The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious League Tactics Submission Page

+8
smartestgooner
Fan Gilhaus
FIFA Diva
andy_14clark
footballcrazy
PINEAPPLEHEAD
Afro
nick_fury
12 posters

Go down

Furious League Tactics Submission Page Empty Furious League Tactics Submission Page

Post by nick_fury Wed 01 Jun 2011, 2:53 pm

This page if for submitting tactics.

Please state your starting 11 in formation and your subs bench and the tactics for match play eg:
Captain
General overview, play offside trap, play through the middle etc.
Individual player responsibilities, man mark etc
Set piece takers
Substitutes

Please
DO NOT write pages of tactics. I am NOT going to limit tactics but if
abused I will. So please use your judgement on what is deemed a
reasonable length for tactics.

Cheers guys!!

Matchday 2 - Tactics by close of day Friday 8th July 2011

Liverpool v Birmingham
Blackburn v Stoke
Sunderland v Everton
Fulham v Aston Villa
Bolton v Tottenham

Last edited by nick_fury on Fri 08 Jul 2011, 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Furious League Tactics Submission Page Empty Re: Furious League Tactics Submission Page

Post by Afro Wed 01 Jun 2011, 3:13 pm

comment by Mightymouse (U3745377)
posted Last Week

Fulham

------------------------Howard
-------------------Evans-------Skrtel
----Friedrich---------------------------------Jansen
----------------Cattermole-----Rodwell
--Ben Arfa--------------------------------<<--Tosic
----------------------Sessengnon
--------------------------Defoe

BENCH
Schwarzer
Boyata
Torres
Rakitic
Giovinco
Josue
Heskey

TACTICS
We need to try and win today, really. After all the losses, we are bottom of the league and badmen shouldn't be in that horrible position. Cattermole and Rodwell will dominate the midfield, going in with big tackles and scaring their players away.

DEFENSE
Evans has pace so will run with the support striker, and pressure him when in possession. Skrtel will mark his former team-mate Torres. He will beat him to any headers, and get straight to him when he has the ball, winning the ball. Jansen should use his pace to stop the full back and force him wide, and Jansen should also get forward. Friedrich should be more defensive and should stay back, and try to outmuscle their winger. Overall we play a fairly deep line because of the pace of their attackers.

MIDFIELD
Cattermole and Rodwell should be the badmen running the show. De Rossi will be taken out constantly to stop him controlling the game. We'll be playing rugby. Sessengnon should use his fancy footwork and try to support Defoe as much as possible. Ben Arfa will stick tight to his wing and get the crosses in, as their left back is attacking. Tosic will cut inside more and get involved in the goals.

ATTACK
Sessengnon should support Defoe and overall we should over-run their defense with their pace. Defoe should play on the shoulder of the last man, constantly trying to beat their offside trap. He has good shooting ability and should try to surprise their goalkeeper by shooting from a distance.

SET PIECES
Left Corner - Sessengnon
Right Corner - Tosic
Free Kicks - Sessengnon/Ben Arfa
Penalties - Jansen (He's a German, of course we'll score)

SUBSTITUTIONS
If winning then bring on Rakitic and Giovinco to add fresh legs to the midfield, withdrawing Ben Arfa and Sessengnon.

If drawing then bring on Heskey, the ultimate badman, for Sessengnon, moving to a 4-4-2.

If losing then move Jansen and Cattermole wide as attacking wing backs, and bring on Heskey and Rakitic for Ben Arfa and Tosic, in an attacking 3-5-2.

| complain about this comment

comment by Fan Gilhaus (U14333954)
posted 5 Days Ago

Birmingham City

-----------------------Sirigu--------------------
Lichsteiner----Tasci-------Agger----Monreal
----------Capoue-----Rolfes-----Adam--------
Augusto-----------------------------------Nene
----------------------Kiessling------------------

Butland, Zanka, Gunter, Lens, Ninis, Grenier, Trezeguet

In goal is Sirigu again, a confident keeper who is quick off the mark, he is a super shot-stopper and commands his area. He is fearless and can come off his line at on rushing forwards. Great in the air and will release the ball early to the fast wingers to set up quick counters or slow play up to let players get back into position.

Defence:-

Lichsteiner loves getting forward and he will to support Augusto, he is fast with loads of stamina so will be up and down the flank to create an extra man to get at the left back. He is defensively sound and will mark the winger, keep him quiet and not allow him to cut inside.
Monreal is more a defensive full back. While Licht is attacking he will sit back and make a 3 man back line in case of any counters. He will stick tight to the winger and not allow him the time to get moving. He can get forward but it will be rare as Licht on the other side will be doing most of the attacking.
Tasci is the man marker more than likely to be Gyan, Tasci is quick and clever so will use this to keep him quiet, stick tight, this is his job today, not allow him any room to get in on goal. If Tasci does keep the striker quiet then this will nullify most of their attacking options up front.
Agger is the spare defender. He is their to mop up, keep an eye on any spaces that their players may run into, he will intercept any through balls, his experience is vital. He will also, as the spare man help out if any of the other 3 are in trouble and double up on players.

Midfield:-

Rolfes in the middle is the main holding player, he will sit just in front of the defence and watch the main central threat from them behind the striker, he wont venture very far to make sure their is plenty cover at the back as Lichtsteiner progresses forward, we do not want to be caught out. I want him to keep the player he is marking quiet, keep tight and not allow him to dictate.
Capoue is also there to mark, depending on who they play in midfield or formation of the mid players, he will mark the 2nd attacking mid also sticking tight to him not allowing them to pass it about. I want him and Rolfes to break up play and get the ball to Adam or out to the wingers or indeed Kiessling up top. Capoue can also make late runs into box looking for Kiessling knock downs.
Adam is the playmaker, the man who makes things tick, his array of passing is outstanding, his vision is second to none. Once he gets the ball from the defence or midfield pals he will set up attacks, or at least get the wingers into positions of danger. They will play a max of two AM’s so I would imagine their DM will be marking him, so its up to Adam to make quick passes before he is tackled, he only needs one touch to set the forwards away. He has also showed he can tackle so when defending he will make the 3rd member of the wall for them to get through.
Nene and Augusto are huge threats to them, both very quick and can get into dangerous positions. I want them to attack when possible, run at the fullbacks, use their pace to get in on goal or indeed, out to the bye line and get the crosses in for Kiessling. Augusto will be supported by Lichtsteiner and the pair will be too much for the fullback as they play one twos, short passes to get beyond him. Nene, will be using Adam to get beyond his marker and Adam will pick the passes out for him to use his pace to get away. When defending both will watch the fullbacks getting forward, and follow them back.

Striker:-

Kiessling is a great lone striker, a huge man who holds the ball up very well to allow the attacking mids get forward. He is deceptively quick and also extremely powerful so I want him to go against the weaker CH, even if a man marker is put on him. I want him to move away from him to allow spaces to open up for Augusto or Nene to run into. Being as tall, he has great ability in the air and will look for the crosses coming his way, also a powerful right foot, so the defenders should be wary of him.

Captain:- Agger, will keep the boys going throughout.
Penalties:- Nene
Freekicks:- Nene
Corners:- Augusto/Ninis

Subs:-

70 Mins:-

Losing/drawing:- Ninis > Capoue. He will go out to the right with Augusto moving central. Augusto will drop back to make three in the middle when defending. 4-2-3-1

80 Mins:-

Losing/drawing:- Trezeguet > Augusto – 4-4-2

Winning:- Ninis > Augusto. 4-5-1 defensive to see it out, but still with the players on the pitch to attack if we lose a late goal

85 mins:-

Winning:- Trezeguet > Kiessling. Trez will come on and see the game out, use his experience to waste time, take it away from the threat they have

comment by BigFellasAfro says SAVE 606 (U11402535)
posted 5 Days Ago

Sunderland

-------------Gordon
Fanni---Lugano---Godin---Taiwo
--------Parker--Alcantara
Canales-----Cahill------Guardado
-----------Adebayor

subs: Mignolet, Coleman, King, Gallas, SWP, Campbell, Quagliarella

Gordon is the keeper. He will command his area, coming for crosses and stopping any goals from going in.

Fanni and Taiwo will both get up and down the flank all game. Their first responsibility will be to pick up and Stoke wide players who are getting forward, keep them wide and stop them getting crosses in. They will also look to get forward and support the winger, overlapping and getting crosses in. They will not do this at the same time; when one is forward, the other will stay back.

Lugano and Godin are reunited in their international partnership that got them to 4th at the World Cup. They have a great understanding and compliment each others style of play. Both are great in the, particularly Lugano and should be able to cope with any high balls into the box, and both havr the pace to cope with the smaller player. Both will go forward for corners and free kicks. Lugano will pick up a lone striker, whilst Godin will be the free man, unless they play two main strikers.

Parker will play as the midfield general. He will protect the back four and will be engine of the side. He will pick up any deep lying forward/attacking midfielder.

Alcantara will play as a deep lying playmaker. He will pick up the ball and keep making the passes, keeping the ball moving and stretching Stoke's midfield, making them chase the ball.

Canales will play as the right midfielder. He will look to vary his play, sometime cutting inside and other times staying wide to get the crosses into the box for Adebayor and Cahill. When the ball is wide left he will also get into the box to support the attack. He will also track back to help his full back out defending against the wide players.

Guardado will play as the left midfielder. He will look to vary his play, sometime cutting inside and other times staying wide to get the crosses into the box for Adebayor and Cahill. When the ball is wide right he will also get into the box to support the attack.He will also track back to help his full back out defending against the wide players.

Cahill will play as an deep lying forward. He will look to arrive late in the box to get on the end of crosses and to score goals which is his strength. When we are defending, he will drop back to help the midfield defensively.

Adebayor will play as the out and out striker. He will look to hold up balls played into him to allow support runners to get up, and he will look to get on the end of crosses into the box. He will make sure the centre backs don't have an easy game. He will also be the first line of defence, pressurising the Stoke defenders when they are in possession.

Subs: If losing/drawing after 70 minutes, Alcantara off, Quagliarella on.

-----------Parker
Canales----Cahill----Guardado
----Adebayor--Quagliarella

If winning after 70 minutes, Canales off, Coleman on. Same formation, but Coleman more defensively minded.

Captain: Parker
Vice Captain: Lugano
Free Kicks / Corners: Alcantara/Canales
Penalties: Adebayor

comment by Mightymouse (U3745377)
posted 5 Days Ago

I handed in tactics for this game last week

comment by Argyleman (U14615652)
posted 4 Days Ago

Villa

Tactics vs Bolton:

--------------------------------Akinfeev----------------------------------

Di Silvestri-------Cahill-------------------Marchena-------------Clichy

----------------------Carrick-------------Diarra------------------------

Young-------------------------------------------------------------Hazard

-----------------------------------Forlan----------------------------------

----------------------------------Carroll-----------------------------------

Subs:
GK - Thomas Sorenson
RB - Jose Bosingwa
CB - Scott Dann
CB - Brede Hangeland
CM - Fabian Delph
CM/RM - Daniel Johnson
ST – Daniel Sturridge

Written Tactics:
I want my team to be very organised at the back however, i am going to give my midfeild a lot of freedom to try and run the midfeild with the knowledge that de Jong has there back covered.

Defence:
As i said - i want my defence to stay together and organised. Clichy and Di Silvestri should make runs foward until late on where they should play a little more defensive. Marchena and Cahill are both fairly physical and should look to boss the oppositions attack around. They should adopt a never say die attitude. This will give us the upper hand on the opposition.

Mid:
Carrick and Diarra are very good players and therefore they should use this to their advantage. They should play how they player week in week out. They should look to spread the ball and play the killer ball aswell as keeping the ball very well. Young and Hazard are amaizing technically and should look to deliever the ball early or beat there defender. Young should look to cut inside and shoot some time. Whereas Hazard is always going to get to the byline and cross for Carroll and Forlan.

Strikers:
Carroll should look to gather the ball in and wait for support from Forlan. He should also play on the shoulder of the last defender and look to make runs behind there back four. Then laying the ball back to Forlan.

Subs;
Daniel Sturridge on for Carroll and should look to lots of running. This is after 75 mins.

Jose Bosingwa on for De Silvestri after 80 mins. He should also use his pace to get forward.

Scott Dann on for Cahill after 85 mins. No specific instructions.

comment by VivaNobbyStiles Save 606 (U14303460)
posted 4 Days Ago

STOKE TACTICS VS SUNDERLAND

-------------------Isaksson

P.Neville-----Upson---Kaboul---Tremoulinas

-----------------------Sandro---

---------------Barton--------Montolivo

Bilyaletdinov----------------------------Etherington
-------------------------Cole
Formation 4-1-2-2-1

Subs
Smithies
Brown
Makoun
McEachran
Kranjcar
Keane
Grafite
I'm coming back to my old team, it's nothing personal and I want my players to play with their heads be calm, do not let emotions overcome you. We are a solid outfit who can pass the ball a bit, my three in midfield will work as a unit, I have my two wingers who will use the width to their advantage.
Isaksson, keeper your defenders on their toes let them know what is happening around them. Always shout nice and load if you can claim anything, any balls from corners or long balls you can get let the defenders know but I don't want you roaming outside 10-8 yards from your goals let defenders deal with it if it's a bit far. Any shots try to keep hold of them if you can't push it away from danger. Goals kicks aim for Cole, if the striker is on goal, stand up big close the angle and stand up for as long as you can to make him lose his composure.

Fullbacks only one push up at a time, give width to the team make space for the winger by taking a player with you. Nothing fancy from my fullbacks when you get into the position cross the ball in, early balls to catch the defence. When you are defending close the space, don't dive in watch the ball, jockey the winger.

Centre backs I don't want you to

I don't want my centre backs to leave a big gap between themselves, and always talk to each other. Upson will pick up the main striker and Kaboul any other attacking player. Don't get suckered into the Sunderland team. Both mark Sunderland biggest players when defending corners and also go up for corners. Keep it tight at the back, keep a decent line not too high or deep. I would prefer them to try and bring the ball out but I know at times they have to boot it out.

My three in midfield have different roles but work to achieve the same goal, WINNING THE GAME. Sandro will be my defensive midfielder, sit infront of the back four and break up attack, making simple passes to his team mates. We know he can shoot very well so he will hang around the box during corners and freekicks and if he does get in the shooting range please shoot. Keep the game between midfield and defence tight, don't let their team get through. Also Sandro will start our moves, quick passing so we can get going. Barton is the engine room, run all day up and down, tackles opposition and also get forward. He will help the defence as well as forwards, cover as much blade as you can. He can drive forward with the ball so we will be expecting that from Barton. Montolivo is the creator the man who will spray passes, get the ball and look for the wingers or striker making a run. Don't always look for the Hollywood option, sometimes Montolivo will have to play simple passes. But generally he is the one that will look to open upthe opposition, when we don't have the ball he will drop slightly back helping Sandro. Look for opening and pass and move.

My two wingers will try to get forward and run at the opposition fullbacks, make them commit drawing them into positions where you can open up room for my midfielders. They will switch wings, I want them to play a mixture of styles so they are not easily found out, I would like to see them hugging the line and putting crosses in, cross shots, far/near post, floaters, and others. They will also cut in and run into the box and shoot or look for a pass.

Cole is my target man plain and simple, hold the ball look for a player pass it and move on. Be aware of early balls into the box to attacks. Put pressure on Sunderland defenders, rough them up a bit legally of course. I know you can hold the ball and run into the box using your power, so if you can do that at times please do. Lets keep it simple and try to win the game.

Freekick 26 yards or more: Sandro
Freekick 25 yards or less: Montolivo/Bilyaletdinov
Corner right: Ethrington (Sandro hover outside box)
Corner left: Montolivo (Sandro hover outside box)
Penalty: Barton

70 MIN SUBSITION
Ethrington off Kranjcar on (Same formation)

IF LOSING 75 MIN
Sandro off Keane on 4-4-2 (Barton and Montolivo in CM)

IF WINNING 75 MIN
Montolivo off Makoun on (Same formation just more defensive sounded in midfield)

IF LOSING 86 MIN
Barton off McEachran (Hopefully give us an injection of creativity)

IF WINNING 85 MIN
Tremoulinas off Brown on (Solid at the back Brown at RB Neville LB)

testing the edit

Last edited by BigFellasAfro on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 12:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Furious League Tactics Submission Page Empty Re: Furious League Tactics Submission Page

Post by Afro Thu 02 Jun 2011, 12:30 pm

EVERTON v Tottenham
attacking formation:
------------------------------ A.Begovic ------------------------------
Rafinha ---------- M.Sakho ------ J.Vertonghen ----- D.Criscito
------------------------------- Y.M’Vila -------------------------------

------------------- A.Ramsey --------- R.Meireles ------------------
---- E.Elia -------------------------------------------- L.Podolski ---
-------------------------------- D.Bent --------------------------------

defensive formation:

Rafinha ---------- M.Sakho ------ J.Vertonghen ----- D.Criscito

E.Elia ------------ A.Ramsey -------- R.Meireles ----- L.Podolski

Subs:
1)N.Douchez 2)S.Kjaer 3)J.Flanagan 4)T.Huddlestone 5)M.Arteta
6)Douglas Costa 7)M.El Hamdaoui
Captain: R.Meireles
Freekick: L.Podolski/A.Ramsey
Corner: A.Ramsey/E.Elia
Pens: L.Podolski

Our style of play will be slick passing game, every member of our starting 11 is comfortable on the ball. We have craft & creativity in the centre as well as in the wide areas. Look to move the ball around the field quickly trying to find openings in the opposition defence. When not in possession we will look to close the opposition down very quickly and pressure them, hustling them & getting in their faces to win the ball back and start another Everton attack. The amazing thing about this team is the energy, speed and power that the players possess. In the centre of the field we have such stamina that we can keep a high pressure game up and dominate the middle of the park.

GK – The Bosnian is a 6ft 5 monster. A great shot stopper but even better at commanding his area, he is excellent at coming to claim crosses and will apply these skills to the game in hand. He has the best view of the attacks developing and will help organise the defence barking out instructions from the back.

Defence – Keep a defensive line at least 25yards from goal thus nullifying aerial threat but not really exposing us to pace threat. Sakho is a real leader at the back! He will man mark Gilardinho today sticking close to him, bullying him and keeping him quiet, he will also marshal the back line. Vertonghen will partner him using his anticipation to cut out any other danger that materialises. From time to time he may have to double up to support the fullbacks or the DM. Vertonghen is more comfortable on the ball and can carry the ball out of defence.

Criscito will look to deal with any danger coming down Spurs right side of midfield. His positional sense and timing are good so he knows when to make a challenge and when to bide his time. He will look to jockey the wide men down the line and then attempt to block the crosses. He will not let them cut inside. Criscito will be allowed to support the attacks or overlap and get crosses in.
Rafinha will use his pace to match the wide players trying to close them down quickly stopping them cutting infield or trying to block their crosses. Rafinha can provide great support going forward from the right and will provide an outlet out wide allowing Elia to cut infield. If either fullback goes forward the other will tuck in a bit so we have in effect 3 cb’s at the back & one of the midfielders will hang back ready to cut out any attempts of a counter. On a quick counter attack both fullbacks will look to see if they can play a ball over the top for the wingers to burn past the defence and get through on goal.

Centre Mid – We will look to move the ball quickly and keep possession through the central midfield area. I think the combination of energy & power in central midfield will be to much for Spurs, especially the leggy Cambiasso. We have the quality of player who are comfortable on the ball and the central midfield 3 will help us to starve the opposition of possession. M’Vila will act as the DM & he will be asked to do a job on VDV today. He has all the attributes to take care of VDV and he will be closing him down very quickly, hustling him and giving him absolutely no time on the ball. When he wins back possession he will look to carry the ball forward or pass it forward. Ramsey + Meireles have been selected today as they offer quality going forward without leaving their defensive responsibilities. They also have a lot of energy and when we look to press Spurs without the ball and close them down quickly this energy will be crucial. We hope that putting this much pressure on VDV + Modric will mean that Spurs will not be able to get their game ticking and this is where we will start to dominate. Both midfielders will be up and down the field. In attack we hope the midfield trio can move the ball around for us, maintaining some possession and looking to link up with or play in the wingers or Bent. When we go forward we will push upfield as a team and Ramsey + Meireles will get into attacking positions, with the Spurs midfielders not knowing who to track. Both these players have an eye for goal.
Wings – Elia has an opportunity to shine today. He is most likely up against Coentrao, a player lacking defensive discipline. Elia will take him on with his trickery and pace always looking to burst past him outwide to whip a cross in or cut infield and drag him out of position leaving space for the fullback to overlap. He will look to expose the space left when Coentrao goes forward. If he cuts inside he can either take on a shot, play in a team mate or draw a defender out of position. Podolski is another pacey winger mixed with power and a lethal shot. He will be operating from the left looking to cut in and attack the space between the fullback and the CB. He will also look to power past the RB and get in a cross or cut back in to his team mates. When Elia has the ball in a wide position Podolski will burst in at the back post & Bent will gamble at the front post giving us good options to receive the cross. Both the wide players draw plenty of fouls with their trickery and pace. When defending they will tuck in to form a hard to breakdown and compact 5 man midfield. They will try to offer protection to the fullbacks when we are not in possession. They can swap wings to confuse defenders. They can also push infield if they are not seeing enough of the ball and want to pick up possession or to help out defensively if needed. Both wingers will be looking for the ball over the top to race onto passed the Spurs defence. Ochoa is a decent shot stopper but a flapper at crosses so we hope to put him under some pressure today. The crossing will be mixed high and low, front post and back post etc.

Bent – Our goalscorer (hopefully!) will be leading the attack. As we are playing possession and slick passing we will rarely go long for him to hold it up unless we are under the cosh or there is an opportunity to release him with a long ball. However the midfielders will look to link up with him and play off him if they can get the ball into his feet. Bent is an expert finisher and we are hoping the wide players can put crosses in for him to bury or his team mates can lay off to him to smash home. When the ball comes into the box he will always be looking to get in between the 2 CB’s. Dawson + Shawcross do not have the quality to deal with a Darren Bent and he is hungry to get on the scoresheet this weekend. Bent has the knack of getting in the right place at the right time, he will sometimes hang on the shoulder of the last man looking to bend runs in behind him to collect a through ball.

From set plays we will be a threat with 7 players 6ft + and some real quality headers of the ball in our team. Spurs are a short team with only 3 or 4 outfield players 6ft tall so we can be a threat from set pieces today.

Subs:
On 70mins Huddlestone on for Ramsey – Our high pressure high intensity game will require some fresh legs in the centre & Huddlestone coming on for Ramsey gives us exactly that as well as adding some more height. He has a point to prove against his former team!

If winning on 70mins – Douglas Costa = Elia. The livewire youngster can produce something special from the wing. Fresh legs to really get at the Spurs defence. He pops up with a few goals cutting in and letting fly from this position.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 03 Jun 2011, 9:59 am

BLACKBURN TACTICS vs Birmingham

GK ----------------------P.Robinson---------------------

CB -----------------S.Distin-----P.Jones----------------

FB ---G.Gonul----------------------------P.Bardsley---

WB

DM

CM --------------D.Boateng-----Y.Cabaye-------------

AM -------------------------Willian-----------------------

WG -D.Kuyt---------------------------------D.Welbeck-

SS

ST --------------------------A.Gyan-----------------------

SUBS:

C.Cudicini, N.Onouha, S.Vrsaljko, B.Zenden, S.Pienaar, D.Bentley, S.Malbranque

INJURED WEEK 8: D.Payet + M.Veloso

We know Birmingham will come with a 4-5-1 formation with 3 flat across the middle. Their team hasn’t had much time to bond in attack with changes been made every week at Birmingham while our team has saw little changes this season and the team has gelled well. Want us to continue the confidence from our victory last week against Fulham.

Robinson

Be strong and confident at the back. A good defence starts with a good keeper at the back. Want him to communicate at all times with his defence. We look to play the ball short as much as possible.

Distin + Jones

DEFENDING: A mix of bags of international experience and a up and coming England star linked to big clubs. Distin will captain our side today as he has bags of experience and can command the team from the back. He will look to teach Jones a few things today and hopefully Jones picks up on these. Jones is very versatile and more than capable at CB. He is to be strong in the air and into tackles and will be covering the middle with Distin man marking the striker which we take to be Keissling.

ATTACKING: Both to push on for corners and free kicks into the box.

Gonul + Bardsley

DEFENDING: New man Bardsley has been brought in (Sunderland’s player of the season). He will use his bravery and put his foot in a lot on Nene but beware of his trickery as he is a great player. Gonul has been brought to cover Renato as he has more pace than Onouha which will help him keep tabs on Renato

ATTACKING: Both of these will mix it about. Bardsley likes to push on and has shown he can hit a ball from distance. Gonul is help Kuyt down the right as Kuyt may pull into the box with Willian pulling wide. Both are to go one up one back alternately.

Boateng

DEFENDING: He will be playing the anchor roll today sitting deep, winning the ball in the middle. He doesn’t have the passing ability of Veloso but still could be vital today as he will be key in breaking down opposition attacks. When we have a corner, he will sit back at the half way line.

ATTACKING: N/A just spread the ball around

Willian + Cabaye

DEFENDING: We will look to use Cabaye’s stamina to good affect today and have him playing the box to box role. This way we have enough to cover at the back as well as getting forward.

ATTACKING: Both will be attacking today, more so Willian who will look to get in and around Gyan to help him out, almost as a SS today. Cabaye is playing box to box and will look to get in and around the area finding space to maybe unleash a shot or 2. Willian is at times to alternate moving out to the RW as well to allow Kuyt to move centrally as this will offer abit of variety in the opposition box.

Kuyt + Welbeck

DEFENDING: Will both track back and help out our fullbacks as they have the stamina to do it.

ATTACKING: Although both are naturally strikers, both have the ability to play out wide. Both will look to get on the end of goal kicks and alternating between 1) getting into the box when Willian pulls out wide and 2) attacking the flank themselves. The formation is a mix between 4-5-1 and 4-3-3 with us playing these 2 players.

Gyan

DEFENDING: N/A

ATTACKING: Is to lead from the front on his own. Be big and strong and battle with the CB’s. When they have the ball close down the defence and put them under pressure. Needs to be in constant contact with the players behind.

SUBS/CHANGE IN TACTICS:

If winning at half time:

70’ S.Malbranque for A.Gyan – Kuyt ST, Malbranque RW and get him on the ball whenever to run rings around the opposition.

75’ B.Zenden for D.Welbeck – Willian to LW, More defensive CM’s with Zenden becoming playmaker.

82’ N.Onouha for D.Boateng – 5-4-1 with Onouha CB

If drawing at half time:

60’ Willian to LW, Welbeck ST going 4-4-2

70’ S.Malbranque + B.Zenden for D.Welbeck + Willian – Kuyt ST, Malbranque RW, Zenden LW

If losing at half time:

45’ Go 4-4-2 Kuyt ST, Willian RW

70’ S.Malbranque + B.Zenden + for G.Gonul + D.Boateng going 3-4-3 and very attacking, 4 really creative midfielders

-------------------P.Robinson-------------------

-----P.Bardsley---S.Distin---P.Jones------

Willian---Y.Cabaye---B.Zenden---S.Malbranque

-----D.Welbeck---A.Gyan---D.Kuyt-----------

STOKE TACTICS VS SUNDERLAND

--------------------------Isaksson

P.Neville-----Upson---Kaboul---Tremoulinas

-----------------------Sandro---

---------------Barton--------Montolivo

Bilyaletdinov----------------------------Etherington
-------------------------Cole
Formation 4-1-2-2-1

Subs
Smithies
Brown
Makoun
McEachran
Kranjcar
Keane
Grafite
I'm coming back to my old team, it's nothing personal and I want my players to play with their heads be calm, do not let emotions overcome you. We are a solid outfit who can pass the ball a bit, my three in midfield will work as a unit, I have my two wingers who will use the width to their advantage.
Isaksson, keeper your defenders on their toes let them know what is happening around them. Always shout nice and load if you can claim anything, any balls from corners or long balls you can get let the defenders know but I don't want you roaming outside 10-8 yards from your goals let defenders deal with it if it's a bit far. Any shots try to keep hold of them if you can't push it away from danger. Goals kicks aim for Cole, if the striker is on goal, stand up big close the angle and stand up for as long as you can to make him lose his composure.

Fullbacks only one push up at a time, give width to the team make space for the winger by taking a player with you. Nothing fancy from my fullbacks when you get into the position cross the ball in, early balls to catch the defence. When you are defending close the space, don't dive in watch the ball, jockey the winger.

Centre backs I don't want you to

I don't want my centre backs to leave a big gap between themselves, and always talk to each other. Upson will pick up the main striker and Kaboul any other attacking player. Don't get suckered into the Sunderland team. Both mark Sunderland biggest players when defending corners and also go up for corners. Keep it tight at the back, keep a decent line not too high or deep. I would prefer them to try and bring the ball out but I know at times they have to boot it out.

My three in midfield have different roles but work to achieve the same goal, WINNING THE GAME. Sandro will be my defensive midfielder, sit infront of the back four and break up attack, making simple passes to his team mates. We know he can shoot very well so he will hang around the box during corners and freekicks and if he does get in the shooting range please shoot. Keep the game between midfield and defence tight, don't let their team get through. Also Sandro will start our moves, quick passing so we can get going. Barton is the engine room, run all day up and down, tackles opposition and also get forward. He will help the defence as well as forwards, cover as much blade as you can. He can drive forward with the ball so we will be expecting that from Barton. Montolivo is the creator the man who will spray passes, get the ball and look for the wingers or striker making a run. Don't always look for the Hollywood option, sometimes Montolivo will have to play simple passes. But generally he is the one that will look to open upthe opposition, when we don't have the ball he will drop slightly back helping Sandro. Look for opening and pass and move.

My two wingers will try to get forward and run at the opposition fullbacks, make them commit drawing them into positions where you can open up room for my midfielders. They will switch wings, I want them to play a mixture of styles so they are not easily found out, I would like to see them hugging the line and putting crosses in, cross shots, far/near post, floaters, and others. They will also cut in and run into the box and shoot or look for a pass.

Cole is my target man plain and simple, hold the ball look for a player pass it and move on. Be aware of early balls into the box to attacks. Put pressure on Sunderland defenders, rough them up a bit legally of course. I know you can hold the ball and run into the box using your power, so if you can do that at times please do. Lets keep it simple and try to win the game.

Freekick 26 yards or more: Sandro
Freekick 25 yards or less: Montolivo/Bilyaletdinov
Corner right: Ethrington (Sandro hover outside box)
Corner left: Montolivo (Sandro hover outside box)

70 MIN SUBSITION
Ethrington off Kranjcar on (Same formation)

IF LOSING 75 MIN
Sandro off Keane on 4-4-2 (Barton and Montolivo in CM)

IF WINNING 75 MIN
Montolivo off Makoun on (Same formation just more defensive sounded in midfield)

IF LOSING 86 MIN
Barton off McEachran (Hopefully give us an injection of creativity)

IF WINNING 85 MIN
Tremoulinas off Brown on (Solid at the back Brown at RB Neville LB)

TOTTENHAM vs Everton

Line Up:
---------------------------------Ochoa------------------------------

van der Wiel--------Dawson------Mertesacker------Coentrão

Lennon------------Cambiasso---------Modric--------------Bale

-------------------------van der Vaart------------------------------

-------------------------------------Gilardinho

Subs: Gomes, Naughton, Shawcross, Martínez, Götze, Barnetta, Wolfswinkel,

Captain: Dawson, lead by example.
General: Play done the wings, and get the crosses in the air for Gilardinho, along the floor for VDV.

Ochoa: Command the area, communicate with defence at all times. Keep punching to a minimal, catch as much as you can within reason/if possible. He has immense shot stopping abilities.

Defence: Communication is key, talk and help each other out. Dawson and Mertesacker have different attributes which will complement each other. Both will go forward for attacking corners one attacking front post, other centre and alternating each time.

Mertesacker - Has height which will allow him to win ariel battles, his strength can help muscle players off the ball. He will pick up the target man as he has the attributes to beat him in the air and ground, keep him at distance from goal, challenge for every ball in the air towards him. Force him on his weaker foot. Get tackles in, he may try to hold the ball up, if so don't let him turn and try get a foot in.

Dawson – Man mark other striker or if not one act as a clean up CB. Be on your toes for any strikers/second strikers/midfielders making runs/late runs from deep. Use your ability to read the game to keep yourself one step ahead. You have some pace to deal with quicker players, combined with your game reading ability I have no doubt you will be fine. Communicate and lead your defence, make sure they keep their line.

van der Wiel and Coentrão - Both defend and attack very well. Mark opposition wingers, try block all crosses, keep them wide and don't let them cut inside. Do not go to ground. We are going to attack down the flanks so play the ball down the line for the winger to run onto. I would like both of you to focus on defending against the Everton wingers, they are dangerous but best form of defence is attack, so try pushing forward to pin them back, if that fails revert back to basics. Cross from deep aimed for Gilardinho or play into the centre Modric, VDV etc. Both stay back for attacking corners.

Cambiasso – Midfield general. Want you to get all over the middle of the pitch, width and length. Don’t bust forward too often today. I want you protecting and helping our defence, get the tackles in. Distribute the ball to the flanks/channels and front men. Your experience at being able to control a midfield is essential in todays match.

Modric – Assist Cambiasso in general defensive duties, tackling/intercepting etc. You are playing as our creative spark. Come deep if need be to pick up the ball and start a move off. Keep the ball moving, switch the ball, get it to the front men, Bale and Lennon so they have passing options. Attempt through-balls to Gilardinho getting him in behind the opposition’s defensive line. Operate as box to box midfielder with more focus on attacking. If you find yourself in the box and you take a knock off an opposition player, win the penalty!

Bale – Track back and help out the fullback when needed, doubling up on the opposition winger or if the opposition fullbacks push forward track and attempt to tackle them. Attacking use your pace to get up and down the flank, stay wide to keep width and stretch the opposition. You will be one of our focal points of attack, get a lot of crosses in, in the air for Gilardinho and low crosses for VDV anyone else. Lennon will make late runs to the back post. Cut inside occasionally looking to feed a through-ball or have a shot.

Lennon – Track back and help out the fullback when needed, doubling up on the opposition winger or if the opposition fullbacks push forward track and attempt to tackle them. You will be our other attacking focal point. Use your pace to get in behind, get in the end of through-balls. Get the crosses in, in the air for Gilardinho and low for VDV. Vary your game a bit and come inside on some dribbles, this will allow you to feed Gilardinho and VDV which every makes the run or just carry your dribble on into a dangerous position. Will also allow for some quick one touch pass and go plays which played right can open up the opposition defence within a few passes. Make late runs towards the post as Bale will look for you.

van der Vaart – help close down the opposition defenders, if we can get them on the back foot this will unsettle them. You will also have a free role in the final 3rd. Through-balls, shots whatever you feel as I do not want to restrict your creativity as you can pull magical match winning moments.

Gilardinho – Out and out striker. You are good with both your feet and your head so the crosses will be coming in the air to you. Go for goal or get a knock down to VDV. With the ball at your feet shoot on sight unless another player is in a better goal scoring opportunity. When one on one with the keeper change what you do each time, slot past, chip, round him etc as this will keep him guessing and increase your chance of scoring each time. You will have a lot of supply form the wings and VDV, use it wisely

Subs:
Winning 70th minute: Martínez on for Modric. Like for like playmaker. Sure up the centre of midfield. VDV will drop a bit deeper into a midfield triangle trio and turn creator to get the wingers in as well as Gilardinho. Wingers will push higher up the pitch and play as a three pronged attack.
Losing by one goal 82nd minute: Crouch on for Gilardinho. Play long ball to Crouch and get flick-ons to VDV, Bale and Lennon drift in from wings when on runs in order to give Crouch more targets. Push for goals.

Losing by two goals 72nd minute:
Wolfswinkel on for Coentrão. Bale drop to LB. Wolfswinkel partner Gilardinho upfront with VDV just behind them.
Martínez on for Lennon. Martínez right centre mid, Cambiasso left centre mid and Modric in the middle. Martínez and Cambiasso will cover the wings defensively, Modric will feed the ball to the front men VDV, Wolfswinkel and Gilardinho. Through ball to Wolfswinkel and mixed to VDV & Gilardinho. Push for goals.

Set Peices:
Corners: - Bale, aim for Dawson or Mertz.
Free kick long: Cambiasso
Free kick right: VDV/Bale
Free kick left: VDV/Bale

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 03 Jun 2011, 11:00 am

VILLA vs BOLTON

Starting Eleven
---------------------S.Given -----------------
Heitinga ----Naldo-------Carragher-----Enrique
-------------------Van Bommel-----------------
----------Hamsik-----------------Gago---------
-----Agbonlahor-----Di Natale-------Marin-----

Subs: Jaaskelainen, Corluka, Marquez, Plasil, Dempsey, Kahveci, Davies.

Tactics:

Given is our goalie. He has immense experience and is a brilliant shot stopper. He will come out and claim the crosses,corners etc. Marshall his defenders and be vocal. He will make himself big on one-on-one occasions and not commit himself until the very last second.

The FULLBACKS are both very solid. Heitinga and Enrique will stay tight on their man. Heitinga will stay as tight as he can on hazard because Hazard has tremendous pace and uses both feet so heitinga will not go forward in the game at all and just keep a close watch on hazard. Enrique will stop young from cutting inside on his stronger right foot, he will try to show him the outside at every occasion. Stay tight and Enrique can occasionally go forward. Both FULLBACKS are strong and combative players and will be physical on their man.

In the CENTER BACKS, Naldo will go for the long balls aimed at Carroll. He is taller than Carroll and he will have to out jump and out muscle him throughout the game. Carragher is experienced and will keep a look out for the crosses and the runs made by forlan. Both the CBs will deal with the crosses and corners. Stay focused and on your toes throughout the 90mins. Naldo to go forward for Set pieces.

Van Bommel is the sweeper in front of the defense. He will sit in front of the back 4 and break the opposition attack. Keep an eye on the opposition players trying to move into little spaces here and there and win the ball. Make strong challenges and pass on the ball forwards. He is the link between our defense and attack and will need to play at his best.

Hamsik will look to play in the front three at every opportunity. He will also go forward when we have the ball and also he good at running with the ball. He will look for the runs of our forwards and also play quick one twos. He will go into the box for crosses and make use of his height.

Gago will make late runs in the box. He is a tough midfielder and when we dont have the ball, him and Hamsik will both come back and help out van bommel and the rest of the team in winning the ball back. Gago will make hard but fair challenges and will also go forward when we have the ball.

Gabby will go outside Clichy and cross for the striker. He will use his pace and will look for over the top balls to run onto. He will cross and also cut inside and pass for our midfielders. Marin will try to cut inside on his stronger right foot and will also take on his man as he has pace to burn. He will out wit his marker and make full use of his pace and light frame. He will also look for the runs of di natale and shoot whenever presented with the chance. Both wingers will track back to help out their full backs.

Di Natale has had a terrific season in real life and will keep their center backs busy throughout the game. Look to get on the end of the crosses, win the long balls and play on the shoulder of the last man. Both their center backs lack pace so he should exploit that.

Basically just keep focused and stick to the plan. We have a strong midfield and we need to dominate their midfield and pressurize them to make mistakes. Man to man marking on set pieces.

SUBSTITUTIONS - IF Losing Bring ON Davies and Kahveci for Agbonlahor and Gago and play a 4-1-3-2 with Davies and Di Natale the 2 strikers and Dempsey, Hamsik and Marin the midfield 3.

If Winning Keep the same.

FORMATION WHEN DEFENDING - a 4-5-1
---------Van Bommel------Gago-----------------
---Gabby----------Hamsik-------Marin---------
-------------------Di Natale----------------------

FORMATION WHEN ATTACKING - a 4-3-3
-------------------Van Bommel-----------------
----------Hamsik-----------------Gago---------
-----Agbonlahor-----Di Natale-------Marin-----

Captain - Carragher
Penalties - Hamsik
Corners - Marin
Free Kicks - Marin/Hamsik

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by PINEAPPLEHEAD Fri 03 Jun 2011, 12:58 pm

………………………. REINA ……………………..
SRNA ...... JAGIELKA ….. ZAPATA ... CAPDEVILLA
…………….. DEROSSI ….. FELLAINI …………...
GERVINHO ………GERRARD …………. JOVETIC
……………………... TORRES ……………………….

ROMERO
ANSALDI
ALBRIGHTON
SUAREZ
CISSE

CAPTAIN/PEN/FK/CORNER: GERRARD

DIRECT STYLE OF FOOTBALL, ATTACK DOWN THE WINGS OR THROUGH THE MIDDLE. PLAY WITH A LOT OF WIDTH. PLENTY OF MOVEMENT FROM THE FORWARD PLAYERS AND GERRARD WILL BE PLAYMAKER LOOKING TO SLIP THE OTHER ATTACKERS IN.

DEFENCE: WE HAVE EXCELLENT GOALKEEPER AND DEFENDERS WITH LOTS OF EXPERIENCE. CBS WILL STAY TIGHT TO ATTACKERS THEY CAN BULLY THEM A BIT. WE WILL PLAY A HIGH LINE AS CBS HAVE PACE AND THIS WILL LET US PUSH OTHER TEAM INTO THEIR HALF. FULLBACKS WILL GET UP AND DOWN THE WIDE AREAS. PRIORITY FOR THEM IS TO DEFEND BUT THEY WILL SUPPORT THE ATTACKS PRODIVING WIDTH AND DELIVERING CROSSES.

MIDFIELD: THE CENTRAL AREA IS VERY SOLID. THEY WILL BE BALLWINNERS FOR US AND BOTH CAN ALSO PLAY DECENT FOOTBALL. THEY SHOULD ALLOW US TO PRESS THE OTHER TEAM HIGH UP THE FIELD. THEY WILL SUPPORT THE ALREADY EXCELLENT DEFENCE AND SHOULD STOP US FROM CONCEDING. THEY WILL TRACK THE RUNS OF THE OTHER TEAMS ATTACKING MIDFIELDERS.

ATTACKING MIDFIELD: OUT WIDE THE PLAYERS CAN USE THEIR PACE TO ATTACK. THEY SHOULD PROVIDE PLENTY OF WIDTH AND STRETCH THE PLAY BUT WHEN FULLBACKS ATTACK THE WIDE PLAYERS CAN CUT IN PROVIDING EXTRA OPTIONS IN THE BOX. BOTH DO SCORE GOALS. AT TIMES THEY WILL NEED TO GET BACK AND HELP OUT IN DEFENCE BY TRACKING OTHER TEAMS WINGERS. IN THE CENTRE WE HAVE GERRARD PLAYING OFF TORRES WHERE THESE GUYS ARE BEST TOGETHER AND HAVE TELEPATHIC UNDERSTANDING. GERRARD SHOULD PLAY HIS NORMAL GAME HERE THIS INVOLVES A LOT OF RUNNING, GOOD PASSING, TAKING ON SHOTS OR DRAWING OUT DEFENDERS AND PLAYING IN OTHER ATTACKERS. HE ALSO GETS BACK WHEN NEEDED.

STRIKER: TORRES WILL BE BACK ON FORM WHEN GERRARD PLAYS OFF HIM. THE TWO WILL COMBINE AS THEY HAVE DONE SO WELL IN THE PAST. TORRES WILL MAKE GREAT RUNS AND LOOK TO GET INTO SPACE TO RECEIVE PASSES. HE WILL HAVE GOOD SERVICE FROM THE WIDTH PLAYERS AND IS GOOD AT HEADING. HE WILL ALSO USE HIS PACE AGAINST THE DEFENDERS.

SUB ON 65MINS
SUAREZ ON FOR TORRES
ANSALDI ON FOR CAPDEVILLA
SUB ON 75MINS
ALBRIGHTON ON FOR GERVINHO

Last edited by PINEAPPLEHEAD on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

PINEAPPLEHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by footballcrazy Tue 07 Jun 2011, 2:50 pm

BOLTON

Starting Eleven
---------------------S.Given ------------------
Corluka----Heitinga-------Carragher-----Enrique
--------Van Bommel--------Gago---------------
--------------------Hamsik---------------------
----Dempsey--------------------------Marin----
--------------------Di Natale-------------------

Subs: Jaaskelainen, Naldo, Marquez, Plasil, Kahveci, Davies.

Tactics:

Given is our goalie. He has immense experience and is a brilliant shot stopper. He will come out and claim the crosses,corners etc. Marshall his defenders and be vocal. He will make himself big on one-on-one occasions and not commit himself until the very last second.

The FULLBACKS are both very solid. Corluka and Enrique will stay tight on their man. Corluka will stay as tight as he can on the opposition winger. He is a solid player defensively and will keep the opposition player quiet; track his runs, stay close to him all game. Enrique will stop their winger from cutting inside. Stay tight and match his pace and Enrique can occasionally go forward. He will also play long diagonal for dempsey and di natale to run onto and use their pace. Both FULLBACKS are strong and combative players and will be physical on their man.

In the CENTER BACKS, Heitinga will need to out jump their striker. Win the long balls and the crosses. Carragher is experienced and will keep a look out for the crosses and the runs made by VdV. Both the CBs will deal with the crosses and corners. Stay focused and on your toes throughout the 90mins. Both to go forward for corners.

Van Bommel is the sweeper in front of the defense. He will sit in front of the back 4 and break the opposition attack. Keep an eye on the opposition players trying to move into little spaces here and there and win the ball. Make strong challenges and pass on the ball forwards. He is the link between our defense and attack and will need to play at his best. Gago will play alongside MvB and will be physical. He will use his body strength and will keep an eye on VdV. We will not man mark him but both van bommel and Gago will need to stop him from getting in behind our defense. Close their players down on every occasion. Gago will occasionally go forward when we have the ball. Try to win the ball back as quickly as possible. Pass the ball to the wingers and also look for Di Natale.

Hamsik will look for the wingers and the runs made by our striker.. He will make maximum use of the ball as he is our creative output. Play one twos with the striker, wingers and basically just look for an opening. He will go into the box for crosses and make use of his height. Play through balls for the strikers and wingers and look for spaces in their defense.

Dempsey is a tenacious player and will test the opposition winger. He will use pace and strength to go outside and cross and will also come inside. He will need to cut inside more and also look for Hamsik and our striker to play quick one twos. He is very useful in the air and will win the long balls aimed at him. He will also join the striker in the box and make use of his heading ability. He will track back and double team with his full back.

Marin will try to cut inside on his stronger right foot and will also take on his man as he has pace to burn. He will out wit his marker and make full use of his pace and light frame. He will also look for the runs of di natale and hamsik and shoot whenever presented with the chance. Will also track back to help out the full back.

Di Natale will keep their center backs busy throughout the game. Look to get on the end of the crosses, win the long balls and play on the shoulder of the last man. Play the wingers in and look for the ball from the midfield.

We have a strong midfield and we need to dominate their midfield and pressurize them to make mistakes. Man to man marking on set pieces.

SUBSTITUTIONS - IF Losing After 70 mins Bring ON Davies for Enrique and Switch to a 4-3-1-2 with Davies and Di Natale the 2 Strikers and Hamsik the "1" in the midfield. Dempsey, MvB and Marin the 3 in the midfield. Gago to go at left back. Play long balls for Davies, Di Natale and Dempsey.

Captain - Carragher
Penalties - Hamsik
Corners - Marin

footballcrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue 07 Jun 2011, 5:05 pm

Gameweek 7 vs Bolton
Line Up:

Naughton------------Dawson------Mertesacker------Coentrão

Barnetta--------------------Cambiasso-----------------------Bale

----------------van der Vaart----------Modric---------------------

------------------------------Gilardinho

Subs: Gomes, Walker, Shawcross, Martínez, Wijnaldum, Lennon, Wolfswinkel,

General: Looking for the left flank with Coentrão and Modric to cause some damage. Bale has instruction which I feel will change Bolton’s shape in Coentrão and Modric favour. Also you would expect Gilardinho as the main striker to attack the weaker CB but instead he will go up against the stronger even it this nullifies Gilardinho it opens up VDV changes. GO out, enjoy the match and win the league. COME ON

Ochoa: Command the area, communicate with defence at all times. Keep punching to a minimal, catch as much as you can within reason/if possible. He has immense shot stopping abilities.

Defence: Communication is key, talk and help each other out. Dawson and Mertesacker have different attributes which will complement each other. Both will go forward for attacking corners one attacking front post, other centre and alternating each time.

Mertesacker - Has height which will allow him to win ariel battles, his strength can help muscle players off the ball. He will pick up the target man as he has the attributes to beat him in the air and ground, keep him at distance from goal, challenge for every ball in the air towards him. Force him on his weaker foot. Get tackles in, he may try to hold the ball up, if so don't let him turn and try get a foot in.

Dawson – Man mark other striker or if not one act as a clean up CB. Be on your toes for any strikers/second strikers/midfielders making runs/late runs from deep. Use your ability to read the game to keep yourself one step ahead. You have some pace to deal with quicker players, combined with your game reading ability I have no doubt you will be fine. Communicate and lead your defence, make sure they keep their line.

Naughton and Coentrão - Both defend and attack very well. Mark opposition wingers, try block all crosses, keep them wide and don't let them cut inside. Do not go to ground.
Naughton – Do go too far up the pitch, support Barnetta. Cross from deep. Switch to left flank.
Coentrão – Today I am going to give you the freedom to attack how you love. Remember you defensive duties. Get up that flank son, bomb it up and down. Get the crosses in, runs into the box, shots, whatever it takes attacking wise to work Bolton and turn that screw.

Cambiasso – Midfield general. Want you to get all over the middle of the pitch, width and length. Don’t bust forward today. I want you protecting and helping our defence, get the tackles in. Distribute the ball to the flanks/channels and front men. Your experience at being able to control a midfield is essential in today’s match. Your main duty is to stick on Hamsik and suffocate him, do not let him have any time on the ball, do you best to cut any passes to him off, heck even knobble him, just stop him from having any influence today.

Bale – Track back and help out the fullback when needed, doubling up on the opposition winger or if the opposition fullbacks push forward track and attempt to tackle them. Going to try something different here, I’d like to you take your marker inside so tuck inside slightly and when being marked tightly come in further, this should distort the shape of Bolton’s back line. This will also allow room for Coentrão to bomb forward or Modric to get in. From inside I want you to supply the left flank or cross fields ball to Barnetta. Also it is a must you help with the central battle, get tackles and interceptions in.

Barnetta – Track back and help out the fullback when needed, doubling up on the opposition winger or if the opposition fullbacks push forward track and attempt to tackle them. Watch for runs from opposing fullback. Drift in at times to help in midfield. Look to play in the air to Gilardinho and through balls on the deck to VDV/Modric. Whip crosses in for Gilardinho and get some cut backs along the floor for Modric/VDV as their height isn’t the best suited. Work the flank. Chase the ball down when in your area of the pitch.

Modric – Work hard to win the ball in the centre, track back and help Cambiasso. However I have pushed you up today as I want your attacking role to be different. Drift out to the left and fill the space Bale leaves, play balls into VDV and Gilardinho. Feel free to go on a dribble. Make runs into the box from the left or the left side of midfield. Have a shot if the chance arises. Can alternate positions with VDV

van der Vaart – help close down the opposition defenders, if we can get them on the back foot this will unsettle them. Gilardinho has his instructions to take out Heitinga, thus leaving Carragher prone, he is an experienced CB but can I doubt he has the legs to handle you. Look for those knockdowns and the just go at Carragher, twist and turn him. Try drag him away from the centre which can allow Modric to get in. Try anything to get that goalscoring chance and ensure Carragher has a poor match. When deep shoot from distance too and play thru balls to runners Modric, Barnetta and Gilardinho. Can alternate positions with Modric

Gilardinho – Out and out striker today, stay forward at all times on the last shoulder. I’d like to to push onto Heitinga, reason for this is I feel Carragher is the weaker out of the CB’s and if you can push on Heitinga and force him into marking you, challenging you then VDV is free to attack Carragher. Compete for all headers, crooses into the box. Shoot on sight from inside the box, we want to work their keeper. Get some knock downs to Modric or VDV.

Subs:
Winning -

Set Peices:
Corners: - Barnetta, aim for Dawson or Mertz.
Free kick left: Barnetta/Modric

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Furious League Tactics Submission Page Empty Blackburn Rovers Tactics

Post by andy_14clark Thu 09 Jun 2011, 10:02 am

BLACKBURN

WEEK GAME 9, SEASON 2 - NOT SUBMITTED

Tactics to be sorted
andy_14clark
andy_14clark

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 10 Jun 2011, 2:44 pm

SUNDERLAND v Blackburn
-------------Gordon
Fanni---Lugano---Godin---Taiwo
--------Parker--Arteta
Canales-----Cahill------Turan
-----------Adebayor

subs: Mignolet, Coleman, Ogbonna, Johnson, Alcantara, Pienaar, Saviola

Injuries: Shaun Wright-Phillips, Fabio Quagliarella

We will play a pressurising game, where when not in possession , we will pressurise the ball, attempting to win it back as quickly as possible. When in possession, we will focus on attacking down the flanks, particularly in behind the full backs, getting crosses into Adebayor and Cahill.

Gordon will command his area and command the defence in front of him. He will look to sweep up any balls played in behind the defence.

Fanni will be picking up the Blackburn left winger. He will keep tight to him, do everything he can to stop him from turning and limit his opportunity to run with the ball. When the opportunity presents itself, Fanni will look to get forward and support the attack, overlapping the full back and getting crosses into the box. When Taiwo is attackingm, then Fanni will stay back.

Taiwo will pick up the right winger. We expect the Blackburn side to feature Kuyt as right midfielder. Kuyt will track back and help his FB. We want Taiwo to push forward and add an extra attacking option on the left wing, in an attempt to push Kuyt right back defending and limit his attacks.

Lugano and Godin are reunited in their international partnership that got them to 4th at the World Cup. They have a great understanding and compliment each others style of play.
Both are great in the air, particularly Lugano, who will attempt to win everything in the air. If Sunderland play one striker, then Lugano will play as the spare man, attacking the high balls and looking to sweep up loose balls.
Godin will mark Gyan, not allowing him to turn and run with the ball. We will not play too high a line, so as to limit the space in behind the defence, meaning Gyan will have to receive the ball into feet and not in behind.

Parker will play as protective midfielder. We are playing a deeper line today, so Parker needs to ensure he is covering a lot of ground and filling the space in front of the back four. He will keep an eye on Willian, stifling the space for him to work in and not giving him any time on the ball. When on the ball, Parker will look to feed to ball out wide to the wingers or into Arteta

Arteta will play as the deeper lying creative midfielder. He will look to pick the ball up from the defenders and play in to the wingers. He will help out Parker with defensive duties, pressurising the ball and not giving Blackburn time to play, but his main job is to create chances for his forwards. We expect the Balckburn full backs to push on, especially at LB, so Arteta should look to exploit this by playing balls in behind for the wingers to run onto.

Canales will play as the right midfielder. He will look to vary his play, sometime cutting inside and other times staying wide to get the crosses into the box for Adebayor and Cahill. He will run with the ball, attempting to commit the defenders. We will be looking to get in behind the full backs when they get forward, so Canales will be alert to when Arteta is looking to play these balls in behind. When the ball is wide left he will also get into the box to support the attack. He will also track back to help his full back out defending against the wide players.

Turan will play as the left midfielder. He will look to vary his play, sometime cutting inside and other times staying wide to get the crosses into the box for Adebayor and Cahill. He will run with the ball, attempting to commit the defenders. We will be looking to get in behind the full backs when they get forward, so Turan will be alert to when Arteta is looking to play these balls in behind. When the ball is wide right he will also get into the box to support the attack. He will also track back to help his full back out defending against the wide players.

Cahill will play as an deeper lying forward. He will look to arrive late in the box to get on the end of crosses to knock down to Adebayor, or get attempts in on goal himself. He will link up the forwards and the midfield, playing as an additional CM when we are defending, but getting in support of Adebayor when we attacking.

Adebayor will play as the out and out striker. He will look to hold up balls played into him to allow support runners to get up, and he will look to get on the end of crosses into the box. He will make sure the centre backs don't have an easy game. He will also be the first line of defence, pressurising the Blackburn defenders when they are in possession.

Subs:

If winning after 70 minutes, Canales off, Coleman on. Same formation, but Coleman supporting Fanni more. Cahill off, Alcantara on – Alcantara to sit deeper and keep possession more.

If losing after 70 minutes, Saviola for Cahill, and play 4-4-2

Vice Captain: Lugano
Free Kicks / Corners: Turan/Arteta
Penalties: Arteta

Last edited by BigFellasAfro on Fri 10 Jun 2011, 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just sold King to Stoke, so took him out and replaced with Ogbonna)
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by andy_14clark Fri 10 Jun 2011, 2:50 pm

BLACKBURN TACTICS WEEK 9

CB --------------N.Onouha-----P.Jones----------------
FB ---S.Vrsaljko--------------------------P.Bardsley---
WB ---------------------------------------------------
DM ----------------------------------------------------
CM ---------------M.Veloso-----Y.Cabaye--------------
WG -D.Kuyt--------------------------------A.Guardado-
SS ------------------------------------------------------
ST --------------------------A.Gyan-----------------------

SUBS:
C.Cudicini, R.Toloi, B.Zenden, D.Payet, D.Boateng, S.Malbranque, D.Welbeck

INJURED WEEK 9: G.Gonul + S.Distin

Well it’s the last game of the season and after a poor season (which I think ive been quite unlucky) I want us to go out with a bang against Sunderland. This is going to be a tough game and if we can dominate the midfield I think we stand a chance of betting them.

Robinson
Be strong and confident at the back. A good defence starts with a good keeper at the back. Want him to communicate at all times with his defence. We look to play the ball short as much as possible.

Onouha + Jones
DEFENDING: Two you lads who have a lot of PL experience. Onouha will look to man mark Adebayor out of the game as we expect him to be the lone striker. Jones is very versatile and more than capable at CB. He is to be strong in the air and into tackles and will be covering the middle keeping an eye on any advancing CM, possibly T.Cahill or Arteta.

Vrsaljko + Bardsley
DEFENDING: He will use his bravery and put his foot in a lot. Vrsaljko will have to be on his toes as we expect either Turan or Coleman to be playing RW with the injury of SWP and either of those players can be tricky so he is to close them down at every opportunity.
ATTACKING: Both of these will mix it about. Bardsley likes to push on and has shown he can hit a ball from distance. Vrsaljko is help Kuyt down the right as Kuyt may pull into the box with Willian pulling wide. Both are to go one up one back alternately.

Veloso
DEFENDING: He will be playing the anchor roll today sitting deep, winning the ball in the middle. He has the passing ability to create plays but still could be vital today as he will be key in breaking down opposition attacks. When we have a corner, he will sit back at the half way line.

Willian + Cabaye
DEFENDING: We will look to use Cabaye’s stamina to good affect today and have him playing the box to box role. This way we have enough to cover at the back as well as getting forward.
ATTACKING: Both will be attacking today, more so Willian who will look to get in and around Gyan to help him out, almost as a SS today. Cabaye is playing box to box and will look to get in and around the area finding space to maybe unleash a shot or 2. Willian is at times to alternate moving out to the RW as well to allow Kuyt to move centrally as this will offer abit of variety in the opposition box.

Kuyt + Guardado
DEFENDING: Will both track back and help out our fullbacks as they have the stamina to do it.
ATTACKING: Although Kuyt is a naturally striker, he has the ability to play out wide. He will look to get on the end of goal kicks and alternating between 1) getting into the box when Willian pulls out wide and 2) attacking the flank himself. The formation is a mix between 4-5-1 and 4-4-2 as when Willian moves wide Kuyt moves central. Guardado is to stay out wide today at get at the fullback whipping balls into the box looking for Gyan and Kuyt mainly but watch out on Willian and Cabaye advancing.

Gyan
ATTACKING: Is to lead from the front on his own. Be big and strong and battle with the CB’s. When they have the ball close down the defence and put them under pressure. Needs to be in constant contact with the players behind.

SUBS/CHANGE IN TACTICS:
If winning at half time:
70’ S.Malbranque for A.Gyan – Kuyt ST, Malbranque RW and get him on the ball whenever to run rings around the opposition.
75’ B.Zenden for Guardado – Willian to LW, More defensive CM’s with Zenden becoming playmaker.
82’ R.Toloi for D.Boateng – 5-4-1 with Toloi CB

If drawing at half time:
60’ Willian to RW, Kuyt ST going 4-4-2
70’ S.Malbranque + B.Zenden for Guardado + Willian – Malbranque RW, Zenden LW

If losing at half time:
70’ S.Malbranque + B.Zenden + D.Welbeck for S.Vrsaljko + D.Boateng + Guardado - going 3-4-3 and very attacking, 4 really creative midfielders

-------------------P.Robinson-------------------
----P.Bardsley---N.Onouha---P.Jones-------
Willian---Y.Cabaye---B.Zenden---S.Malbranque
-----D.Welbeck---A.Gyan---D.Kuyt-----------

Last edited by andy_14clark on Fri 10 Jun 2011, 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mention of previous weeks tactics, agreed to change with BigFella)
andy_14clark
andy_14clark

Back to top Go down

Post by PINEAPPLEHEAD Fri 10 Jun 2011, 3:41 pm

LIVERPOOL

SRNA ..........MEXES ………GALLAS ... CAPDEVILLA
…………….. DEROSSI ….. FELLAINI …………...
GERVINHO ………GERRARD …………. ELIA
……………………... TORRES ………………………

DOUCHEZ
ANSALDI
ALBRIGHTON
BEN ARFA
CISSE

DIRECT STYLE OF FOOTBALL, ATTACK DOWN THE WINGS OR THROUGH THE MIDDLE. PLAY WITH A LOT OF WIDTH. PLENTY OF MOVEMENT FROM THE FORWARD PLAYERS AND GERRARD WILL BE PLAYMAKER LOOKING TO SLIP THE OTHER ATTACKERS IN. WESTWOOD IS UNPROVEN GK AT THIS LEVEL AN WE WILL REALLY PUT PRESSURE ON HIM 2DAY.

DEFENCE: WE HAVE EXCELLENT GOALKEEPER AND DEFENDERS WITH LOTS OF EXPERIENCE. CBS WILL STAY TIGHT TO ATTACKERS THEY CAN BULLY THEM A BIT. WE WILL PLAY A HIGH LINE AS CBS HAVE PACE AND THIS WILL LET US PUSH OTHER TEAM INTO THEIR HALF. FULLBACKS WILL GET UP AND DOWN THE WIDE AREAS. PRIORITY FOR THEM IS TO DEFEND BUT THEY WILL SUPPORT THE ATTACKS PRODIVING WIDTH AND DELIVERING CROSSES.

MIDFIELD: THE CENTRAL AREA IS VERY SOLID. THEY WILL BE BALLWINNERS FOR US AND BOTH CAN ALSO PLAY DECENT FOOTBALL. THEY SHOULD ALLOW US TO PRESS THE OTHER TEAM HIGH UP THE FIELD. THEY WILL SUPPORT THE ALREADY EXCELLENT DEFENCE AND SHOULD STOP US FROM CONCEDING. THEY WILL TRACK THE RUNS OF THE OTHER TEAMS ATTACKING MIDFIELDERS.

ATTACKING MIDFIELD: OUT WIDE THE PLAYERS CAN USE THEIR PACE TO ATTACK. THEY SHOULD PROVIDE PLENTY OF WIDTH AND STRETCH THE PLAY BUT WHEN FULLBACKS ATTACK THE WIDE PLAYERS CAN CUT IN PROVIDING EXTRA OPTIONS IN THE BOX. BOTH DO SCORE GOALS. GERVINHO HAS A GREAT CHANCE TODAY AS BIRM HAVE NO RECOGNISED LB AND HE WILL TEST ANYBODY FILLING THAT ROLE. AT TIMES THEY WILL NEED TO GET BACK AND HELP OUT IN DEFENCE BY TRACKING OTHER TEAMS WINGERS. IN THE CENTRE WE HAVE GERRARD PLAYING OFF TORRES WHERE THESE GUYS ARE BEST TOGETHER AND HAVE TELEPATHIC UNDERSTANDING. GERRARD SHOULD PLAY HIS NORMAL GAME HERE THIS INVOLVES A LOT OF RUNNING, GOOD PASSING, TAKING ON SHOTS OR DRAWING OUT DEFENDERS AND PLAYING IN OTHER ATTACKERS. HE ALSO GETS BACK WHEN NEEDED.

STRIKER: TORRES WILL BE BACK ON FORM WHEN GERRARD PLAYS OFF HIM. THE TWO WILL COMBINE AS THEY HAVE DONE SO WELL IN THE PAST. TORRES WILL MAKE GREAT RUNS AND LOOK TO GET INTO SPACE TO RECEIVE PASSES. HE WILL HAVE GOOD SERVICE FROM THE WIDTH PLAYERS AND IS GOOD AT HEADING. HE WILL ALSO USE HIS PACE AGAINST THE DEFENDERS.

SUBS
ON 65 BEN ARFA FOR ELIA

PINEAPPLEHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 10 Jun 2011, 3:47 pm

STOKE CITY TACTICS

---------------Isaksson

Neville-----King----Kaboul----Tremoulinas
---------------Sandro
----------Barton----Montolivo

Fernandez------------------------Ethrington
-------------------Keane

Formation: 4-1-2-2-1

Subs
Smithies
Upson
Brown
Makoun
Kranjcar
Bilyaletdinov
Cole

Freekick 26 yards or more: Barton
Freekick 25 yards or less: Montolivo/Fernandez
Corner right: Tremoulinas
Corner left: Montolivo

General: Last game of the season, let's try to end it on a high. I have been very happy with you guys this season and I want to dedicate this game to our fans lets give them something to cheer about. I want us to use the ball, getting it wide or playing in my attacking players. Be comfortable with the ball, but don't play along with it too much if we need to get rid then please do.

I want my keeper to be assertive and strong. Please let the defenders know of any danger around them, always shout nice and loud. Any balls that you can't hold tip them away from danger, we don't want any follow ups. Stand as big and as long as you can, make the striker blink first. Don't over commit yourself, any balls that come in your area call for them but if you can't get them let the defenders deal with it.

I want only one full back to push up at a time, when they do push up I would like them to run forward which will take opposition player with them giving the ball carrier more room and time. When fullbacks get ball and are near the opposition box put in quick crosses to catch the oppopsition off guard. WHen they are defending I want them to stay on thier feet, don't dive in, jockey the winger, try to push him on his weaker foot or backwards. Remember that you are playing with three other defenders so play as a unit.

Kaboul will pick up main striker, King will deal with any other striker or attacker. Both will work together to combat the danger, they have experience playing and training at Spurs and I am sure they can bring it here. Kaboul has to attack the opposition defender put him under and not give him room, both centre backs will work together to nullify the opposition. They have the pace, strength, awareness, brain to stop them. I don't want my centre backs to leave a big gap between each other,try not to get stretched. I feel we have enough pace at the back so will push a bit forward and feel we can recover, but we will drop back when we score a goal or near the end if we winning. Both CB go up for corners and mark the opposition big men when defending corners.

My three in midfield all have diffrent roles but will work together as a unit to acheive the goal: DOMINATE THE MIDFIELD. Sandro is my defensive mid, I would like him to put pressure on opposition, snap at thier feet, making them hurry and pressured into mistakes. At times he will sit infront of my CB that is if we are under pressure acting almost as a third CB but not quite,a bit like Cambiasso at Inter, I know he has a good shot and if he does venture forward I instruct him to shoot when 25 yards of goal if there is an oppurtunity. Barton is the energy of my team, he will go up and down, covering the grass help[ing the defenders and forwards. Make late runs into the opposition box, ghost like Paul Scholes. He will be the heartbeat of the midfield, and I feel he has goals in him but also the work rate and great defensive ability to rank him as one of the best English midfielders at the moment. Montolivo is the creator of our team, pass the ball, keep it moving, look for a free player, and then move into space himself. Look for my wingers making runs or Keane. I want him to keep the game ticking for us, I hope he can dictate the play for us, whether we need to slow it down or quicken it up. Sometimes I want him to drop deep if it is too crowded and start playes from there. ALl three will work together.

My wingers are direct, get at the opposition winger run at them, make them commit themselves, get balls into the box such as, cross shots, floaters, back/near post, outside the box for Barton, whippers inswingers and so on, diffrent variety mix it up. They also will look to cut in and look for a pass or even shoot, they will move around switching wings and even playing as the main striker, they will switch with Keane who can work the wide positions well. They do have some responsbility tracking back.

Keane will play as an unorthodox striker, he will peel away from his man, get into wide positions and even swap with the other two wingers. I feel this will make it harder for Aston Villa to pick up any of our players because they will be moving around, this may cause a opening in the Villa defence and I want Montolivo to exploit it using his passing ability.

65 MINS
Ethrington off Bilyaletdinov on (Same formation fresh legs)

IF LOSING 75 MINS
Barton off Cole on (We play 4-4-2)

IF WINNING 75 MINS
Barton off Makoun on (Same formation but more defensive in midfield)

IF LOSING 85 MINS
Montolivo off Krancjar on (Attacking in midfield)

IF WINNING 85 MINS
Tremoulinas off Brown onn (More defensive at the back)
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Fri 10 Jun 2011, 4:40 pm

Birmingham

--------------------Westwood-------------------
Lichtsteiner------Tasci--------Zanka------Agger
-----------------------Vidal----------------------
-----------Rolfes---------------Adam------------
Augusto------------------------------------Nene
----------------------Kiessling------------------

Westwood in goal is highly talented, a great shot-stopper, will be out quick off his line to take the ball from the forwards, a good safe pair of hands, likes to release the ball early to the wingers to set up quick counters.

Lichtsteiner is a great work horse, I want him up and down the wing all day putting pressure on the LB, he and Augusto I am heavily relying on to get in beyond the Liverpool defence, as Agger has been switched to LB he has played there a lot before, he doesnt attack that often which in a way is good with Licht attacking this will always leave a back 3. I want them both to mark the wingers tightly and Licht to attack only when in no danger. Tasci and Zanka Jorgensen in the middle is a good young, fast pairing, both great in the air, and love to tackle, between tthem they will take a lack lustre torres out of the game, deny him chances or not allow him into space, take him out if they have to, fairly tho..he shys away from games if he is up against it and he will with these two.

Vidal - man mark Gerrard, thats it, where Gerrard goes Vidal will be, knock him down pressure him stop him dictating, get in his face. Really annoy him.

Rolfes and Adam, are there to support the midfield, Rolfes will take Feillani out of the picture, stop his runs from deep, Rolfes is very experienced and taking the threat of Feillani will be no problem to him. Adam is the creator, he can pick out any team mate with his passing range, when he gets the ball from the two ball wionners he will get it forward before De Rossi has a chance to get at him, he only needs one touch and generally someone is in on goal.

Nene and Augusto are fast skillfull can set up numerous chances and a real test for their fullbacks, they should get plenmty opportunities as they have two attack minded FBs so getting in behind and pressurizing the CHs should come in a few chances. nene especially is a huge threat to them, so if Srna is away then Nene will be in and with his record he is allowed to shoot on sight. His freekicks are also tremendous so he and Adam will take shot about. Augusto use his skill to get in beyond the LB and he will get the ball in for Kiessling. Who is a big target man, go up against Gallas, who is prone to making mistakes, Kiessling has to pounce on these mistakes. His height and power will be too much for the French CH.

Captain - Vidal
Penalties - Nene
Set pieces - Adam/Nene

Subs 70 Mins

Losing:- Torres > Lichsteiner 3-1-4-2

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Fri 10 Jun 2011, 4:47 pm

Erick Torres the new Mexican sensation that is

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 10 Jun 2011, 4:59 pm

Tottenham vs Fulahm

Naughton------------Dawson---------Shawcross------------Ziegler

Hammill-------------Martínez-----------Cambiasso-------------Rose

----------------------------------------Götze---------------------

--------------------------van Wolfswinkel

Subs: Gomes, van der Wiel, Addison, Lennon, Bale, Modric, Gilardinho

General: For some of you this is a chance to show why I shouldnt sell you in the off season period. Play down the flanks. Put pressure on Fulahm. Move the ball around quickley, high tempo is wanted today. Make Fulham work hard and fatigue should kick in.

Ochoa - Contraol your area. Speak to your defence and keep them organised. Try not to puch the ball, get your hands on it.

Naughton & Ziegler - Keep you line, play offside trap. Mark opposition wingers. Stop crosses coming in, force them wide or onto their bad foot. Dont push too far forward, cross from deep. Support wingers.

Dawson & Shawcross - two stong CB's. Want you to play offside trap. Man mark if needed. Win the headers. get the tackles in, break bones if you must. Both up for corners, attack the ball from deep.

Cambiasso - Protect the back line but I will allow you to play box to box today. Get the tackles in and genrally bully Fulhams midfield. Distribute the ball to the flanks or driect through the middle to Wolfman.

Martínez - Deep lying playmaker. Assist Cambiasso in defending and protection the back line. Play box to box too. Get around the pitch, always try be in space. Play through balls into the channel or to the front men.

Hammill & Rose - work the flanks. Hug the touchline and keep the width. This will strech Fulahm. Mark opposition fullbacks. On the offensive attack the fullbacks, run at them. Whip the ball in but try get it across the floor as we dont have so much height in the box. Cut in at times and mix it up, have a shot if the chance arises.

van Wolfswinkel AKA Wolfman - Play off the last shoulder. Look to get onto through balls and cut backs. Chase the ball down at the top, make their defenders work and force mistakes. If one on one with the keeper smash the ball as hard as possible in his face, he breaks his nose he has to come off and that uses one of their subs. Dont be afraid to take a dive in the box, any substancial contact in the box drop it like a Drogba, dont over play it but enough to win the Pen. When on the floor imidiatly look at the ref with your hand up in the air, pressure him to give it.

Also, any fouls on us surround the ref, pressure him to give cards. Surround the ref, wave fake cards, get the crowd going so he will crumble like an Arsenal Pie which has been cooking since August but beautifully crumbles in April

Subs:
Anyscore 60th min Addison on for Dawson.
Anyscore 70th min Gomes on for Ochoa

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Fri 10 Jun 2011, 5:23 pm

EVERTON v Bolton
attacking formation:
Rafinha ---------- M.Sakho ---------- J.Vertonghen ----- D.Criscito
------------------------- Y.M’Vila --- R.Meireles ------------------
---- A.Ramsey --------------- L.Suarez --------------- L.Podolski ---

defensive formation:
Rafinha ---------- M.Sakho --------- J.Vertonghen ------ D.Criscito
A.Ramsey ------------------ R.Meireles ------------------ L.Podolski
------------------------------- L.Suarez -------------------------------

Subs:
1)B.Foster 2)S.Kjaer 3)M.Olsson 4)T.Huddlestone 5)S.Defour
6)Ricardo Alvarez 7)M.Klose
Freekick: L.Podolski/L.Suarez
Corner: A.Ramsey/L.Podolski

Our style of play will be slick passing game, every member of our starting 11 is comfortable on the ball. We have craft & creativity in the centre as well as in the wide areas. Look to move the ball around the field quickly trying to find openings in the opposition defence. When not in possession we will look to close the opposition down very quickly and pressure them, hustling them & getting in their faces to win the ball back and start another Everton attack. The amazing thing about this team is the energy, speed and power that the players possess. In the centre of the field we have such stamina that we can keep a high pressure game up and dominate the middle of the park.

GK – The Bosnian is a 6ft 5 monster. A great shot stopper but even better at commanding his area, he is excellent at coming to claim crosses and will apply these skills to the game in hand. He has the best view of the attacks developing and will help organise the defence barking out instructions from the back.

Defence – Keep a defensive line at least 25yards from goal thus nullifying aerial threat but not really exposing us to pace threat. Sakho is a real leader at the back! He will man mark Di Natale today sticking close to him, bullying him and keeping him quiet, he will also marshal the back line. Vertonghen will partner him using his anticipation to cut out any other danger that materialises. From time to time he may have to double up to support the fullbacks or the DM. Vertonghen is more comfortable on the ball and can carry the ball out of defence.

Criscito will look to deal with any danger coming down Boltons right side of midfield. His positional sense and timing are good so he knows when to make a challenge and when to bide his time. He will look to jockey the wide men down the line and then attempt to block the crosses. He will not let them cut inside. Criscito will be allowed to support the attacks or overlap and get crosses in.
Rafinha will use his pace to match the wide players trying to close them down quickly stopping them cutting infield or trying to block their crosses. Rafinha can provide great support going forward from the right and will provide an outlet out wide allowing Ramsey to cut infield. If either fullback goes forward the other will tuck in a bit so we have in effect 3 cb’s at the back & one of the midfielders will hang back ready to cut out any attempts of a counter. On a quick counter attack both fullbacks will look to see if they can play a ball over the top for the wingers to burn past the defence and get through on goal.

Centre Mid – We will look to move the ball quickly and keep possession through the central midfield area. I think the combination of energy & power in central midfield will be to much for Bolton, especially the leggy Van Bommel. We have the quality of player who are comfortable on the ball and we will move the ball around the midfield and keep possession. M’Vila will act as the DM & he will be asked to do a job on Hamsik today. He has all the attributes to take care of Hamsik and he will be closing him down very quickly, hustling him and giving him absolutely no time on the ball. When he wins back possession he will look to carry the ball forward or pass it forward. Meireles has been selected today as he offers quality going forward without leaving his defensive responsibilities. The pair have a lot of energy and when Bolton are in possession and we try to press and close them down quickly this energy will be crucial. In attack we hope the midfield can move the ball around for us, maintaining possession and looking to link up with or play in the wingers, Suarez or Bent. When we go forward we will push upfield as a team.
Wings – Ramsey has played wide right many times in his career and what he offers is great stamina, good touch and link up play and a great delivery. He also tracks back very well. He will whip high and low crosses in for Bent, Suarez & Podolski(at the back post) or cut infield and drag Enqirue out of position leaving space for the fullback to overlap. If he cuts inside he can either take on a shot, play in a team mate or draw a defender out of position. Podolski is a pacey winger mixed with power and a lethal shot. He will be operating from the left looking to cut in and attack the space between the fullback and the CB. He will also look to power past the RB and get in a cross or cut back in to his team mates. When Ramsey has the ball in a wide position Podolski will burst in at the back post & Bent will gamble at the front post giving us good options to receive the cross. When defending they will tuck in to form a hard to breakdown and compact midfield. They will try to offer protection to the fullbacks when we are not in possession.

Forwards – Suarez will be playing in the second striker role off Bent. He will be looking to pick the ball up and run at the defence. His dribbling should draw freekicks in dangerous areas from Van Bommel & the cb’s who won’t be able to contain him. He is a great link player and will bring others into the game and can play the killer through ball. Bent our poacher will be leading the attack. As we are playing possession and slick passing we will rarely go long for him to hold it up unless we are under the cosh or there is an opportunity to release him with a long ball over the defence. However the midfielders will look to link up with him and play off him if they can get the ball into his feet. Bent is an expert finisher and we are hoping the wide players can put crosses in for him to bury or his team mates can lay off to him to smash home. When the ball comes into the box he will always be looking to get in between the 2 CB’s. Naldo & Carragher do not have the quality to deal with a Darren Bent and he is hungry to get on the scoresheet this weekend. Bent has the knack of getting in the right place at the right time, he will sometimes hang on the shoulder of the last man looking to bend runs in behind him to collect a through ball. Both our forwards make a lot of movement and the older Bolton players might struggle to track them for 90minute duration.

Subs:
On 70mins Miroslav Klose on for Ramsey – Klose goes up top and Suarez moves wide. This will give the Bolton defence a whole new problem to deal with & Suarez will have a real go at attacking the fullback to get balls in for Klose & Bent.
Huddlestone on for Meireles to add fresh legs and tighen up the midfield.

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by footballcrazy Fri 10 Jun 2011, 6:40 pm

Starting Eleven
-----------------------S.Given ----------------------
Corluka----Heitinga-------Carragher-----Enrique
--------Van Bommel--------Gago-----------------
----Agbonlahor----Hamsik-----------Marin-----
--------------------Di Natale-----------------------

Subs: Jaaskelainen, Naldo, Marquez, Plasil, Kahveci, Davies, Dempsey

Tactics:

The FULLBACKS are both very solid. Corluka and Enrique will stay tight on their man. Corluka will stay as tight as he can on the opposition winger. He is a solid player defensively and will keep the opposition player quiet; track his runs, stay close to him all game. Enrique will stop their winger from cutting inside. Stay tight and match his pace and Enrique can occasionally go forward. He will also play long diagonal for Gabby and Di Natale to run onto and use their pace. Both FULLBACKS are strong and combative players and will be physical on their man.

In the CENTER BACKS, Heitinga will need to out jump their striker. Win the long balls and the crosses. Stay tight on Bent. Carragher is experienced and will keep a look out for the crosses and the runs made by Both the CBs will deal with the crosses and corners. Stay focused and on your toes throughout the 90mins. Both to go forward for corners.

Van Bommel is the sweeper in front of the defense. He will sit in front of the back 4 and break the opposition attack. Keep an eye on the opposition players trying to move into little spaces here and there and win the ball. Make strong challenges and pass on the ball forwards. He is the link between our defense and attack and will need to play at his best. Gago will play alongside MvB and will be physical. He will use his body strength and will keep an eye on Suarez when they have the ball. We will not man mark him but both van bommel and Gago will need to stop him from getting in behind our defense. Close their players down on every occasion. Gago will occasionally go forward when we have the ball. Try to win the ball back as quickly as possible. Pass the ball to the wingers and also look for Di Natale.

Hamsik will look for the wingers and the runs made by our striker.. He will make maximum use of the ball as he is our creative output. Play one twos with the striker, wingers and basically just look for an opening. He will go into the box for crosses and make use of his height. Play through balls for the strikers and wingers and look for spaces in their defense.

Agbonlahor is a pacy player and will test the opposition winger. He will use pace and strength to go outside and cross and will also come inside. He will look for Hamsik and our striker to play quick one twos. He will track back and double team with his full back.

Marin will try to cut inside on his stronger right foot and will also take on his man as he has pace to burn. He will out wit his marker and make full use of his pace and light frame. He will also look for the runs of di natale and hamsik and shoot whenever presented with the chance. Will also track back to help out the full back.

Di Natale will keep their center backs busy throughout the game. Look to get on the end of the crosses, win the long balls and play on the shoulder of the last man. Play the wingers in and look for the ball from the midfield.

We need to win the midfield battle to win the match. As this is the last game of the season the players need to perform at their best. We are playing in front of our fans and for the sake of them we need to put on a good show. The players have been old that their will be major shake up of personnel and they need to give their best if they want to stay in this club. Man to man marking on set pieces.

SUBSTITUTIONS - IF Losing After 70 mins Bring ON Dempsey for Van Bommel. Switch to 4-2-4 with Gago and Hamsik in the midfield and Dempsey and Di Natale the 2 strikers. Dempsey is very good at the CF position and the 2 strikers will give Everton more problems.

Captain - Carragher
Penalties - Hamsik
Corners - Marin

footballcrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri 10 Jun 2011, 8:36 pm

Fulham vs Tottenham

---------------------Howard
---------------Evans--------Skrtel
----Torres---------------------------Jansen
---------------------Cattermole
--------------Giovinco-------Rakitic
--------Sessengnon-------------------Tosic
-----------------------Heskey

BENCH
Stockdale
Friedrich
Krygaikos
Jovetic
Rodallega
Defoe
Crouch

TACTICS
Basically, we're screwed. But we can miraculously avoid finishing bottom of the league if there's a four goal swing in my favour. So, we're going to attack like crazy. Ochoa will be high in the Spurs goal so we should find it easy to score today.
After losing every game so far this season, it's a depressing state of affairs. But, we can do this, or I'm doing an Azzy.

PLAYER ROLES
Howard is a good goalkeeper, one of the best in the Premier League and has shone at Everton this season. He will command the area, he is to take charge of this area, and come out for crosses.

Evans and Skrtel have both played at the highest level in the Champions League for Man United and Liverpool respectively, they will use every ounce of their experience today.

Jansen and Torres will push forward, they will be like midfielders as they will be so attacking. Both possess good pace and crossing skills so should take advantage of that.

Cattermole is nasty Mofo. He will kick any Spurs player dumb enough to go near him.

Rakitic and Giovinco are both creative and will drive forward, using a good range of passing to carve out opportunities.

Tosic should hog the touchline, not share it with the full back who will be out of the game, he will be crying.

Sessengnon should cut inside, and drag the full back out of position to create a big space for Torres, or take a shot himself, since he is a sick player.

We are playing Heskey upfront, he is a badman. He will show his Messi-like dribbling ability, he will resist all the tackles, he will win headers, hold up the play. We expect nothing less than a hat trick from this wonderkid.

SET PIECES
Left Corner - Heskey
Right Corner - Heskey
Free Kicks - Heskey
Penalties - Heskey

From corners Heskey should try to curl the ball directly into the back of the net, other players will crowd the box incase it hits the post to try and score.

Free Kicks are always taken directly, as Ochoa is high.

Penalties are taken to try and smash the ball into the underside of the crossbar. Heskey will attempt to break the underside of the crossbar so the ball bounces in.

SUBSTITUTIONS
If winning then bring on Defoe who should admire Heskey's amazing skills, and occasionally take a shot himself.

If drawing then bring on Crouch for Rakitic. Move to a 4-4-2 with Crouch doing a robot dance so Ochoa think he's seeing things, the Spurs defense won't know what to do and Heskey will score.

If losing... screw that, we won't be in a losing position.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Fri 24 Jun 2011, 11:46 am

Birmingham v Spurs week 1 Tactics

---------------------Viviano------------------
L'Steiner-----Bonucci--------Agger-----Monreal
-------------Capoue--------Rolfes------------
--Kalou--------------Augusto-----------Nene--
---------------------Negredo-----------------

Subs:- McCarthy, Zanka, King, Lens, E.Torres, L.Adriano, Sigthorsson

A few top summer signings as we build on last season's 3rd spot

Viviano in goal is a super shot stopper, the big Italian is quick off the mark and goes to collect the ball confidently. An aggressive keeper so will go in where it hurts and dominate the goal mouth with his huge build. Keeps the defence right and will release the players early to set uip quick counters.

The defence is a solid unit. Bonucci and Agger in the centre are a solid pairing. No-nonsense as they stop the forward runners. Bonucci will man mark the striker tightly not allowing him to turn easily and make him work very hard for his chances. Agger will either watch the 2nd strioker/AM with Capoue or watch for open spaces their midfielders may run into so he can intercept the ball coming through. Lichstetienr on the right is a very enthusiatic player, he will get forward and support Kalou as he knows Monreal sits tight at the back. Licht will 1st of all sit in and wait for his chance to go forward, he will watch the winger and mark him tightly forcing him out wide. Monreal sits in and allows Licht to attack. He only goes forward occassionally so will tend to make up a back 3, he will also watch his winger closly and be on hi very quickly.

Rolfes and Capoue are the wall in front of the defence. Capoue will watch the main threat with help from Agger at times. He will follow him about and not aloow him any time on the ball to dictate play. Rolfes will use his experience to get into spaces he knows they will cause problems, he will watch the other forward running CM and break up the play between their mid and att. He loves to shoot from distance so will be looking for any balls getting cleared from the spurs defence.

kalou, Augusto and Nene are gonna cause problems for them. Very attack minded and all 3 can score. kalou and Augusto will rotate during the game when they feel they can, I dont have to tell them. Get down the flanks and get at the fb especially with Licht supporting the RW. Nene and Kalou to start with will really drive at the defnce look to get the crosses in for Negredo, or indeed they can cut in use Augusto as a playmaker and look for return balls from him as they drive into the box. Defnsively they will join the 2 CMs in a flat 5 to stop being over run by Spurs.
Augusto/Kalou the central AM will support Negredo and look for knock downs or any loose ball and have a go at goal.

Negredo is a great goal scorer, with head or foot, he will get into spaces and create openings for himself. He will get plenty opportunities from those behind him. Poewrful lad and wont be pushed off the ball, dont be allowed to be man marked so run the line and watch fro the AM 3 supporting.

Penalties:- Negredo
Free Kicks:- Nene is deadly
cornres - wingers who are on

Losing/drawing 70 mins:- Luiz Adriano > Augusto - He will get forwaard more and support Negredo

Winning 70 Mins - Andy King > Augusto - He will sit in with Rolfes and Capoue

Losing/Drawing - 4-3-3 King > Nene, Kalou up front

Winning 80 Mins - Lens > kalou - fresh legs to get up and down pitch

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Fri 24 Jun 2011, 12:04 pm

Birmingham v Everton Week 2 tactics

---------------------Viviano------------------
L'Steiner-----Bonucci--------Agger-------Vidal
-------------Capoue--------Rolfes------------
--Kalou--------------Adriano-----------Nene--
---------------------Negredo-----------------

Subs:- McCarthy, Zanka, Gunter, King, E.Torres, Sigthorsson, Lens

Pretty much the same

Viviano in goal is a super shot stopper, the big Italian is quick off the mark and goes to collect the ball confidently. An aggressive keeper so will go in where it hurts and dominate the goal mouth with his huge build. Keeps the defence right and will release the players early to set uip quick counters.

Bonucci and Agger in the centre are a solid pairing. No-nonsense as they stop the forward runners. Bonucci will man mark the striker tightly not allowing him to turn easily and make him work very hard for his chances. Agger will either watch the 2nd strioker/AM with Capoue or watch for open spaces their midfielders may run into so he can intercept the ball coming through. Lichstetienr on the right is a very enthusiatic player, he will get forward and support Kalou as much as possible. Vidal often plays LB for Chile, so he there to use his experience against the winger. He is good at man marking from playing DM so will have no problems marking the winger. He will stop the threat from out wide and not allow him to cut in. He does get forward and support and get beyond Nene, but he will only do it when poss, otherwise stay back, he will prove vital today to stop any attacks coming down there right hand side.

Rolfes and Capoue are the wall in front of the defence. Capoue will watch the main threat with help from Agger at times. He will follow him about and not allow him any time on the ball to dictate play. Rolfes will use his experience to get into spaces he knows they will cause problems, he will watch the other forward running CM and break up the play between their mid and att. He loves to shoot from distance so will be looking for any balls getting cleared from the spurs defence.

kalou, Adriano and Nene are gonna cause problems for them. Very attack minded and all 3 can score. Get down the flanks and get at the fb especially with Licht supporting the RW. Nene and Kalou will really drive at the defence look to get the crosses in for Negredo, or indeed they can cut in use Adriano as a playmaker and look for return balls from him as they drive into the box. the wingers will sit back to defend and Adriano will watch the more defensive DM and track back if he goes forward.
Adriano will look to support Negredo whenever possible and even get beyond him looking for knock downs or flick on, all 3 are very quick and will be a danger.

Negredo is a great goal scorer, with head or foot, he will get into spaces and create openings for himself. He will get plenty opportunities from those behind him. Powerful lad and wont be pushed off the ball, dont be allowed to be man marked so run the line and watch for the AM 3 supporting.

Penalties:- Negredo
Free Kicks:- Nene is deadly
cornres - wingers who are on

70 Mins
Losing/drawing - Gunter > Capoue - Vidal to CM and Gunter to LB, Vidal can roam forwardm, Rolfes Man marks

Winning - King > Adriano - 4-5-1 but still a threat going forward

80 Mins
Losing/Drawing - King > Nene -4-3-3

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Fri 01 Jul 2011, 11:11 am

“EVERTON” v Liverpool
attacking formation:
---------------------------- A.Begovic --------------------------
Rafinha ---------- P.Jagielka ----------- M.Sakho ------- D.Criscito
------------------- Y.M’Vila ------------ R.Meireles --------------
---- Gervinho -------------- L.Suarez ------------- C.N’Zogbia ----
----------------------------- D.Bent -----------------------------
defensive formation:
----------------------------- A.Begovic ---------------------------
Rafinha ---------- P.Jagielka ----------- M.Sakho --------- D.Criscito
Gervinho --------- Y.M’Vila ------------ R.Meireles -------- C.N’Zogbia
------------------------------ L.Suarez ---------------------------
------------------------------- D.Bent ----------------------------
Subs:
1)B.Foster 2)S.Kjaer 3)J.Vertonghen 4)A.Ramsey 5)J.Spearing
6)Douglas Costa 7)M.Klose
Freekick: L.Suarez/C.N’Zogbia
Corner: C.N’Zogbia
Pens: C.N’Zogbia

Our style of play will be slick passing game, every member of our 11 is comfortable on the ball. We have craft & creativity in the central and wide areas. Look to move the ball around the field quickly trying to find openings in the opposition defence. When not in possession we look to close the opposition down very quickly and pressure them, hustling them & getting in their faces to win the ball back and start another Everton attack. The amazing thing about this team is the energy, speed and power that the players possess.

CB’s – Keep a defensive line at least 25yards from goal thus nullifying aerial threat but not really exposing us to pace threat. Both Jags & Sakho are real leaders at the back! Jags will man mark Torres today sticking close to him, bullying him and keeping him quiet. Sakho will partner him using his anticipation to cut out any other danger that materialises, as well as using his pace to cover Jags. From time to time he may have to double up to support the fullbacks or the DM.

Fullbacks will look to deal with any danger coming down Loserpools wide areas. Both are good defenders and will look to jockey the wide players down the line and block their crosses, our fullbacks will not allow them to cut infield. The fullbakcs can offer support going forward providing width and allowing our wingers to cut infield. If either fullback goes forward the other will tuck in so we have in effect 3 cb’s at the back & M’Vila will hang back ready to cut out any attempts of a counter. On a quick counter attack both fullbacks will look to see if they can play a ball over the top for the wingers to burn past the defence and get through on goal.

Centre Mid – We will look to move the ball quickly through the central midfield area. We have a good combination of power, pace and stamina in the middle of the park so we can mix it up a bit. M’Vila will act as the DM & he will be asked to do a job on Aguero today, closing him down very quickly, hustling him and giving him no time on the ball. Meireles offers quality going forward without leaving his defensive responsibilities. When not in possession Meireles will look to close down Gerrard as quickly as possible and pressurise him. We hope that putting this much pressure on Aguero + Gerrard will mean that Loserpool will not be able to get their game ticking and this is where we will start to dominate. Both midfielders can move the ball around looking to link up with or play in the wingers or forwards. When we go forward we push upfield as a team and Meireles will get into attacking positions.

Wings – Gervinho has an opportunity to shine today. He is most likely up against Srna, a player lacking defensive discipline. Gervinho will take him on with his trickery and pace always looking to burst past him outwide to whip a cross in or cut infield and drag him out of position leaving space for the fullback to overlap. He will look to expose the space left when Srna goes forward. N’Zogbia is another direct, pacey winger mixed with power and a lethal shot. He will be operating from the left looking to cut in and attack the space between the fullback and the CB. He will also look to burst past the RB and get in a cross or cut back in to his team mates. When N’Zogbia has the ball in a wide position Gervinho will burst in at the back post & Bent will gamble at the front post with Suarez arriving late giving us good options to receive the cross. When defending the wingers will tuck in to form a hard to breakdown and compact midfield, they will try to offer protection to the fullbacks when we are not in possession.

Suarez – Starting in the hole between midfield and attack he will look to pick the ball up deep and link up play for us. He can take players on with his skill, or hold the ball up and play in the other attackers. He has a great eye for goal and playing as the support striker off bent his movement will drags defenders all over the field. If there are no options on Suarez will shoot from range as he has a good record of goalscoring from outside the box.

Bent – Our goalscorer (hopefully!) will be leading the attack. As we are playing possession and slick passing we will rarely go long for him to hold it up unless we are under the cosh or there is an opportunity to release him with a long ball. However his team mates will look to link up with him and play off him if they can get the ball into his feet. Bent is an expert finisher and we are hoping the wide players can put crosses in for him to bury or his team mates can lay off to him to smash home. When the ball comes into the box he will always be looking to get in between the 2 CB’s. Bent has the knack of getting in the right place at the right time, he will sometimes hang on the shoulder of the last man looking to bend runs in behind him to collect a through ball.

Subs:
On 70mins Ramsey on for Meireles – Our high pressure high intensity game will require some fresh legs in the centre & Ramsey coming on for Meireles gives us exactly that.

If winning on 70mins – Klose & Douglas Costa on for Gervinho & Bent. The Loserpool defence are not the tallest and Klose’s aerial ability gives them something different to deal with. Costa the livewire youngster can produce something special from the wing, his fresh legs can really get at the defence. He pops up with a few goals cutting in and letting fly from this position.

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri 01 Jul 2011, 12:04 pm

FULHAM

--------------------Kuszczak
---------------Evans---------Marchena
----O'Shea----------------------------------Jansen
---------------------Rodwell
---------------Cattermole--Hitzlsperger
---------Donavan------Jovetic------Rodallega

BENCH
Schwarzer
Torres
Boyata
Tosic
Sessengnon
Crouch
Defoe

TACTICS
They have no pace at the back so we will use the pace of our attack to go for them. We have three strong midfielders who won't be bullied off the park by anyone.

DEFENCE
O'Shea should generally stay back. He should stick tight to Vargas and keep him out wide, preventing him from attempting his blistering long range shots. Jansen should push up and use his pace to stop his winger. Evans should use his pace and Marchena his strength to stop their attacks. Play a fairly high line, unless Agbonlahor plays, when we play fairly deep.

MIDFIELD
Rodwell should play deep and try to orchestrate the play. Not be afraid to go in with tackles and should try to run the game. Cover Jansen when the German gets forward. Cattermole and Hitzlsperger should both play box to box. Cattermole shouldn't be afraid to go flying in with tackles, while Hitzlsperger should be more composed, creative and adds plenty of experience to our midfield.

ATTACK
Our attack is very interchangeable. All of them are capable of playing wide and as the frontman. They should all mix up, use their pace as their centre backs are slow. If they try man marking we can drag them all over the place, their defense will be a mess. If they go zonal, get between the defenders, so there will be uncertainty about which player's role it is to go and get the ball.

SET PIECES
Left Corner - Cattermole
Right Corner - Jovetic
Free Kicks - Hitzlsperger
Penalties - Donavan

With corners, Hitzlsperger should lurk just outside the box ready for a long range strike. O'Shea, Evans and Marchena can all pop up with a goal so should all get into the box, Jansen and Rodwell stay back. Hitzlsperger can hit shots with venom so handy free kick taker.

SUBSTITUTIONS
If winning bring on Tosic and Crouch for Jovetic and Rodallega. Move to a 4-5-1 with Donavan moving to RM.

If drawing bring on Crouch for one of the front three, use him as a target man. Sessengnon comes on for Cattermole to add creativity to the midfield.

If losing bring on Crouch and Defoe for Rodwell and one of the front three, move to a 4-4-2 attacking. Pressurize them more, use faster build up play.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 01 Jul 2011, 12:49 pm

ASTON VILLA TACTICS VS BLACKBURN

Tactics
Formation - 4 4 2

---------------------Akinfeev----------------------
Cuellar-----Friederic-----Ciaran Clark-----Clichey
Hazard-----Carrick-----Huddlestone-----A Young
---------------Carrol------Forlan----------------------

Subs - Sorenson, Dann, M Diarra, Delph, Serano

In my team there is a mixture of experience and youth which and i will be looking for a good start to the season.
GK Akinfeev - one of the best in the world and will look to keep a clean sheet.
RB Cuellar - can play right back and will look to attack whenever the opportunity arises.
CB Friederic - the german will stay deep and defend and use his height and strength to keep the opp. at bay.
CB Clark - will look to join the attack whenever there is a set piece situation but main focus is to defend well.
LB Clichey - one of the best in the world in this position and will look to make overlapping runs with help from Ashley Young.
CM Huddlestone + Carrick - Carrick will be the holding mid and will protect the back 4. Will look to pass the ball to the wingers and is not afraid to put a tackle in. Huddlestone will have a slightly attacking role as he will look to make late bursts into the box to poach a goal.
WINGERS Young + Hazard - my main attacking outlets they will look to use their pace to take on the opposition side backs and get some good crosses to Andy Caroll, who is lethal with his head. They will also help out the defenders whenever we are on the back foot.
STRIKERS Forlan + Caroll - Caroll will look to use his height to his advantage as he is a tall strong fella and is not afraid to get physical. Forlan will look to get into good positions and is very good at shooting from long range.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by andy_14clark Fri 01 Jul 2011, 3:12 pm

BLACKBURN TACTICS WEEK 1 vs Aston Villa

CB -----------------S.Distin-----F.Fazio----------------
FB ---N.Onouha------------------------------D.Aogo---
WB -------------------------------------------------------
DM --------------------------------------------------------
CM ---------------M.Veloso-----S.Defour---------------
WG -D.Kuyt---------------------------------------E.Elia-
SS ---------------------------------------------------------
ST --------------------------A.Gyan----------------------

SUBS:
J.Robinson, G.Gonul, C.Adam, D.Vaughan, D.Bilyaletdinov, S.Malbranque, C.Cole

INJURED WEEK 1: S.Mignolet + H.Westermann

Well it’s the start of the new season and after a poor season last time I hope that we improve as it cant be any worse. We have made many changes which we believe benefits the team as we have a variety of depth in the middle of the park, plenty of experience at the back and Quality up front.

Robinson

Fazio + Distin
DEFENDING: Distin will look to man mark Carroll out of the game as we expect him to be the lone striker and Distin will need to be strong today. Fazio is very versatile and more than capable at CB. He is to be strong in the air and into tackles and will be covering the middle keeping an eye on any advancing CM, possibly Forlan

Onouha + Aogo
DEFENDING: Onouha will be the more defensive out of the 2 allowing Aogo to be able to push on down the flank more often. Both need to be on their toes and close down the wingers at every opportunity.
ATTACKING: Onouha is to sit back abit more. Aogo is to help out Elia down the left with Elia, like Kuyt, playing as an additional striker when necessary.

Veloso
DEFENDING: He will be playing the anchor roll today sitting deep, winning the ball in the middle. He has the passing ability to create plays but still could be vital today as he will be key in breaking down opposition attacks. When we have a corner, he will sit back at the half way line.

Willian + Defour
DEFENDING: We will look to use Defour’s stamina to good affect today and have him playing the box to box role. This way we have enough to cover at the back as well as getting forward.
ATTACKING: Both will be attacking today, more so Willian who will look to get in and around Gyan to help him out, almost as a SS today. Defour is playing box to box and will look to get in and around the area finding space to maybe unleash a shot or 2. Willian is at times to alternate moving out to the RW as well to allow Kuyt to move centrally as this will offer abit of variety in the opposition box.

Kuyt + Elia
ATTACKING: Although Kuyt is a naturally striker, he has the ability to play out wide. He will look to get on the end of goal kicks and alternating between 1) getting into the box when Willian pulls out wide and 2) attacking the flank himself. The formation is a mix between 4-5-1 and 4-4-2 as when Willian moves wide Kuyt moves central. Elia is to mix it up today getting at the fullback whipping balls into the box looking for Gyan and Kuyt mainly but watch out on Willian and Cabaye advancing.

Gyan

SUBS/CHANGE IN TACTICS:
If winning at half time:
75’ Adam for Elia – Willian to LW, More defensive CM’s with Adam becoming playmaker.
82’ Gonul for Veloso – 5-4-1 with Gonul RB, Onouha CB

If drawing at half time:
70’ S.Malbranque + D.Bilyaletdino for Elia + Willian – Malbranque RW, Bilyaletdino LW

If losing at half time:
70’ C.Adam + C.Cole + S.Malbranque for M.Veloso + D.Aogo + Willian - going 3-4-3 and very attacking
------------------------P.Robinson-------------------
-----------N.Onouha---F.Fazio---S.Distin---------
S.Malbranque---C.Adam---S.Defour-------E.Elia
----------------C.Cole---A.Gyan---D.Kuyt----------
andy_14clark
andy_14clark

Back to top Go down

Post by andy_14clark Fri 01 Jul 2011, 3:29 pm

BOLTON TACTICS vs Fulham

---------------------S.Given------------------
Corluka----Heitinga----Naldo-----Enrique
--------Van Bommel-----Hamsik------------
-Marin-------------Dempsey---------Vargas-
--------------------Di Natale------------------

Subs: Degan, Marquez, Meyler, Muntari, Plasil, Nihat, Agbonlahor

INJURIES: Jaaskelainen + K.Davies

Tactics:

The FULLBACKS are both very solid. Corluka and Enrique will stay tight on their man. Corluka will stay as tight as he can on the opposition winger. He is a solid player defensively and will keep the opposition player quiet; track his runs, stay close to him all game. Enrique will stop their winger from cutting inside. Stay tight and match his pace and Enrique can occasionally go forward. He will also play long for dempsey and di natale to run onto and use their pace. Both FULLBACKS are strong and combative players and will be physical on their man.

In the CENTER BACKS, Heitinga will need to out jump their striker. Win the long balls and the crosses. Naldo is experienced and will keep a look out for the crosses and the runs made by the opposition midfield. Both the CBs will deal with the crosses and corners. Stay focused and on your toes throughout the 90mins. Both to go forward for corners.

Van Bommel is the sweeper in front of the defense. He will sit in front of the back 4 and break the opposition attack. Keep an eye on the opposition players trying to move into little spaces here and there and win the ball. Make strong challenges and pass on the ball forwards. He is the link between our defense and attack and will need to play at his best. Hamsik is being played slightly different today. We’re playing him slightly deeper as we want him as the playmaker of the team. He will look to play box to box and pick up the ball as much as possible. We’ve gone with him hear as we feel Dempsey playing behind Di Natale will help as I don’t think Di Natale can play as a lone striker.

Marin and Vargas are to wide most of the game but we expect to Vargas to cut in at times as Enrique can be very attacking but Corluka counters the attacking aspect down the left. Both will need to track back when opposition are on the offensive.

Dempsey is playing as a second striker today as he does for Fulham as he has the ability to score goals. He is to back up Di Natale at every opportunity and be the main target man when the long ball is played.

We have a strong midfield and we need to dominate their midfield and pressurize them to make mistakes. Man to man marking on set pieces.

SUBSTITUTIONS –
IF Losing After 70 mins
Agbonlahor for Enrique and Switch to a 3-1-3-3

--------Corluka---Heitinga---Naldo---------
------------------Van Bommel----------------
-Marin-------------Hamsik-----------Vargas-
---Agbonlahor---Dempsey---Di Natale----

Last edited by andy_14clark on Fri 01 Jul 2011, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed team name at top, changed at 3:30)
andy_14clark
andy_14clark

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 01 Jul 2011, 3:32 pm

Stoke tactics

Cant be bothered to do them and wont do them.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by PINEAPPLEHEAD Fri 01 Jul 2011, 4:06 pm

LIVERPOOL

SRNA ..........MEXES ………GALLAS ... CAPDEVILLA
…………….. DEROSSI ….. GERRARD …………...
BENARFA …………AGUERO …………….. MATA

DOUCHEZ
ZAPATA
PAYET
CABAYE
CISSE

DIRECT STYLE OF FOOTBALL, ATTACK DOWN THE WINGS OR THROUGH THE MIDDLE. PLAY WITH A LOT OF WIDTH. PLENTY OF MOVEMENT FROM THE FORWARD PLAYERS AND GERRARD WILL BE PLAYMAKER LOOKING TO SLIP THE OTHER ATTACKERS IN.

DEFENCE: WE HAVE EXCELLENT GOALKEEPER AND DEFENDERS WITH LOTS OF EXPERIENCE. CBS WILL STAY TIGHT TO ATTACKERS TRY TO ANTICIPATE PASSES AND INTERCEPT THEM. WE WILL PLAY A HIGH LINE AS CBS HAVE PACE AND THIS WILL LET US PUSH OTHER TEAM INTO THEIR HALF. FULLBACKS WILL GET UP AND DOWN THE WIDE AREAS. PRIORITY FOR THEM IS TO DEFEND BUT THEY WILL SUPPORT THE ATTACKS PRODIVING WIDTH AND DELIVERING CROSSES.

MIDFIELD: IN THE CENTRAL AREA DEROSSI VERY SOLID. HE WILL BE A BALLWINNER FOR US AND CAN ALSO PLAY DECENT FOOTBALL. HE WILL SUPPORT THE ALREADY EXCELLENT DEFENCE AND SHOULD STOP US FROM CONCEDING. HE WILL TRACK THE RUNS OF THE OTHER TEAMS ATTACKING MIDFIELDERS. GERRARD WILL BE LOOKING TO USE HIS STAMINA AN GREAT PASSING AN VISION. HE WILL LOOK TO PICK OUT ATTACKERS OR GET IN A SHOT.

ATTACKING MIDFIELD: OUT WIDE THE PLAYERS CAN USE THEIR PACE TO ATTACK. THEY SHOULD PROVIDE PLENTY OF WIDTH AND STRETCH THE PLAY BUT WHEN FULLBACKS ATTACK THE WIDE PLAYERS CAN CUT IN PROVIDING EXTRA OPTIONS IN THE BOX. BOTH DO SCORE GOALS. AT TIMES THEY WILL NEED TO GET BACK AND HELP OUT IN DEFENCE BY TRACKING OTHER TEAMS WINGERS. IN THE CENTRE WE HAVE AGUERO PLAYING OFF TORRES WHERE THESE GUYS ARE BEST TOGETHER AND HAVE TELEPATHIC UNDERSTANDING. AGUERO SHOULD PLAY HIS NORMAL GAME THIS INVOLVES A LOT OF MOVEMENT, DRIBBLING, GOOD PASSING, TAKING ON SHOTS OR DRAWING OUT DEFENDERS AND PLAYING IN OTHER ATTACKERS.

STRIKER: TORRES WILL BE BACK ON FORM WHEN AGUERO PLAYS OFF HIM. THE TWO WILL COMBINE AS THEY HAVE DONE SO WELL IN THE PAST. TORRES WILL MAKE GREAT RUNS AND LOOK TO GET INTO SPACE TO RECEIVE PASSES. HE WILL HAVE GOOD SERVICE FROM THE WIDTH PLAYERS AND IS GOOD AT HEADING. HE WILL ALSO USE HIS PACE AGAINST THE DEFENDERS.

SUBS
ON 65 PAYET FOR BEN ARFA
ON 70 CISSE FOR TORRES
ON 70 ZAPATA FOR GALLAS

PINEAPPLEHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 01 Jul 2011, 5:07 pm

SUNDERLAND TACTICS VERSUS TOTTENHAM

--------------Gordon
Fanni--Godin---G. Cahill---Taiwo
--------------Fellaini
----------Parker---Arteta
Turan----------------------Menez
--------------Adebayor

Subs: Cudicini, Lugano, N’Bengue, Parolo, Canales, Adrian, Riviere

Summary: Defensively we will be pressurising Modric and VDV through Parker and Fellaini, whilst also looking to stop supply to them. Attacking we will target behind the full backs with our wingers given more attacking freedom, and Parker covering the Spurs FBs defensively. If any of the mentioned Spurs players are not playing, then my players will pick up the replacement in that position

Gordon - will command his box. He will come for crosses and sweep up any through balls.

Fanni – first job is pick up Bale. You have the pace to stay with him. He is a kick and chase merchant, with a decent shot, but an average cross. Keep him wide facing away from goal. Give him a yard of space and he won’t beat you for pace. With Bale nullified, you should look to support Turan, getting in crosses from deeper positions. If Taiwo is attacking, you should stay back.

Taiwo – first job is pick up Lennon. He is another kick and chase merchant and will pretty much put his head down and run. You have the pace to keep with him. Give him a yard and he won’t beat you, and you can muscle him out of the game. You should also look to get forward in support of Menez, overlapping and getting crosses in. Lennon isn’t great defensively, so you should be able to double up against VDW

Godin – You should pick up Benzema and mark him out of the games. You have the pace and guile to outplay him and make him ineffective, just like you managed in the Madrid derby last season

Cahill – If there is a second striker, you will pick him up. If not, you will be the spare man, attacking crosses into the box and sweeping up any loose balls.

Fellaini – you will play the destructive, defensive midfield role, protecting the back four. You should use your considerable presence and fill the space used by van der Vaart. Your physical presence and pace should make it difficult for him to get on the ball and play. You will also go up for set-pieces and corners, adding your aerial presence as an attacking threat, whilst you will pick up the tallest Spurs player for defensive set-pieces.

Parker – you will play as a box to box midfielder today. Defensively, you will look to pressurise Modric and not give him time on the ball. You will support Fellaini in his defensive role. You will also look to get to the edge of the box and get onto anything that lands on the edge of the area. When either of the Spurs FBs are attacking, you should step across and help the FB, allowing the winger to stay further forward and exploit the gaps left.

Arteta – you will play as the trequartista, the quarterback, the playmaker. You will collect the ball in deeper positions and get play moving, feeding the wingers and Adebayor. You will pressurise Cambiasso and look to stop supply to Modric and VDV.

Turan – we are playing you right today to exploit the Tottenham weaknesses in defense. Your main focus will be on getting into the space left behind Coentrao when he goes on his attacking runs forward. He leaves a lot of space and we want you to exploit it. Parker is going to cover the FB defensively, allowing you to focus on attacking. The centre back will have to come over and cover, stretching an already less than mobile defence and creating more room centrally.

Menez – you will be up against VDW today, who is not the greatest tackler. You will run at him and look to commit and beat him. VDW likes to get forward, so you should look to exploit the gaps behind like Turan is doing on the right. Parker is going to cover the FBs defensively.

Adebayor – you are playing as a lone striker, supported by two plying wingers. You will look to get onto the end of their crosses. Keep moving and you will stretch a slightly immobile Spurs CB pairing. This will create your space to get onto the end of the balls into the box.

Subs:
If losing/drawing on 70 minutes, Adrian for Arteta, Canales for Parker

----------Fellaini
Turan--------------Menez
----------Canales
----Adrian—Adebayor

Adrian to play up front with Adebayor, Canales to play just off them in a free role

If winning on 70 minutes, Parolo for Arteta

----Parker—Fellaini---Parolo
Turan-----------------------Menez
--------------Adebayor

3 solid midfielders protecting the back four, Turan and Menez tracking back and supporting the FBs defensively

Vice captain: Gordon
Free kicks/Corners: Arteta / Turan
Penalties: Arteta / Turan
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 01 Jul 2011, 6:17 pm

STOKE TACTICS VS BIRMINGHAM

---------------------Isaksson

Di Silvestri------King-----Kaboul------Tremoulinas
----------------------Palombo
---------------Barton-----------Montolivo

Fernandez------------------------------------Guardado

------------------------Quaglierlla

Injured players: Kameni, Johnson

Subs
Smitthies
Neville
Brown
Makoun
Pennant
Ethrington
Cacau

Freekick 26 yards or more: Montolivo
Freekick 26 yards or less: Fernandez
Corner left: Fernandez
Corner right: Montolivo
Penalty: Montolivo

General: First game of the season, let's try and take the game to Birmingham. We will pass the ball around and move, movement is key.

Isaksson, has the job to control and maintain his 18 yard box especially his 6 yard where he has to be loud and clear. If he can claim a ball or punch it out he has to let the defenders know early. I want him to throw the ball out to wingers to start quick counters or to my fullbacks. Sometimes he may kick it out long to Quaglierella, when he is one v one I want him to close the gap and stand up as long as he can to give the striker little room. If he can I want him to tip the ball away from danger when someone shoots to stop the rebounds. He has to constantly shout/talk to the defenders letting them know what dangers are around them or if they are not concentrating.

Depending on what side we are attacking that fullback will push up the other will stay back. Both have the pace and ability to keep the Birmingham wingers at bay. When we are defending I want fullbacks to jockey them, don't dive in try to push them on thier weaker foot and away from goal. We don't man mark as that messes up your team shape. When they attack make overlapping runs, get early balls into the box.

Kaboul will play as the tough defender, pick up Blues main striker and King any other striker/attacker. Again they are flexible players and if the Blues attackers go to the other he will pick them up. Communication is important always talk to each other, we will generally keep a medium line, if we need a goal we will have a higher line and vice versa. I feel all my defenders can keep the Blues attack at bay.

Palombo will play as a DM, sometimes playing right infront of the back four to stop them. He will make quick passes to start our attacks. He will cover defensive players out of position. Close them down and give them little room to move. Montolivo is the playmaker, look for the pass always look for an option and keep moving. He will dictate the tempo for us, if he can't influence his game he will drop deeper to pick the ball and spread it. Barton is the engine, up and down covering the grass and driving us forward. He will look to get into the box and get on the ball. My three in midfield will work as a unit, attack and defend, cover each other. They can fight and play.

Fernandez and Guardado are the wingers, they will switch wings. They will mix up thier play, sometimes hugging the line and putting in crosses. Other times they will cut in and look to shoot or play someone in. Very tricky players, make the fullbacks commit. They will drop back to help the fullbacks.

Quagliearella will not play as the typical lone striker, he will look for gaps and exploit them. Getting in the wing position taking his marker with him and open space for others. He will look for the ball to be played over the top and I feel he has a better chance to get passed the bigger, slower defenders.

SUB 65 MIN
Fernandez off Ethrington on (Fresh legs)

SUB 75 IF WINNING
Barton off Makoun on (Defensive player and energy) 4-2-3-1 formation, Palombo and Makoun as DM's.

SUB 75 MINS IF LOSING
Barton off Cacau on (4-4-2 formation)

SUB 85 MINS IF LOSING
Montolivo off Pennant on (Guardado plays centrally more direct players)

SUB 85 IF WINNING
Tremoulinas off Neville on more defensive at the back
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 07 Jul 2011, 10:17 pm

Tactics week 2
Injuries - carrick and herd

I will be looking for my first win after a disappointing start to the season. I have improved my tactics and i feel i have a good chance of winning.

Formation - 4 4 2

Miguel-----Friederic-----Hangeland-----Clichey
Hazard-----Granero-----T Cahill-----A Young
---------------Carrol------Adrian----------------------

Subs - Sorenson, Clark, Cuellar, M Diarra, Huddlestone, Delph, f campbell

CAPTAIN - HANGELAND
VICE CAPTAIN - T CAHILL
CORNER KICKS - A YOUNG
FREE KICKS - A YOUNG
PENALTIES - ANDY CAROLL

GK Akinfeev - one of the best in the world and will look to keep a clean sheet. He will look to command the penalty area and will communicate with the defence whenever defending set pieces.

RB Miguel - Miguel will look to attack at every opportunity and will use his experience to try and stop the opposition wingers. He will make overlapping runs when we are on the attack.

CB Hangeland (CAPTAIN) - Our captain and fearless leader. He is one of the tallest defenders in the world and will look to use his height to his advantage to hassle the opposition strikers. He is our captain and will look to use his leadership skills to hype up his teammates.

CB Friederic - The german is also a formidable force in the air and will use his physical strength to close down the opposition attacks. He is also a goal threat when going forward and will look to attack from set piece situations.

LB Clichy - One of the best left backs in the world, Clichy will look to use his pace and stamina to run up and down the wings and help Young whenever possible. He is rarely beaten 1 v 1 and will be helped by Young when we are on the defensive.

CM Granero - he is known as a work horse in real life due to his will and desire to win the ball back when it is lost. Granero will look to stay in the center of the pitch and break up play and help the defence whenever needed.

CM Tim Cahill - Cahill will be given the role to keep play moving and join attacks. He will be a very dangerous threat in set piece situations as he has a great leap and very accurate heading ability.

RW Hazard - hazard will look to use his pace and dribbling ability to take on the opposition left back. He will look to take it to the by line in cross the ball in for the strikers to finish. He is one of the best 1 v 1 players and will look to trouble the opposition defence.

LW Ashley Young - the versatile englishman will have a similar role to Hazard but will focus more on putting dangerous crosses for Andy Caroll to finish. He will also track back to help the left back and is a huge danger at set pieces.

ST Andy Caroll - the tall striker will look to use his 190+ cm physique to his advantage as he will be the focal point of our attacks. He will look to hold up play and play the target man role which suits him best. He will be looking to get on the end of Young's crosses and use any set piece situation to his advantage as one of his strong points is his tremendous heading ability. He also has a dangerous left foot and is not afraid to shoot from long range.

ST Adrian - making his debut for our team and will look to impress after his great performance in the u21's for Spain. He is a talented young player who is being heralded as the new 'raul'. He shares a lot of traits with the spanish legend as he is a goal poache to say the least. He likes playing off the last defender and is composed when in 1 on 1 situations.

IF WINNING BY 60 MINS - i will take of Adrian and put on M Diarra to pack up the midfield to help the defence and change the formation to 4-5-1.

Hazard---Granero---M Diarra---Cahill---Young
----------------------Carrol--------------------------

IF I AM DRAWING BY 60MINS - I will stick with the 4-4-2 formation but freshen the team up. I will take off Cahill and Granero and put on Huddlestone and Delph. I will also put on
Fraizer Campbell for Adrian and see if he can make a difference.

Hazard-----Delph-----Huddlestone-----A Young
---------------Carrol------Campbell----------------------

IF I AM LOSING BY 70MINS - i will change my formation to an attacking one and play a high defensive line which will put a lot of pressure on the opposition. I will also freshen my players and sub some fresh legs to see if they make a difference. I will change the formation to a 3 4 3 formation to try and get a goal back and pressurize the other team into making a mistake. I will take of Friederic and put on Clark.

------------------------Akinfeev----------------------
Miguel--------------Hangeland-----------Clichey
Hazard----------Clark--------granero--------A Young
-------Carrol-----------T Cahill----------Adrian----
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by andy_14clark Fri 08 Jul 2011, 10:25 am

BLACKBURN TACTICS WEEK 2 vs Stoke

CB -----------------F.Fazio-----H.Westermann--------
FB ---N.Onouha------------------------------D.Aogo---
WB -------------------------------------------------------
DM --------------------------------------------------------
CM ---------------M.Veloso-----S.Defour---------------
WG -D.Kuyt---------------------------------------E.Elia-
SS ---------------------------------------------------------
ST --------------------------A.Gyan----------------------

SUBS:
S.Mignolet, G.Gonul, S.Distin, D.Vaughan, C.Adam, S.Malbranque, C.Cole

INJURED WEEK 2: J.Robinson + D.Bentley

Last season I would have said this was an easy 3 points for us (as we were robbed when Azzy was in charge) but VIVA has turned the team around and it could be a challenge. However I believe we have a team that can take on that challenge. We expect Stoke to go with a 4-5-1 like us and believe that we have the stronger players in the middle of the pitch especially with the loss of Palombo which we want to capitalize on. Westermann makes his debut today as our Captain (Hamburg Captain IRL) and I want him to show his leadership qualities (NOTE: We have Hamburg players LW, LB and CB, great chemistry).

Robinson

Fazio + Westermann
DEFENDING: Westermann will look to man mark Quagliarella out of the game as we expect him to be the lone striker. Fazio is very versatile and more than capable at CB. He is to be strong in the air and into tackles and will be covering the middle keeping an eye on any advancing CM.

Onouha + Aogo
DEFENDING: Onouha will be the more defensive out of the 2 allowing Aogo to be able to push on down the flank more often. Both need to be on their toes and close down the wingers at every opportunity.
ATTACKING: Onouha is to sit back abit more. Aogo is to help out Elia down the left with Elia, like Kuyt, playing as an additional striker when necessary.

Veloso

Willian + Defour
DEFENDING: We will look to use Defour’s stamina to good affect today and have him playing the box to box role. This way we have enough to cover at the back as well as getting forward.
ATTACKING: Both will be attacking today, more so Willian who will look to get in and around Gyan to help him out, almost as a SS today. Defour is playing box to box and will look to get in and around the area finding space to maybe unleash a shot or 2. Willian is at times to alternate moving out to the RW as well to allow Kuyt to move centrally as this will offer abit of variety in the opposition box.

Kuyt + Elia
ATTACKING: Although Kuyt is a naturally striker, he has the ability to play out wide. He will look to get on the end of goal kicks and alternating between 1) getting into the box when Willian pulls out wide and 2) attacking the flank himself. The formation is a mix between 4-5-1 and 4-4-2 as when Willian moves wide Kuyt moves central. Elia is to mix it up today getting at the fullback whipping balls into the box looking for Gyan and Kuyt mainly but watch out on Willian and Defour advancing.

Gyan

SUBS/CHANGE IN TACTICS:
If winning at half time:
75’ Adam for Elia – Willian to LW, More defensive CM’s with Adam becoming playmaker.
82’ Gonul for Veloso – 5-4-1 with Gonul RB, Onouha CB

If drawing at half time:
70’ S.Malbranque + C.Adam for Elia + Willian – Malbranque RW, Adam LW

If losing at half time:
70’ C.Adam + C.Cole + S.Malbranque for M.Veloso + D.Aogo + Willian - going 3-4-3 and very attacking
------------------------P.Robinson-------------------
-----------N.Onouha---F.Fazio---H.Westermann-
S.Malbranque---C.Adam---S.Defour-------E.Elia
----------------C.Cole---A.Gyan---D.Kuyt----------
andy_14clark
andy_14clark

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Fri 08 Jul 2011, 10:44 am

Fulham Tactics Week 2

We really need a win this week and with the change in manager the players are really up for it this week. Obviously a Fulham win would be a bit of an upset but we're going to press Blackpool style and look to attack as much as possible.

Starting X1

---------- Schwarzer (c) ----------

Boyata - Gamberini - Evans - Montoya

-------------Rodwell-------------------

--Kuzmanovic--------Hitzlsperger-----

--- Donovan ---- Defoe-----Jovetic------

Subs:
Stockdale
O'Shea
Flanagan
Gibson
Josue
Crouch
Heskey

-----
If we are leading at 80 minutes then look to bring off Defoe, Donovan and Jovetic and replace them with Gibson, Crouch and O'Shea to bolster the defence and try and hold on.

If losing after 75 minutes then replace Montoya with Flannagan and get the full backs to bomb forward. Take off Hitzlsperger for Crouch and go 2 up front with Jovetic and Donovan coming in off the wings.

---

Tactics:

Rodwell to go in with big tackles and look for the short pass to Kuzmanovic or Hitzlsperger. Both of these CM's will look to run forward and look for Donovan/Jovetic who are going to drift in off the wing. Both wingers will then look for the through ball onto Defoe who will score.

-----

Last edited by Gregers on Fri 08 Jul 2011, 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by PINEAPPLEHEAD Fri 08 Jul 2011, 10:48 am

‘LIVERPOOL’ VS BIRMINGHAM

SRNA ..........ZAPATA …GALLAS ... CAPDEVILLA
…………….. DEROSSI ….. GERRARD …………...
PAYET …………….AGUERO …………….. MATA

DOUCHEZ
ANSALDI
BEN ARFA
CABAYE
CISSE

DEFENCE: WE HAVE EXCELLENT GOALKEEPER AND DEFENDERS WITH LOTS OF EXPERIENCE. CBS WILL STAY TIGHT TO ATTACKERS TRY TO ANTICIPATE PASSES AND INTERCEPT THEM. WE WILL PLAY A HIGH LINE AS CBS HAVE PACE AND THIS WILL LET US PUSH OTHER TEAM INTO THEIR HALF. FULLBACKS WILL GET UP AND DOWN THE WIDE AREAS. PRIORITY FOR THEM IS TO DEFEND BUT THEY WILL SUPPORT THE ATTACKS PRODIVING WIDTH AND DELIVERING CROSSES.

MIDFIELD: IN THE CENTRAL AREA DEROSSI VERY SOLID. HE WILL BE A BALLWINNER FOR US AND CAN ALSO PLAY DECENT FOOTBALL. HE WILL SUPPORT THE ALREADY EXCELLENT DEFENCE AND SHOULD STOP US FROM CONCEDING. HE WILL TRACK THE RUNS OF THE OTHER TEAMS ATTACKING MIDFIELDERS. GERRARD WILL BE LOOKING TO USE HIS STAMINA AN GREAT PASSING AN VISION. HE WILL LOOK TO PICK OUT ATTACKERS OR GET IN A SHOT.

ATTACKING MIDFIELD: OUT WIDE THE PLAYERS CAN USE THEIR PACE TO ATTACK. THEY SHOULD PROVIDE PLENTY OF WIDTH AND STRETCH THE PLAY BUT WHEN FULLBACKS ATTACK THE WIDE PLAYERS CAN CUT IN PROVIDING EXTRA OPTIONS IN THE BOX. BOTH DO SCORE GOALS. AT TIMES THEY WILL NEED TO GET BACK AND HELP OUT IN DEFENCE BY TRACKING OTHER TEAMS WINGERS. BIRMINGHAM BEST LB IS OUT SO WE WANT PAYET TO ATTACK THE REPLACEMENT LB AND REALLY TEST HIM OUT.
IN THE CENTRE WE HAVE AGUERO PLAYING OFF TORRES WHERE THESE GUYS ARE BEST TOGETHER AND HAVE TELEPATHIC UNDERSTANDING. AGUERO SHOULD PLAY TO HIS STRENGTH WHICH IS OFF THE STRIKER LOOKING TO LINK UP THE PLAY AND EXCELLENT AT FINDING SPACE. HES VERY CREATIVE AND WILL LOOK TO GET US SOME CHANCES.
STRIKER: TORRES WILL BE BACK ON FORM WHEN AGUERO PLAYS OFF HIM. THE TWO WILL COMBINE AS THEY HAVE DONE SO WELL IN THE PAST. TORRES WILL MAKE GREAT RUNS AND LOOK TO GET INTO SPACE TO RECEIVE PASSES. HE WILL HAVE GOOD SERVICE FROM THE WIDTH PLAYERS AND IS GOOD AT HEADING. HE WILL ALSO USE HIS PACE AGAINST THE DEFENDERS.

SUBS
ON 70 BEN ARFA FOR PAYET
ON 75 CISSE FOR TORRES
ON 75 ANSALDI FOR SRNA

PINEAPPLEHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 08 Jul 2011, 12:09 pm

Sunderland v Everton

Arteta + Pienaar injured

---------------Gordon
Fanni----Godin---Lugano---Taiwo
Turan---Parker---Fellaini---Menez
--------------Forlan
------------Adebayor

subs: Cudicini, Cahill, M'Bengue, Aurier, Parolo, Canales, Riviere

Summary tactics: This Everton teams main threat is their pace up front and out wide. Defensively, we will pressurise the ball and attempt to starve the supply to the quick players. FBs will stay clsoe to the wingers and not give them space to run at them. Attacking, we will look to exploit the lack of defensive instincts in the two Everton wingers but using our wingers to run at the Everton full backs and get crosses in. We will also look to exploit the gap between Everton’s defence and midfield. Everton have no natural DM, so we will look to get Forlan into that space to create. If any of the named Everton players are not playing, then the Sunderland player will pick up the replacement in their position.

Gordon will command the area, coming for crosses. He is in the best position to see what is ahead of him and will be alert to any balls played in behind the back four, acting as sweeper.

Fanni – your main responsibility will be to take the left winger out of the game. Stick tight to him and do not allow him to run at you. You must be disciplined in your positioning and defensive responsibilities. When opportunities arise, you should get forward and overlap Turan. You should get opportunities to double up on the FB as the Everton winger is not the most disciplined defensively. When Taiwo is attacking, you must stay back.

Taiwo – your main responsibility will be to take right winger out of the game. Stick tight to him and do not allow him to run at you. You must be disciplined in your positioning and defensive responsibilities. When opportunities arise, you should get forward and overlap Menez. You should get opportunities to double up on the FB as the Everton winger has no defensive discipline at all. When Fanni is attacking, you must stay back.

Lugano – you will mark the striker. We are looking to starve him of service, so he will be looking to come find the ball, turn and run. You must use your physical strength to stop him being able to turn and keep him facing away from goal.

Godin – you will be spare to cover the space in behind. Everton forwards will be starved, so will look to get the ball over the top for the main striker to run onto. You should be alert to this and act as the spare man, clearing these up.

Parker – your job is important today and we need you to work hard. Everton are lacking any real physical presence in centre mid, so between you and Fellaini, you should dominate this position physically, pressurising the ball when we are defending and stopping the supply to the wingers and forward.

Fellaini – like Parker, you role is vital today. We need you to use your physical presence to dominate the centre midfield and take the Everton CMs out of the game. Pressurise the ball and block the supply to the wingers and forwards. You also have the role of keeping an eye on the deep lying forward. He will look to drop deep, so you must be there in his face when he does. Your long legs mean you have the pace to keep with him and just don’t let him settle. Nothing will get past you today, it will be either tackled or fouled. On set-pieces, get into the box, Mark the tallest player when defending, be a target when attacking.

Turan – your role today is much like last week. You will get the ball and attack the full back. Criscito has floundered recently and his positional sense can get exposed. You will run at him and scare him to death. You must not neglect your defensive responsibilities today, and you must work hard, tracking back to support Fanni. When the ball is on our left, you will look to move inside and support the front two. When crossing, target crosses towards Jagielka and bypass the other CB as much as possible). On free kicks and corners, aim for Fellaini, Lugano and Adebayor

Menez – your role today is much like last week. You will get the ball and attack the full back. Rafinha is your typical Brazilian, all flair going forward, but awkward when it comes to defending properly. You will run at him and scare him to death. You must not neglect your defensive responsibilities today, and you must work hard, tracking back to support Taiwo. When the ball is on our right, you will look to move inside and support the front two. When crossing, target crosses towards Jagielka and bypass the other CB as much as possible)

Forlan – you role today is to roam and go where you see you can cause the most damage. Everton are lacking a natural DM today, so you will look to drop into the space between the midfield and Adebayor. If Vertonghen is playing DM, move him about, take him out of position. He won’t be able to live with you today. If he isn’t, then you will have even more space. Feed the wingers, run with the ball, play in Adebayor. Do whatever comes naturally. When the ball is wide, you should get into the box and support Adebayor. Defensive starts with you and Ade today, pressurise the defenders, don’t give them time on the ball.

Adebayor – you are the target man today. Bully the defenders and make life hard for them. Balls through the centre, you should hold up and feed into the support runners. When the ball is out wide, get into the box and get onto the crosses. Get yourself running onto the crosses and up against Jagielka as he is the shorter of the two, and his strengths are not in his heading. When we are defending, chase down the Everton defenders and don’t give them any time on the ball.

Subs:
When winning on 65 minutes, Adebayor off, Parolo on

Defensive formation
Turan—Parker—Fellaini—Parolo---Menez
------------------Forlan

Attacking
------Parker---Fellaini
Turan------Parolo-----Menez
-------------Forlan

If losing/drawing on 65 mins

Canales for Parker

-----------Fellaini
Turan-------------------Menez
-----------Canales
-------Forlan—Adebayor

Vice captain: Gordon
Free kicks/Corners: Turan
Penalties: Turan
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Fri 08 Jul 2011, 12:14 pm

EVERTON
Attacking Formation:
------------------------- Begovic -------------------------
---------- S.Kjaer --- P.Jagielka -- J.Vertonghen ----
Rafinha ---- Ramsey -------- Meireles ---- N’Zogbia
-------------- L.Suarez ---------- L.Podolski ----------
-------------------------- D.Bent -------------------------
Defensive Formation:
------------------------- Begovic -------------------------
---------- S.Kjaer --- P.Jagielka -- J.Vertonghen ----
Rafinha --------------------------------------- N’Zogbia
---------------- Ramsey -------- Meireles --------------
-------------- L.Suarez ---------- L.Podolski ----------
-------------------------- D.Bent -------------------------

Subs:
1)B.Foster 2)D.Santon 3)D.Criscito 4)Gervinho 5)J.Spearing
6)Douglas Costa 7)M.Klose
Freekick: L.Podolski/C.N’Zogbia
Corner: C.N’Zogbia/Rafinha

Our style of play will be slick passing game, every member of our 11 is comfortable on the ball. We have craft & creativity in the central and wide areas. Look to move the ball around the field quickly trying to find openings in the opposition defence . When not in possession we look to close the opposition down very quickly and pressure them, hustling them & getting in their faces to win the ball back and start another Everton attack, that means everybody defends and it starts from the front i.e. Bent. The amazing thing about this team is the energy, speed and power that the players possess.

GK – The Bosnian is a 6ft 5 monster. A great shot stopper but even better at commanding his area, he is excellent at coming to claim crosses and will apply these skills to the game in hand. He has the best view of the attacks developing and will help organize the defence barking out instructions from the back.

CB’s – 3 at the back today, all possess a lot of pace. As we are playing with wingbacks sometimes the CB’s will have to come across to cover them and help them out, there pace should help them in this respect. Keep a defensive line at least 25yards from goal thus nullifying aerial threat but not really exposing us to pace threat. If Sunderland play a lone striker Jags will man mark him. The other CB’s will anticipate any other danger that could materialize and cut it out, as well as using their pace to cover Jags & the wingbacks or any advancing opposition midfielders.

Wingbacks – Defensively they will look to track the Sunderland wide players, looking to get tackles in or pressurizing them into making mistakes. They will look to block crosses into the box and if needed one of the CB’s can come over to double up on the wide player and support the wingback.
The wingbacks will offer support going forward providing width and stretching the play. They will send a mixture of low and high crosses into the box or can link up with the other attackers. N’Zogbia will also look to drive inside putting the fullback onto his weaker foot where he will struggle to make a challenge, he can then burst for goal or play in a team mate. If either wingback goes forward the other will hang back so we have more protection defensively.

Centre Mid – We will look to move the ball quickly through the central midfield area. We have a good combination of technical ability, pace and stamina in the middle of the park so we can mix it up a bit. We will attack as a team and defend as a team and the central midfield is key to this as both central midfielders will be up and down the field, luckily both have great engines and neither forget their defensive responsibility. When not in possession they will look to close down the Sunderland midfielders as quickly as possible and pressurize them, tracking the runners from midfield. If Sunderland look to use a playmaker either Ramsey or Meireles will be up close and personal throughout, not allowing any time or space. Both midfielders are great passers and can move the ball around looking to link up with or play in the wingers or forwards. Such great players technically in the team today I expect to have the lions share of possession and force Sunderland to live off scraps.

Attacking Midfield/Support Strikers – Sunderland will not have been expecting this formation and they are going to be left bemused by who to mark? Suarez, Bent, Podolski, the 2 wingbacks, the CM’s? So many options going forward! Suarez & Podolski have free roles when we are in possession, they can look for space, take on players, take on shots, link up play etc. We expect atleast one of them will always be in space and this is where we will really punish Sunderland. If Sunderland try to pick them up one of Meireles and Ramsey will push up so we always have the spare man in attack. When we have the ball in a wide position one of Suarez and Podolski will burst in at the back post & Bent will gamble at the front post with one arriving late giving us good options to receive the cross. When we lose possession they to will pressurise the opposition players.

Bent – Our goalscorer (hopefully!) will be leading the attack. As we are playing possession and slick passing we will rarely go long for him to hold it up unless we are under the cosh or there is an opportunity to release him with a long ball. However his team mates will look to link up with him and play off him if they can get the ball into his feet. Bent is an expert finisher and we are hoping the wide players can put crosses in for him to bury or his team mates can lay off to him to smash home. When the ball comes into the box he will always be looking to get in between the 2 CB’s. Bent has the knack of getting in the right place at the right time, he will sometimes hang on the shoulder of the last man looking to bend runs in behind him to collect a through ball. When not in possession our pressure game starts form the top and Bent will even close down the CB’s trying to force an error.

Subs:
On 70mins Santon on for Rafinha. – The wingbacks will be up and down through the match so this freshens us up on down the right. N’Zogbia is a tank and never tires.
On 75 mins – Gervinho & Spearing on for Podolski & Ramsey. More fresh legs to keep the pressure up, a cameo appearance for Spearing who did not look out of place as part of a rejuvinated Liverpool side irl towards the end of last season. Gervinho the livewire attacker will have a real go at the tiring defenders with his pace and direct approach.

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by GloucesterBear Fri 08 Jul 2011, 4:08 pm

Bolton Team for Tottenham

---------- Jaaskelainen ----------

Corluka - Heitinga - Naldo - Enrique

-------------Van Bommel-------------------

-------Hamsik------------Marin-----

-------------Gebhart-------------------

--------- Di Natale-------Rondon------

Subs:
Given
Izaguirre
Salgado
Muntari
Plasil
Agbonlahor
K.Davies

Captain:Van Bommel
Free Kicks:Hamsik
Penalties:Di Natale
Corner:Hamsik/Gebhart

Main Objectives - Put the Tottenham defence under pressure, Marin and Hamsik will spread inside into central midfield roles but will also drift outside on the wing main objective is to play balls into the box early Marin and Hamsik to trouble Van der Wiel and Coentrao, while on the attack Enrique and Corluka need to squeeze tight onto both Spurs full-backs plus there wingers the two main positions they are most likely to threaten. We also need to put Shawcross under pressure as he is most likely to start instead of the injured Mertesacker, Di Natale to run at Shawcross while Rondon will use his muscle to trouble Shawcross when high balls, crosses or passes to the feet of Rondon are delievered.

Main Tactics Player by Player

Jussi Jaaskelainen - To command area, and catch crosses no punching be brave and when strikers are attacking Jaaskelainen will stand big.

Vedran Corluka - Playing against his former club, I will expect Corluka to defend more than attack in this game what Corluka to double up along with Heitinga to close out the on coming Spurs full-back and winger most likely to be Coentrao and Bale. Stay with Bale at all times and don't let him out of sight.

Johnny Heitinga - Heitinga to play aggresive go in for tackles timed to perfection play long balls up field and get tight on his marking striker jump fairly for headers boot the ball out of defence, don't play the ball out with the feet and don't hold onto the ball don't make silly judgements and don't pass back to the goalkeeper. Heitinga to mark tight and play long balls up to Rondon.

Naldo - Naldo main objective will be make yourself look big at all times, make sure Naldo guards all spaces uses his brain when Spurs are on the attack and mark his player tightly. Use his beastly frame to muscle the striker off the ball go in for meaty challenges, and come up for attacking corners.

Jose Enrique - Enrique main objective will be to push out the Spurs winger as wide as possible could be Lennon or maybe Gotze. Push the winger out wide as possible block crosses and overlap Marin. Enrique to attack more than Corluka, whip balls into the box with his left foot. Keep tight to the Tottenham winger and don't let him cross the ball so overall keep tight while defending and push him out wide to make things awkward, attacking wise overlap Marin and whip in crosses.

Mark Van Bommel - Van Bommel will be our holding midfielder, guard our defenders stop Tottenham's midfield from attacking down a central line be brave and go in for tackles. When off the ball I want Van Bommel to stand in front of our back four, looking for runs and making quick reactions. Don't let balls go through the middle of pitch make his presence felt. When on the ball look to play it out quickly to the feet of Marin and Hamsik, or play it long to Rondon so he can hold the ball up for Marin, Hamsik, Di Natale and Gebhart.

Marko Marin & Marek Hamsik - Marin main objective is to attack from a central role and to drift outwide to the left and put Van der Wiel under immense pressure. Keep the ball at the feet look to link up with Gebhart and get in shots from long range. Hamsik to keep the ball and drift out to the right and put Coentrao under immense pressure use his skill and quick feet to attack down a more central role, link up with Gebhart like Marin and cross the ball into dangerous areas for Rondon to nod it on to his strike partner Di Natale.

Timo Gebhart - New signing Gebhart will play in the attacking midfield role, main objective is to spread the ball around the field to Marin and Hamsik and to play through balls into Di Natale and link up and drop off the shoulder of Rondon. Shoot at every possible opportunity, play all around the 18 yard box, run off the defenders and put Shawcross under pressure.

Antonio Di Natale - In the team to score goals, run at Shawcross is his main objective or whoever the new centre back maybe. Play off Rondon's shoulder and link up with the striker get himself in front of defenders and make himself a nuisance. Drift out into wide areas and use speed to turn inside and whip in crosses for Rondon. Overall Di Natale will use his speed to trouble the centre backs, make himself a nuisance and finish chances what come his way.

Salomon Rondon - Another new signing will be used as a target man the defenders and Van Bommel will play long balls up to Rondon so he can hold it up. While Marin, Gebhart, Hamsik and Di Natale will play the ball to Rondon's feet and play off his shoulder. Back into defenders and jump for high balls make movement around the penalty area for crosses and use his pace to trouble the cente backs. Rondon is a complete player can score goals, has pace and can hold the ball up overall though I want Rondon to hold the ball up and link up with the midfield and create chances for Di Natale to finish.

Subs
65 minutes - Bring on Kevin Davies take off Rondon
75 minutes - Bring on Plasil take off Gebhart
90 minutes - Waste time and bring on Izaguirre for Enrique.
GloucesterBear
GloucesterBear

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 08 Jul 2011, 4:33 pm

Gameweek 2 vs Bolton
Line Up:
-----------------------------Stekelenburg--------------------------

van der Wiel-------Shawcross------Dawson---------Coentrão

Barnetta-------------Cambiasso------Modric---------------Bale

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------Benzema
----------------------Gilardinho

Subs: Ochoa, Walker, Addison, Sandro, Lennon, Götze, van der Vaart

General: Attack down the flanks, mainly the left. Keep our width and stretch them. If we can get them chasing we can tire them out. Our defence will shift to cover when Coentrão attacks, him and Bale can wreak havoc, drawing players to them will allow Benzema to utilise the space left open, Benzema is positioned off the striker as we are hoping gaps open infront of him when he can use his pace to get into. Our defence knows their job, shift and cover each other which Barnetta will be helping out with. Stay organised and importantly enjoy your football as this will lead to the result we want.

Stekelenburg: Command the area, communicate with defence at all times. Keep punching to a minimal, catch as much as you can within reason/if possible. He has immense shot stopping abilities.

Shawcross – Man mark target man if there is one, stay tight on him not letting him turn and challenge him for every ball. Use your height to win all ariel balls. Get stuck in. With the ball send it to the right flank but preference will be to the middle if either Cambiasso or Modric are free. When attacking make sure gaps are covered so we are not hit on the counter, this can mean moving more central as Dawson covers.

Dawson – Man mark the forward, not too tight but don’t let him play off your shoulder, stay goal side of him at all times. Challenge for all headers and get the tackles in, not too rough as we want to avoid cards. With the ball send it out to the left flank, Coentrão or Bale. When both of these are attacking I need you to be able to cover the gap left, and keep Shawcross & van der Wiel organised, they will need to tuck in and cover.

van der Wiel and Coentrão - Both defend and attack very well. Mark opposition wingers, try block all crosses, keep them wide and don't let them cut inside. Do not go to ground.
van der Wiel – Focus on keeping the opposition winger quiet doing all the above. You can go forward but I don’t want you pushing up too much, the left flank is our focal point so when attacking up there I want you staying back to cover, tuck into the centre and help Shawcross and Dawson out. When not attacking up the left get crosses in from deep, be available for Barnetta to pass to.

Coentrão – Mark the opposition winger, stay tight in order to give him less space and win the ball quicker setting off a counter attack. Attacking support Bale but I want you bursting forward too, overlap or burst through on the inside of Bale, the latter could be more effective as you may not be picked up as quickly. Cross from deep or touchline and if you’re on the inside with a chance on goal, go for it.

Cambiasso – Midfield general. Want you to get all over the pitch. If there is a AM then keep an eye on him, mark when he gets into an advance position, any other time get across the pitch. Protect the back four. Go for headers, get tackles in, own the pitch, make it yours! Attacking wise I want you to distribute the ball, the wide men will keep the width so be the middle man in switching from flank to flank, keep the ball moving at all times. If you see a gap send Benzema though.

Bale – Track back and help out the fullback when needed, doubling up on the opposition winger or if the opposition fullbacks push forward track and attempt to tackle them. Coentrão will be overlapping you and making runs on the inside of you too, when he burst forward I want you to be cautious and just ease up slightly so you are ready to cover the LB position which will allow our defence to shift back into its natural positions. When you’re attacking I want you to attack the opposition FB, both Enrique and Izaguirre have pace so don’t try beat them early on in the match, work on getting crosses in to Gilardinho from deep or touchline. Cut in at times, pick up the ball and if the FB gets tight on you release it quick, they will back off again, keep on doing this as the purpose is to get them using their energy then as the match goes on you should have conserved your energy and the FB may have tired a bit, this is the time to use your pace and really start working them.

Barnetta – Track back and help out the fullback when needed, doubling up on the opposition winger or if the opposition fullbacks push forward track and attempt to tackle them. When attacking up the left use your judgement well to decide should you be attacking the box/back post coming in from the wing or should you be slightly reserved in order to get back and help defend while others are out of position, as a top international player I trust you with this. Attacking get the crosses in. You’re up against a good RB so if need cut in at times and use your passing ability to switch the ball or through ball to Benzema or Gilardinho.

Modric – Work hard to win the ball in the centre, track back and help Cambiasso. However you are the creative midfield man today, get into advanced areas, thread the ball through to the flanks and strikers. If play is being drawn to the left quickly look for Barnetta and switch it. Quick one-two play with Benzema and Gilardinho can open up opportunities. Mix play up, try a ball over the top if you see Benzema going, Gilardinho can also flick them on for him. When in an advanced position drift around the edge of the box, be there for passes to “start again”, cut backs or to simply get in the box late on the ball.

Striker - I want you two to build a synergy this season. Learn each other’s movement and preferences and you will become the best strike partnership in the league.

Benzema – Like you to play off Gilardinho. I have positioned you just behind Gilardinho in order to get you involved in some build up play and in the hope it makes it bit more difficult to pick you up. Look for knock downs, play one-two’s. We have enough width so I want you purely attacking in the centre. Make forward runs and encourage through balls to you. If around the box with time shoot, you have a powerful accurate shot. In the box shot on sight. One on one just vary what you do each time, first time round the keeper and get the goal, works or not each time after mix it up.

Gilardinho – Out and out striker today, stay forward at all times on the last shoulder. Look for all the crosses/balls in the air and compete for all of them. Get some knock downs for Benzema to get onto. Work the one-two’s, little dinks and flicks to put the ball past/through the defensive back line for Benzema can run onto. If in the box shoot on sight unless we have a player wide open.

Subs:
Winning:
70th minutes Sandro for Modric. Sure up the midfield and let the wingers supply the front line.

Losing or drawing:
66th minute van der Vaart on for Modric. Let VDV sit in midfield, dictate the match and give a different creative aspect.
74th minute Götze on for Gilardinho. Benzema goes out and out, Götze comes into Benzema’s position. Get Götze on the ball, dribbling attacking players in the central third, this give us the possibility of creating chances but more so fouls in a dangerous place. Wingers will cut back and cross across the ground more as we don’t have Gilardinho height and heading ability.

Set Peices:
Pen: Benzema
Corners: - Barnetta, aim for Dawson, Shawcross or Gilardinho.
Free kick left: Barnetta/Modric

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 08 Jul 2011, 6:14 pm

STOKE TACTICS VS BLACKBURN

---------------------Kameni

Di Silvestri-----King-----Johnson-----Tremoulinas

---------------Hargreaves-----Makoun

Fernandez------------Montolivo------------Guardado

----------------------Quaglierlla

Formation: 4-2-3-1

Injured players: Palombo and Neville

Subs
Isaksson
Kaboul
Brown
Ethrington 
Pennant
Cacau

Freekick 26 yards or more: Montolivo
Freekick 26 yards or less: Fernandez
Corner left: Fernandez
Corner right: Montolivo
Penalty: Hargreaves

Kameni, has the job to control and maintain his 18 yard box especially his 6 yard where he has to be loud and clear. If he can claim a ball or punch it out he has to let the defenders know early. I want him to throw the ball out to wingers to start quick counters or to my fullbacks. Sometimes he may kick it out long to Quaglierella, when he is one v one I want him to close the gap and stand up as long as he can to give the striker little room. If he can I want him to tip the ball away from danger when someone shoots to stop the rebounds. He has to constantly shout/talk to the defenders letting them know what dangers are around them or if they are not concentrating.

Blackburn have good wingers, I ask my fullbacks not to jump in but jockey the wingers by pushing them on thier weaker foot or away from goal. Remember to keep the line with the centre backs and that you are not disorganised by the oppositin keep our shape. Our defenders don't man mark as that will open us up, they will pick up who ever is on thier side. I prefer only one fullback pushes up at a time, make runs down the flank take a player with you giving time and room to our wingers. When you get the ball make quick crosses into the box. My centre backs compliment each other, Johnson is the more durable one, he will pick up the main Blackburn striker, attack the ball and give him no room to manuver, be strong but fair in the tackle. King will pick up any other striker or attacker, he will slightly drop back and use his fantastic reading of the game to mop up anything that gets passed Johnson. Again I don't want them to dive in unless it's the only option, hold up Blackburn strikers so we can get our shape. Both go up for corners.

I feel I have the right balance between Makoun and Hargreaves. Makoun is more of the destroyer, closing down the opposition attacks and giving them no time to settle on the ball, play it simple pass the ball without losing possesion don't play 40 yarders because that is not your game  tidy passes. Hargreaves is the drive, will bring the ball forward help Makoun in defensive duties. He will also be a battler but has the ability to move the ball forward for us. Hargreaves will also fill in for anyone ou of position.  

My wingers will also help back but I want them to express themselves in attack. Switch wings during the game, don't be predictable use differ variety of crosses to get the ball into the box, cross shots, far/near posts. They will also cut in and get into the box shoot if you can or look to find a player. Use your tricks aswell to beat your man, make the Blackburn defenders commit and try to open up thier defensive line.

Montolivo is the attacking midfielder, get into the box, make ghost like runs and support Quagliarella. You have a good shot so shoot if you have the chance. Look to bring players into play. Move around so they find it hard to pick you up. When the Blackburn team have the ball, quickly get onto thier defensive mids to stop them starting moves. 

Qualgliarella is the predator, he may not get Involved in the moves but look to be at the end of them. He has a good all round game. Find spaces and gaps, make runs, try to push thier defenders away from each other open a gap. Defence starts from attack so put the Blackburn defenders under pressure.

SUB 65 MIN
Fernandez off Ethrington on (Fresh legs)

SUB 75 IF WINNING
Qualriella off Cacau on, fresh legs upfront and more hold up play.

SUB 75 MINS IF LOSING
Hargreaves  off Cacau on (4-4-2 formation)

SUB 85 MINS IF LOSING
Montolivo off Pennant on (Guardado plays centrally more direct players)

SUB 85 IF WINNING
Tremoulinas off Brown on more defensive at the back (Brown goes RB, Di Silvvestri LB)
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down