The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Aftermath Monday 23rd November 2015

+9
aac101
Engel Harlequin
Thunder87
President Trump
Fernando
Perfect Jack
x12x
Steel
JJJohnson
13 posters

Go down

6CW Aftermath Monday 23rd November 2015 Empty 6CW Aftermath Monday 23rd November 2015

Post by JJJohnson Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 0:06

Match 1
Dimitri Pittal vs ???

Match 2
Aaron Heath vs Brandon Perez

Match 3
Chael Kingdom vs Engel Harlequin

Match 4
6CW Tag Team Championships
The Forgotten (c) vs Alpha Wolves

Match 5
Cerberus vs Dicey Reilly

Match 6
Lex Hart w/Miss Jessica & Perfect Jack vs Geoff Steel

Match 7
Mike Masters/Jimmy Phillips/Tyson Armstrong/Crime Lord vs Keith Leone/Max Adamson/Anthony Grace/Thunder

Main Event
#1 Contender (6CW Championship)
Robin Reborn vs Jack Hurst

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Monday 23rd November 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Monday 23rd November 2015

Post by Steel Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 12:13

At a house show event the camera begin to roll in the arena, they pan around the audience and we see fans holding up different signs and wearing their favourite superstars merchandise. We then go straight to Henry and Harold Lloyd at ringside who are sat talking.

Harold: What a show Ground Zero was, we saw titles change hands, superstars of the industry return to 6CW and the reveal of the mysterious reaper, none other than Crimelord himself.

Henry: You are missing one monumental event that happened Harold, the joining of two halves, the return of one of the best tag teams in wrestling history Perfect Execution nobody was as surprised as Geoff Steel they pulled the rug straight from under him.

Harold: Yes it seemed Steel had the match in the bag only for the distraction to cost him the win, as we have seen though Henry Steel may be able to claim himself some sort of revenge at Aftermath when he will face Lex at Aftermath with Jack and Jessica at ringside.

Henry: Steel stands no chance Harold he couldn't even beat one half of the pairing it will be nothing but a massacre at aftermath.

Last Resort then interiors the pair blasting out across the arena and the crowd climb to their feet showing support for Steel. Steel steps out from behind the curtain as the noise level escalates to deafening levels, he is wearing a white shirt with dark pants with a red hooded top. Steel makes his way towards ringside tagging hands with some fans on his way, he then climbs into the ring and asks for a microphone from ringside, he then perches himself on one of the turnbuckles and waits for his music and the crowd to fall silent.

GS: I should have won, I should have won, they are the only words that have been circling through my head since Ground Zero, the victory firmly in my grasp, I was already celebrating in my head of a job well done, I had the man who had taken issue with me since I returned out on the canvas, he had no fight left in him he was there for the taking even he knew it. Of course yet again somebody out there had other plans, as always seems to happen around here yet another name from the past had to get involved felt the need tip the balance of fate and I let myself get drawn in hook line and sinker.

Steel lowers his head and shakes it from side to side before re-addressing the crowd.

GS: Their plan clearly was perfectly executed but more fool me for letting the happen, the moment Lex appeared I should have known what was happening, all I had to do was finish Jack off and have the last laugh in both their smug faces. Now I don't have an issue with one man, I have brought double the trouble to my door and stacked the odds against me. Luckily for me there is absolutely no way Lex and Jack will stay together for long, it takes the smallest of things to force a wedge between them, a whisper in one of their ears by somebody that the other guy is better or is carrying the team will cause one of them to pop his top and the two of them can then get back to what they like best hating each other. For now though it appears they are my issue to deal with starting with having to face Lex at Aftermath and of course with that also comes having to deal with Jack and that manipulative red haired she devil Jessica, so I'd say if anything it's a three on one as I'll also have to keep a close eye on Lex's two body guards. At Least this makes things a bit clearer now why Jack has issues with me if Lex has had a say.

Steel then jumps off the turnbuckle and into the centre of the ring

GS: For now through Ill settle on getting myself some swift retribution, I have nothing to lose nobody is expecting me to be able to beat Lex on my own with his back up, they will be expecting to show up at aftermath use the numbers game to their advantage and rebuild their brand. It's not going to be that easy boys, I've already got Jacks number I've proved I'm more than capable of beating him. Lex and I well we've got history, which always ends up the same way with me being the better man, put them both together and you have a recipe for success at least in theory, I'll have to make sure that my plan is the one perfectly executed come Aftermath, give these scheming egomaniacs a start to their new found love something they can comfort each other over, both having received a beating by Geoff Steel.

Steel then smiles and poses for the crowd in the ring as Henry and Harold continue to talk at ringside

Steel

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Monday 23rd November 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Monday 23rd November 2015

Post by x12x Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 21:46

???: *deep sigh*

The camera turns around to a see a down beat Brandon Perez walking through the halls of the 6CW Arena, he keeps his head low as he walks towards the stage entrants.

Stagehand: Hi Brandon...

A cute blonde stage hand smiles at Brandon trying to get his attention but to no avail, to her shock Brandon simply walks past before walking out in to the arena. Smooth by Santana then bursts from the speakers causing the fans to cheer like mad as Brandon walks out, he quickly makes his way down to the ring before taking a microphone and rolling in.

HA: Brandon Perez is here but he doesn't look his usual self!

HE: Good! Maybe that will stop him trying to impregnate half the female staff around here!

Perez pauses in the ring for a moment before nodding his head and beginning to speak to the crowd

BP:
There comes a time in man's life where he must ask himself what is important and what is he willing to do to get that...well ladies and gentleman...I now know just what that is...it's this!

The crowd cheers causing Brandon to smile before continuing

BP:
You see, I walked in to this business because I was curious if I could do it...I wanted to test myself and see if I could make it in this amazing company...it's just a shame that it took another loss to realise just how much this actually means to me and how I need to start taking this seriously.

Last night at Ground Zero I was given a chance to really prove myself, I was put up against a legend of this company and I could have used that as a platform to really show the world what I was capable of...

Perez pauses for a moment

BP:
I had that chance in the palm of my hand and I blew it...I focussed more on a girl than the match...I allowed myself to get sucked in and spat out and I have nobody to blame but myself...it's time for a change.

Perez takes another deep breath before reaching in to his pocket and pulling out his phone

BP:
It's time that I took this business seriously because if I carry on the way that I am then I am going to become a laughing stock...

HE: He must mean a bigger one!

HA: Shut up!

BP:
...I need to train harder than I ever have before...I need to study my opponents so that I know exactly what I am facing and I need to clear my head of all distractions...starting with this!

Perez holds his phone up

BP:
That is why I am announcing that from this very moment...I am deleting Tinder from my phone.

Perez lowers his phone and hangs his head as if to mourn the loss of the Tinder app from his phone

HE: What an idiot...

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 22:28

Geoff Steel is on the turnbuckle posing for the fans when "Perfection" plays and Perfect Jack walks out to loud boo's from the audience in attendance. The camera focuses on him as he walks out from behind the curtain, with a smirk across his face.

HE: There he is, the victor from Ground Zero. The man who defeated Geoff Steel.

HA: Only because Lex Hart distracted Geoff.

HE: That's not Perfect Jack's fault, Geoff should of kept his eyes on the prize.

Perfect Jack stops short at the stage and begins to speak.

PJ: Well well well, look what we have here. Geoff Steel, as usual, making up excuses for his short-comings and these poor misguided fools and like you said Geoff, they've fallen hook, line and sinker.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOO

PJ: It's easy in hindsight to suggest that you lost because of Lex Hart, but the reality is Geoff, you lost because I'm better than you. If the roles were reversed, I would of beaten you. Simple as that. I've never made any excuses for my failings. Well, then again, I never fail because I'm perfect in every single way.

Crowd: BOOOOO

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:11

We open in the winning locker room with Mr Jones giving a victory speech to his troops

MJ:......so give yourself a pat on the back, congratulate one another on putting 6CW in their place because in two weeks we go once more and take a step closer to complete and total domination

As the members of the forgotten begin to file out Mr Jones speaks out again

MJ: Phillips, a word

Jimmy stops in his tracks and allows the other members to file past him out of the door

MJ: close the door please Phillips

The Talent closes the door and slowly turns to face Mr Jones

MJ: Jimmy. The reason I've asked to speak with you is because I've been less than impressed with your performance these last couple of months.

Phillips looks at Jones but doesn't appear to be paying any attention

MJ: Why do I get the feeling you're not taking this seriously? You know people are contributing to our cause, they're picking up wins, bringing in titles and you, you've twice lost to that over rated thinks he's a superhero lunatic Thunder even after I put you in a position to challenge for these things. What chances were you being given when you were just 'The Talent' and working for the man? None that's what. But I saw something in you. Something which you don't come across all that easily in this business...RAW GOD GIVEN ABILITY

Phillips exhales heavily, still meeting Jones' eyes albeit distant at the same time

MJ: and not just that, but a physique that could take you to the very top of this business if you want it to. Yet there seems to be no fire any more. The man I recruited, the man I hand picked, I seen a future champion. A man who if he wanted to, could take this place and shake it to its very foundation, could rewrite the history books and make his name the most renowned the world over. Where is that man I recruited, where is he Jimmy, because right now I'm not seeing any fire

Jimmy looks away down to the floor and Mr Jones quickly slaps him across the face

MJ: you look at me when I talk to you Phillips you hear me?

All of a sudden a rage builds in Phillips, a rage we haven't seen for the past month or two

MJ: Good, good! I knew he was still in there. Use this Phillips, next time you step in to that ring remember why I put you there, use this anger....hate. Anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.....6CWs suffering. Remember all those times you were held back, by the crowd, by the Magnussons of this world. Remember the platform that I have given you to express yourself. And more importantly.....remember that they never called you The Talent without a reason to do so. Phillips be the future you know you can be, be the man to bring this company down to it's knees......be the game changer

Mr Jones pats Phillips on the back and exits the room as the camera focuses in on Jimmy. He's breathing heavily, a look of determination in his eyes as he punches the mirror on the wall and shatters it into hundreds of pieces as the scene fades

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:54

We go backstage at the Ground Zero PPV as Cerberus walks through the arena halls with a blood soaked towel wrapped around his neck & the Xtreme Title over his shoulder as Timothy Allen approaches to talk.

TA: Cerberus, Tonight you were crowned new 6CW Xtreme Champion thoughts?

C: I told you since this when i returned that the title would return to my grasps sooner then later, I told you the night Ryker was stupid enough to put the title on the line against me i would rip it from his bloodied body and tonight i delivered on that.

Cerberus stands with a sadistic smile on his face 

TA: The commentary team felt you dragged out tonight's proceedings when they believed you could of just pinned him earlier in the match. 

C: I wanted to make a statement about what the Xtreme division will be about now the title is in my possession and tonight was just an example of what's to come for anyone who dares to step in my ring. 

C: The only reason Ryker Kidd is still breathing right now is because the referee called it off due to the severe beating he was taking otherwise i would of dragged his carcass back to the centre of the ring and start snapping rib after rib, Finger after Finger til every bone in his body was snapped into teeny tiny little pieces. 

Cerberus starts laughing up close making Timothy Allen very uncomfortable.

TA: It's been announced at Aftermath that you will be up against the man "Born to Fight" Dicey Reilly. 

C: I look forward to stepping in the ring against Dicey it's been too long since i beat the pathetic Irishman's ass into the ground, I hope he's learnt from the last time he stepped in a ring with me that he's just going to be my punching bag for the night, Im going to enjoy beating what Liam Wood left out of him. 

C: If he has the guts to show up im going to snap what's left of his knee Tim, He has a target right on that knee week after week it's been exposed attacked and weakened and on Aftermath im going to shatter it into pieces. 

Cerberus walks off laughing dragging the Xtreme Title along the floor. 

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 11 Nov 2015 - 11:28

Geoff listens to the crowd and looks around for a few moments, before approaching the ropes closest to Jack and leaning on them.

GS: How brave of you Jack coming out here without your new BFFs considering what happened at Ground Zero. No matter what you say Jack, no matter how many times you tell yourself that you were the better man, sure the result may look that way but you and I both know that I had the better of you. If the way you won at Ground Zero is what you consider to be Perfect, it's no wonder why you have been nowhere near the world title scene since you returned.

Geoff laughs not losing eye contact with Jack.

GS: You say that if you were in my position at Ground Zero Jack, you wouldn't have been distracted you would have continued to get the job done. Good for you Jack but you were not in that position you were flat on the mat incapacitated you never even got the chance to make that mistake I made sure of that. I fell on my sword doing what I thought was the correct thing in that moment, I wasn't going to just let Lex walk down to that ring and no doubt cost me the win anyway, at least I went down with a fight at my own accord, I'd take that over being toothless and having to rely on others to help me win my battles. That's what you have always done Jack be it relying on Lex to pull you through, or as others as part of revolution. What have you actually won by yourself Jack, What is your great achievement, sure you've won the 6CW championship but look at the way you won that, the cowards way beating an already broken man, far from a perfect career Jack, it certainly doesn't warrant the endless bragging but if that's what it takes to make you feel like you belong you keep doing that Jack. Then everybody else can get on with actually having meaningful pursuits and leave you still dreaming.

GS: I dare you to get involved at Aftermath Jack, now I have red on my ledger that I am in desperate need to clear.

Steel then lowers the microphone looking far from impressed by what's in front of him

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 11 Nov 2015 - 11:53

Dicey is sitting back in his hot tub relaxing, his head is patched up and he has a hot towel over his eyes, he is just about to fall asleep when he hears a familiar voice

???: You really shouldn’t leave your spare key under a false rock....especially in Glasgow

Dicey: Well there are not many stupid enough to try and break into my house

Dicey raises his head and lets the towel drop from his eyes and sees Sally Hendrix standing at the edge of the tub, wearing a short denim skirt and a tight Dicey t-shirt cut up to show some underboob

Sally: Stupid or just wanting to visit an old friend

Dicey smiles and bites his lip

Dicey: So what do you want this time Sally, that bum Napalm kick you out again or is he back in the looney bin

Sally walks around the tub running her finger along the edge

Sally: Don’t be like that, I saw your match the other night and I wanted to see if you were ok, that young Wood guy really brought out the Dicey in you and I couldn’t resist coming over to see could I do the same

Dicey: The Dicey you are looking for doesn’t come around here anymore, he went down the drain with his last bottle of Jack, that party is over sweetheart, time to move on

Sally stops right beside Dicey and smiles before reaching under the water and pulling her hand out with has a clump of a girls hair, the girl starts to splutter and spit water out of her mouth and Dicey just smiles

Sally: Some things never change but I was expecting to find Big D under there

Sally wipes the hair out of the girls face

Dicey: Don’t mind Olga she is only doing this to pay for Nursing College, it’s a pity the care she’s giving doesn’t go towards her final marks or she would be a straight A student

Sally: Then let’s make sure she earns every penny

Sally kisses Olga passionately before putting her head back under the water

Dicey: You can stay for a week...two tops

Sally removes the Dicey T-shirt

Sally: How about no tops and I make you breakfast

Sally climbs into the hot tub and kisses Dicey

Dicey: Did you at least lock the door

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Wed 11 Nov 2015 - 16:32

As the scene opens, Thunder is sat at a desk in his home. The camera pans over his shoulder to reveal him writing Crime Lord on a label and a file with a label saying Reaper. Thunder places the Crime Lord label over the Reaper one. He gets up from the desk and carries the file over to a black, filing cabinet. He opens the cabinet and rifles through several folders, mumbling a few names to himself, including, Liam Wood, Max Adamson, Angel Smith, Victor E and Robin. He places the file in and remarks that he really needs to do something about the order of his filing. He rests his hands on the cabinet and begins to speak with his back to the camera.

Thunder
We lost at Ground Zero but, it wasn’t a total bust. We learned a few things we didn’t know, like Reaper was in reality Crime Lord, Keith Leone is alive and this group of rag tag warriors can work together. We also, relearned that, Robin is as crazy as they come, proving he truly deserves the nickname Nightwing, the Forgotten know how to use their number and will do anything to win. In every defeat, there is still a win, our win was we know more. This knowledge can and will be put to use next time. If Jonesy and the Forgotten think this over, they’ve got another thing coming.

Thunder turns, revealing his new t-shirt, a parody of John Cena’s US champion shirt. Thunders shirt has the INT belt around the chest and the words Hope is HERE, scrawled below.

Thunder
The Forgotten have messed up with this weeks card. This weeks card, reveals their weakness…their fear. At Ground Zero, their big, bad, monster was stopped in his tracks. Not by being counted out but, by the team work of Nightwing and Quatermain. Now, they pit the two against each other in a sorry attempt to destroy any united front our little group has. That’s right, Robin and Jack are the epitome of a team, that the rest of us, Mighty Max, Hollywood, Baracus  and I need to emulate.

Thunder smiles as he opens the cabinet and removes a file.

Thunder
This cabinet, that I call the black vault, contains every bit of knowledge I have gained on any wrestler, I have ever faced or hope to face. The files it contains help me to do my homework before a match and also provides, emergency back up plans. Take this file for example, it contains information, on what to do should the Uprising become united.

Thunder flips the file around, the label reads Uprising (United). He opens it to reveal a single piece of paper with a single word written on in. In big, bold, lettering, the word is RUN.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Nov 2015 - 18:32

*Charlotte Grey appears on the screen in the backstage area. She is joined by Brandon and Jesse Wolf, both of whom look in high spirits. Brandon is dressed in jeans a green vest whilst his brother is sporting a white cowboy hat and a golden robe. Jesse is looking Charlotte up and down with a smile on his face.

Charlotte: My guests at this time are Jesse and Brandon....The Alpha Wolves!

*Cheers from the audience

Charlotte: Guys first off all congratulations on your big victory at the Ground Zero PPV...they said it was the biggest challenge of yours to date and you certainly passed with flying colours...

*Brandon nods his head in thanks but Jesse has more to say

Jesse: That's right, baby girl, we did pass the test.....we took those two samurai warriors and we whooped their a55es just like we said we would. Not only did we win but we put one hell of a show for ever growing fanbase too...

*The crowd cheer in acknowledgement

Jesse: Because when I'm in town I like to give people a show....give them their money's worth....know what I mean, darling?

*Jesse winks at Charlotte and she smiles but Brandon pushes him aside and shakes his head

Brandon: It was a tough match, Dopant Zero presented us with a challenge unlike one we have faced before and they pushed us to our limits....but we knew we could do it, we knew what we are capable of and we proved it on the night...

Charlotte: A great win for sure and now you have a shot at the 6CW Tag Team Championships? Some are claiming it is too soon, that perhaps you have been fast tracked into this contest and that maybe you aren't ready. How do you respond to that?

Brandon: We didn't ask for that stipulation to be added to our pay per view match but we sure as hell weren't about to turn down the opportunity.....we did everything asked of us, we beat every single team they put in front of us and that led us this point....now we go out there and prove them wrong again...

Jesse: You can't buy this kind of class, honey....you've either got it or you don't. There is a lot of greed and corruption in this company but we don't want no part of that....all we want is a ring and a chance to perform....so far we've done it with style and there is plenty more where that came from....people can doubt us all they like but they'll be smiling on the other side of their faces when we walk out of Aftermath as the brand new 6CW Tag Team Champions....ain't that right, B-Money?

*Brandon looks at his brother with slight amusement and disgust

Brandon: Don't ever call me that again...

*Jesse smirks

Brandon: But the principle is correct....we are used to people writing us off, giving us no chance but we make a habit of defying the odds.....we know this is yet another huge challenge but it is one we are very confident that we can overcome. We didn't come here to take part...

Jesse: We came to take over!

*Jesse lets out a howl and the crowd follow suit

CG: Your opponents, Austin Stevens and Hokori, are a part of the dominant faction....The Forgotten.....are you worried that this match may become a little more than just 2 on 2?

Brandon: We've prepared ourselves for the possibility that this won't be a fair fight....but at the same time we won't be hung up on that happening.....we have a job to do and we fully intend on going out there to do it....

Jesse: Those boys should know by now that intimidation won't work on us....we want to give the people a match they'll never forget and I hope The Forgotten want the same....but if they don't then we are more than ready for anything they can throw at us...

Brandon: It took five of them to steal those belts from the Red Arrows....it'll take double that to stop us from getting our hands on those titles...this is what we came here to do, to see our names up in lights and put ourselves on the map as one of the greatest teams this company has ever seen...

CG: With the re-appearance of Dopant Zero, the reformation of Perfect Execution as well as yourselves, the Arrows and The Forgotten....do you believe we are seeing a resurgence of tag team wrestling within 6CW?

Brandon: Absolutely and the more the better as far as we are concerned....we want this division to thrive so we can test ourselves against the best in the world.....this is a fantastic experience for us and we are learning every day....

Jesse: We know we have the ability and with more competition we get the chance to prove it.....the Arrows are a great team, Perfect Execution and Dopant Zero have achieved greatness all over the world......but this is our time now and after Aftermath we will be number one, we'll be the leading lights...

CG: I wish you guys all the luck in the world ahead of your match....I'm sure the 6CW Universe will be rooting for you....

Jesse: And what about you, doll?

*Charlotte blushes slightly as she looks up into Jesse's face

CG: Absolutely....I believe that you two have what it takes to bring home the gold...

*Jesse beams as Charlotte blushes again and twirls her hair. Jesse grabs his brother by the upper hand and pulls him out of the shot

Brandon: Time for a little more training I think, lover boy....

*Charlotte giggles and waves as Jesse throws his cowboy hat from off camera and she catches it.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Nov 2015 - 20:05

The camera cuts to the locker room of the 6CW arena as some developmental talent leave the area. At first nothing is visible in the room, until a cough is heard and the camera pans around to see a hooded figure, sitting against one of the lockers, seemingly unaware of the camera. As the camera drops down, the figure can be identified as Leone, as his face protrudes from under the hood, and he looks up at the camera before beginning to speak.

Leone: Success is something to be earned through pain and anger, and a war is rarely won or lost after the first battle, these are things that I have always been made aware of. But I would be a liar if I didn’t say that hearing the reaction I got for my return didn’t just give me some hope in my mind, the belief that this could all be finished with a snap of the fingers. Unfortunately reality took hold very quickly, and it came in the form of being screwed once again to give Mike Masters the victory. Once again I was played as the fool and I have nobody to blame but myself. Now obviously all is not lost, I may have been screwed, but kicking Charlie Kramer in the head and Tombstoning Mr Jones certainly eases the pain inside, but bigger issues have been uncovered. The aura around the Forgotten is already beginning to be wiped away, the idea of them being an indestructible force is gone, and their true colours have been shown for all to see. They are nothing more than a group of mercenaries, ready to use every trick in the book to make sure they keep on top of a situation, which is fine for them until someone starts to play them at their own game. I mean simply showing some form of unity against a common enemy had them reeling, and unity certainly doesn’t mean sharing any form of sentiment towards one another. It merely means understanding that our collective future is at stake in this, and right now finding something to fight together for may be our strongest force in this.

Leone now drops his hood to reveal his full face and still looks somewhat despondent as he looks into the camera.

Leone: But even with a side on the same page, the Forgotten now has a number’s advantage. Vincent Costello and I tore one another apart for months, and I despise him to his very core for what he did at Night of Glory, but equally I know his drive. When the EWF Title was stolen from me, his pride was taken too, as now his beloved belt is being carried around by some puppet of a higher power, and it ate him up inside. Costello’s loss is a heavy one, though it is only the first casualty in what will inevitably lead to many. I will not avenge him, I don’t believe in avenging those who have fallen, but I will keep fighting for his purpose, of taking the World Title off of a cowardly usurper. This then leads us neatly onto Aftermath, where the next stage begins. The Forgotten’s Tag Team Titles are in jeopardy, their monster will learn what new star he will face for his World Title, and the rest of the troops face a backlash like they have never seen. I mean I’m sure that Tyson Armstrong and Jimmy Phillips have already been given their dressing down by Jones and Kramer for being the “weak links” of the Forgotten, and that they’re fired up and ready. The problem is that every man in the ring against them is baying for Forgotten’s blood, and you will suffer for the sins of those around you. Then we have Mike Masters, my old friend himself. Once again you have escaped me with your title as well as your health, and knowing your arrogance, you’re probably feeling pretty good right about now. The thing that you need to know is, that feeling of confidence is going to evaporate very quickly. You can run and hide from me all you want, have your boys protect you from me, but eventually you’re going to be trapped with nowhere to go. When that time comes Mike, I’m going to treasure picking you apart, piece by piece. So if I were you, I’d be watching myself at Aftermath, and making sure that it isn’t the night I kick those pearly white teeth down your throat. Finally, we have the unmasked Reaper himself, Crime Lord. Of all of the men in the Forgotten, you are only one that truly shocks me with your presence. Such a legacy built beforehand, so many accomplishments, and now you’re ready to just become a pawn in a game played by much more powerful men. With your ultimate act of betrayal to your own legacy at Ground Zero, you became a very large target for me. Your punishment will be severe and your legacy will be all but gone by the time I am done with you. But I have a feeling that only when you have lost everything, and only when you look up at me from the mat, unable to move or speak, will you understand the extent of the damage you have done.

Leone pushes himself up to his feet and stands more proudly before, but still looking somewhat saddened as he speaks.

Leone: Soon you shall all know where I have been and why I left, but in the meantime I can only promise that I will fight the Forgotten until I can physically fight no longer. There will be blood, there will be tears and there will be more losses before all is said and done, but I will make damn sure that it will take a great deal to get rid of me once again. I’ll see you all in the ring.

Keith Leone walks past the camera and exits the locker room as the camera pans around, before focussing on the closing door, and then cutting away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Thu 12 Nov 2015 - 4:47

Henry and Harold are at the commentary table

HA: Folks up next is the in-ring return of one of the most heinous and sinister men in 6CW history.

HE: Harold, when the clown was the secret weapon of 6CW you loved him.

HA: Henry that is neither here nor there. What he puts on the line for the fans and where his heart is, those things are NOT in question.
But everything he does morally, thats a whole different kettle of fish.

HE: You have a soft spot for the Circus Freak and you know it.

HA: Folks, we are going to take you back to Ground Zero, the aftermath of Hero's defeat.

Camera cuts to the Tron

HA: These fans can see that Hero put in a huge effort here, it just wasn't enough in the end, the fans can appreciate...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9-TDHt7Tco

Suddenly, carnival music begins to play around the arena. The crowd look up the ramp in shock as the lights dim and a spotlight begins to shine. After a few moments, Engel Harlequin walks out into the light.

HE: My god! Engel Harlequin is back!

HA: We've been seeing video of Engel, but he wasn't supposed to be here tonight, no-one thought he'd show here in Glasgow.

HE: He's back, and it looks like he's ready for action, he's carrying a steel chair.

Harlequin walks down the ramp, his face clean-shaven and free of face-paint but still walking with the familiar hunch in his back. He climbs up the steel steps and through the middle rope into the ring.

Hero looks up at Harlequin, who immediately smashes the steel chair down into the back of the head. He laughs as he continually drives the chair down into the back of Hero, before then turning him over and stomping away on the head continually.

Harlequin then picks up Hero from the mat in a crucifix position, walking to the corner and then hitting a crucifix powerbomb into the turnbuckles. Engel then sits up the steel chair...

HA: This is brutal from Engel Harlequin, decimating Hero!

Engel drags Hero forward from the corner, before delivering the mother's kiss onto the chair. He doesn't stop there, picking up a ko'd Hero in a front facelock...

HE: And now a double arm DDT into the chair!

HA: Hero can't fight back, this needs to stop!

HE: He has stopped Harold. Engel has more than proved his point.

*Harlequin stands over Hero, holding the chair and laughing.

HA: Harlequin has officially lost it...

HE: It seems that Engel has turned his back on the clown schtick, he's still crazed but the face-paint has gone, he looks like he is here to cause carnage.

HA: Harlequin being back, and with this new persona, will certainly put the cat amongst the pigeons.

As the video ends it cuts suddenly to an old grainy video of a merry go round. Creepy carnival music plays in the background, the arena
is filled with cackling

HE(V.O.): A ring a ring a roses, a pocket full of poses, atishoo...atishoo. They all FALL DOWN!

The arena goes black and a spotlight appears on the entranceway as Engel walks with his hunch, from the back. The spotlight follows Engel to the ring

HE: Lock this freak up already.

HA: Engel Harlequin getting a mixed reaction as he walks to the ring, the fans love the persona, they love what he does in the ring...but his actions are less than
popular.

HE: Nobody even knows what Krusty wants.

HA: I hope he heard that Henry.

Engel rolls into the ring and snatches a microphone from the ring announcer who hastily retreats from the ring. The lights come up and Engel savours the crowd reaction
before putting the microphone to his lips

EH: SURPRISE! Hehehehe...its been a while. Now first of all, a little birdy told me Hero could not be here this evening.

Crowd: BOO!

EH: Hehehehe...you know, they say pride comes before the fall. Hero thought he was better than every single one of YOU! If anything...I opened your eyes.

Engel walks erratically around the ring

Thats not a very nice way to react...the clown...*breathes heavily*...oh the clown is not happy...you dont wanna see the clown...trust me.
Just SHUT UP...for a minute and listen.

Engel pretends to orchenstrate the crowd

EH: Chael...Kingdom...you've not been around here very long. I would just, before you come down here like to take a minute to congratulate you on your
MAGNIFICENT...Hehehe...victory at Ground Zero. It takes a real MAN to cover a prone opponent. Could you have won that title without the help? Nobody will
ever know. Ironically santas little helper was a clown...its only right that your...JUDGEMENT...Hehehe, comes at the hands of a whole different type of
Clown.

HE: I wish this idiot would get to the point.

HA: No Henry he makes a good point. The win is in the record books but can Chael truly say he is the rightful champion.

HE: See, soft spot for the circus freak! It doesnt matter how Chael Kingdom won The UK title. He won, end of story.

Engel tilts his head to the side and smiles

EH: Chael...can I call you Chael? or would you prefer Mr Kingdom? I was a bad child. I was beaten black and blue by my Daddy. My Mother she said...dont
worry my little Engel. One day they'll hurt you...and you'll LAUGH Hehehehe. We use to sit a lot me and my Mother. But one thing she hated...one thing she could not STAND.
Was stealing. We were a poor family you see...Daddy use to spend all day in Bars and lady of loose morals houses. One day Mother was hungry. Daddy had spent all our money and there was
no food in the house. I went to the local supermarket and used a distraction to steal some bread. I took it home to my mother and smiled. But as I saw her face
I knew...she knew. Now Mother had a special...punishment reserved for the sins of her little Angel. She took my head in her hands and rocked me as she kissed my cheek.
And as she kissed my cheek, she took a blade to my forehead and she dug it in real deep, she said wear this scar and know you did wrong.

Crowd: WE WANT CHAEL X4

EH: You stole Chael...you stole that title that you walk around with. I bet your real proud inside. I bet you feel happy in the pit of your stomach.
Chael get your ass out here...come and beat me...MAKE ME LAUGH! Hehehehe.

Engel falls back against the turnbuckle and drops to a sitting position laughing as he casually tosses the microphone out of the ring

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by aac101 Thu 12 Nov 2015 - 9:48

Crowd: We Want Chael x4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDSI1_MAGYA

The crowd erupts as “Sin and Bones” plays and Chael Kingdom steps out from behind the curtain; microphone in hand and the UK Championship around his waist

CK: **Looks to the crowd** Well you wanted me, now you got me!

Crowd Cheers

CK: **Focussing attention to the ring** Now, let’s get the introductions out the way. Hi Engel, or Mr Harlequin, whichever you prefer. My name is Chael Kingdom. You may call Chael, Mr Kingdom, or hell just call me Champ.

Crowd Cheers

CK: **Points to the belt** You see Engel, no matter how much you twist it, no matter how much you insist that pinning a prone opponent is a cowardly act, let’s face facts. I walked in a challenger, and walked out the Champion. In a 5 man elimination match, I eliminated 3 of the 4 other guys in the ring. And yes, some masked stranger may have taken out Dimitri…**looks at the crowd**yes guys, I saw the replay, I saw what happened…**back to Engel** you ask any of the guys in the locker-room if they saw their opponent on the mat and with the championship on the line, would they pin him? I bet you 99% of them say they would in a heartbeat, and the others…well they’re either liars or never aspire to be champion. On the subject of REAL men, Engel, I must commend you on your attack of a beaten man at Ground Zero. What a real man you are. Bravo…These people **pointing at the crowd** wanted to show their appreciation to Hero for leaving it all out there in the ring. And you took that opportunity away from them. You stole, Engel…you stole Hero’s moment. You stole from the fans that never got to give Hero what he deserved….

Chael pauses for a few moments, twiddling the microphone in his hand.

CK: You know what, Engel. I do have a certain sympathy with you. You’re seen as a Freak for your background and for being a clown. Until joining 6CW, I was a Freak also, a lowly cage-fighter fighting in parking lots, in parks…anywhere that had a ring. I used to bleed in fights, and I’d just laugh in my opponents face. I had shoulders pulled out of their sockets, and I would just smile at opponents and beat them up with the other hand. I knew pain and suffering Engel, just like you. However unlike you, my suffering and pain was self-inflicted, which ironically enough makes me a bigger Freak than you!

You want me to come down there and make you laugh Engel. Sorry pal, no can do. You’ll just have to wait until Aftermath. However, as I said earlier, you stole at Ground Zero, so you called always go back to Mumsie!
aac101
aac101

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 12 Nov 2015 - 15:22

The scene opens shot through a hand held camera in the backstage area of the SECC in Glasgow. We see the figure of Liam Wood stood in his ring gear, showing the signs of his match with Dicey Reilly. Wood lets a smug smile cover his face as he wipes away some of the blood that remains.

“Once again Liam Wood has the crowd in the palm of his hands”

Wood clenches his fist, slamming it on to his chest and laughs

“Once again I proved the fact that all of you idiots have been living in denial! You see, you can boo me all you want but it doesn't change a damn thing...it doesn't change the fact that you want to cheer for me, you want to chant my name and you want nothing more than to treat me like your hero...At Ground Zero you wanted nothing more than for me to crawl back to you on my knees!”

Wood shakes his head

“At Ground Zero you all forgot that you were pretending not to worship me and you cheered my name like the sheep you are! You got all wet in the panties that me and Dicey were ready to kiss and make up...it's pathetic!”

Wood begins to pace back and forth in the backstage area nodding to himself

“You're ALL pathetic! You did everything you could to drag me back to your pathetic level but all you did was prove that you need me but I don't need you! It proved that no matter what I did you'd still drop to your knees the moment I told you too...you want to pretend to hate me? Fine! Put on the act all you want but we know that you crave that need to worship me like the god that I am..”

Wood laughs to himself clearly seeing the funny side to his arrogance

“So I hope tonight that you got it though your thick skulls that the Liam Wood who cared about you is dead and buried...the World Eater is alive...and he's about to raise hell.”

Wood moves in close to the camera and smiles before turning the camera off.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Fri 13 Nov 2015 - 0:00

The scene opens in a darkened room, the only light source is that of the moon through the window. The window light illuminates a table with a cake on it and just out of the light, the shape of a bottle can be made out. As the clock strikes twelve, Thunder steps into shot. In the light through the window, Thunder drops to a knee, his hands resting on the raised knee, almost like a pray. Thunder begins to speak as he lights ten candles on the cake.

Thunder
Ten years. It has been ten years since I began my journey, walking the path of my own legacy. One that I hope will shine as great as yours but, not any brighter.

As Thunder lights the last candle, enough light fills the room, to reveal a large photo of Eddie Guerrero. Thunder remains kneeling, silent and still for a few moments. Thunder lifts the bottle, now revealed as tequila, he pours some into the glass. He raises the glass towards the photo.

Thunder
Gracias por la inspiración estar parado fuerte. Viva la raza.

With that Thunder downs the drink and slams the glass back down on the table, recoiling at the strength of the hit. Thunder falls silent and still again, both hands on his knee, his head lowered. Eventually he rises and slowly turns around leaving the cake and candles burning. The camera looks at the photo one last time before fading.

((OOC: The Truth Behind This Promo
10 years ago today, 13/11/2005, I turned 18 a night filled with celebration and drinking. The same night, Eddie Guerrero, passed away. When I found out, I initially felt guilty, guilty that a man I idolise was lay dying as I threw shot after shot down my neck. Then I felt inspired. I wanted, needed to find away to emulate my idol, I was too lazy and too poor to learn to wrestle, I did however, have a passion for wrestling and entertaining. A few weeks later I found e-fedding. Away for me to follow my inspiration, a way for me show respect to his memory. So, here I am ten years later, still doing my best to entertain. Viva La Raza, Eddie.))

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 13 Nov 2015 - 14:19

Anthony Grace is walking quickly through the backstage corridors and talking agitatedly on the phone. He looks annoyed and his usual smiling face is nowhere to be seen.

AG: I don’t care about the goddamn IF’s! I want to know that you are on the case! I frankly haven’t got the time or energy to deal with another PR disaster, and you are certainly not going to get my money to fund another one!

Grace stops and removes the phone from his ear. He looks up to the ceiling in annoyance as the person on the other end of the line can be heard jabbering away. Grace replaces the phone back against his ear and shouts down to the other person.

AG: Look, maybe I haven’t made myself clear! Because it seems to me you are seriously underestimating how peed off I am! Get on Facetime!

Grace holds the phone out in front of him and looks sternly into it. He grits his teeth at the voice on the phone.

AG: Stop…….just stop……!

The phone falls silent and Grace looks angrily at his screen.

AG: This Team 6CW crap has been a disaster! There is no trust in the group and the Magnusson’s are lightweight compared to their father. They don’t have a clue! I was told….no I was PROMISED…..that I would return to 6CW and lead the way in the fight back. Not just hang around with a group of guys that obviously don’t want to be there!

Grace suddenly looks to the heavens and shakes his head in annoyance.

AG: And who the hell was in charge of my return?! Coming out to save the day on an Anarchy when you have two…….TWO……..new guys with a big reveal at a PPV! Someone seriously messed up there! How can I portray myself as the saving Grace of 6CW when my arrival isn’t on the big stage!

There is a brief reply on the phone but Grace cuts in and pushes his face right up to the screen.

AG: Don’t you dare mention his name! Kramer burnt his bridges with me long ago, certainly way before he hit me across the back with that stupid cane! YOU are now doing the work and YOU take the responsibility. If that means going direct to the 6CW board and finding out what the hell their game is then you do that!

Another brief reply is heard again before Grace explodes for a second time.

AG: That high school friend you mention tried to kill a man! Do you think Team Grace wants to be associated with him anymore?! It is a PR deathwish!

A third reply sounds out.

AG: Why the hell am I having to explain your job to you?! I have said many times……there is PUBLIC face and there is PRIVATE face. Publically I stand by my friend as that is what a good Christian would do…….forgiveness is divine…..yadda yadda ya! Privately you erase all connections with him. I want this so air tight that if he goes under, I am not dragged down along with him!

Grace angrily presses a button on his phone and then replaces it to his ear.

AG: You do what I pay you to do! I was promised opportunity and am tired of playing a bit part role. I need a big story! A headline! Something which fuels the next movie into the stratosphere! YOU get in touch with the right people. YOU make those calls. Then get back to ME with better news! Otherwise you can kiss your Christmas goodbye.........as well as being employed by Anthony Grace!

Grace hangs up the phone and begins to put it into his pocket. The phone starts ringing and Grace swears under his breath. He checks the screen to see who is calling and his face suddenly changes to a broad smile.

AG: Miss Magnusson! How lovely to hear from you! Yes I am as disappointed as you are, but we need to BELIEVE!

Grace laughs.

AG: Of course I will rally the troops! In fact I am heading out to the ring to do just that for you! In times of diversity we need strong men to lead us into better times…….

Grace’s face falls as he hears Katherine’s reply.

AG: Mr Adamson….of course……oh and Mr. Thunder as well……

Grace angrily shakes his head but his voice is calm and serene.

AG: Yes of course, these two men are the strong individuals I am talking about! I know how much the crowd have taken them to their hearts! I am sure the COG’s will be screaming their support!

Grace laughs again but his eyes are stern.

AG: You can count on me to stand by their side. This isn’t over by a long way Miss Magnusson, I promise you that! We can BELIEVE to ACHIEVE! I know exactly what I am capable of!

Grace closes his eyes in irritation.

AG: Yes, I meant “we”. Slip of the tongue Miss Magnusson. I look forward to seeing you at the show. Bye for now!

Grace hangs up the phone and goes to throw it against the wall. He stops himself and breathes in deeply to calm himself.

AG: This place……it is enough to wipe the smile off of a man’s face.

Grace chuckles to himself and starts to walk off down the corridor. He gets to the curtain behind the stage and is handed his cheek microphone. The stagehands look at him in awe as Grace readies himself. Suddenly “Amazing Grace” blasts out of the speakers and he confidently steps through the curtain. The flashbulbs go off as Grace, with a wide smile, starts to walk down the aisle. He acknowledges the fans cheers and slaps the hands of the people to the sides of him. Taking his time, he does finally reach the ring and steps through the ropes. Grace climbs all the turnbuckles and salutes the fans before standing in the centre of the ring. The music dies down and Grace starts to speak.

AG: From THAT welcome, there is no WAY that 6CW is dead!

The fans cheer loudly at this and Grace smiles broadly.

AG: This is exactly what I KNEW I would come back to. Not a crowd crying about what has come to pass. But a crowd that is only down but NOT out!

The audience pops at this and Grace continues.

AG: During that main event, I hoped I played my part! The result may have been horrendous but the theatre was spectacular! I know that EVERYONE was on the edge of their seat! And we can take positives from the night……..

The crowd are indifferent but Grace carries on.

AG: No hear me out! Team 6CW showed beyond doubt that is UNITED! Standing side by side on a crusade to remove what stops this show being the best it can be! We have Mr. Adamson……..

The crowd pop at Max’s name.

AG: And Mr. Thunder………

The crowd pop again.

AG: And former champions and returnees! The future is bright and don’t let dark forces tell you otherwise! If the only thing I can do is beat the drum for 6CW than I will do it in a HEARTBEAT! I stand here proud of what has been ACHIEVED! No one loss can stop good triumphing over evil and not one man can lead us down a path we don’t wish to go on!

Grace turns to the curtain.

AG: I say to my comrades at arms backstage……BELIEVE in yourselves! Nothing nor NO ONE can tell you that the fight is over! The end of 2015 will re-establish ourselves and 2016 will bring NEW beginnings! I feel it in my bones that a Saving Grace is just around the corner and we can ALL feel powerful in its presence! A power we will unleash on The Forgotten and send them back to the pit of despair!

Grace turns back to the fans.

AG: To my COG’s, they know in their souls that defeat makes us STRONGER for the ultimate victory! Belief is still coursing through our veins and pumping in our hearts! At Aftermath I will use the energy of your cheers to show you that NOTHING is a foregone conclusion! NO ONE should be taken for granted! And success will come to those that deserve it! And by God, we deserve it!

The fans pop and Grace shouts over the cheers as he crosses himself religiously.

AG: I know how AMAZING we are! Let us show the world just how more AMAZING we can become!

He lifts his hands up and looks to the heavens as the audience continue cheering.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Fri 13 Nov 2015 - 17:59

*The following footage aired shortly after Ground Zero*

Mike Masters is shown entering backstage with a huge smile on his face. Masters has his EWF title lifted above his ahead as he walks past some of the backstage workers shouting "that's right, I'm the man". Masters walks towards his locker room as a cameraman follows.

MM: Oh boy what a night, what a night! Did you see that me there, did you see me! I just did what I do best, I just stole the show. #Showoff probably trending worldwide right now. You see all the talk was about the all star team featuring the Thunder's, the Grace's and the Adamson's. Or people were talking about the dominant force of Joshua and how I'm not the a main event player. Well shove it marks because the Masterful one just proved once and for all who the top dawg around here is. I lead this team to victory Me, Mike Masters, the EWF champion and my boys the forgotten run this place and we are undestructable.

Masters takes a seat and places his EWF belt on his lap.

MM: You know I'll tell you something, seeing Leone come back did shock me. I mean, I thought we all had seen the last of him at Beachfront Brawl. I thought he finally had enough and retired. But no, he had to return and try salvage his career at my expense. I'm sure he came back to seek revenge and take this title back from me, but Leone it's not gonna happen. I am just to damn good. And with the forgotten by my side, with the owner of business a phone call away, I strongly suggest you stay away Leone.

MM: Leone, Adamson, Thunder and Grace. We are no longer the forgotten, we are the most dominant faction this company has ever seen. You boys want some more of this on Aftermath, well come get you some, we'll certainly make it worth your while. But for now, I got things to do, people to see. A celebration is in order, and on Aftermath, the new regime begins again, let the destruction recommence. Show...off.

Mike Masters stands up, picks his title up and flicks a taunt at the camera as the image slowly fades.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 14 Nov 2015 - 22:15

A figure stands alone in an abandoned warehouse, as the camera moves in it's revealed as one half of the 6CW Tag Team Champions The Complete Package Austin Stevens. Stevens beckons the cameraman forward and begins to pace with the camera doing it's best to follow his footsteps.

AS: CLOSER!

As the cameraman steps closer Austin grabs him an pulls him in so that the camera is as close as it can be, Austin stops pacing and begins to speak

AS:
Ladies and f**king gentlemen...it's time for a life lesson...you see, I walk out in to the 6CW arena week in, week out and I see the face of idiot children...I see them worship a bunch of pussies who let them believe that hopes and dreams mean a damn thing...I watch as these f**king assholes corrupt the minds of countless little sh¡ts that believe one day their miserable f**king lives will mean a damn thing...

...I watch as these kids get taught that good will always win, I watch as they get taught that your dreams will always come true if you “BELIEVE 2 ACHIEVE”...I watch as so called heroes pander to the future minimum paid workers and make them believe that they too can be rich and famous and it makes me f**king sick.

Austin shoves the camera man away but keeps the camera in his hand, his teeth grit as he snarls in to the camera before speaking again

AS:
You see...the lesson is this...sometimes the good guys lose...sometimes the men who you are taught to think are evil win...sometimes dreams don't come true...sometimes they die in the gutter! At Aftermath this lesson comes true for Jesse and Brandon Wolf.

Austin places the camera down and begins to pace again

AS:
F**K THE ALPHA WOLVES! *Punches a wall*
F**K JESSE! *Punches it again*
F**K BRANDON! *Two more punches*

Austin moves quickly back to the camera, moving in close once again with a smile on his face

AS:
You see boys...there's only one wolf pack in this f**king world and you're looking at them...The Alpha Wolves don't mean sh¡t compared to the Forgotten and at Aftermath you two little b¡tches are going to be eaten alive by two real Alpha Males...

...We're going to hurt you...we're going to humiliate you...and we're going to keep OUR titles...

...so well done on winning your little shot you sh¡t eating pair of c••ts but better luck next time because those titles are staying with the big bad wolves...so get f**ked and die.

Austin smiles a sick smile before launching the camera across the room causing it to smash and turn off.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 22 Nov 2015 - 19:19

Aftermath Preview
Just hours before Aftermath, the camera catches Hokori has he finishes up on his let set of triceps dips as he wipes down sweat from around his neck with a towel. As he exits the gym, he makes his way towards 6CW Office Management as he see’s tonight’s card posted on the bulletin board. He quickly glances before ripping the sheet off the wall in anger as 6CW Interviewer Charlotte Grey arrives into shot holding a microphone

GC: “So, what are your thoughts on defending the tag team titles against The Alpha Wolves?”

Hokori: “I think you captured my thoughts 30 seconds ago... We have nothing to prove against some jumped up southerners who are nothing more than green horns in this business”

GC: “The Alpha Wolves have been on a roll and following their victory at Ground Zero, surely they should be in title contention?

Hokori: “That’s what’s wrong with 6CW! You think that because of a one-off victory, they automatically challenge for the 6CW Tag Team Titles? You have to work your ass off to get anywhere in this business, they should be carrying our bags and wanting to learn from the very best”

Before Charlotte Grey can finish her next question Hokori talks over her.

Hokori: “I’ve heard what you boys have had to say about The Forgotten and your match tonight. You think people have written you off?!? You don’t even know what those three words even mean. When you work 4 shows across 2 weekends in high-school gyms across the country for years, you still wouldn’t earn our respect.

“You think you stepped up at Ground Zero then you boys are even more deluded than we gave you credit for. You guys are entering the big boy leagues here. We are proven veterans who put an end to the longest reigning champions in the history of this company and we sure aren’t going to roll over for you green horns. You better bring your A-Game if you boys thing you have the slightest chance of beating myself or Austin Stevens”

Hokori pushes the camera out of his face and heads to towards the lock room as Charlotte Grey quickly concludes the segment.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 22 Nov 2015 - 22:28

*The fans continue to chant and support Perez after a tough week or so for the 6CW star, however the atmosphere turns pretty toxic as Timebomb baby reverberates around the arena, the fans stand to their feet in a mixture of hate and wild cheers for the man about to take the stage. The camera quickly changes to the Lloyd brothers who have faces of concern etched onto their usually jovial demeanour. They're both wearing identical black 6CW suits, with red ties and a French pin-badge on their lapels in signs of solidarity for the Paris attacks. The camera then changes back to the ramp and titantron as a figure emerges from behind the curtains, the Lloyd brothers then begin to talk.*

HE: This is dangerous for Perez. He needs to stand tall here...

HA: Wrong Henry, he needs to immediately evacuate the arena quickly because the man coming will not care in the slightest... Get out of there Brandon!

*Heath slithers onto the top of the ramp to a thunderous reaction from the 6CW universe who have erupted into a cacophony of noise, mixed with hatred and a standing ovation for the self-proclaimed saviour of 6CW, Aaron Heath. Heath is wearing a pair of warrior black training shorts, Black boots and his official Heath shirt, "It begins with me" in bold white italics and a picture of a snarling Honeybadger underneath. A small French flag can also be seen, etched onto the shirt as a sign of solidarity for the Paris attacks. Cricking his neck, Looking left to right with a evil grin draped across his face, Heath raises his arms to the crowd receiving a monumentally mixed reaction before dropping his arms and cockily begins trudging down the ramp. Perez continues to stare, defiantly at Heath in the ring. Heath reaches the bottom of the ramp, looks at Perez with a smirk, shakes his head and slides into the ring. Heath paces around the ring like a caged animal, his eyes never leaving the confident and serious looking Brandon Perez. Heath is then passed a microphone before slovenly reclining on the turnbuckle, one arm lazily on the ropes while his other arm and hand clutches the microphone. The atmosphere within the 6CW arena is electric as the crowd are clearly divided about Heath.*

Crowd: Heath sucks, Heath sucks, Heath sucks! He's our Leader, He's our leader, He's our leader!

*Heath slyly smirks as he reclines casually on the turnbuckle, his eyes never leaving the serious and resolute, Brandon Perez. Heath waits a few seconds before cricking his neck once again, scratching his cheek and biting his lips before raising the microphone to his lips while still fixated at Perez and still reclining slovenly on the turnbuckle.*

AH: Are you proud of yourself, Brandon? are you proud of yourself? You got a lot of nerve coming out this ring, the very same ring that only two weeks ago I left a legend of this industry in a broken, battered mess and defiling it with absolute garbage. Especially as you mentioned before, that you had a chance against a "so called" legend of this company which you claim you could have used as a platform... which you lost. I see what you have just done in this ring as a complete mockery to me. A complete mockery to these people who have paid to see real winners.

*The crowd boo loudly as Heath evilly chuckles to himself, still relaxed on the turnbuckle as Perez shakes his head while anger builds in his eyes. Heath raises the microphone back to his lips as he looks out at the crowd who are baying for his blood while some still chant his name.*

AH: See, I like to keep my ear to the ground so I can keep an eye on you pathetic parasites and apparently their is a so called application on many smartphones across the world known as "Tinder" And apparently "Tinder" is known to get guys and girls together for a hookup and the rest... well you can probably imagine 7 seconds of heaven. But even so, this app is flying around the world!

*Heath removes himself from the turnbuckle and starts pointing to various members of the crowd.*

AH: I can tell you've got tinder, And you... hey, chubby, you got tinder? of course you do. Is he your boyfriend, sweetie? check his phone he probably has tinder too. I haven't got much of a problem with technology these days... but what distrubs me is that their are people like Brandon Perez in the world. Horrible people like Brandon Perez who have used Tinder in the past who have used Tinder as some kind of trashy network to fill their animalistic needs. I know I can't believe it either...

*Heath smugly looks at Perez who remains fixed on the evil Heath as he plonks himself back on the turnbuckle, with a smarmy smirk across his face.*

AH: Next year it will be the year when all you people crash out of your boring relationships and buy tinder plus for the price of 3.99 and like the bunch of snakes that you are, slither around the country looking for casual hookups and casual gratification to fill your animalistic urges and that stems from the man I share this ring with right now. Because I guarantee that the tinder application is on your phones right now.

AH: You might wan't to listen to this real close because this is where it gets interesting, You might as well be telling your teenage sons or daughters to cheer for this man because they're going to grow up exactly like Brandon Perez, a sleezeball who's only instinct in life is to become a glorified Hugh Hefner style wannabe. Because when your teenagers cheer for Brandon Perez, they will slowly become sleezeballs themselves. He or she will suddenly feel they are old enough for relationships and start throwing themselves at the next person they see. Your teenagers will feel as if they have the opposite sex at their disposal.

AH: In the cold hard light of day ladies and gentleman, let me pass down this nugget of information to you. Your teenage son or daughter cheer for Brandon Perez and use tinder, you download tinder, it only makes you washed up, good for nothing, irrelevant sex addicts. So for all that's right with the world... I only ask you to do what's right. Become my follower. And that olive branch reaches out to You Brandon.

*The crowd continue to venomously boo Heath as he smiles as wide as a Cheshire cat, Perez remains unmoved. Heath raises the microphone to his lips once more.*

AH: So I'm going to keep this real simple tonight, Brandon. You go back to your bang bus, you go back to your magazines, internet, whatever I don't care. You go back to your hole and leave the real business, to the real men of this world. I don't need to go on about what I did to hero at Ground Zero, because that would be boring. But what I can tell you that the very same fate awaits you, son.

AH: See, I hurt people. I like inflicting pain. I don't get along with others and I don't mix well with others. People like you Brandon, I will never get along with. Because what are you? 5ft 11, 210 pounds? Looks like you stepped of some beach on the west coast. You're not a real athlete. You're a fraud. This ring has been defiled with your filth for far to long and tonight it comes to a crushing end. Infact, I think I have something in my back pocket... one second folks.

*Heath pulls something out from his short pocket, it looks like a DVD. Heath holds it out to the 6CW world as he begins to spew more vitriol.*

AH: This ladies and gentleman, is called "The Bone Ranger" starring one, Brandon Perez. the very same people you and your children are cheering for. What kind of sick, disgusting and vile parasites are you? You are cheering and pandering to this elicit kind of person. The fact that you believe him when he says he needs to change and will change... it makes me worry for this company even more.

*Heath laughs once more before nonchalantly tosses the DVD to the crowd before landing stomp after stomp onto the case. Heath stops after a few with a sick smile on his face as he continues to look into the eyes of Brandon Perez who still looks daggers into the evil eyes of the self proclaimed prophet of 6CW. Heath composes himself back on the turnbuckle before speaking once more.*

AH: Ground Zero was a cleansing mission. A cleansing mission to eradicate your superheroes... your hypocrites who you worship day in and day out and it's clear to me that Brandon Perez is one of your heroes which I need to eradicate. That is my only goal and my only target and the promise I made to you, my followers. See, this new era of 6CW can only begin when I obliterate all those hypocrites which hold it down to the core. It starts with Hero and continues with you, Brandon Perez...

*Heath storms off the turnbuckle and gets right into the face of a unshaken, and unmoved Brandon Perez.*

AH: Listen to me son, I'm going to hurt you tonight. I'm not in the mood for your games, I'm a on a mission tonight. A never ending mission and It continues with you, Perez. You better get that head sorted of yours son because I'm coming for you. Tick, tock, tick tock... However, option two, you can become a follower and I will spare you. I can conform you... I can make you a follower of the new era of 6CW. The choice is yours... I can save you from your delusional hypocrisy or I can eviscerate you, just like their fallen idol, Hero. I'll see you soon, son.

*Timehop baby explodes from the sound-system as Heath slides out the ring to a thunderously toxic reaction from the fans. Perez remains fixated and focused on the cunning Aaron Heath who heads up the ramp. The show slowly comes to a commercial break, the final scene is Brandon Perez and Aaron Heath sharing a stare down, Heath staring back with a evil glint in his eyes as he winks slyly before the commercial break kicks in.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 22 Nov 2015 - 23:13

*As Heath and Brandon stare at each other across the arena Brandon smiles, nodding at Heath before speaking to his future opponent

BP:
Aaron...I have to say it's an honour to meet you in the flesh and to get to face you in this very ring because I honestly believe that you are one of the future stars of this company...you're talented, you're young, you have a passion and you clearly know how to get the job done...I feel that being put up to face you is a compliment and it's one that I welcome with open arms because I want to prove that I belong here...now at the start of your speech you asked me a very personal question...you asked me if I was proud of who I was and what I have done in the past and the answer is honestly...hell yeah I'm proud!

*The crowd cheer and start up HELL YEAH chants causing Heath to look disgusted with the crowd, Brandon pauses to soak in the excitement for a second before continuing as it calms down

BP:
You're right about my past Aaron and I make no excuses for it because I feel I have nothing to be guilty about...I stared in the “Bone Ranger” and it became one of the highest grossing adult entertainment films in the history of that business...I say one of because my other films “Look Who's Porking Now” and “Lock, Stock and Two Smoking BarWhores” beat it to that accolade...

...I was the leader of a sexual revolution and I opened the minds of millions...I showed people that your feelings are nothing to be ashamed of and if everyone was a little more like me, we'd have less war, less murder and less uptight prudes like the man I see before me.

*Brandon winks at Aaron before speaking again

BP:
You see Aaron when I look at you I see an angry man who is just full of frustration, he wants to let it out but has chosen hurting people instead of spreading the love...you look at love like it is evil but it is the key to true happiness...I hold the key yet you call me and animal but I take that as a compliment...A great poet once said “you and me baby ain't nothing but mammals...so lets do it, like they do it on the discovery channel”...It's something that I think everyone could improve their lives with by listening too...including you.

*Aaron grits his teeth

BP: See...that frustration is just building up and if you don't do something you're going to have a heart attack...

Now since I've taken sex off the cards the bang bus is feeling little neglected...So, if you need it I can lend you the keys...no questions asked! There's a few of the girls who I think would take a liking to you but if that isn't quite your thing I also know a clown who knows a midget...that seems more your style.

So how about it?

*Brandon shrugs at Heath who remains stood on the stage

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down