1hfs7

Boks set for double boost
http://www.sarugbymag.co.za/blog/details/boks-set-for-double-boost

Springbok lock Victor Matfield and wing JP Pietersen are likely to feature in the World Cup quarter-final against Wales, reports JON CARDINELLI in London.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:54 am

From the Guardian

Australia coach Michael Cheika said on Saturday evening: “I’m not into the crystal ball, but one thing is for sure they’ll make their country proud.”

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next