The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Jo Saunders - A rare talent to be admired....

+8
TopHat24/7
Seanusarrilius
sittingringside
AdamT
Mr Bounce
hazharrison
ShahenshahG
TRUSSMAN66
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Billy Jo Saunders - A rare talent to be admired.... Empty Billy Jo Saunders - A rare talent to be admired....

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 06 Jan 2016, 6:47 pm

Not puked on...

Brit fighters rarely do anything right with the fans and the trend continues with this kid it seems..

How rare it is to see a kid clear out Britain before winning a title...

What good performances to clinically outbox the dangerous Eubank and Lee....Make no mistake they only had success when BJS allowed them too..

Because Saunders is that rare beast who scores a fight while he fights...He knew Lee and Eubank couldn't win after 7 rounds...

Not only is the kid elusive, technically gifted with great feet and timing...He's one of the shrewdest fighters I've seen...With the ability to both score a round he's in and a fight as its progressing....A lot of fighters would have tried to finish Lee off after having him down twice..This kid had the presence of mind not to give a sucker a chance by firing in looking for the finish !!..

I think the kid is a rare talent....An old head on young shoulders !!..

I think he's excellent...so should you !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Billy Jo Saunders - A rare talent to be admired.... Empty Re: Billy Jo Saunders - A rare talent to be admired....

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 06 Jan 2016, 7:30 pm

Can't argue with that so far - remains to be seen what he gets up to ahead but his win over lee looked even better the second time round (although not anymore entertaining!!)

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Billy Jo Saunders - A rare talent to be admired.... Empty Re: Billy Jo Saunders - A rare talent to be admired....

Post by hazharrison Wed 06 Jan 2016, 7:43 pm

I don't really get Saunders as a fighter. His record is excellent, though.

He's asking for big money to face Golovkin. Fair play to him if he takes that one (somebody has to in 2016 - he's running out of options at 160).

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Wed 06 Jan 2016, 9:27 pm

I like Saunders - he's talented, awkward and slippery in the ring and has a half decent set of whiskers on him with good recovery skills. As Truss says, he's clever and a thinker in the ring. He's got my vote.

I don't blame him wanting to go for Golovkin - it's decent money, a big challenge and he has the tools to frustrate. Golovkin wants all the belts, so the WBO strap is being dangled in front of him, so I think he'll bite. I reckon there'll be more likelihood of GGG facing Saunders than Alvarez, as the WBC belt appears to be the special "155" version of the middleweight title censored

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed 06 Jan 2016, 10:56 pm

Mr Bounce wrote:I like Saunders - he's talented, awkward and slippery in the ring and has a half decent set of whiskers on him with good recovery skills. As Truss says, he's clever and a thinker in the ring. He's got my vote.

I don't blame him wanting to go for Golovkin - it's decent money, a big challenge and he has the tools to frustrate. Golovkin wants all the belts, so the WBO strap is being dangled in front of him, so I think he'll bite. I reckon there'll be more likelihood of GGG facing Saunders than Alvarez, as the WBC belt appears to be the special "155" version of the middleweight title censored

Golovkin's team made the approach but Warren is looking for a lot of money. I'd be surprised if it came off.

Hopefully Canelo will step up to 160. I'm sure he's the same size as Golovkin (there's a picture somewhere from when they sparred).

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 07 Jan 2016, 9:38 am

I think Canelo vs GGG will happen in September.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by sittingringside Thu 07 Jan 2016, 1:27 pm

I think he's really benefited from some of those tough domestic fights, seems to have a pretty level head on his shoulders and is well aware of his own abilities. He's been clear that he thinks he's 18 months from a Golovkin fight, which is fair enough, I don't expect it to happen without big money on the table.

sittingringside

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Thu 07 Jan 2016, 2:04 pm

BJS has certainly done it the 'right way', and built up a nice little resume in the process. Be interesting to see where he goes from here. A little more man strength and some better stamina and he is a tough W for anybody (except GGG)

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Thu 07 Jan 2016, 2:09 pm

sittingringside wrote:I think he's really benefited from some of those tough domestic fights, seems to have a pretty level head on his shoulders and is well aware of his own abilities. He's been clear that he thinks he's 18 months from a Golovkin fight, which is fair enough, I don't expect it to happen without big money on the table.

I can't see where the big money would come from. Saunders isn't a big sell anywhere and, while Golovkin's drawing power keeps improving, it's doubtful he'll generate enough to make Warren take the bait.

I can't see the Canelo fight happening either. God knows who Golovkin will end up fighting.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 07 Jan 2016, 2:27 pm

Is GGG the most avoided man in boxing history??

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 07 Jan 2016, 2:34 pm

Marvin Hagler had to get Uncle Ted "She's dead" Kennedy to threaten Bob Arum with a congressional inquiry into Boxing......To get him a shot !!.....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Thu 07 Jan 2016, 2:36 pm

He's the most avoided fighter I can recall in recent memory. I still chuckle at the theory he was pretending to be avoided so he could fight easy fights.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 07 Jan 2016, 2:37 pm

If I were him, I would move up. He beats all SM anyway.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 07 Jan 2016, 2:48 pm

hazharrison wrote:He's the most avoided fighter I can recall in recent memory. I still chuckle at the theory he was pretending to be avoided so he could fight easy fights.

You know him too well.........Get me an autograph next time you see him.. thumbsup

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Thu 07 Jan 2016, 2:52 pm

GGG is getting up in age. You would hope that at the end of the year some contender will look at him and fancy a punt. Probably has to look vulnerable in a fight or two before that happens

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 07 Jan 2016, 2:54 pm

If he stays at Middle I think Canelo will eventually fight him. There are no other big names in the division. He should go up to SM. The guy that would of beat him, has moved to LH.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Thu 07 Jan 2016, 2:57 pm

AdamT wrote:If he stays at Middle I think Canelo will eventually fight him. There are no other big names in the division. He should go up to SM. The guy that would of beat him, has moved to LH.

Canelo would fight him tomorrow but it's whether Golden Boy fancy it as much (especially after what happened to Lemiuex).

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 07 Jan 2016, 3:06 pm

I think Canelo would fight him as well.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 07 Jan 2016, 3:43 pm

hazharrison wrote:
AdamT wrote:If he stays at Middle I think Canelo will eventually fight him. There are no other big names in the division. He should go up to SM. The guy that would of beat him, has moved to LH.

Canelo would fight him tomorrow but it's whether Golden Boy fancy it as much (especially after what happened to Lemiuex).

At 160??

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 07 Jan 2016, 4:02 pm

No disrespect to GGG who I think is a top fighter..

But I wouldn't blame anybody wanting nothing to do with a "Russian" athlete right now....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 07 Jan 2016, 4:03 pm

Are you implying GGG is using Ripped fuel??

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 07 Jan 2016, 4:07 pm

There are some clean athletes from that part of the World and he may be one of them...

Not implying he's bent.....But that part of the World has shown it can't be trusted..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 07 Jan 2016, 4:08 pm

Yeah I guess, innocent until proven otherwise.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu 07 Jan 2016, 4:17 pm

He is very good I was wrong about him in the past he is a proven world class operator.

If he can outbox GGG then he will become a huge name but I don't see him doing that.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu 07 Jan 2016, 4:45 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:There are some clean athletes from that part of the World and he may be one of them...

Not implying he's bent.....But that part of the World has shown it can't be trusted..

Agreed! these Russians have some nerve....

Lance Armstrong
Shane Mosley
Tommy Morrison
Tyson Gaye
A-Rod
Marion Jones
Justin Gatlin
Every WWF/WWE athlete EVER!

The US don't get away with it either.....

Ivan Drago

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Thu 07 Jan 2016, 4:58 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
hazharrison wrote:

At 160??

Yeah - you can't question Canelo's stones. He'll fight anyone.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 07 Jan 2016, 5:00 pm

hazharrison wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
hazharrison wrote:

At 160??

Really? Form memory immediately in the pre-fight presser he was saying "I'll fight GGG, I'm ready,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,at 155".

So 155lb stones, not 160lb ones.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 07 Jan 2016, 5:01 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:There are some clean athletes from that part of the World and he may be one of them...

Lance Armstrong
Shane Mosley
Tommy Morrison
Tyson Gaye
A-Rod
Marion Jones
Justin Gatlin

Ivan Drago

+1 clap

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Thu 07 Jan 2016, 5:03 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
hazharrison wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
hazharrison wrote:

At 160??

Really? Form memory immediately in the pre-fight presser he was saying "I'll fight GGG, I'm ready,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,at 155".

So 155lb stones, not 160lb ones.

Maybe he shaves them?

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 07 Jan 2016, 5:05 pm

Never said we didn't have a problem...All Countries have..

But we haven't been banned like Russia....

They are a disgrace.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 07 Jan 2016, 5:05 pm

Laugh Laugh

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 07 Jan 2016, 5:11 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:

Lance Armstrong
Shane Mosley
Tommy Morrison
Tyson Gaye
A-Rod
Marion Jones
Justin Gatlin

Ivan Drago

Tyler Hamilton......

Like I said all Countries have problems but we don't get banned like some where it's rampant...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Thu 07 Jan 2016, 9:18 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:

Lance Armstrong
Shane Mosley
Tommy Morrison
Tyson Gaye
A-Rod
Marion Jones
Justin Gatlin

Ivan Drago

Tyler Hamilton......

Like I said all Countries have problems but we don't get banned like some where it's rampant...

People entered in this category have either:

Been suspended by a sporting body (an international governing body, national federation, professional league, or government agency) for illegal performance-enhancing drug, and/or banned drug, use
Publicly admitted such use
Been found to have taken illegal performance-enhancing drugs by a court of law
Been suspended by a sporting body for failure to submit to mandatory drug testing

A
Andre Agassi
A. J. Allmendinger
Lyle Alzado
Chris Andersen
Frankie Andreu
Lance Armstrong
Duncan Atwood
B
Randy Barnes
Josh Barnett
Phil Baroni
Monica Bascio
Carl Bax
Joey Beltran
Bryan Berard
Michael Berry (athlete)
Andre Berto
Alex Bogomolov, Jr.
Stephan Bonnar
Scott Boothby
David Boston
Brian Bowles (fighter)
Ryan Braun
Shannon Briggs
Bryan Bronson
C
Enos Cabell
Alex Caceres
Jillian Camarena-Williams
Mike Cameron
Jose Canseco
LaMark Carter
Kevin Casey (fighter)
Donald Cerrone
Damu Cherry
Hazel Clark
Ramon Clay
Mike Cloud
Michelle Collins (athlete)
Kit Cope
Wesley Correira
Brian Cushing
D
Tom Danielson
Bonnie Dasse
Walter Davis (triple jumper)
Mary Decker
Tony Dees
Rick DeMont
Edwin Dewees
Nick Diaz
Jim Doehring
Jon Drummond
Debbie Dunn
E
Monzavous Edwards
Ray Edwards (American football)
Torri Edwards
Lee Evans (runner)
Tom Evans (baseball)
Jessica Eye
F
Sandra Farmer-Patrick
Aaron Fike
Jon Fitch
Greg Foster (hurdler)
Ryan Fowler
Ryan Franklin
Brian Frasure
Jake Freeman
G
Chryste Gaines
Justin Gatlin
Louis Gaudinot
Tyson Gay
Jay Gibbons
James Gist
Fernando Gonzalez (fighter)
Dwight Gooden
Bill Green (hammer thrower)
Will Grier
Mickey Grimes
Jason Grimsley
Kevin Grubb
H
Dennis Hallman
Tyler Hamilton
Jessica Hardy
Alvin Harrison
Rodney Harrison
Pat Healy (fighter)
Clay Hensley
Dave Herman (fighter)
Sean Hill
George Hincapie
Shane Hmiel
Evander Holyfield
I
James Irvin (fighter)
J
Tanard Jackson
Mike Jacobs (first baseman)
Regina Jacobs
Michael Jameson
Mark Jelks
Lavar Johnson
Jon Jones
Marion Jones
Roy Jones, Jr.
Pavle Jovanovic (bobsledder)
Bobby Julich
K
Robert Kendrick
Mark Kerr (fighter)
Shawn King
L
Christian Laettner
Randy LaJoie
Tim Laker
Floyd Landis
Muhammed Lawal
Matt Lawton
Cung Le
Chris Leben
Matt Lehr
Levi Leipheimer
Kimo Leopoldo
Carl Lewis
Rashard Lewis
Chris Lukezic
Zach Lund
M
Robert Machado
Brian Mallette
Tony Mandarich
Nate Marquardt
Doug Marshall
Jeremy Mayfield
O. J. Mayo
Jameel McCline
Darnell McDonald
John McEnroe
John McEwen (athlete)
Mark McGwire
Inika McPherson
Gilbert Melendez
Shawne Merriman
LaShawn Merritt
Inger Miller
Sergio Mitre
Jeff Monson
Tim Montgomery
Sammy Morris
Tommy Morrison
Michael Morse
Johnnie Morton
Shane Mosley
Melissa Myerscough
N
Courtney Nagle
Emanuel Newton
Brent Noon
Jon Nunnally
O
Al Oerter
Brian Ortega
Henry Owens
P
Joseph M. Papp
Christian Parker
Julius Peppers
Robbie Peralta
Lamont Peterson
Antonio Pettigrew
Andy Pettitte
Chris Phillips (hurdler)
Jorge Piedra
Ben Plucknett
R
Kevin Randleman
David Reed (American football)
Jason Reinhardt
Butch Reynolds
Micheal Ray Richardson
Mike Richman
Matthew Riddle
Francisco Rivera (fighter)
Barret Robbins
Grant Roberts
Mike Rodgers
Alex Rodriguez
Shaun Rogers (American football)
Bill Romanowski
J. C. Romero
Pete Rose, Jr.
Duane Ross
Serene Ross
Timothy Rusan
Darrell Russell (American football)
S
Bob Sapp
Orlando Scandrick
Jordan Schafer
David Segui
Ken Shamrock
Sean Sherk
Jake Shields
Shane Sieg
Chael Sonnen
Wallace Spearmon
Brandon Spikes
Jamal Strong
Dana Stubblefield
Tim Sylvia
T
Gregg Tafralis
Kory Tarpenning
Roy Tarpley

Last edited by hazharrison on Thu 07 Jan 2016, 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Thu 07 Jan 2016, 9:19 pm

T
Antonio Tarver
Lawrence Taylor
Tony Thompson (boxer)
James Toney
Kevin Toth
V
Christian Vande Velde
Fernando Vargas
Jonathan Vaughters
W
Larry Wade
Erick Walder
Tyler Walker (racing driver)
Wes Welker
Pernell Whitaker
Kelli White
Bernard Williams (sprinter)
D. J. Williams (linebacker)
Diane Williams (athlete)
Ivory Williams
Ricky Williams
Y
Jerome Young
Z
David Zabriskie

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 07 Jan 2016, 10:40 pm

Pointless lists...

I've acknowledged we have a problem....Acknowledged also that we aren't banned from anything..

Doping is of epidemic proportions in Russia...

I'm sorry if pointing out GGG comes from that part of the World hurts some posters feelings..

Wasn't my intention. ...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by horizontalhero Fri 08 Jan 2016, 6:55 am

Back to the original topic, whilst I agree with a lot of what you are saying Truss, I 'm not so sure about him " letting" Eubank and Lee have their successes, and if he did because he knew that they couldn't win after seven rounds, it demonstrates naivety boarding on on stupidity. He scrapped home by razor thin margins in fights that could have gone either way, and had he lost he would have had little sympathy, judging by the reaction to say ODLH v Trinidad, when an awful lot of people took the view that he bought the loss on himself by taking his foot off the gas, having probably scored the fight himself and thinking he was uncatchable. BJS needs to work on his stamina and be looking to win every round, not rely on judges sharing his view of a fight. Like his ex team mate Degale, he frustrates and impresses in equal measure.

horizontalhero

Back to top Go down

Post by jimdig Fri 08 Jan 2016, 2:09 pm

I'm less impressed. Cleaned up domestically? How would he have faired against barker, Macklin, Murray? He missed them all, and fought Ryder, eubank and Lee for a world strap. The kid has talent don't get me wrong, and I'm not accusing him of ducking, he rose to the top of the domestic middleweight scene 2 years after there was a domestic middleweight scene.

He's refused £2.2 million (espn) to fight GGG, saying he's not fighting him for the same money he could get for eubank 2. What planet is he on, he's never getting that kind of money for another eubank fight, it's not froch v groves 2. I find it rather disappointing.

jimdig

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Fri 08 Jan 2016, 2:35 pm

Wow. If that offer holds up, £2.2m is a lot to turn down. He can't have earned anywhere close to that previously.

It would be great to see the fight over here but I can't see this one happening. No chance.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 08 Jan 2016, 4:02 pm

He's scared of him like everyone else....... Rolling Eyes

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Fri 08 Jan 2016, 4:11 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:He's scared of him like everyone else....... Rolling Eyes

I don't know about that (fighters aren't scared to fight other fighters) - but they're not confident of winning (and know there are easier fights elsewhere).

There was an argument on here a while back that Golovkin's team should start offering bigger money to fighters to lure them into the ring. Which middleweights have been paid more than £2.2m for a single fight in the past few years? Cotto, Canelo and Chavez (due to PPV) but who else?

That's a far bigger purse than Saunders has ever earned and he's still asking for more. What does that suggest to you?

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 08 Jan 2016, 4:14 pm

I'm not interested.....You're just too much of a fan boy to make debating GGG a fruitful exercise.....

Shame really..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Fri 08 Jan 2016, 6:10 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I'm not interested.....You're just too much of a fan boy to make debating GGG a fruitful exercise.....

Shame really..

Fan man probably (rather than boy). I like Golovkin. He's great value and is determined to wipe out the rest of the division. I love that attitude. I'm not blinkered, though, in the way many posters are with regard to certain fighters. I couldn't care less if he got knocked out or beaten as long as he landed the big fights.

Golovkin, Kovalev, Gonzalez: it's the likes of that lot that keep me watching boxing. I've no interest (personally) in fighters picking and choosing weights, belts and opponents.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 08 Jan 2016, 6:37 pm

Have a good weekend.....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Fri 08 Jan 2016, 9:12 pm

Frank Warren's company has lost 1.4 million this financial year it has been announced today with an overall cash deficit of £8 million, no wonder he is thinking about the GGG fight for BJS

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Fri 08 Jan 2016, 9:44 pm

wheelchair1991 wrote:Frank Warren's company has lost 1.4 million this financial year it has been announced today with an overall cash deficit of £8 million, no wonder he is thinking about the GGG fight for BJS

Which company? Didn't FW Promotions go into liquidation and come back as something else?

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Sat 09 Jan 2016, 8:48 pm

hazharrison wrote:
wheelchair1991 wrote:Frank Warren's company has lost 1.4 million this financial year it has been announced today with an overall cash deficit of £8 million, no wonder he is thinking about the GGG fight for BJS

Which company? Didn't FW Promotions go into liquidation and come back as something else?

It did thats why his company is known as queensbury promotions now. Boxnation is tied into the company also

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Jan 2016, 11:48 pm

hazharrison wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:

Lance Armstrong
Shane Mosley
Tommy Morrison
Tyson Gaye
A-Rod
Marion Jones
Justin Gatlin

Ivan Drago

Tyler Hamilton......

People entered in this category have either:

Been suspended by a sporting body (an international governing body, national federation, professional league, or government agency) for illegal performance-enhancing drug, and/or banned drug, use
Publicly admitted such use
Been found to have taken illegal performance-enhancing drugs by a court of law
Been suspended by a sporting body for failure to submit to mandatory drug testing

A
Andre Agassi
A. J. Allmendinger
Lyle Alzado
Chris Andersen
Frankie Andreu
Lance Armstrong
Duncan Atwood
B
Randy Barnes
Josh Barnett
Phil Baroni
Monica Bascio
Carl Bax
Joey Beltran
Bryan Berard
Michael Berry (athlete)
Andre Berto
Alex Bogomolov, Jr.
Stephan Bonnar
Scott Boothby
David Boston
Brian Bowles (fighter)
Ryan Braun
Shannon Briggs
Bryan Bronson
C
Enos Cabell
Alex Caceres
Jillian Camarena-Williams
Mike Cameron
Jose Canseco
LaMark Carter
Kevin Casey (fighter)
Donald Cerrone
Damu Cherry
Hazel Clark
Ramon Clay
Mike Cloud
Michelle Collins (athlete)
Kit Cope
Wesley Correira
Brian Cushing
D
Tom Danielson
Bonnie Dasse
Walter Davis (triple jumper)
Mary Decker
Tony Dees
Rick DeMont
Edwin Dewees
Nick Diaz
Jim Doehring
Jon Drummond
Debbie Dunn
E
Monzavous Edwards
Ray Edwards (American football)
Torri Edwards
Lee Evans (runner)
Tom Evans (baseball)
Jessica Eye
F
Sandra Farmer-Patrick
Aaron Fike
Jon Fitch
Greg Foster (hurdler)
Ryan Fowler
Ryan Franklin
Brian Frasure
Jake Freeman
G
Chryste Gaines
Justin Gatlin
Louis Gaudinot
Tyson Gay
Jay Gibbons
James Gist
Fernando Gonzalez (fighter)
Dwight Gooden
Bill Green (hammer thrower)
Will Grier
Mickey Grimes
Jason Grimsley
Kevin Grubb
H
Dennis Hallman
Tyler Hamilton
Jessica Hardy
Alvin Harrison
Rodney Harrison
Pat Healy (fighter)
Clay Hensley
Dave Herman (fighter)
Sean Hill
George Hincapie
Shane Hmiel
Evander Holyfield
I
James Irvin (fighter)
J
Tanard Jackson
Mike Jacobs (first baseman)
Regina Jacobs
Michael Jameson
Mark Jelks
Lavar Johnson
Jon Jones
Marion Jones
Roy Jones, Jr.
Pavle Jovanovic (bobsledder)
Bobby Julich
K
Robert Kendrick
Mark Kerr (fighter)
Shawn King
L
Christian Laettner
Randy LaJoie
Tim Laker
Floyd Landis
Muhammed Lawal
Matt Lawton
Cung Le
Chris Leben
Matt Lehr
Levi Leipheimer
Kimo Leopoldo
Carl Lewis
Rashard Lewis
Chris Lukezic
Zach Lund
M
Robert Machado
Brian Mallette
Tony Mandarich
Nate Marquardt
Doug Marshall
Jeremy Mayfield
O. J. Mayo
Jameel McCline
Darnell McDonald
John McEnroe
John McEwen (athlete)
Mark McGwire
Inika McPherson
Gilbert Melendez
Shawne Merriman
LaShawn Merritt
Inger Miller
Sergio Mitre
Jeff Monson
Tim Montgomery
Sammy Morris
Tommy Morrison
Michael Morse
Johnnie Morton
Shane Mosley
Melissa Myerscough
N
Courtney Nagle
Emanuel Newton
Brent Noon
Jon Nunnally
O
Al Oerter
Brian Ortega
Henry Owens
P
Joseph M. Papp
Christian Parker
Julius Peppers
Robbie Peralta
Lamont Peterson
Antonio Pettigrew
Andy Pettitte
Chris Phillips (hurdler)
Jorge Piedra
Ben Plucknett
R
Kevin Randleman
David Reed (American football)
Jason Reinhardt
Butch Reynolds
Micheal Ray Richardson
Mike Richman
Matthew Riddle
Francisco Rivera (fighter)
Barret Robbins
Grant Roberts
Mike Rodgers
Alex Rodriguez
Shaun Rogers (American football)
Bill Romanowski
J. C. Romero
Pete Rose, Jr.
Duane Ross
Serene Ross
Timothy Rusan
Darrell Russell (American football)
S
Bob Sapp
Orlando Scandrick
Jordan Schafer
David Segui
Ken Shamrock
Sean Sherk
Jake Shields
Shane Sieg
Chael Sonnen
Wallace Spearmon
Brandon Spikes
Jamal Strong
Dana Stubblefield
Tim Sylvia
T
Gregg Tafralis
Kory Tarpenning
Roy Tarpley

Been hard at work there Haz! What did Bob Sapp get pulled up on? Never realized he'd fought for an organization that tested!

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Tue 12 Jan 2016, 12:31 pm

Ha, cut and paste from Wiki (that reliable source).

Steroids in NFL apparently!

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jan 2016, 11:01 pm

hazharrison wrote:Ha, cut and paste from Wiki (that reliable source).

Steroids in NFL apparently!

Oh he failed a drugs test in his great NFL career of one year! thumbsup

Just goes to show you need more than drugs to be a success!

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 13 Jan 2016, 9:54 am

Did they test him? Or just look at him and go "f*ck offfffffff.......!!!"

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next