The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please join me in congratulating Mav

+4
dynamark
Maverick
navyblueshorts
Davie
8 posters

Go down

Please join me in congratulating Mav Empty Please join me in congratulating Mav

Post by Davie Thu 02 Jun 2011, 2:23 pm

After a record breaking discussion between the admin team (record breaking in that we made a decision in 5 minutes instead of 5 days), we have invited Maverick to join the moderation team for v2 and he has accepted.

Navyblueshorts is still onboard as a moderator for golf too but by his own admission, he isn't here as often as he would like to be - he even graciously offered to step down though we all agreed he should be kept on for when he is here as he's done a great job so far although there hasn't been a lot for him to do.

So NBS remains and Mav joins the team - we may well be asking Mav to keep an eye on one or two other sports, but for the moment he is our next golf mod.

Please join me in welcoming Mav to his new position - as one of the most popular posters here I'm sure we'll all support him

Davie

Back to top Go down

Please join me in congratulating Mav Empty Re: Please join me in congratulating Mav

Post by Guest Thu 02 Jun 2011, 2:27 pm

Congratulations and welcome to the mod squad Mav OK

Back to top Go down

Please join me in congratulating Mav Empty Re: Please join me in congratulating Mav

Post by navyblueshorts Thu 02 Jun 2011, 2:47 pm

Hah. Way to go Mav. TBH, the Golf board's a breeze.....you interested in boxing Laugh?
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu 02 Jun 2011, 2:59 pm

I am indeed NBS but from your comment may steer wide of that one! Thanks for asking me Davie and the popular comment almost made me well up! Then I remembered i'm a man so bought a snickers and got some nuts Very Happy

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamark Thu 02 Jun 2011, 3:02 pm

Will Mav have to wear a parka and come to work on his lambretta?
Gotta look good on the CV though bit like being on the parish council

dynamark

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu 02 Jun 2011, 3:07 pm

Not sure about the Parka but could be persuaded to give the old man a nudge in passing on his Lambretta he's had since the early 60's that he wont let me near

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu 02 Jun 2011, 3:09 pm

Mav how are you doing - still a spaz? Very Happy This addition to the mod's team is like letting Peter Sutcliffe keep an eye street walkers. Won't be long now before we see a new sport added to V2, wrestling nurses, seems to be a good choice though mate thumbsup

Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu 02 Jun 2011, 3:33 pm

Doc thanks for the concern to my health and in aswer still a severe spaz and pining to pick up the flatstick to roll a few.

Well I'll see if I can get a glamour section added thats sport isn't it!!! But thanks mate see what I can do for the cause, was shocked to be asked but this is like home from home to happy to help

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Thu 02 Jun 2011, 3:59 pm

Arise Sir Maverick!

Kinda got a bit of a ring to it.............. Wink

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercurio Thu 02 Jun 2011, 5:04 pm

Well done, Mave . . .

you elitist wanker!

Wink

Mercurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu 02 Jun 2011, 5:45 pm

D4S : Sir Maverick has a ring to it that I like I can feel a name change afoot

Merc: Elitist never : Merchant Banker well it has been known thumbsup:

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Noshankingtonite Thu 02 Jun 2011, 5:54 pm

Mucho congrats Mav... whose going to moderate the moderators that's what I wanna know :bowler:
Noshankingtonite
Noshankingtonite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu 02 Jun 2011, 11:01 pm

Noshankingtonite wrote:Mucho congrats Mav... whose going to moderate the moderators that's what I wanna know :bowler:

Cheers NST, as for who mods the mod squad, well from what i've seen on the MOD Board everyone MODs each other fairly, not like the masons though where you scratch each others sack! sorry i mean back andnot wonky donky funny handshakes either! Hows the iron wheel going (sounds more manly than spinning)

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Noshankingtonite Thu 02 Jun 2011, 11:32 pm

Maverick wrote:
Noshankingtonite wrote:Mucho congrats Mav... whose going to moderate the moderators that's what I wanna know :bowler:

Cheers NST, as for who mods the mod squad, well from what i've seen on the MOD Board everyone MODs each other fairly, not like the masons though where you scratch each others sack! sorry i mean back andnot wonky donky funny handshakes either! Hows the iron wheel going (sounds more manly than spinning)

'They' made the mistake of letting me teach the class - it was like letting Gary Glitter stand-in for the lollipop lady. Had all the girls hovering so I could ogle their butts in the mirror at the back whilst leching at their barely contained breasts at the front. 'tis a dirty job....
Noshankingtonite
Noshankingtonite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Fri 03 Jun 2011, 6:46 am

How did you manage it sounds such a HARD job,.. All those woman to satisfy thinking your their to help them when reality is you'd love to help yourself....

I can see a few iron wheel sessions being added to my rehab of course mrs mav will think the physio suggested it Whistle

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down