The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-arrangement of Postponed Euro Games

2 posters

Go down

Re-arrangement of Postponed Euro Games Empty Re-arrangement of Postponed Euro Games

Post by LondonTiger Fri 27 Nov 2015, 12:14 pm

sorry if this has been covered - if so I have not noticed it.

http://www.epcrugby.com/europeanrugbychampionscup/news/31663.php#.VlhIq3bhDcs

Postponed matches to be rescheduled on 8/9/10 January 2016

Champions Cup - Round 1: Oyonnax v Ulster Rugby, Racing 92 v Glasgow Warriors, Bordeaux-Bègles v ASM Clermont Auvergne, RC Toulon v Bath Rugby. Round 2: Stade Francais Paris v Munster Rugby

Challenge Cup - Round 1: Pau v Castres Olympique

The new exact dates, kick-off times and television coverage of the five Champions Cup fixtures and one Challenge Cup match will be announced as soon as possible.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Re-arrangement of Postponed Euro Games Empty Re: Re-arrangement of Postponed Euro Games

Post by Bathman_in_London Fri 27 Nov 2015, 3:27 pm

The Sale vs Bath game has been moved to accommodate this. Probably to a European KO weekend when both teams will be out of proceedings.

Bathman_in_London

Back to top Go down

Re-arrangement of Postponed Euro Games Empty Re: Re-arrangement of Postponed Euro Games

Post by Guest Fri 27 Nov 2015, 4:19 pm

So, one week before the fifth round starts. Three Euro games in a row will be tough for any team, but I think it's fair enough. Probably the best they could do considering the horrible circumstances. Ulsters chances of making it out of the group are very slim anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Nov 2015, 6:51 pm

I know a few of the Dragons supporters are in effect losing money because of this Ulster game rearrangement. Hope they get compensated in some way. Maybe the board will put them on the same flight etc as the players as a thank you for trying to support their team (I doubt it though)?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Nov 2015, 10:26 pm

Yeah, a few of my mates have booked to go to Ulster. Flights and hotel booked. I was 50/50 but couldn't in the end due to work. They're probably out of pocket now I guess?

But this was inevitable really I suppose. Just tough luck for the boys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down