The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfers Pending - Furious League

+9
nadeem2099
FIFA Diva
Trebs
andy_14clark
PINEAPPLEHEAD
smartestgooner
nick_fury
Fan Gilhaus
Afro
13 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Transfers Pending - Furious League - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfers Pending - Furious League

Post by Trebs Wed 10 Aug - 10:35

Fraser Fyvie - 750K

confirmed deal

Will leave Gregg Wylde

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Transfers Pending - Furious League - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfers Pending - Furious League

Post by Tranquil Chaos Wed 10 Aug - 13:24

bryan ruiz - been linked with clubs outside of holland and would like to try his hand at a higher level - we bid 7m
Tranquil Chaos
Tranquil Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 10 Aug - 13:26

Bryan Ruiz was in the league at Birmingham and then used in a part ex for someone else. No idea who though as Fan did a lot of that.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by andy_14clark Wed 10 Aug - 13:58

What about my offers on the page before, there forever getting missed.

And wasnt ruiz transferred out to Leverkusen to bring in Augusto?
andy_14clark
andy_14clark

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 10 Aug - 14:01

I haven't seen Smarts at all today.

If he shows his face, I would bump up your TPs Andy. Or stick them on his Everton page!
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by PINEAPPLEHEAD Wed 10 Aug - 14:24

CAN I MATCH THAT REUS BID?

PINEAPPLEHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by andy_14clark Wed 10 Aug - 14:29

Well he did reply to my Doyle bid which i counter offered and some other bids i had yesterday.

Also:

Craig Bellamy
To: Blackburn
Fee: 1m end of season loan with FF

Is sure to leave Man City in the transfer window and think he will be great down the wing for us.

Radosav Petrovic
To: Blackburn
Fee: 3m

Joined Blackburn IRL for that fee and id like to take the Serbian International
andy_14clark
andy_14clark

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Wed 10 Aug - 14:59

Randy.
As stated by somebody else River Plate leagues are being merged this season. So I don't think that deal would go through at that price.

Would have to be £5M + Cole for Doyle as we are being strict on exchanges and so it really has to favour the selling club.

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Wed 10 Aug - 15:02

Tranquil,
Ruiz left in lawyers. Viva where is that list?!!

Nick/Melonhead -
Reus will go to the highest bidder which is currently Nick as Pineapple has not outbid. However Pineapple you should state why he would move to you as Nick went to the trouble.

Andy,
Craig Bellamy - £4M fee (I think that is what I quoted to Viva before? if not that will have to be matched) or £1.5M loan fee and £3.5M FF

Petrovic - Deal

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Wed 10 Aug - 15:02

If I have not replied to any in the last 2 responses I have missed them so please point that out.

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 10 Aug - 15:03

Can you check that on River Plate.

I thought the plan was to merge the two divisions for 2012/13, but it caused such a stink with supporters that they have abandoned the idea.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Wed 10 Aug - 15:06

Sure will, I read the other day it is going ahead (on tim vickerys blog).
Your correct the season has started and they are in the Primera B

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 10 Aug - 15:07

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/sports/2011/08/05/disillusionment-greets-argentinas-apertura/

Also like to highlight that the Reus offer from Pineapple illustrates my issue with the TPs Smarts.

On another day, you would have answered Nick's enquiry at 12, and Pineapple wouldn't have been able to counter.

I did think of a possible option, which I will PM you now
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed 10 Aug - 15:08

MelonGimp, WTF are you doing!! You dont even know who the player is you Gimp

And Smarts, how can you say highest midder whn Ive actually given very good and valid reasons.

Dont mention Coates as I out bid a manager who gave no reasons initially. I have for this bid and Melon Gimp None whatsoever

I dont think MelonGimp should be allowed to bid, going on the 12pm rule, no reasons stated etc and keeping it consistant.

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 10 Aug - 15:14

Actually, I won't PM you as I found flaws to that option too!!!
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Wed 10 Aug - 15:17

There never has been a 12pm rule lol
If Pineapple has not bid by 3:30pm then he is yours.

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed 10 Aug - 15:18

This isnt on.

OK no 12pm rule or whatever but it clearly states at the top of the page:

All enquiries for Foreign Transfers into the league must be made here in the following format:

- Player Name
- Player Current Club
- Reason why he would join
- Money offered

Yet no one does it. I put the time and effort in to make reasons, back them up with links and everything for some Gimp to think "because the best team in the league want him he must be good, ill make an offer with no idea on the player" Flip gimp!

I didnt see MelonGimp put any reasons. Did you?????

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 10 Aug - 15:21

I think in this case Smarts, MelonHead hasn't actually made an offer so you should just answer Nicks?

because the best team in the league want him he must be good, ill make an offer with no idea on the player" Flip gimp!

Do you really still think Spurs are the best team in the league Nick???? Shocked Or is that what you think MelonHead thinks?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Tranquil Chaos Wed 10 Aug - 15:22

Tranquil Chaos wrote:
smartestgooner wrote:
Tranq,
Hedwiges Maduro - Have you got a link to prove his contract is up next season Tranqs?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0%2C19528%2C12875_3058953%2C00.html

signed a 4 1/2 year contract in jan 08, not been renewed since then

also says here is contract is up at the end of the season

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/hedwiges-maduro/profil/spieler_19057.html

can i get a quick answer on this?
Tranquil Chaos
Tranquil Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by PINEAPPLEHEAD Wed 10 Aug - 15:29

8M FOR REUS.
HE WOULD GET A FAIR CRACK OF THE WHIP HERE IN LIVERPOOL WE ONLY HAVE NZOGBIA ON THE LEFT SO A GOOD CHANCE OF 1ST TEAM FOOTIE. SPURS HAVE COEANTRAO AND BALE SO HE WONT GET A LOOK IN

PINEAPPLEHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed 10 Aug - 15:29

Nah Afro, just said it as his trail of thought. Spurs are current champions tho so on a technicallity yes they are the best team. IMO they are one of.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by PINEAPPLEHEAD Wed 10 Aug - 15:30

WE HAVE A LONG HISTORY OF TOP GERMANS AT LIVERPOOL LIKE DIETMAR HAMAAN AND REUS WOULD LIKE TO FOLLOW IN HIS FOOTSTEPS. WE ALSO HAVE BETTER FANS A BETTER STADIUM AN ARE MORE FAMOUS

PINEAPPLEHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Wed 10 Aug - 15:30

Issue is that people can just copy others, like if I make a good spot on a player that would move then everyone may make the same bid and bid more.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed 10 Aug - 15:30

REUS isnt even a LW you GIMP

LIKE DIETMAR HAMAAN AND REUS WOULD LIKE TO FOLLOW IN HIS FOOTSTEPS - What a Gimp. there different player.

Just proves he knows nothing about the play hes bidding on. Ive done all very good valid reasons with a link and this fat gimp thinks he can step in. Sort it out Smarts

Last edited by nick_fury on Wed 10 Aug - 15:32; edited 1 time in total

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Wed 10 Aug - 15:32

Tranq,
Maduro = £4.5M
Andy,
Make it £1.5M each for those twins. Could not find much on them at all so this is a total guess.

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 10 Aug - 15:34

Mouse - you can't stop counter offers either though. I may have been looking at Reus, but also weighing up other options. I wouldn't be happy not to be able to offer on Reus. As it was I looked at Reus the other day and decided against him.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 10 Aug - 15:34

Ruiz was never sold via lawyers, it was when Fan was doing those exchange deals which were frowned upon but you guys let it happen. I think he swapped him for Nene or Ninis or someone.

Make a new T.P page or me and Afro will D.P Nicks sister.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Wed 10 Aug - 15:34

To be fair Afro he asked a question can he outbid him. I replied to that question thus giving him a chance to bid. If he posted that after I replied to Nicks bid I would have said no.
And yes if I was on earlier today I probably would have replied to that bid by now but it swings in roundabouts.
I offered to reply at 2 set times in the day??? Or if people have a good idea on how to develop foreigns please let me know.

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Wed 10 Aug - 15:35

True point Viva. But still where is that list? lol

Bryan Ruiz move not so long ago so won't move again sorry Tranq.

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed 10 Aug - 15:37

So how about the fact it states at the top of the page to give reasons for a move yet none were given untill that was highlighted?

You just going to ignore that Smarts? You seem to every other time so no biggie there.

MelonGimp, ill match £8m, your move Gimp

Last edited by nick_fury on Wed 10 Aug - 15:37; edited 1 time in total

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 10 Aug - 15:37

I E-Mailed it to you, on Sunday night.

I'll E-Mail it again to you tonight. :DOH:
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Wed 10 Aug - 15:40

Oh right not checked my email for ages Viva.

Nick, he did put reasons. Questionable ones lol but still reasons.

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Wed 10 Aug - 15:41

Pineapplehead hadnt made a bid until the point I said put reasons, so the 1st time he made a bid he put reasons.

You have to outbid him Nick.

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 10 Aug - 15:41

I would let him have him, just so he plays him LW]

Smarts - PM'd you.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed 10 Aug - 15:49

I bid £8.1m

This is cowpat. eg

Man City bid £37.5m for Sneijder. They say come to them because we have Nigel De Jong and you can follow in his foot steps........ even tho he plays a different role and hes won 1 trophy in his whole career. They also want to play Sneijder at LB

Man United make a £35m bid for Sneijder. They say come to them because his image rights will increase heavily. Look at the Dutch players they have played for Manchester United and look at the success they have had. Look at the style of play, you will be played in your preferred role.

So because City bid more Sneijder will go to them to play LB???

Last edited by nick_fury on Wed 10 Aug - 15:52; edited 3 times in total

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Wed 10 Aug - 15:49

Okay new TP page up. Use this one until it is full though please.

Nick are you outbidding Pineapplehead on Reus?

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 10 Aug - 15:50

No please use the new one straight away as pages over 20 pages long cause them server problems

https://www.606v2.com/t11277-transfer-pendings
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Wed 10 Aug - 15:50

Please go up in 0.5M minimum Nick.

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Aug - 15:59

Thread locked as its hit capacity.
New thread:
https://www.606v2.com/t11277-transfer-pendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21