The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNA UK Tour

4 posters

Go down

TNA UK Tour Empty TNA UK Tour

Post by wwinterj Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:10 pm

If anyone has been to watch TNA live I'd like to know how much to expect the ticket prices to be and what to expect wrestling wise. I know you won't know the card but you will have a idea of how it works.

Also is Sting going to be at all 3 venues at the moment or just one? I'm thinking of attending the one in Manchester but would like to clear a few things up before I purchase the tickets. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you in advance. Very Happy
wwinterj
wwinterj

Back to top Go down

TNA UK Tour Empty Re: TNA UK Tour

Post by hooplessnomore Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:21 am

morning winter,
usually the tickets for Glasgow ringside are around £40. The action and spots are really good. Plus you get to head ringside for pics and plenty o hand slappin thumbsup It's cool, go. Enjoy.
hooplessnomore
hooplessnomore

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:42 pm

Went to watch them when they came to Bournemouth in jan last year.
Our tickets were about £40, about half way back but still good viewing.

AJ S tyles, Beer Money, Samoa Joe, Dudley's, Daniels, Velvet sky & Madison Rayne, etc.

Was a decent card.

Got to meet Velvet Sky & Madison Rayne, and JB, had a pic taken with The BP.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadorock Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:29 pm

i went to see WWE and TNA both at the MEN and both within the same year and i can honestly say TNA were head and shoulders above WWE i cannot recommend them enough. It wasn’t no BS WWE show either, they had HHH, HBK, Orton and Cena etc as well as a cameo from Taker, so they weren’t light on stars, TNA on the other hand had the MCMG and Angle and Styles drop out and still put on an amazing show!

the Crowd at TNA was just so much better as well. Go to TNA! Woooooooo Cant remember the price but it doesn’t matter because it will be the best wrestling house show you will find in the UK this year so its worth it.

Fadorock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down