The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+13
superflyweight
Alistair
Mind the windows Tino.
Adam D
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
ShahenshahG
rIck_dAgless
Dr Shoe
Union Cane
1GrumpyGolfer
MIG
compelling and rich
17 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri 27 Nov 2015, 8:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Sean is a bummer.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 30 Nov 2015, 11:00 am

seanmichaels wrote:Talking of bummers, Doc asked me twice this morning when I was last sexually active. Blatantly didn't believe me as I've been prescribed an std antibiotic

He's going to bum you on the follow up meeting.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Mon 30 Nov 2015, 11:02 am

seanmichaels wrote:Vanessa Feltz another bloater that I would have done 15 or so seconds ago

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 30 Nov 2015, 11:12 am

DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Vanessa Feltz another bloater that I would have done 15 or so seconds ago

He's probably hammering away at it with chisel having knackered the loo brush.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 30 Nov 2015, 11:21 am

was the phats and smalls hit 'don't turn around' written about her?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 30 Nov 2015, 12:10 pm

seanmichaels wrote:was the phats and smalls  hit 'don't turn around' written about her?

They could have been named for your attempt at copultating with her

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 30 Nov 2015, 12:22 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Adele has that fat lass look that is quite attractive. A bit like a younger Fern Britton.

and I'm the one getting the boot?!

Superfly and I have talked.  We have decided, in the context of keeping our ethnic quota up, that you can stay.  But you're on your last warning.

That's why we let Sean stay.  We need some bummers to keep the place looking inclusive and welcoming to all.

Consider yourself lucky I was not around for the vote Shah. The idea that Adele is better than the likes of Nobody Does it Better or Live and Let Die is a scandal. It's better than Sam Smith, she can have that and little else.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 30 Nov 2015, 12:24 pm

Rowley wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Adele has that fat lass look that is quite attractive. A bit like a younger Fern Britton.

Superfly and I have talked.  We have decided, in the context of keeping our ethnic quota up, that you can stay.  But you're on your last warning.

That's why we let Sean stay.  We need some bummers to keep the place looking inclusive and welcoming to all.

Consider yourself lucky I was not around for the vote Shah. The idea that Adele is better than the likes of Nobody Does it Better or Live and Let Die is a scandal. It's better than Sam Smith, she can have that and little else.

You still have a veto, Jeff. Feel free to use it if you wish.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 30 Nov 2015, 12:29 pm

I am conflicted Tina, on the one hand he absolutely deserves it, but on the other I can't be seen to be participating in anything that can be interpreted as a hate crime in my line of work. I will ponder my position.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 30 Nov 2015, 12:34 pm

Rowley wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

I'll concede Nobody does it better is better than Skyfall. The clue's in the name. Live and Let die is good but not as good as skyfall.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 30 Nov 2015, 12:34 pm

Rowley wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

I'll concede Nobody does it better is better than Skyfall. The clue's in the name. Live and Let die is good but not as good as skyfall.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 30 Nov 2015, 12:43 pm

There's something wrong with this site when Sean isn't instantly banned for thinking Vanessa Feltz has ever been bangable, and as for Fern 'Gastric Band' Britton, no way would you have licked her fat rolls back when she was skinning Phil Vickery's (Chef) sausage all those years ago.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 30 Nov 2015, 3:09 pm

Michaelsed all the way to f**k and back!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 30 Nov 2015, 3:14 pm

superflyweight wrote:Michaelsed all the way to f**k and back!

I've moved onto the darts section. I've got a rip roaring thread going on there instead.

You lot (apart from SerialDAVE) can all f*ck off.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 30 Nov 2015, 3:56 pm

Fist!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 30 Nov 2015, 4:02 pm

I think I may work on compiling a fatty top 10.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 30 Nov 2015, 4:05 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I think I may work on compiling a fatty top 10.

Toppy occupies the first 7 places.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 30 Nov 2015, 4:08 pm

superflyweight wrote:Michaelsed all the way to f**k and back!

Definitely.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 30 Nov 2015, 4:40 pm

List!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 30 Nov 2015, 6:25 pm

Galted wrote:
Weisz wrote:Galted, babe, going to give your hampton a quick nosh when I've finished polishing it but, before I do, who do you reckon's going to win the Fury Klishko fight?

Fury.

And it's "Klitschko" you thick bitch.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 30 Nov 2015, 6:28 pm

Where was that serrano ham offer in supermarket updates? Can't find it, think super mentioned it....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 01 Dec 2015, 6:25 am

Fist bitches

If you're gonna let me down
let me down gently
don't pretend that you dont want me
our love ain't water under the bridge

morning Rick the flick

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 01 Dec 2015, 6:36 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/howaboutthat/12024767/Mutant-funny-shaped-vegetables-in-pictures.html

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 01 Dec 2015, 6:36 am

Morning Shah mate how is life treating you?

SIck

sean wrote:Where was that serrano ham offer in supermarket updates? Can't find it, think super mentioned it....

It was me and it was The Morrisons

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 01 Dec 2015, 6:42 am

Not too shabby, although I nearly got exiled from the culture cup in your absence. Windy as Frak and rain too. Hows things with you?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 01 Dec 2015, 6:59 am

Shah wrote:I nearly got exiled from the culture cup in your absence.

Blimey, how so?

The weather here is awful as well, though the river that goes past my flay looks cool when it is really high.

Have I missed anything on here?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 01 Dec 2015, 7:37 am

I was declaring my love for the wonderfully proportioned and sexilicious Adele. And declared my preference for Skyfall above all other bond tracks I did however later accept that Nobody does it better is better but only after I survived due to being the token Asian.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 01 Dec 2015, 7:44 am

Live and Let Die is my personal favourite, glad to see that your token ethnic status is in tact mate!

It has gotten horrendously Christmassy here today, and for some reason the police are in offering money for anyone willing to have their picture taken to be used on the line up data base...

How odd

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 01 Dec 2015, 7:53 am

rick_dagless wrote:Live and Let Die is my personal favourite, glad to see that your token ethnic status is in tact mate!

It has gotten horrendously Christmassy here today, and for some reason the police are in offering money for anyone willing to have their picture taken to be used on the line up data base...

How odd

Uh Oh. Serial Dave's in trouble. Call in Superfly to second chair and I'll go intimidate the witnesses.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 01 Dec 2015, 7:54 am

Morning rICk and welcome back. I don't recall you requesting a day off yesterday but I'll overlook it as you're in my top 3 posters.

Morning Shah.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 01 Dec 2015, 7:55 am

Morning Tino. All well?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 01 Dec 2015, 7:59 am

Morning all. Including Shah, an ability to forgive and move on makes me the man I am.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 01 Dec 2015, 8:00 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Morning Tino. All well?

Marvellous mate, you? Apart from spending the evening dealing with crying kids as the elder pair decided yesterday was the day they were going to tell the younger ones that Father Christmas doesn't exist.

The the sake of f*ck. Can you not just pretend you pair of cretins.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 01 Dec 2015, 8:01 am

Rowley wrote:Morning all. Including Shah, an ability to forgive and move on makes me the man I am.

Very magnanimous of you, Jeff.

Considering you're one of the people who hold a veto, Shah can consider himself very lucky.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 01 Dec 2015, 8:12 am

rick_dagless wrote:Live and Let Die is my personal favourite

Morning all, including rick. An ability to forgive and move on makes me the man I am.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 01 Dec 2015, 8:21 am

Morning Jules/Tino/Jeff

Unexpected day off yesterday so apologies gents, glad to see all is well in my absence.

Happy with the Davis Cup Jules?

Not sure how I feel about the boxing...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 01 Dec 2015, 8:23 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Morning Tino. All well?

Marvellous mate, you?  Apart from spending the evening dealing with crying kids as the elder pair decided yesterday was the day they were going to tell the younger ones that Father Christmas doesn't exist.

L******************************l

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 01 Dec 2015, 8:24 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Not sure how I feel about the boxing...

He is so thick. He was on Hawkseby and Jacobs on Talksport yesterday. Contradicting himself every 10 seconds.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 01 Dec 2015, 8:33 am

Boxer in 'Not very clever' shock.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 01 Dec 2015, 8:37 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Boxer in 'Not very clever' shock.

The fighter he took the title off has a PhD

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 01 Dec 2015, 8:44 am

Degale fight was not bad, another week, another kicking for Dinno Jeff, I think we may have jinxed them with CC support

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 01 Dec 2015, 8:54 am

Rowley wrote:Morning all. Including Shah, an ability to forgive and move on makes me the man I am.

Adeleably Rowley.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 01 Dec 2015, 8:56 am

My left testi is considerably better today.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 01 Dec 2015, 8:57 am

Very magnanimous of you, Jeff.

Considering you're one of the people who hold a veto, Shah can consider himself very lucky.

It was a financial decision rather than one of magnanimity. Who do you think supplies him with all the illegal immigrants?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 01 Dec 2015, 9:51 am

rick_dagless wrote:Degale fight was not bad, another week, another kicking for Dinno Jeff, I think we may have jinxed them with CC support

I've stopped going Rick. All the lads I knew no longer play and I have enough football based misery from Villa.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 01 Dec 2015, 9:54 am

Jeff wrote:I've stopped going Rick. All the lads I knew no longer play and I have enough football based misery from Villa.

I understand totally mate (especially being a Newcastle fan) I shall let my casual interest dwindle!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 01 Dec 2015, 9:59 am

Anyone watch this fight? Oh the fury!

http://www.smh.com.au/environment/animals/two-crocodiles-fight-to-the-death-in-onesided-battle-in-tropical-north-queensland-20151201-glcc3d.html

Think I have mild heatstroke again. I do believe in global warming so I don't think I deserve this.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 01 Dec 2015, 10:08 am

I had an anthropodic experience on sunday. Went down to my Dad's for a few hours and I offered to help with cleaning out the chickens etc. Just finished up and my step mum asked if I'd get a few bails of hay out ot the shed and up to the stables. Lifted a few out on to the wheel barrow, and then she asked if I would pull afew more into the light so she could check there were no feathers in them (she has a phobia). It was then that I noticed on every bail, including the 2 I had already lifted, there were massive fat spiders. I shrieked like a girl and got out of there asap. I couldn't stop brushing myself down for the next 10 minutes. Windows would have loved it.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 01 Dec 2015, 10:11 am

Massive storm on I'm a celeb over the weekend LD. I would have bricked it. Remember being in a tent in Geelong when a similar storm happened. Probably the most terrified I have ever been.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 01 Dec 2015, 10:32 am

ha ha. A couple of backpackers got a bolt from a thunderstorm not far north near Roma. Probably the same system you are talking about.
We have the odd one here where it's like a nuclear attack. A series of 'bomb blasts'. The place gets lit up in spectacular fashion.

Did an idiotic thing just before. It's green bin night so I was stuffing as much as possible in there as the light was fading away.
It was so hot today .. dead leaves were all crunchy. I took off gloves at some stage and then got lazy doing the rest bare hands.
Was raking it all up with my paws... not a very smart thing to do but this is how accidents happen. Spiders love nestling in under the leaves.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Dec 2015, 10:38 am

Thought you've have sought shelter in the bosom of the Pattison girl (or the bum of Brian)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next