The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Monday 26th October

+11
TheCultOfPersonality
Steel
Thunder87
MtotheC
aac101
Dolphin Ziggler
TwisT
x12x
Marky
President Trump
JJJohnson
15 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Monday 26th October Empty 6CW Anarchy Monday 26th October

Post by JJJohnson Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:30 am

Match 1
Alpha Wolves vs ???

Match 2
No holds barred
Liam Wood vs Enigma

Match 3
Dimitri Pittal/Buck Riggins vs Majestic/Jonathan Daniels
On commentary: Chael Kingdom

Match 4
6CW INT Championship
Thunder (c) vs Jimmy Phillips

Match 5
Max Adamson vs Hokori/Austin Stevens

Match 6
Lex Hart/Perfect Jack/Aaron Heath/Cerberus vs Brandon Perez/Geoff Steel/Hero/Ryker Kidd

Match 7
Jack Hurst vs Reaper

Match 8
Joshua vs Vincent Costello

Main Event
EWF Championship
Mike Masters (c) vs Anthony Grace

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Monday 26th October Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Monday 26th October

Post by President Trump Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:33 am

Dicey leaves Charlotte Grey and Hobbles back to his dressing room, he slams the door behind him and collapses onto a nearby sofa in pain, after a few minutes he sits up, takes the bloody t-shirt off him and throws it into the corner, Dicey looks at his braced knee and takes a deep breath before taking the brace off, the pain makes his growl and punch the cushions beside him, he tries to touch his knee but the pain is too much, Dicey looks around for an ice-pack but it is too far away for him to get it so he just slumps back into the seat and stares at his now swollen knee just then, the door bursts open and Diesel barges in.

Diesel: Are you out of your f**king mind, A Street Fight.....a bloody Street Fight.....If you haven’t noticed you idiot you can’t even walk, just look at your knee and you want a Street Fight with Wood and before you start with the “I’m Dicey Reilly, I’m the toughest there is” bullsh1t, you body language betrays you and there is the tears on your cheeks as well

Dicey wipes the tears away and sits up straight

Diesel: I just don’t get you at all mate, I really don’t, I have seen you do this over and over again, putting yourself through it and for what a few cheers and signing some autographs, you left here a Legend....a Hero and on the shoulders of your peer, you left on a high....as a champ, that’s the way it should have been but you came back and now I’m afraid the only way you are gonna leave here is either in the back of an ambulance or worse

Diesel throws the ice pack at Dicey

Diesel: Sort yourself out and I’ll meet you at the car to bring you to the hospital...AGAIN...you’ll need painkillers and anti-inflammatories to take the swelling down

Diesel hands Dicey a clean t-shirt and walks to the door

Diesel: I’ll get one of the guys to get a wheelchair for you and bring you to the car (Dicey is about to object) don’t open that big gob

Dicey: Can I just say one thing?

Diesel: One

Dicey: Thanks mate

Dicey gives Diesel a sincere look of gratitude and Diesel smiles at his bestfriend

Diesel: You’re welcome now hurry up

Diesel closes the door and Dicey slumps back into the chair and lets out a deep breath

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:18 pm

Max Adamson is shown using the boxing equipment at a gym, the camera pans to show GazzyD and Christy stood watching Adamson aggressively punching the heavy bag with left and right hands, Adamson follows up his punches with a headbutt and angrily tackles the heavy bag, the bracket breaking and the heavy bag falling to the floor with Adamson;

Gazzy: I think he's still in a bad mood, I'd better talk to him...

Max: Save your breath...

(Adamson gets to his feet and sees Gazzy and Christy stood watching him)

Max: ...I'm not going to hold a grudge against the Red Arrows. But I know where I stand. They thought they couldn't trust me, fair enough, so I prove myself, and then find out in the middle of a war that I can't trust them. So be it.

Christy: Are you aware you've got the Tag Team Champions in a handicap match next week?

(Adamson smirks)

Max: Oh I'm aware. Nothing to be afraid of. After all, I had a handicap match against the Tag Team Champions AND the EWF World Champion last week... This should be easier right? Wink

Gazzy: Don't take what Hurst and Reborn did to heart Max. They're good guys. They just never got along with you, and are obviously finding it hard to adapt.

Max: Hard to adapt? They need to get their heads screwed on Gaz. The Forgotten are taking over 6CW, unless some of us can work together to stop them. Like it or not, if the Red Arrows are going to be a part of Team 6CW, then they're going to have to actually get involved in matches with me. I'm not going to apologise for hitting the Gore on Reborn, he got in my way while I was in my three on one handicap match. I'm fighting for 6CW. I'm not the one in a World Title match like Thunder was, or like f*cking Anthony Grace is. I'm the one getting stuck in and fighting these f*ckers.

Gazzy: I'm only saying...

Max: And I'm only saying too Gaz. Red Arrows either have my back, or they don't. But they need to stop pi$$ing around pretending it's me that can't be trusted. I'm not the one who walked out on them. I didn't abandon them. They abandoned me. They need to earn MY trust now Gaz. I'm going out there next week against Hokori and Stevens, and I'm going to fight the pair of them. If things get lopsided with more of The Forgotten getting involved, I can't rely on them to help. That's just how it is...

(Adamson looks down at the broken heavy bag on the floor)

Max: Sod this, I need a beer...

(Adamson, Gazzy and Christy walk off as the camera fades out)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:50 pm

The scene begins in the dressing room of the 6CW Arena, as the camera moves in to the room we see Liam Wood sat on the steel chair and with a smirk on his face. Wood adjusts his denim cut off before looking in to the camera and speaking.

“So Dicey...I saw your little challenge.”

Wood laughs to himself before continuing

“Now there would be men in my position fearing for their career knowing that they were on a collision course with “the toughest there is”. We all know the stories, we've seen the footage and everybody respects the reputation that you have been able to build up...so like I said...most men in my position would do whatever it took to get out of even the possibility of a street fight with you...but as you know...I'm not most men, I'm not going anywhere and once you let the red mist descend you'll realise that you've let your anger make the biggest mistake of your career...”

Wood's face turns serious and he leans forward as the camera moves in closer

“...because times have changed Dicey.”

Wood's smile quickly turns to a scowl

“As I said before...we all respect the reputation you carry...you're a man who has done it all and broken people on the way, you put your body on the line time and time again but as we can all see it's starting to catch up with you and that reputation is now just a dead weight around your neck...it's the thing that disappoints the fans when you can't live up to it, it's the reason your pride couldn't let you walk away from what is going to be hell on earth if you don't.”

“Dicey, you claim to want to face me in a street fight but is it you, your anger or what little pride you have left speaking? I know that when you see yourself in the mirror you see the same bad ass that won titles, that destroyed people and ruled the ring wherever he went but you need to take off those rose tinted shades, you need to put down the beer and sober up and you need to realise that you are an old dog that needs putting down, you are a dinosaur waiting for that comet to hit and if you keep pushing me...you are going to be a former member of this roster because I am done with this and I have given you more warnings that you deserve.”

Wood stands up and paces as the camera follows him, his smirk returns.

“I saw the video of you demanding a street fight with me...now I can tell that everyone else saw it as an act of courage, they watched as you hobbled along on that fragile little knee of yours and you demanded to fight me...where they saw a brave man...I saw a dead man walking, I saw a stubborn piece of sh¡t that doesn't realise how deep his got himself...I saw a pathetic, washed up joke.”

“I have to admit though, you've got what you wanted...I'm all eyes and ears, I paid attention to every single word you said an I picked up on one huge thing...When you spoke about the street fight, you told me to bring my “toys”, now I get that you're trying to act blasé about the very real threat of me snapping that little leg of yours with a baseball bat but it just shows how you're taking this for granted...your whole attitude does.”

Wood shakes his head before continuing once again

“You're treating a possible match with me like a damn game...you're treating it like it's going to be another fun story for you to tell the grandkids one day but I am done with the fun and games...the fact that you're aren't just proves that you aren't ready to take me on one on one.”

“Now, I know that you think you want this match but I can damn well guarentee that the moment that bell rings you'll realise the mistake you've made because when all is said and done, when the talking is over and your BS name calling comes to an end you are going to realise that underestimating me was your biggest mistake...”

“...you are going to realise that the man you have watched since your return is not the man stood in that ring with you...no...the man who you are going to face is a man who has let his true self be revealed, the man you are going to face is a man who has embraced his demons instead of letting them eat him alive and the man you are going to face is a man who is held back by the fans...a man who doesn't care if I make them cry by snapping your leg in half.”

Wood smiles before signing off

“I know that you thought that little message of yours would send the fear of god running through my veins but what you're going to find out is that when you finally get to step through those ropes and face me...you're going toe to toe with the devil and God will be nowhere to be seen”

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:32 pm

Wembley Arena is full of fans when “Amazing Grace” sounds out across the building. Anthony Grace appears on the stage in an all-white suit and his usual dark sunglasses. The reaction is now nearly all positive and the usual mass of young children hold up their “Believe2Achieve” signs.. He applauds the fans for the cheers and smiles broadly, as we hear Harold Lloyd on commentary

HA: What a reaction for Anthony Grace. It is good to see his smile again!

HE: Speak for yourself!

Grace makes his way down the aisle and slaps the fans hands as he goes. He seems genuinely moved by the reaction and takes his time getting to the ring. When he does so, he climbs the steel steps confidently and enters through the ropes. Grace climbs all four turnbuckles and crosses himself before saluting the fans.

HA: Every inch the star as usual! And his return could not have come at a better time for 6CW!

Grace stands in the centre of the ring as “Amazing Grace” fades away. He adjusts his cheek microphone before speaking.

AG: Did you all see the return?! Where The Forgotten were sent to the hills and those loyal to 6CW stood tall?! Where I fought with HEART and a LOVE for this business?! Because at that point, AMAZING Grace did indeed become SAVING Grace!

The crowd cheer at this but there are a few boos. Grace coughs slightly and speaks again

AG: You see, that would be the USUAL beginning to an old Anthony Grace speech. One where he feels his appearance only caused The Forgotten to run. Where his enthusiasm can easily be mistaken for ego. An Anthony Grace that you have every right to boo………..

The crowd are slightly stunned at this and the camera focuses on a few confused children’s faces. Grace starts to pace the ring as the arena is silent.

AG: I did a lot of thinking on that film set. I read a lot of Facebook messages. I scanned all my tweets. I sought advice from those close to me and who I trust. I took the WHOLE lot in and starred straight into a mirror. Who was Anthony Grace? And who has Anthony Grace become? One person saying Grace is great should be ranked alongside someone saying Grace is an idiot! And whereas I hope one is right, in truth both are………..

Grace looks up and scans the crowd.

AG: I have gone through my career ignoring any negative reactions. I was advised that you cannot please everyone and this should never distract you from the people who cheer instead. But I now KNOW this is the wrong approach! I should have been out here addressing those who are unhappy and STRIVED to see their point of view. For when a celebrity stops listening to the fans, they become separated from the show……….

Grace holds his arms out wide.

AG: And, my friends, I do not want to be separate from 6CW anymore! That is why I came back early! To FIGHT for the just course! To FIGHT against adversity! To FIGHT for what is right!

The fans cheer loudly as Grace nods his head. As the cheers subside, Grace speaks again.

AG: I saw willing people ready to do just that. And like me they have been shown a different reaction in the past. Mr Adamson for instance……….

The audience pops at Adamson’s name.

AG: Now here is a man that I thought I would never share a common interest with! This is why it makes me proud that I stand by his side in this battle. Yes……we have had our differences. Yes……his name might not roll off my tongue when I list the men I trust in the world. But he has shown lately that CHANGE can happen. We all BELIEVE that right?!

A positive reaction rings out around the arena.

AG: Exactly! And then there is the return of another man who felt your negative feelings. One Mr. Costello.......

There is a mixed reaction at Costello’s name, but Grace continues.

AG: When people like him return and see the light, then there is HOPE for us all! Throw away the past and concentrate on the future!  

Grace smiles as the fans cheer again, before looking serious.

AG: But my opponent for the next show is someone I have been meaning to confront. Ever since I became so close to winning Key to the Kingdom, I have been meaning to face Mr. Masters again!

Boos ring out as Grace continues speaking.

AG: Now I REALISE that some of you may be asking why I deserve to be in the main event for the EWF championship? Why isn’t Mr. Costello fighting in my place? Well I want to show the whole 6CW universe that I am worthy of this match, just as I was worthy of winning Key to the Kingdom in Brazil! And if, by the Grace of God, I beat Mr. Masters, then it wouldn’t be a victory for just me but a victory for Team 6CW! We stand as one! We lose as one! We WIN as one!

The fans pop at this and Grace smiles broadly.

AG: That is why I acknowledge the negativity now, because there are BIGGER things at stake! Whether you cheer or boo me, all that matters is that we are all united in the same cause! To return 6CW to a place of freedom and fairness! A place where there is no Forgotten. A place without fear! And a place where Anthony Grace used to call home and wants to do so AGAIN!

Grace goes over to the corner and climbs one of the turnbuckles as the fans cheer.

AG: Let us stand as one……..letting bygones be bygones………and get our home BACK!

He holds his arms aloft as the positive reaction from the crowd washes over him.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:29 pm

The crowd boo's as “For Love And Failing” blasts through the speakers and Forgotten Member and one half of the tag team champion Austin Stevens swaggers out through the curtain on to the stage. Austin sneers at the crowd, slowly making his way down to the ring before snatching a microphone and standing at ring side as the fans abuse continues. Austin waits a moment before speaking to the crowd, who's boo's continue.

Austin: Now I get it guys, you idiots don't like me and you want to make that heard but what you've failed to notice is that when you're all shouting...I can't hear one bullsh¡t word from the other...I'm a fair man though, I'm going to give one of you a chance to tell me to my face what it is that you dislike about me!

The fans abuse gets even louder as Austin goes over to a fan wearing a Gazzy D t-shirt, he forcibly puts his arm around his neck before engaging the fan in conversation.

Austin: Wow, isn't this a privelidge?! When I came out here I could see you shouting all the names underneath the sun at me and I thought you would be a perfect spokesman for this bunch of ugly, inbred assh0les

Austin laughs causing the crowd's boo's to get even louder, the fan attempts to move away but Austin turns the arm over his shoulder in to a headlock

Austin: So man, I'd ask you your name but the truth is nobody here really cares...you're not important like me or the other members of the forgotten...the actual truth is that you could die right this very moment and we'd forget about you by tomorrow...the only person who would be sad is your mother...who's probably a lady of loose morals.

Austin laughs even more dragging the fan over the guard rail and in to the ringside area

Austin: So...despite you being an unremarkable piece of sh¡t, I have nominated you to tell me why you and this bunch of idiots are booing me and my friends in the Forgotten...that's right...you get to tell us why instead of dropping to your knees and thanking us...you're treating us like scum.

Austin holds out the microphone to the fan who stands completely still for a few seconds before responding

Fan: W..w...w...well...

As the fan speaks his first word a hard slap lands across his face from Austin knocking him to the ground, the fans boo as Austin quickly drags him up throwing him in to and over the guard rail back in to his chair. Austin continues to laugh before rolling in to the ring

Austin: Did that idiot really think I was going to let him talk?!

The man gets back to his feet with a red mark across his face, Austin points and laughs as other fans do their best to comfort him

Austin: Look kid, what I just gave you was a valuable lesson in life...I taught you that despite what your mother said, you are not important and your opinion is meaningless! It's a lesson that each and everyone of you dumb f**ks needs to learn because I am getting sick of you thinking that you can change the world by cheering or booing us...you have no impact on this business, it doesn't matter if you love the Forgotten or hate us...we are still in control...we still run the show and just as I showed right now...we can do whatever the f**k...we...want!

The boo's once again get louder as Austin shakes his head

Austin: You boo us like we're the bad guys but just look at yourselves...do you have any idea just how harmful you're being!? You cheer for guys like Thunder, The Red Arrows, Anthony Grace and Max Adamson and you give them this distorted feeling of hope...you make them feel like they don't have to give up but they really should...they should pack their bags and walk away before they end up crippled like that special Gazzy D!

A Gazzy D chant starts up from the fans

Austin: You're wasting your breath...what do you think you'll achieve my chanting his name? Do you think somehow he'll hear you and by some miracle he won't be a cripple anymore? Do you think that your cheers will somehow get him to take his head from underneath that wh0re Christy James's skirt?! You're all deluded and each time we end a career it's on you...

...You ended Enforcer...
...you ended Demarcus Brown...
...you ended Gazzy F**king D...

...and soon you'll get to add Max Adamson to that list after me and Hikori get to face him in a handicap match...Ironic really.

Austin pauses before turning to the hard cam and speaking directly to Max

Austin: MAX! I know you'll see this so lets make one thing clear before you get any grand ideas you Kangaroo f**king drongo...this isn't make believe...the classic tale of good beating evil does NOT come true next week at Anarchy...you see, this is one story where the hero gets left for dead and watches as The Forgotten destroy all the people he thinks were going to save him...

...I know you'd love to be the man to take down Mr Jones but you need to face facts that no matter what you do, we will always be a step ahead...

...you can bring the special in the super hero outfit, the movie star, the interacial couple of the year...Hell, you can even wheel out Gazzy D for one last fight but it ends the same...

Austin pauses before signing off

Austin: One less person for these fans to cheer because when you f**k with the Forgotten people get hurt, legs and arms get broken and careers are ended.

Austin lowers the microphone, walking to the turnbuckle and taking a seat on top with the tag title over his shoulder and a smirk still on his face.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:14 am

"Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons hits and the crowd erupts, Austin Stevens' smirk disappears momentarily as Max Adamson walks out onto the entrance;

Harold: Max Adamson isn't going to take any more of this vitriol from Austin Stevens, he's here to do something about it!

Henry: Adamson's taken the wrong path brother, he knows it deep down but he's too proud to admit it. When Stevens and Hokori take him out this week he'll realise, if he hasn't already.

(Adamson walks down to the ring, he is wearing his ring attire with a t-shirt over the top, the t-shirt reads on the front "Wrestle like you're the Champ...", with "...Train like you're the Challenger" on the back. Adamson has a microphone and he climbs into the ring, Austin Stevens looks down at him from the turnbuckle looking unimpressed)

Max: Well lookie here. It's everyone's sweariest wrestler, Ass-tin "effing" Stevens! Man, I wish I was as cool as you, being able to say all the curse words like you do. I bet you get to stay up late on school nights as well, and I bet your mum doesn't make you do boring things like homework and chores. Man I hate chores. I wish I was more like Ass-tin "effing" Stevens...

(Adamson smirks as the crowd roar in approval of the teasing of Austin Stevens)

Max: It's rare enough to see a member of The Forgotten out here on their own, and for that I have to give you credit Asstin. Normally you guys can't go for a wee without a henchman stood either side of you! But I digress.

(Adamson adopts a more serious pose as he glares at Austin Stevens)

Max: Asstin, if you think you and your partner are going to leave me for dead then you are seriously underestimating who I am and what I can do. I'm not going to make false proclamations like I used to, this is just straight up, Max Adamson walking into a fight and walking out, win or lose, with my head held high knowing I brought the fight and knowing I made it hell for my opponent. I'm beyond focusing on whether or not I got a pinfall or somebody else pinned me, my focus is on kicking the arses of The Forgotten, hurting them, and bringing them down. You and your partner might be more than capable but if you think for one minute, that this handicap match will be an easy night's work, then you are sorely mistaken good sir.

(Adamson walks closer to Austin Stevens)

Max: You said I can bring a special in a super hero outfit, a movie star the interracial couple of the year and GazzyD, but what I am bringing is, as cringeworthy as it sounds, I am bringing twelve tons of fight, eleven piles of "don't give a sh*t", ten big right hands, nine left hooks, eight missile dropkicks, seven hard elbows, six shoulder tackles, FIVE HARD KNEES! Four kicks to the face, three gutbusting Gores, two Cyclones and a Max Adamson walking away victorious!

(Adamson continues as the fans cheer)

Max: And what are you and Hokori Fried Rice bringing huh? Some tag titles you stole? Roger Mellie's Profanisaurus? Nah. You can think you're this bad ass who thinks because he can swear at the fans that he's untouchable, but mark my words son. When I'm done the only swearing you'll be doing is when you're crying out in pain. What was it you said? When you eff with the Forgotten, people get hurt, legs and arms get broken and careers are ended. And you're one hundred percent correct. Only it's not the careers of what has been lazily named Team 6CW, it's the careers of The Forgotten. You will all fall, one by one, until all that's left is Mr Jones, and he will be forced to answer to his sins. Mark my words Asstin.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:28 am

*The camera comes to life with Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst in the corridors backstage. The pair are intensely focused mid-conversation...

RR: Nah, nah, nah man, you ain't gotta worry bout sh*t. You only acting like a tag team partner should.

JH: For all I knew he took you out as another one of his power trips.

RR: Hell, he mighta hit me by accident, but I had his eyes, man. I saw his smile. He knew he was gonna hit and he damn enjoyed it.

JH: Well, that's why I was keeping out of the match. I do not trust him and I cannot abide this diktat by Gareth.

RR: You know my feelings. They both the old guard.

JH: Watching Max with Gareth, it did give me another perspective. I always assumed it was greed that motivated Max, but now I think it might be fear. Fear of his future, fear of Gareth's fate befalling him. He's seen his biggest rival forced out of the ring and I think he may see time catching up with him. And I like that even less, Robin. When survival instincts kick in you take the option that saves your life.

RR: Last time he was alive was under Jones.

JH: Exactly.

RR: But the fight is still on, man, can't just sit and do nothing. The enemy of my enemy and all that.

*Hurst jumps to life and pats Robin on the back, the weight off his shoulders

JH: Tonight you get to do just that, Robin. Maybe you can take a little stroll down to ringside with me, but maybe not. There's a lot going on this evening, and we best keep the allies happy. Ears to the ground and eyes on the ring, Robin, this night is about more than just one match.

*The pair shake hands and then walk away in different directions, Jack to prepare and Robin to scout the arena.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by aac101 Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:50 am

Timothy Allen is shown backstage standing next to Chael Kingdom, who is wearing base layer leggings, shorts and a Calvin Klein inspired “Chael Kingdom” t-shirt.

TA: Well what a roll my guest at this time has been on. Three matches and three victories. Ladies and Gentlemen, Chael Kingdom. Now Chael, after you impressive run since your debut last month, are you disappointed that you won’t be competing at Anarchy on the 26th October?

CK: Naturally, Tim, I’m disappointed. My competitive nature means that I’m itching to get back in the ring. However, 6CW match-makers have decided that my place on the next card is at the commentary desk, so that’s where I’ll be.

TA: Your victory on Monday came by way of your signature Armbar; that makes it two wins by submission for you…

CK: Well to be fair, I did have some help with the first submission victory. I mean, Dimitri was twisting Jonathon Daniels into a Pretzel with that Sharpshooter, so I’d say that’s the main reason he tapped the first time. But, Monday, that was all me. I forced the UK Champion to tap-out. I have technically beaten the Champion twice; once in a tag match, and the other in singles competition. In my world, the Championship is on the line every time you enter the ring or the cage, so under that theory I’m the uncrowned UK Champion. Unfortunately this isn’t MMA, this is Professional Wrestling, so I have to wait for a Championship match before I can claim the Gold.

TA: Do you think you deserve a shot at Daniels UK Championship?

CK: Well there is probably a lot of guys in the locker room that believe that they are above me in the pecking order and are much more deserving of a Title shot. However, if you don’t ask, you don’t get. I’ve beaten him in the centre of the ring, so that in my opinion makes me the Number 1 Contender. And if I get that shot *looks straight into the camera* hey Jonathon, how’s your shoulder and arm? Cos next time I’ll rip your arm off and beat you over the head with it!

TA: You mentioned Dimitri Pittal earlier. How do you think that he’s doing in 6CW?

CK: You know, after his first press conference, some of his comments rubbed me up the wrong way. However, after tagging with him a few weeks ago, he’s won me over. If we had an opportunity to tag again, I wouldn’t be opposed to it. He’s obviously making waves here in 6CW, just like myself, and he’s gotten himself noticed. Unfortunately, those that have taken the most notice are Majestic and the rest of the Crew…they don’t seem too happy that he’s working his way up the ranks quickly. Luckily for him Buck Riggins was there to make the save on Monday. Come the 26th, I may be on commentary, but should the Crew turn up, I’m down for a scrap!
aac101
aac101

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:31 pm

Austin smirks before lifting the microphone to his lips

“Are my eyes failing me!? You sure do look like that piece of sh¡t Max Adamson and I can smell the scent of Gazzy D's balls on your forehead from here but the way you're talking like a little b¡tch has me confused...are you sure you're not Anthony Grace in disguise?!”

As Stevens mentions Grace's name a mixed reaction that leans towards positive begins to fill the arena, Austin looks at the crowd in disgust before returning his attention back to Max.

“Can you hear yourself?! What the f**k is this twelve tonnes of fight bullsh¡t?! Next you'll be asking for the fans to believe to achieve and all that other self help, motivation crap that in the end will achieve nothing for you or that insufferable little pr¡ck Anthony Grace...”

“...I think though, while you're out here making the real wrestling fans throw up in our mouths it's time for me to clear a few damn things up because your Aussie brain cannot quite comprehend what is going to happen next week.”

Austin drops down from the turnbuckle, moving over to the ropes and leaning on them confidently. He grits his teeth and locks his eyes on Max as he speaks.

“Look me in the eyes when I say this Max because you need to realise just how serious I am about our match next week...I know you think that the way I act is to come across as cool, you think that it's a front to cover up some insecurities I might have about myself and I know for a fact you think that this is all an act but I am here to tell you that just because you need all of that it doesn't mean I do...”

“...you're right about one thing though Maxy...I do think I'm untouchable...not because I can slap fans about without getting in trouble, not because I have the Forgotten on my side...hell, not even because the man who runs this whole damn show is in my corner but I feel untouchable because I am one of the most dangerous men you will ever f**king meet”

Austin smirk returns

“You may have heard about a man called Blue Dragon who used to wrestled for 6WF...there's a reason he “used to wrestle” for them and you're looking at it...I took a hardcore 'legend' and I did what it took to end his career...I took a man who some said was unstoppable and I stopped him in his tracks...it might not have happened straight away but it did...piledriving him on his neck and setting him on fire didn't quite finish the job...neither did spearing him from a platform high above the ring but like I said...I promised to end his career and I kept that promise.”

“Now Max, I'm not saying leaving you for dead will be easy but looking at the track record of the Forgotten...it won't be long until you're broken in half once again and there is only so much the human body can take before it waves that white flag...just ask your boyfriend Gazzy.”

Austin pauses allowing the fans to boo him which is weirdly seems to enjoy

“I hope you aren't taking this personally though Max...it wouldn't matter if it was you, Thunder, Enigma or any of the other retards that think they can stop The Forgotten...you're just the lucky one who gets to see me perform up close.”

“I have to admit though...I will slightly enjoy kicking your ass because hypocrites make me feel sick...you see, I admit that having Mr Jones and The Forgotten makes it easy to do what I love the most...they allow me to beat the sh¡t out of whoever I like and they pay me a lot to do it...I admit that I have an advantage over you at Anarchy that I am going to love using because I'm not a f**king moron and it's easy to see that you are sh¡t out of luck...”

“...you on the other hand, you whine and complain that Hokori and I have that advantage when less than a year ago you were using that advantage to hold on to the World Title like a little b¡tch...acting like that reign of yours was anything other than Mr Jones allowing you to be champion.”

Austin nods as the crowd boo him even more

“So you want to know what me and Hikori will be bringing to our match? Why not look back at the highlights of our career in 6CW so far?! We've spent the past few months terrorizing you and your little friends and it's not going to stop...I don't care if you sing or dance about how you're going to believe and achieve because that belief you have is a lie...you're tricking yourself in to thinking that even if you managed to get a win against the tag team champions that it will change a damn thing in the long run...”

“...Just face it Max...if this was a game of poker then we can see straight through your bluff because The Forgotten hold all the cards.”

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:53 pm

We join Timothy Allen outside the 6CW with a forced smile across his face, in the background is the familiar site of Brandon Perez' big purple Bang Bus, the curtains are drawn but loud music can be heard and flashing lights are clearly going off. Allen's smile faulters as he looks at his watch before walking over and banging on the door. After waiting a about 20 seconds he shakes his head, smile fully gone before pulling open the door causing smoke to bellow out of the door to the shock of Allen who steps back and begins to cough. Suddenly, the music stops as Brandon Perez walks out with a huge grin on his face. Allen looks at Brandon who is wearing nothing but a towel with snorkel set hanging around his neck and is holding a spatula in one hand and a Hulk Hand on the other.

TA: Should I ask?!...

BP: Probably best if you don't Timmy...

Before Allen can speak again a line of 6 attractive women leave the bus each kissing Brandon on the cheek as they do, Allen stands in awe with a mixed look of disgust and respect across his face all at once. Allen takes a second before speaking.

TA: Well Brandon, thank you for joining us...I can see why you were a little busy...

Allen is clearly distracted by the smoke still coming from the Bang Bus

TA: (Pointing at the smoke) Should we be worried about that?!

BP: Oh sorry...I left the smoke machine on!

As Brandon runs in to turn off the smoke Allen mouths “W.T.F?!” to the camera man. As Brandon returns he has pulled on a t-shirt but to the dismay of Allen he is still only wearing small leopard print pants on his lower half, thankfully he has left his other accessories on the bus. Allen pauses for a moment before starting the interview.

TA: So, Brandon...thank you for taking time out of...well, whatever that was to talk to us about tonight's show.

Brandon smiles as one of the girls from before walks back in to the bus before leaving with a pair of underwear in her hand, she blushes as Brandon slaps her on the bottom on her way out

TA: Er...Tonight, we see you back in action since your big victory over the team of Liam Wood, Lex Hart and Perfect Jack. How are you feeling and do you think the break will have any effect on how you preform?

BP: You can never tell what is going to happen when you enter that ring so I can't guarantee anything but if you could feel how I feel right now then you would know that ANYTHING is possible if you want it enough...I want to make it big here in 6CW and I want to prove everyone who doubts me or my ability wrong. I can't make any promises but I can do everything within my power to get the win for me and more importantly my team!

TA: That's right, you mention your team as once again we get to see you in tag team action as you team up with the Xtreme Champion Ryker Kidd, wrestling Legend Hero and your partner from last time out Geoff Steele...how do you see it going?

Brandon strokes his moustache before talking

BP: Like I said, anything can happen but I need that feeling that I had last time...that rush you get, nothing compares to it...and I have a little more motivation this time around.

TA: It's not hard to guess what...or should I say WHO that is...

Brandon winks at Allen who shakes his head

TA: You do know that you're playing a dangerous game getting involved there, don't you?

BP: Look, I can't help who I fall for...If Lex has a problem with it then we can settle it but I'm not going to run from the fight because I have my eyes on the prize...if she can say that she isn't interested and mean it then I'll walk away...but until then, she's on a one way trip to Sleaze City.

TA: Aren't you worried about what Lex might do to you though? At Night Of Glory we watched him end the career of JJ Johnson and you have clearly got on his bad side...

Brandon pauses for a moment

BP: Timmy I know what he is capable of but I also know what I can do as well...you're right that it's risky but if it was easy to walk away I would but this heart of mine is dedicated and I have to rescue Jessica from Lex and a world of Boredom...that and I am tell she's going to be filth.

TA: (Sarcastically) Wow...you're quite the hero...what about the other girls though?!

Brandon looks confused

BP: What about them?

TA: Well if your heart is as dedicated as you say then why did 6 girls just leave your tour bus?!

BP: Timmy...Timmy...Timmy...you have so much to learn...do you think the top Lion sticks to just one mate?! Of course he doesn't...Timmy, I am a man in the prime of his life and I know that Jessica would understand that! She'd be my number one of course...I'm a double digit man myself though!

Timmy remains silent, slowly losing the will to live

BP: Timmy...I feel like you need to come out with me one day...you can be my wingman and I can show you a world that you are missing out on...Meet me here tomorrow, all you need to bring is a pineapple, a tennis racket and a fake moustache.

With that Allen taps Brandon on the shoulder and begins to walk away

TA: Thank you Brandon...a delight as always...

BP: So I'll see you here about 8 right?! Awesome!

The scene fades to black with Brandon waving to Allen

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:26 pm

xviperx wrote:Austin smirks before lifting the microphone to his lips

“Are my eyes failing me!? You sure do look like that piece of sh¡t Max Adamson and I can smell the scent of Gazzy D's balls on your forehead from here but the way you're talking like a little b¡tch has me confused...are you sure you're not Anthony Grace in disguise?!”

As Stevens mentions Grace's name a mixed reaction that leans towards positive begins to fill the arena, Austin looks at the crowd in disgust before returning his attention back to Max.

“Can you hear yourself?! What the f**k is this twelve tonnes of fight bullsh¡t?! Next you'll be asking for the fans to believe to achieve and all that other self help, motivation crap that in the end will achieve nothing for you or that insufferable little pr¡ck Anthony Grace...”

“...I think though, while you're out here making the real wrestling fans throw up in our mouths it's time for me to clear a few damn things up because your Aussie brain cannot quite comprehend what is going to happen next week.”

Austin drops down from the turnbuckle, moving over to the ropes and leaning on them confidently. He grits his teeth and locks his eyes on Max as he speaks.

“Look me in the eyes when I say this Max because you need to realise just how serious I am about our match next week...I know you think that the way I act is to come across as cool, you think that it's a front to cover up some insecurities I might have about myself and I know for a fact you think that this is all an act but I am here to tell you that just because you need all of that it doesn't mean I do...”

“...you're right about one thing though Maxy...I do think I'm untouchable...not because I can slap fans about without getting in trouble, not because I have the Forgotten on my side...hell, not even because the man who runs this whole damn show is in my corner but I feel untouchable because I am one of the most dangerous men you will ever f**king meet”

Austin smirk returns

“You may have heard about a man called Blue Dragon who used to wrestled for 6WF...there's a reason he “used to wrestle” for them and you're looking at it...I took a hardcore 'legend' and I did what it took to end his career...I took a man who some said was unstoppable and I stopped him in his tracks...it might not have happened straight away but it did...piledriving him on his neck and setting him on fire didn't quite finish the job...neither did spearing him from a platform high above the ring but like I said...I promised to end his career and I kept that promise.”

“Now Max, I'm not saying leaving you for dead will be easy but looking at the track record of the Forgotten...it won't be long until you're broken in half once again and there is only so much the human body can take before it waves that white flag...just ask your boyfriend Gazzy.”

Austin pauses allowing the fans to boo him which is weirdly seems to enjoy

“I hope you aren't taking this personally though Max...it wouldn't matter if it was you, Thunder, Enigma or any of the other retards that think they can stop The Forgotten...you're just the lucky one who gets to see me perform up close.”

“I have to admit though...I will slightly enjoy kicking your ass because hypocrites make me feel sick...you see, I admit that having Mr Jones and The Forgotten makes it easy to do what I love the most...they allow me to beat the sh¡t out of whoever I like and they pay me a lot to do it...I admit that I have an advantage over you at Anarchy that I am going to love using because I'm not a f**king moron and it's easy to see that you are sh¡t out of luck...”

“...you on the other hand, you whine and complain that Hokori and I have that advantage when less than a year ago you were using that advantage to hold on to the World Title like a little b¡tch...acting like that reign of yours was anything other than Mr Jones allowing you to be champion.”

Austin nods as the crowd boo him even more

“So you want to know what me and Hikori will be bringing to our match? Why not look back at the highlights of our career in 6CW so far?! We've spent the past few months terrorizing you and your little friends and it's not going to stop...I don't care if you sing or dance about how you're going to believe and achieve because that belief you have is a lie...you're tricking yourself in to thinking that even if you managed to get a win against the tag team champions that it will change a damn thing in the long run...”

“...Just face it Max...if this was a game of poker then we can see straight through your bluff because The Forgotten hold all the cards.”

(Adamson smirks as the crowd are busy booing Stevens)

Max: Nothing you say can offend me Asstin. But just to humour you, I'll bite. When I was 6CW Champion, I had some interference in my matches, sure. Made the most of the situation. But it's better than what you and the Forgotten are doing. And sod it, even if it's not, I'm allowed to be a hypocrite Asstin. Because I'm Max freakin' Adamson!

(The crowd cheer as Austin Stevens rolls his eyes)

Max: See, I wasn't going to mention your "career" over in 6WF. I thought I'd keep it relevant. The reality right now is me, Thunder, Costello and some other guys taking you and the rest of the Forgotten out of 6CW and ending this sham of a hostile takeover. But if you want to talk about 6WF, I can talk about 6WF. See, between us, we have a Grand Slam of Championships in 6WF. That's a hell of an achievement. Congratulations Asstin.

(Adamson grins and continues)

Max: But I'll break it down for those not in the know. Max Adamson in 6WF, he won the Undisputed World Championship on two separate occasions. He won the 6WF Tag Team Championship, the 6WF European Championship, and the 6WF Freeweight Championship. And Asstin Stevens, if I remember correctly, won the 6WF Hardcore Title. The Championship for those who aren't as technically gifted as the rest of us. The Championship for those who feel the need to call themselves "dangerous", but need a variety of weapons to back that up. Newsflash Asstin, the guy who can break your bones with his bare hands is more dangerous than the guy who can break your bones with a chair, or some glass, or the kitchen sink, or whatever you used to retire Blue Dragon.

(Adamson smirks as the crowd begin an "Asstin" chant)

Max: So congratulations on winning the Stuntman Championship in 6WF. And congratulations on that 6CW Tag Title you wear, as if you earned it in a hard fought two on two contest. When the reality was you winning it in what, a five, six on two situation? Your parents must be so proud. Having said that, I don't see you as the sort of person who cares what his mother thinks. After all, she named you Asstin Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:18 pm

Austin ignores the Asstin chants and Max's comments about his parents, instead talking directly to Max about 6WF.

Now Max, I know that you think that Undisputed Title is an impressive accomplishment to add to your CV but you could not be further from the truth...it may look impressive on paper but let me shed some light on it for the fans here that didn't have to suffer through watching 6WF...

...Max Adamson was champion of a dying company, his reign is what some think finally put the nail in the coffin and while he's right that I only managed to win the hardcore title...I walked away from that sinking ship while I still had the chance...I could see the future and I walked out...I told the management to stick their 'plans' up their ass and I did what was best for me...

...You see Max...unlike you, I didn't stick around to watch it have it's dying breath, I didn't stick around fighting in front of dwindling crowds because Max...unlike you, I don't have to cling to the recognition of that bullsh¡t company to make me feel relevant.

Austin laughs to himself before continuing

I did the smart thing and I found a company that let me do what I wanted...Mr Jones and 6CW knew what they were signing and they let me do what I do best. 6WF tried to take me and make me marketable, they wanted to package me as the bad guy while trying to stop me being who I really was and look how it ended up.

You see, when I joined 6WF I walked straight in and took the hardcore title but it wasn't because I wanted people to think I was dangerous, it wasn't because I wanted to put on some persona...I did it because it gave me the chance to hurt people...it gave me the chance to cause chaos at every turn. I saw that poser Blue Dragon relying on his reputation and I ended his career for it...I might not have been World Champion but I did what I set out to do and then I left because I'd rather not be a King sitting on a rotten throne...

...if that worked for you, then well done on being the top dog of 6WF.

Austin sarcastically slow claps for Max

Times have changed though Max...you're no longer the top dog of this company...your title reigns are a distant memory and record breaking or not people are now more likely to remember the fact that you couldn't beat a part time movie star...all you are now is a puppy surrounded by wolves and it won't be long until they rip that puppy's throat out and leave it to bleed to death.

The crowds boo's get louder causing Austin to pause and wait for the fans to calm down, he points at his watch, mocking them.

I have to say though, despite the fact that it's misinformed I admire your confidence...it's just a shame that you've made one HUGE mistake heading in to our match...It's not the fact that you haven't run for the hills, it's not the fact that you haven't begged for Mr Jones to take you back...No, it's the fact that you've underestimated just what I could do to you, you stupid son of a b¡tch.

Now you're right...I won a title that allows people to use weapons to their advantage in 6WF and I won a title here in 6CW with the help of The Forgotten...that proves nothing...if anything it proves that I'm smart enough to take the advantage because I don't have a hero complex...but it's funny because you don't either...you won the 6CW Title because you treated your inspiration Gazzy D like a slave...you kept that belt because of Mr Jones and in the end Gazzy D got his revenge...what does that say about you that only a few months later he had to retire because of his body giving up on him?! You see, the truth is that I take advantages that I'm given because I know that no matter how good you are that results matter and you don't get anything for second place...if you fight like your life depends on it and fail...then you might as well kill yourself.

Ask yourself this though...why in 6WF was I put in to a position where I could get the hardcore title?

Austin pauses for a second before answering his own question

It's because 6WF was too busy jerking off the ego's of people who most of the time couldn't be bothered to put in the effort. They saw that I wasn't afraid to make people bleed and they stuck me in the hardcore division because it was the easy option...so I took what I was given and I made it mine...I gave myself a mission and I completed it...it's what I do every single time.

I was told to take out Enforcer...DONE...I was told to ensure that the World Titles ended on the right men...DONE...I was told to take away the Red Arrows titles and leave their little record in tatters...DONE.

Austin taps the tag title over his shoulder

You look down on me because I didn't win the 6WF title...I look down on you because you DID. You act like it's going to mean a damn thing next week...you act like any of the titles you've held will...all that matters is that you're facing two men who could beat you on their own...you're facing two men who have been given orders...two men who haven't failed yet...

Austin pauses before signing off

I get that you're confident because you're Max 'freaking' Adamson but that name won't mean a thing when it comes up against Austin F**KING Stevens.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by aac101 Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:01 pm

Sports Stars Lives *Aired on the Sports Network*

*a video package shows an urban area, using both aerial and street view footage. The video packages fades out and a woman is seen walking down a street*

CG: Welcome to Sports Stars Lives, with me Carrie Green. As you will have seen in previous series and episodes we normally focus on the lives and homes of famous faces from the worlds of football, rugby and other mass participation sports. This episode however, is a little bit different, as we explore the life of popular underground MMA star turned Pro Wrestler, Chael Kingdom.

*Camera cuts to footage of Chael welcoming Carrie into his two bedroom apartment and ushering her towards the kitchen lounge. The next scene shows Carrie sitting on a couch with Chael leaning against the Kitchen Surface*.

CG: Well Chael, many thanks for inviting us into your home.

CK: You're very welcome Carrie. I'm afraid it's not as plush or as big as some of the your other guests mansions!

CG: Nonsense! The best guests are the ones with a story and you certainly have a story. Shall we start with how you got this flat?

CK: Well I won't bore you with some of the details that have been public knowledge for years. I got a place in the exclusive "Impact MMA" gym, which was, and still is, only for Pro Fighters or top top prospects. At the time I had zero pro or amateur fights so they took a massive risk on me. To reduce the risk, they took me on but I was an unpaid cleaner cum caretaker. My family were looking to move away, which would have made my journey to gym go from a 20 minute round trip to 2 and a half hours one way, but the Head Coach of the gym saw promise in me, and offered a room at the gym to convert to a bedroom until I could find and more importantly afford, a place of my own. Well, it took me three and half years of fighting as well as having two part-time jobs on the go, but I was able to afford this place.

*Chael starts preparing the coffee machine as Carrie begins to ask the next question*

CG: MMA is now a multi-billion pound industry, and fighters are now becoming celebrities and even idols and heroes in their home countries. This gives the impression to the casual viewer that fighters earn big big money. How accurate is that?

CK: *Turning on the coffee machine and turning to face Carrie again* I can't speak for everybody, but in my case it's very inaccurate. When I was the number 1 Light-Heavyweight outside the UFC, ranked 8th in the World, I lived off baked beans on toast, I couldn't afford the heating bill, I couldn't afford supplements, I was about £12,000 in debt and I was severely underweight. So underweight that I was below the minimum weight limit for the Light-Heavyweight division, and I was forced to weigh-in for fights, fully clothed, with lead weights in my pockets in order to make that minimum weight. So yeah, being an MMA fighter is not all the glitz and glamour you see on TV.

CG: Wow! And how does your new career in Pro-Wrestling pay?

CK: Again, I can't speak for everyone, and I don't want to give out my salary on TV, but let's say that 6CW pay win bonuses, and my three wins and subsequent bonuses have meant that I could pay off my debt and be able to afford food and the heating bill, and start to live a comfortable life.

*Chael pours the coffee as Carrie asks another question*.

CG: Last question before we take a tour of your flat. You have just mentioned the hardships you faced as an MMA fighter - would you say that these motivated you to get better and better and ultimately get into the UFC?

CK: Most definitely. If it had been easy I probably wouldn't be where I am today. I got addicted to this stuff *holds up his mug of coffee* because of MMA. Because I couldn't afford much food and water that I went to Salvation Army shelters because they would give you free coffee and they had heating! I always aimed for the UFC because that's where you could make the "Big Money" if you were successful. That's why I'm still resentful of my ex-Manager for getting that UFC contract withdrawn because he got greedy and asked for more money as well as other outlandish demands. The money they were offering me per fight was more than I was making in a year at the time! I had no qualms with the money, but my ex-Manager went into a negotiation meeting asking for way more money and health insurance etc etc, and when Dana asked who was making these outlandish requests, the manager tried to blame it on me, resulting in me being blackballed from the UFC.

*Advertisement Break*

*Return from Commercial Break*

CG: Welcome Back to Sports Stars Lives, with our guest this week, Chael Kingdom. Now Chael, we are standing in one of the bedrooms, which you've converted into an office..

CK: Yeah, it doubles up as a spare room, but it is mainly my office. Here I split my time between studying for a Degree in Sports Management, as well as respond to fan mail and also run an MMA Consultancy.

CG: That sounds interesting. What does that entail?

CK: Basically a fighter contacts me looking to improve either their skills, performance or would generally like an independent review of their abilities. I then watch footage of their last fights or training sessions and provide feedback on how to improve, and will also, time permitting, go to their gyms to work one on one with them. I'm hoping to use my Sports Management degree, once I get it, to provide a management arm to my consultancy, where I can help nurture fighters and protect them from the money-grabbing snakes in this industry.

CG: I see a lot of trophies on your shelves over there, but I also see a large gap in the middle. Is there something missing from your collection?

CK: Indeed there is Carrie. Through-out my career, no matter how many fights I've had, I have never held a Championship Title. That gap there *points to the wall* is there to remind me that I have yet to be a Champion, and that motivates me day after day. In 6CW, I have my eyes on the British Championship, as I have beaten the Champion, Jonathon Daniels both in a tag match and in singles competition. In my eyes that makes me the Number One contender, and I hope to fill that gap with the British Championship.

*From the office, both Carrie and Chael move back into the kitchen/living room area, where they both sit on the sofa looking at the TV on the wall and the surrounding shelving full of DVDs*.

CG: We're now back in your kitchen living room area, and I must admit you have a large collection of DVDs here Chael!

CK: *Chuckles* I knew you'd pick on that! Everyone that comes here does. All these DVDs contain footage of my performances, or footage of my opponents. I have been known to study this footage until the early hours of the morning, just to see if I can expose a weakness in my enemies game.

CG: But there are at hundreds of DVDs here Chael! You haven't had THAT many fights?

CK: Indeed I haven't, but the majority of the footage on those DVDs is of the entire 6CW roster. From their matches on the Independent scene to their PPV classics, I have them all here. People say it's a bit obsessive, I call it being prepared.

*The show is coming to its conclusion and the camera cuts to both Carrie and Chael standing by the front door*

CG: I'm afraid we're out of time for this week, but Chael Id like to thank you for your time and for showing us your home.

CK: Not a problem, thanks again for having me on your show *shakes Carries hand*.

CG: That's all for this episode of Sports Stars Lives on the Sports Network. I'm Carrie Green, and until next time, goodbye.
aac101
aac101

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:28 pm

(Adamson feigns yawning as Stevens finishes talking)

Max: You know, for a guy who talks so much, you really don't say anything. Hell, if you wanna shoot at 6WF, go right ahead. I'm not gonna stop you. Although I'm pretty sure that rant you went on was a pretty big bite on the old fishing rod son. I mean, I must have missed the part where anyone is supposed to care that you reckon you were held back in another company. Nobody cares Asstin. In fact, to be totally honest, if I'd have known you'd react THIS easily, I'd have gone easier on you Wink

(Stevens isn't pleased as the "Asstin" chants get louder once again)

Max: One more question for you Asstin. You walked away from a so-called sinking ship. You "saw the future" and walked out. You allegedly told the management to stick their "plans" up their ass, and you did what was best for you. How come literally NOBODY else can vouch for that?

(Adamson smirks as the crowd cheer)

Max: Are you going to claim that you were some kind of "lone wolf", who had no friends who could back you up? Are you going to claim that it was "the establishment" who held you down, while trying to justify being in a different company on the inside of their establishment? Or are you going to admit to being a bit of a fibber, and reveal what actually happened? That Austin "chuffing" Stevens just couldn't handle it in 6WF. That Austin "chuffing" Stevens can't handle any situation where he isn't accompanied by somebody holding his hand?

(Adamson winks at Stevens as the crowd cheer some more)

Max: Austin Stevens could be something special in 6CW, I'm not here to bury you. But don't bullsh*t me about how "you were held back", or "it was a sinking ship so I left". It makes you look so... Pathetic.

(Adamson mimicks Stevens)

Max: AUSTIN F**KING STEVENS, THE MOST DANGEROUS MAN IN THE WORLD... Couldn't handle a bit of backstage politics and some competition for places Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:00 pm

The tron flickers and crackles with static before bursting into life...

As the tron flickers back to black the words...

Costello's Law

appear on the big screen, covered in the thorns of a red rose, entwined around the letters!

HA: A brief but poignant message from the former EWF worlds champion... he's still here, fighting and he's ready to go to war with Joshua and the 'machine' tonight!!!

HE: Costello never has been very good at taking orders...

HA: Now thats an understatement!!!

Last edited by MtotheC on Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:19 pm

Austin laughs at Max before clapping again

I bit? You're really going to go down that route to shut me up from telling the truth?! You made a claim and I responded...you know, it's how interaction works...I get that you're from a nation of inbred convicts but I assumed that even you would know that Max...

...I'm going to indulge you though...In 6WF I did everything on my own...I beat people, I destroyed careers and I won titles...I set a man on fire, I threw us both from 30 feet in the air and in the end...I ran him down with a car because I made him a promise that if he didn't stop coming after me...I'd end him. If that's not being able to handle the competition then cool, believe what you want but your claims kind of show me just who you are...

...You see, you're all about that backstage politics?! You'll shake hands with whoever you can to keep yourself safe and on top and I guess that's a good thing...you're like a cockroach and in the end you'll probably survive whatever happens but that's the difference between me and you....I'm not here for the politics because I'm not a coward.

Max smirks at Austin's claim

You see, you joined Mr Jones because you needed the protection to keep the belt around your waist...the moment that protection was gone, so was the belt!
I joined Mr Jones because he gave me access to what I wanted...I don't care about title belts, if me having this belt annoys the idiots in the crowd then that's a bonus but to me it's just a worthless possession...I joined him because he needed someone who could put his body on the line, someone who could hurt people and enjoy doing it...

I think it's evident that I couldn't care less about my career ending today, tomorrow...whenever...I put my body on the line and hurt people because it gives me a rush and that is all I want. The funny thing is, I can tell that you think this is another classic reaction so...to make you happy, we can talk about reactions...

Austin pauses

How about your reaction when you got to talk about 6WF?! How about how hard you seemed to get when you were talking about what you achieved in that sh¡thole company?! Was it to show how much better you are than me or was it because right now you're desperate for any victory you can get?
Look, I don't care if you believe me or not about my reasons for leaving 6WF but if you really think that it was anything other than getting out before it died then you are a bigger idiot than I originally thought. If it helps you sleep better at night you can tell everyone how Austin Stevens couldn't cope but the reality is that you stuck around a company who's schedule was looser than your Mum's because you needed that boost for your fragile little ego...

I'd talk more about just how full of sh¡t your theories on my career in 6WF are but I can tell that you're so desperate for a win right now you'd take it as a victory...you'd claim once again that you were under my skin because right now you're fighting a losing battle...time and time again the Forgotten have been making you and your little friends look like b!tches...the biggest b!tch being you.

Now tell me, how did it feel dropping to your knees and begging for Anthony Grace to save you last week?!

Austin leans on the ropes, smiling at Max

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:38 am

The scene opens in a hallway. Thunder wonders down the hall, International championship around his chest as usual, otherwise he wears his street clothes. He doesn’t appear to notice the camera as he walks up to a door. He knocks on the door before entering. A few minutes later we see Henry walk down the same hall, he looks uncomfortable and on edge. He approaches the same door, he too knocks on it. Before entering he makes sure no one is watching. A second after stepping through the door, he checks again.

The feed from the camera flips to inside the room. The room is unused locker room, with a table. Sat around the table, is Thunder and three roadies. Henry walks into shot and he sits down.

Henry
Do we really have to do this here and now?

Thunder
Yeah. Unfortunately this is the only time when all of us can get together. Dave’s having his operation tomorrow, Jimmy’s in Malta on Wednesday and Trev has that thing with his daughter Friday.

Henry
Oh yeah, did you manage to sell all the tickets after?

Trev
Nah, we’ve got a couple of seats left if your interested.

Dave
Yes, yes, we’re all very pleased for Mel, selling all those tickets to her school concert, to raise money for to buy new desks or whatever.

Thunder
Dude. It’s to send some terminally ill child to Disney land…

Dave
Well, now I feel like an bumhole.

Thunder, Henry, Trev and Jimmy burst in to laughter.

Trev
Nah, it’s to buy new tables.

Dave
Why the hell do I hang out with you guys? Anyway, can we get on to the game? You all know the how it works, each story is one game with premade characters. There is one character for each class, you each may chose one. Who ever rolls the highest on the a D20 gets to pick first.

The other four men nod, a tense moment fills the room as all four roll their 20 sided die. Henry rolled a 4, Trev a 12, Jimmy a 7 and Thunder a 13.

Thunder
Cleric please.

Henry
Why do you always pick the cleric?

Thunder
The ability to heal and crush undead. It seems pretty damn heroic to me.

Henry looks at him before replying.

Henry
This is why we can’t get on professionally. You always have to be the hero. You and I both know if you joined the Forgotten…

Thunder
…Not this again…

Henry
…Yes, this again! If you were to join the Forgotten, that title would be safe…

Thunder
…This title would be meaningless! Right now, it is the symbol of hope, if I joined the Forgotten, it would lose all that it… and I stand for.

As Henry and Thunder continue bickering, the roadies get impatient, Dave reaches into his dice bag and pulls a hand full of dice out. He throws the dice at both of them.

Dave
If you two are done arguing, maybe Henry can choose who he’s going to play this week.

Henry
Give me the rouge.

Dave hands Henry his character sheet and they begin playing the game. The feed turns to black and moments later comes back to full picture. Time has passed since the fade and they seem to be truly stuck in to the game. Dave, who is acting as the Dungeon Master, asks the group to make reflex saves. Henry rolls a 10, Thunder a 9, Trev and Jimmy both roll 12. Dave informs the group, that the old bridge they were crossing, crumbles, Trev and Jimmy, manage to jump to safety, however, Thunder and Henry have fallen to the river below.

Dave
You both hit your head on your way down, knocking you both uncurious. When you come to, are you are lay on the embankment next to the river. You have been chained by the ankles to each other.

Thunder
I got this. I’ll just cast open/close on the lock and we’ll be free.

Dave
You cast the spell, unfortunately, your spell doesn’t effect the lock as it is magic proof. Roll a spot.

Thunder rolls an abysmal 1 while, Henry rolls 23. Dave informs him that he can see a guard snoozing a short distance away and that the guard, appears to have a key. He asks Henry for an appraise check. Henry rolls 21. Dave tells him, that he thinks the key will fit the lock.

Henry
I see what you’re doing Dave. You’re trying to iron out mine and Thunder’s real life issues by making us work together in this RPG. Fine. I’ll bite. I tell Thunder that I can see the guard and I believe he has the key.

Thunder
Awesome. You’re the rouge, go steal it. I wonder if I can lock Max and the Arrows together? Maybe it’ll help them work together?

Henry thinks for a moment, working out his course of action.

Henry
Here’s the problem, it is true, I am the rouge and I could easily sneak over there and steal the key. My hide, move silently and slight of hand skills are quite high. You on the other hand, are not. With us chained together, we would have to both sneak over, which would most likely get us caught. And no, chaining Max and the Arrows together will not help them. The Arrows know Max’s past and that’s why they don’t trust him.

Thunder
But, he bleed 6CW like the rest of us do. Also, I have spells dude, I can cast something to increase my sneak or even distract him so, it doesn’t matter.

Henry
Ok, your spells are going to be of great use to us, perhaps with a combination of distraction and boost, we might be able to sneak up on him. Maybe he does but, it’s the ego. The Arrows accepted you because, you have no ego, your easy as hell to understand. You want to entertain, that’s it. Max he’s a much more complicated life form than you.

Thunder asks Dave how far they fell, once he is answered Thunder ponders for a moment.

Thunder
Well, before we do anything else, in case this plan goes wrong, I think it’s best I heal us. Are you calling me a single celled organism?

Dave
Thunder casts the spell to heal you both, you both regain 38hp.

Henry
Thank you. Yes, that’s a very apt metaphor. Think of it like each cell is a different reason for why, you do what you do. You have a single reason, to entertain. The Arrows, Max, Grace and Costello, all have many reasons why their fighting back against the Forgotten. To right wrongs done to them, or others. For gold and glory and god only knows what else. And that is why no body but you trusts anybody else, they don’t understand each other or their motives. Whenever your ready with that distraction spell.

Thunder thinks long and hard.

Thunder
You might be right there, I’ll have to see if I can do something about that. But, entertainment isn’t my only reason. I’m also, fighting back because, it’s the right thing to do. I cast cloak of invisibility, silence and prestidigitation.

Dave explains that the prestidigitation, creates load fireworks, which awaken the guard but, he is awed by their magnificence. He says that the two characters use the distraction to quietly sneak up on their captor. He asks Henry to roll a slight of hand check. With a roll of 25 he easily passes the check and steals the key. He sets himself and Thunder free using the key, Henry uses the magic rag of knock out, to render the guard unconscious, allowing the two time to escape.

Henry
Ok, so, you’re a 2 celled life form, what ever that is called.

The men all laugh together as the scene comes to a close.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:13 pm

MtotheC wrote:The tron flickers and crackles with static before bursting into life...

As the tron flickers back to black the words...

Costello's Law

appears on the big screen, covered in the thorns of a red rose, entwined around the letters!

HA: A brief but poignant message from the former EWF worlds champion... he's still here, fighting and he's ready to go to war with Joshua and the 'machine' tonight!!!

HE: Costello never has been very good at taking orders...

HA: Now thats an understatement!!!

As the screen starts to fade, a wolf howl sounds across the arena. The lights go down to near darkness as the familiar sound of a heartbeat fills the building.

HA: And the 6CW World champion wants to make his presence known as well!

Joshua soon appears on the stage with his 6CW World title over his shoulder. His head is bowed as usual and covered by a hood. He makes his way slowly down to the ring as the houselights pulsate on every beat.

HE: There hasn't been an entrance created just like this one. Look at the crowd! They are in awe of Joshua.

HA: He still makes my skin turn cold and I know that is the same for everyone present!

The 6CW champion walks steadily up the steel steps and climbs over the ropes. He stands in the corner as the lights continue to shine on every beat and stares across the ring from under his hood. Slowly he takes one hand and removes it. As the heartbeat starts to flatline, Joshua flings his hair back so that everyone can see his scarred face. The houselights come up and Joshua stands still in the corner.

HA: A truly terrifying spectacle!

Joshua slowly turns his head to the arena screen and stares at it for a few moments. He snarls at the screen before walking to the centre of the ring and carefully picking up a microphone that has been left there. Joshua takes another glance at the arena screen before looking forward into the camera:

One victory does not shape the wars conclusion……….It merely means there will more battles ahead……….

Joshua walks across to the ropes and stares out across the audience:

But this war needs certain tests to be met……….to make it a contest worthy of my concern………Otherwise the events will turn into a bloodbath……….more accustomed to the darkest depths within the vaults of my mind……….Forgive me all those that cling……….to one victories false hope……….For I do not see anything that would worry this threat standing before you……….who is happy to call Hell home………

He lowers his microphone and stares around the audience. He then cocks his head to the side and lifts the mic to his lips again:

You look at me with confused faces……….Asking me if being broken in two with a head slammed to the floor……….would change my viewpoint……….But when I think of this so called revolution………I think of opportunity………I welcome the damage they hope to inflict………I welcome this shining light not diminishing yet………I welcome that the war will continue………

Joshua walks backward to the centre of the ring and then continues:

But they need to ask themselves………if they are able to stand united in this saga………Only one man has ever troubled my existence………And all others I have laid to waste with ease………Together they have a chance to inflict some suffering my way………And enjoyable it will be too………But alone I will pick them apart piece by piece………so all new victims in this movement will be fearful over the pain unleashed………

He pauses a moment before staring at the arena screen once more:

Maybe this uprising feels that the law is now on their side………

A few fans cheer at this, causing Joshua to suddenly snap his head sideways and glare at the audience:

Ask yourselves what is the law………and whether the face you shudder at………has any comprehension of right and wrong………

He holds his look before staring up the aisle:

No-one should be in any doubt.........that rulings by others have no part in my life.........Just because it would be morally right to stop a beating.........does not mean I will gratefully stop.........A return of this false judge and jury.........is welcome to me as a executioner.........And I will prove law's are meant to be broken.........as well as the bones of fools who believe in it.........

Joshua walks forward to the ropes and looks upwards:

Cling to hope.........Cling to the law.........Cling to survival.........For the truth remains that I still control all three.........for whoever now wishes to stand up.........for this lost cause.........

He slowly brings his head down so his hair covers his face:

When the heartbeat stops.........Only one will feel no fear.........

Joshua lowers the microphone to his side and stands there with his head bowed.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:50 pm

xviperx wrote:
Now tell me, how did it feel dropping to your knees and begging for Anthony Grace to save you last week?!

Austin leans on the ropes, smiling at Max[/center]

The lights drop and the cry of a wolf echoes around the arena. In the mic you can hear Austin Stevens laugh, but the grin fades as the face of Jack Hurst pops up on the big screen

JH: I just couldn't resist saying hello to my two favourite egomaniacs when Austin started to make jokes about outside involvement. And really, someone had to save these fans from the "oh, I can say the worstest thing, no I can say the most super worst thing" contest.

*Stevens shouts at the screen, mic away from his mouth, but Adamson just smiles and chuckles.

JH: Oh, Austin, you angry little man. This isn't about you, really, I was just bored of your voice. You do go on. But no, this was just a message to your friend, Reaper. A man who should have saved us from your dead career before you even stepped into a 6CW ring. Dear Reaper, before these two continue their war of dreary words, I offer you this reminder. The British Empire never dies. And I am its embodiment. I do hope you remember that this evening. I shall not be cast aside, however we fare tonight. Rule Britannia

*The crowd pop

JH: And just you remember, Maximus, thats the Union Jack you can't pull from your flag. Farewell!

*The lights go out as the opening notes of Rule Britannia echo through the arena, ending as the lights come on to the ringside incumbents and their boobie-for-tat exchange,

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:54 pm

The scene opens with shots from the car park security camera. Around the screen are details such as date and time, that read, 21/10/15 and 16:29. The doors to the empty car park open as a Delorean speeds in to the car park. It circles the car park several times before backing up to the far wall, just out of sight of the camera. As the car comes back into sight, a speedometer appears on the screen, As the car drives towards the other wall, the speedometer goes up quickly. As it hits 57.6mph, the Delorean, drives straight into the wall, a man, dressed in a red coat with some funky looking sunglasses, falls from the car. Within a minute, the feed changes to normal camera, as EMTs, a camera crew and Timothy Allen, arrive on the scene.

Every one crowds the fallen man, EMT’s ask the camera crew to back up and let them work. Timothy, looks around at the site and seems to put two and two together. The fallen man comes to and pushes his way through the EMT’s. He stumbles towards Timothy, lifting his silver sunglasses and revealing himself as Thunder. He looks down at his watch.

Thunder
Great Scott! It worked! I have travelled into the future.

Timothy
That’s because, you knocked yourself unconscious for two minutes.

Thunder shrugs his shoulders.

Thunder
Hey, if it works, it works. While you’re here Timmy, how about you grab yourself an awesome sound bite. Some of you may know that today, is the day that, Doc Brown and Marty Mcfly arrived in the future, or present depending on your stand point. Back to the Future, predicted many things, some came true, others didn’t. But, I tell you what it didn’t predict, me losing to Jimmy Phillips in few days. And I’ll be damned if I’m going to let one of the greatest movies of all time, be wrong. Timmy!? What time is it?

Timmy looks at his watch.

Timmy
You’re wearing your own watch.

Thunder
It stopped when I hit the wall.

Timmy
Just gone half five.

Thunder
Awesome, I haven’t missed it.

Thunder turns on the spot and heads towards the carpark doors. He stops and spines back around and reproaches Timothy.

Thunder
One more thing, Timmy, you have to come with me.

Timothy
Where to?

Thunder stares at Timothy for a moment before replying.

Thunder
Back…to the future…showing at the multiplex, come on man.

Thunder grabs Timothy and drags him off as the scene goes black.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:26 am

As we open Geoff Steel can be seen talking to the medical staff. They are lifting his leg backwards and forwards checking out for any signs of injury. As they work The joint Steel can be seen wincing in pain the medical staff then tell Steel to relax his leg before placing it back on the bed.

Doctor: well Mr Steel I have good news and bad news. The good news is nothing is broken and no serious ligament damage, however there are signs of swelling and I would expect bruising my suggestion would be to rest and ice at regular intervals.I would also suggest no physical activity for at least two weeks or risk further more serious damage I understand this may not be the news you wanted but it is my recommendation.

Steel: I appreciate the advice doctor but I'm afraid that's just not acceptable. My livelihood depends on me being able to compete, surely there must be something else you can do some medication or injection that could get me through.

Doctor: any medication that we gave you would only be a temporary measure and you would still be at risk of further injury. We could give you painkillers but they would only mask the injury. And if not treated properly you could be out for a whole lot time longer. This is however your decision and it is your body so in the end it is your decision we can only make a recommendation we can't stop you from competing.

Steel: well I'm afraid doctor I will have to go against your advice, there is no way I will not be competing this coming week and the weeks following. Having only just returned I can't afford any time off if I am to reach my goals I don't see of my competitors taking rest breaks and relaxing their bodies, sometimes you just have to fight through the pain it is part and parcel of the business I am in, I don't expect you to understand doctor and I know you would severely recommend against it but I have no choice.

Doctor: well I guess will be seeing each other again shortly miss the Steel and you will become a regular patient of mine.

GS: I don't think anybody can see into future doc just give me enough painkillers to see me through and I'll be out of your hair and you can get on with treating people that actually need your help, I'll worry about me you worry about the man you that will be seeing you shortly he will be far worse off then I then I will ever be, get a bed made up ready.

The scene then fades to black

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:32 pm

In a 6CW.com exclusive, 6CW correspondent Timothy Allen recently sat down with EWF champion, Mike Masters. The following footage was released and opens with Mike Masters squaring up to Timothy Allen who is seated and looking uncomfortable.

TA: Masters, could you take a seat please so we can begin?

MM: You know me and you are all alone in this room so I can kick your a55 and you could scream at the top of your lungs but no one would do sh1t.

TA: I don't understand why you would want to do that.

MM: I know you're all old and wrinkly but are you losing your memory to? Look at you acting all innocent and fragile. Have you forgotten how you disrespected me on Anarchy?

*Mike Masters starts circling around Timothy Allen who remains seated and uncomfortable*

MM: Let me remind you you weasel. Don't you remember those snarky comments like I'm becoming the forgotten member? Or how I'm not in the main event. I mean you sound like every single smark out there. I'm not in the last match, what that makes me unimportant? Listen, I'm Mike Masters, the EWF champion. I am the show off, I steal the spotlight all the way to the point were the spotlight is always on me. No matter were I'm on the card, I will always be the main event. Don't be mark bro.

TA: I apologise for...

MM: Oh and another thing. Really me the forgotten member? You can't forget this...I'm the champion dammit. The forgotten are the most destructive force going, while were on top and while I am champion, I don't give a damn what people like you think because I am above all of you you hear that.

TA: I would just like to clarify my comments. I just felt the 6CW champion is given more faith by Mr. Jones and that his sheer presence makes him the stand out champion of this company.

MM: Well of course he's a standout, just look at him! A bloody monster he is, scary too. His presence is felt everywhere he goes. Does that make him the better champion? Uh...nah. I am a lot more than good looks Timmy, I am one of...if not the best wrestler on this roster. Don't believe me, why don't you be the mark you are and look up those online wrestling sites, you just see what they right about the Masterful one.

TA: Well despite the comments I made, you will be in the main event this coming Anarchy against Anthony Grace. Thoughts?

MM: Oh it was just like a hollywood movie wasn't it. He just had to make it like a movie scene, he just gets even more cornier. The villains are absolutely crushing the heroes of 6CW and then who comes swooping in? The super hero to save the day. Him along with Costello should never have come back. They will regret everything that happens to them from now on. And it will start in the main event, yeah that's right main event you dork. Grace is not on my level you hear me. He may think he has momentum but he's not the EWF champion and he never will be. You see Anthony Grace better believe all he likes, because come the end of Anarchy, he will be saying grace no more. The believers will no longer believe and team 6CW will be brought to reality. And than reality is the forgotten are forgotten no more, just unstoppable.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:10 pm

We see Timothy Allen in a black van with cameraman travelling down a trail out in the middle of nowhere.

TA: We've been tipped off about the whereabouts Cerberus trains away from the arena and we're going to catch footage of this and if possible an interview for the website.

Cameraman: Are you sure you want to be doing this Tim, We're out in the middle of nowhere going into the monsters den. He's not the type to welcome company.

The van stops as a house come into sight that looks like it hasn't been touched or inhabited for years.

Driver: This is as far as ill go you want to trail the psycho you do it on foot.

Timothy & the Cameraman get out and start walking up towards the house as the wind starts to whistle & birds start to circle overhead as the Cameraman spots the "Intruders will be harmed" sign.

Cameraman: Im starting to get a very badly feeling about this place.
TA: Really? only now your getting a bad feeling about this? We're hear we might as well check i doubt my tip is right anyway.

Timothy & Cameraman get up close to the house and peer through the dusty windows.

TA: See nothing is here
C: errrrr Tim you might want to come see this...

Timothy peeks through to see candles making a trail heading down towards the dungeon of the decrepit house.

C: If you follow that trail your going in on your own Timothy, If you think im going near that psychopath you have another think coming.

TA: Im going in and if you don't come your going to be stood out here in the middle of nowhere in the dark you coward. 

The Cameraman reluctantly follows Timothy as he trails the candles into the Dungeon. We see shadows running across the floor as screams start coming as they slowly go down the steps with Timothy pushing the Cameraman before him.

The Cameraman whispers "And you called me a coward"

The scene opens to a darkly lit gym with blood splattered across the wall. Both men start taking a look at the equipment around the gym which appears to be ancient and designed to cause as much pain as possible.

TA: Right i have got what i wanted to see and now it's time to get the hell out of here. 

As they head back towards the steps they hear someone slowly walking down the steps as they seek to hide in the gym.

The light switch is flicked on as a blind old lady appears at the bottom of steps

OL: Your presence is required Timothy follow me. 

The blind old lady wanders slowly up the stairs and out into the fields next to the house followed by Timothy & Cameraman

TA: She's blind? How did she know we were here?

OL: I may be blind but i see all. 

The Blind Old Lady leads them to the centre of the field and sets fire to a gas trail then hands them the candle .

The flames start to take over the field creating a circle around them as Cerberus walks towards them through the fire  

C: Im going to make this easy for you Timothy, You have 2 choices right now you either tell me who told you where i am or im going to grab you by the throat until your unconscious and then drag you into the flames and burn you alive.

TA: I told them i wouldn't 

Cerberus grabs timothy by the throat and squeezes 

C: Last chance Timothy.....

Timothy manages to barely squeal out Harold was sent a text and that's all i know i swear!

Cerberus throws Timothy to the ground

C: Get out of here and never come back Timothy

Cerberus goes to walk away into the distance

TA: Who's the Lady?

Cerberus turns and stares at Allen

C: It's none of your concern who she is or what role in my life she plays.

TA: Is she your mom?, A relative? 

C: If you continue you down this route, You will not leave this place in one piece, Unless you want to talk about 6CW i suggest you leave whilst you are still able to walk.

TA: Last week on Anarchy you pinned Extreme Champion Ryker Kidd, Thoughts?

C: You seem surprised this happened Timothy?  It's been happening week after week after week since i returned to 6CW, Ryker is weak minded and should give up before he gets hurts. I will take the Extreme Title from him sooner then later and their isn't a damn thing he can do about it. 

C: I wasn't defeated for the title and im going to show what it truely means to be Extreme if he ever has the balls to put that title on the line against me.

The Blind Old Lady returns through the field emerging from the flames.

OL: Your time is up, Please leave.

TA: Who are you?

C: What did i tell you before?

Cerberus lunges for the throat of Timothy but the Old Lady steps in front halting Cerberus in his tracks.

OL: Follow me gentlemen, If you do not then prepare to leave in an ambulance. 

The Lady shows Timothy Allen & Cameraman to the exit.

OL: If you show your face here again make sure your insurance is up to date as I will not be hold responsible for his actions towards you.

Timothy Allen climbs back into the van as they head away from the trail.

TA: Will that was some weird sh*t a field of a flames and a blind lady who knew we were there, Who the f**k was the old blind lady?  

The Cameraman turns off the camera to end the filming

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:49 pm

*Timothy Allen stands backstage with a dressed down Robin Reborn. Baggy bright pink hoodie and even baggier jeans draped down his body and a bright pink Billionaire Boys Club snapback on, Robin is relaxed and smiling.

TA: Robin, no action for you tonight...you look like a man primed to relax

RR: Timmy boy! You know me, I just look as fly as I act man, but i'm always ready to go.

TA: So, are you on standby for Jack, Max, Thunder and even the newest recruits to 6CW's fightback?

RR: I'm always available for Jack, Timmy, the Red Arrows was always more than just the tag team.

TA: And Max, Anthony, Thunder and Costello?

RR: I don't quite see we got any alliance yet

TA: But they too are fighting against Mr Jones and his army for--

*Reborn interrupts

RR: Look, Tim, I ain't their whipping boy and Jack ain't they b*tch; we happy to offer them all the help they offered us since the Forgotten got involved

TA: Don't get me wrong here, Robin, but I assume the point you're making is that you haven't been helped by them

RR: Hallelujah! This is why you'er my boy Tim, you all there in the head. Nah, they ain't offered us s**t, in fact I ain't see Max, Vinny or Anthony worried about the Forgotten since day one. Maybe Thunderpants might get Nightwing keeping an eye on things, but the rest here for they selves and thats how it should stay.

TA: What do you think about Costello and Grace becoming involved?

RR: I think it mighty coincidental that Anthony comes back from Hollywood, sanctioned time off from the big dogs, just in time to get a title shot, don't you?

*Reborn's comment catches Allen off guard

TA: I, well, actually...

RR: Yeah, ya heard me. I'm out, but you'll see me round son.

*Robin pats Tim on the back and walks away.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:07 pm

An empty old Rocking Chair rocks back and forth. Engel walks into frame holding a barbed wire baseball bat. Engels forehead is scarred. But he has no face paint on. His hair is patchy as if ripped out all over. In the background an old record player plays a familiar carnival theme. Engel stops the chair rocking and looks vacantly into the camera

I told you...hohohehe...I told you all I was coming, and you all knew...CHAOS...hehehe...CARNAGE...hehehe...I am no laughing matter...hahaha

Engel sits in the chair smiling at the barbed wire baseball bat as he holds it up near his face. Suddenly his facial expression changes as he angrily stares into the Camera

YOU MADE ME WHO I AM...look at the clown mummy he's so funny...look at the...clown...mummy...all I wanted was to make a name for myself, all I wanted was to express...who I am. 6CW you changed me...I came here as chaos behind a mask and YOU CHANGED ME into a clown and that mask became me. Save us you asked. Defeat Lex and his evil alliance you asked

Engel rocks back and forth agitated

LOOK...AT...THE CLOWN...MUMMY...NO MORE! The clown is dead...hehehe...the mask I wear...is my own and the chaos...hohoho the chaos I cause is for me...hehe...so you want to see my new mask...hehehe...look at the clown mummy

Engel hits himself in the forehead with the barbed wire baseball bat multiple times laughing uncontrollably as blood covers his face

hehehehe...LAUGH...AND LOOK AT THE CLOWN NOW...MOTHER...your favourite son is home...hehehehehehehe

The scene fades out as Engel cackles

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:34 pm

*This is an exclusive interview on 6cw.com shot straight after Anarchy went off the air last week.*

The cameras show Perfect Jack walking backstage to his locker room in his ring gear with a towel wrapped around his neck. Timothy Allen manages to catch up to Jack for a quick interview.

TA: Perfect Jack, can I get a quick interview with you, only a few minutes.

Perfect Jack turns around with a massive smirk on his face.

PJ: Ask away Timothy.

TA: Why did you attack Geoff Steel so viciously like that during his match?

PJ: Well you see Timothy, and I'm going to make this quick. I don't like Geoff Steel. I don't like anyone trying to use me to elevate themselves. I won't stand for anyone trying to steal my spotlight, and that's what Geoff Steel is trying to do. He can't get anywhere by himself, so he's using me to get to the top. No way. Not happening. He is very lucky EMT's were on hand to help him, he was also lucky that security managed to pull me away when they could because by God i would of finished his career right there and then. I'm telling you this now Geoff, that was a warning, you have a big target on that knee of yours and the next time we meet, I'm breaking it in two. Don't mess with me Geoff, because you can't beat Perfection.

Perfect Jack stares into the camera before walking away to his locker room.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable315 Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:47 pm

Dimitri Pittal RP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Christy James is backstage with Dimitri Pattal wearing a 6CW T Shirt. As he awaits his match against Majestic and Jonathan Daniels. He look pumped.)

Christy- Dimitri in a few Majestic and Jonathan Daniels will be awaiting in the center of the ring against you and Buck Riggins. What are your thoughts?

Dimitri- Well taking a 3D two weeks ago made me realize how much 6CW is a open field of possibilities. You never know someone could be listening in on my interview just wishing they can get their hands on me. But the fact always remain is I backup my fight in the ring. I have a target on my back but it's not too hard to get that target on someone else. I'm prepared for tonight and I know Buck Riggins is too

(Dimitri pauses)

Dimitri- I thrive off of this and pressure leading into these situations. Tonight won't be any short of a show stealer. The next generation is today and the man leading the hurd is Dimitri Pittal!

(Dimitri pauses)

Dimitri- In the two months i'm here I realized that everyone will be gunning for you. I am ultimately aware of my surrounds and in the coming weeks. Dimitri Pittal won't be under estimated. Alot will change and it starts tonight.

(Dimitri walks off as the scene fades)

Cable315

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down